Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) Empty Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Welcome to Baker Street! This used to be the main place to be when it came to buying drugs. It also used to be under the Family's Control. However due to a battle between the Conquer Worms and Vulture team it is now in ruins. Building are mostly rubble, and everything is reeks of the deaths before. It is no longer a place well known for the drugs it sol, but is now a staple of countless deaths.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:00 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Agan was running as fast as he could, his breath right in front of him. The snow had already started, and it was getting colder. No way in hell he was going stay out here...not to mention the various thugs and goons that were after him. They wanted to mug him for his whip, which was in his hand as he ran, and a folder in the other. "FUCK OFF!" he yelled at them, turning into an ally, and jumping into a dumpster. The men started to idle around as he hid, but they didn't find him. They stationed guards on both sides of the ally to make sure no one got in or out. Agan crept slowly out of the dumpster, and headed up the fire escape. On the roof, he shot two guards in the head, and one to scare the rest off. He sighed, and sat down for a moment, but then he shot right back up. Oh yeah, it was god damn snowing. He ran down the same fire escape and headed back to one of the intact buildings on Baker Street. Their weren't many, but a few were livable...thank god. He dashed into one of them, panting and sitting on the wooden floor. "I'm home from the interview." he called, hoping any one of his group was there. Any one of his little troupe.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:37 am

Alice "Lidell" Hart
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) Sheska_zpse65a8444
Alice looked up from the corner where she had been reading. She had been doing so comfortably for a few hours now.
No Mans Land was quiet today and the building she and her comrades were occupying had come strangely furnished. She stood up ready to welcome Agan back when she noticed the state of his clothes. He looked like he had slight layer of garbage coating his clothes. she sighed.
Agan, what did you go?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:51 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan sighed, laughing.
"Well...I was coming back from the stupid Paladin interview...and well...you know, I was doing my thing, when these smocks tried to mug me! They told me to get on my knees, and I replied with "Sorry Gents, I'm not your mother from last night"...and they took exception to that." he chuckled, shivering and warming his hands up. He soon sat down, letting out a sigh. "Then they tried to kill me, I hid in a dumpster, escaped and shot them, they ran off, I came here, and I brought this." he held up the folder. "This is the information they had on file against me. I couldn't let them have this, no sir. So, I smuggled it out. Don't ask me how." he took out a lighter, and started to look through the file. "Yup...they got everything...not anymore." he lit the file on fire, and burned it, save a picture and a data disk. "This must be my smuggling ring...good...glad to have this. I needed the contact info on the inside...anyway, I digress, how are you Alice?" he asked, a smile on his face.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) Issac

Brandr sat in the opposite corner of the room dozing softly nodding his head back and forth with his axe up against the wall behind his rocking chair, He slowly rocked back and forth... Then the door slammed open and closed... He stood bolt upright at attention then went into combat mode... What!? Who?! Oh boss, don't fuckin' do that... He sat back down in his chair Wait Boss I thought you said you didn't need back up at the interview? Oh you stole your file... You know if you were planning that why didn't you bring me we could have been rooftop in seconds and gone?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:33 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Cause Brandr...that would have been too obvious...and impossible. The security there is too tight." he said, and laid on the couch. "It's snowing outside. I thought it it WASN'T supposed to snow in the fucking desert." he said, warming his hands up. "Geez...I hate this. Of all the damn times to get arrested...it had to be during the holiday season..." he let out a sigh. "I hate the snow...where's Oiche?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:05 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice laughed at Agan as he began talking about the weather. Agan hated the cold with an undying passion.
Agan , the desert gets colder at night because it gets so warm during the day. It was going to snow if we were to be arrested at any point. Winter is a yearly event after all. Alice unconsciously began smiling even wider as the topic of snow was brought up. Come on, boss, I know you've had a  bad experience with the cold but its snowing. Doesn't that sound even remotely fun to you?! And Oiche is making deals in the Black Market right now. He left a few hours ago, about right after you left for your interview.
Alice sobered a bit and looked at Brandr. Brandr, we really shouldn't do anything too extreme until we're more settled in. We don't want all of Paladin Industries at our doorstep. she smiled at the both of them. She couldn't stay annoyed today. It was snowing after all.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:43 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Noticing the white flakes on Agan Boss, what's that on your coat... Brandr stands up then walks to his boss and touches Agan's jacket and the cold snow melted in his hand... He jumped back, never having lived somewhere where snow was a thing, Brandr had the most shocked expression on his face... He looked out side in horror at the abominable specks of frozen water... He grabs Agan and moves him deeper into the room Boss, What is that Stuff? He had seen dangerous insects in the forrests working for other people and these seemed like likely culprits...It's like some kind of parasite that steals the heat from your body.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:05 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan sighed.
"It's snow. It's not a parasite, it's fucking cold." Agan said, getting up. "It's like frozen rain except not. It turns white and fluffy, I don't know. I hate the cold, so you won't see me out in it, but it's harmless mostly." he said, looking at it. "It's nice to look at, I'll grant it that, but nothing else."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:23 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Frozen?!?!? How the Fuck!?!? That's so horrible it's like falling frozen dandruff designed to cause hypothermia and incredibly painful cold shocks as you walk outside. Brandr closed the door, locked it then pushed the couch in their little occupied house in front of the door. Well we'll just have to wait out these tortuous conditions... Right boss, alice? He said hoping for Agan or Alice to tell him this disturbing stuff would leave quickly.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:29 am

τħє ġѓєэη

And suddenly, the couch Agan was laying on was near the door. Agan didn't move, but sighed.
"Brandr, we're going to have to leave it open for Oiche...in fact, I need to go check on him soon." he said, stretching a bit. "Yes, snow is horrible, but it has its perks. It's an excuse to cuddle with cute girls, amirite Alice?" he winked and chuckled. "We'll need to just endure it for now."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:04 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice sighed as she listened to Brandr, somehow he was even worse than Agan. She actually found herself beginning to laugh as Brandr continued to react to the snow. She guessed he didn't come from a place where it snowed very often. She was enjoying Agan having to be the voice of reason for once. It was easy to forget but the man had survived this long as a smuggler for a reason.
Alice smiled at Brandr and Agan. "Yeah, snow is good for a lot, right Agan?" She returned Agan's wink playfully. "Don't worry, guys. Winter isn't going to last forever."
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HIIDIE-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Came a young voice in the distance and the people would see a sled full of boxes coming at full speed, before slowing down half way. "BALLS!" yelled the voice before the young man started to pull the stuff. "TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YAS!" Called out Oiche as she trugged the sled along. This... Looked VERY heavy for him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan was a little taken aback by Alice's wink. She never did that. Well, it didn't matter now, Oiche was calling to them. Agan looked out the window.
"Hey dude!" he went out the window into the cold, and went to help him out. "Looks like work went well. Here." he started to help Oiche with the stuff, wanting to get it done quickly, so he could get back inside. "Move the sofa away from the door!" he yelled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

If you say so boss Brandr lifted up the sofa with Agan on it with one hand and placed it back in its original position, then proceeded to cloak himself rather warmly in a hood and went outside to help Oiche... Brandr liked Oiche a lot, he had a really funny accent that was just cool to listen to... Hey O'! Hunt went well I see! Where do you need it, just inside?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

"It indeed Mistar Agan! I gots plenty of supplies for this cold harsh winter!" Oiche said as he knocked on the boxes before rubbing his hands. He hurt himself! "Um... Yeah..."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:24 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled and helped taking the stuff inside.
"I'll take the stock into the basement. We can decided dinner later." he said, taking the guns and ammo and whatever into the basement, and locking the door. He reinstalled the crude security system, and then came back up. He closed the door and sat down again. He looked Brandr and Alice and Oiche. He couldn't help it, they were awesome. Even getting arrested, they followed him. Who could ask for better friends?
"So...dinner?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) Alice1_zpsf1841711
Alice fluttered over to Oiche. She sighed. She knew he should have brought back up.
Geez, Oiche. Now what have you done to yourself. I told you that you should have brought someone to help you. Come on. Let me dress your wounds.
She gently led him to the moved couch and began addressing his hands. She watched out of the corner of eyes as Agan moved supplies to the basement. She smiled at Agan and everyone else in her little group.
Sure, dinne sounds nice.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

"Pish posh Missus Hart! Oiche has got it all covered!" Oiche said when Alice fluttered over to him. He adjusted his glasess. "We need to stock the meed in da bassment! Ba... Basement! Geez Oiche..." OIche said to himself as he slurred his words again. "I gots us some beef and babbage-[Censored]! [Censored] is a word... Yes... Along with other stuff! Make outselves a nice Irish Stew! I ehven gots us some chicken soup! Canned..." Oiche said when his bleeding knuckles were bandaged. The cold cracked his skin there, and it looked like it would get worse. "But there are blankets in one of them boxes! Things get nippy in the night here..." looks like Oiche was preparing for the winter here! Good man!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Here guys I got it...O' don't hurt yourself bro we need you and its my job to make sure your not hurt so I look bad Brandr said jokingly... then he walked over to the sled and picked it up over his head and carried it through the door on his shoulder.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:09 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Anything hot. I don't want something cold." Agan said, getting up. "So, anything you guys wanna do after we eat? We could explore a bit. Though we may wanna stay out of the factions territorys for a bit...until we can get business with them." he said, "Hmmm..." Agan went into the basement and came back with a guitar. He started to play it. It was an old gyps song he remember years ago. He smiled as he played.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice smiled. They all didn't have a lot of moments like this. She leaned back into the couch after assuring herself Oiche's hands were going to be okay. She didn't enjoy being in prison in the slightest but at the very least she had friends with her so she was far from alone!
We should explore the area. We might be able to make connections outside of the factions.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

"Thank ya Missus Hart..." Oiche said as he rubbed his hands. "Well Brandr... I miself have to be a man. Have mi own stakes!" Oiche said as he puffed out his chest in a proud manor. He listened to the music that was playing, and sighed. He was glad that they weren't in any big factions. He didn't want to be part of war or anything! He just wanted to sit here.. With his friends Agan, Alice, and Brandr... And... Have a bottle of beer. He wanted beer! But stupid United States laws says that he can't have any until 20 or so! In Ireland he was allowed at the age of 16. "Hmmm... Don't know... I mean... What if they start attacking us! If we get into their business it could spell disaster!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:12 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Maybe...maybe Brandr and I could have a look around a bit. Leave Alice and Oiche safe..." he said, finishing his song. He got himself a beer and threw one to Oiche. "Drink. The laws outside of these walls don't apply anymore. We do what we want." he started to drink. "I heard some odd noises a bit a way from here...I am curious on what it could be. Sounded like...someone yelling with the doppler effect on it." he was gesturing to funland.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr looked over to Agan... Of course we can boss, I'm up for it if you need me. But lets lock up. There's bad shit happening every minute of the day here. He put the sled down in the small house, put on an extra layer of clothes, put his axe on his back and walked over to Agan... I'm ready when you are.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next