Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 Zombie12

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan grimaced as a handgun was pointed to his throat "Go on then... shoot..." he spoke to the woman, glaring directly into her eyes "I'm not backing away until you come with me... or until you blow my fucking head off..." he didn't back away, her moved forward, pressing the nosel of her gun closer to his throat. He didn't care about contracts, he cared about loyalty, and right now, she needed to be with Vulture Team, by any cost "Come... with me..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:24 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 Emilia6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Ryder... Inna..." Emilia said as both of them clearly wanted no fights to happen at this moment. The touch on her shoulder calmed her down a bit actually. She gave Zombie one last look, and frowned when he just deserted Inna just because she told him that she was there to help. "I'm sorry... But the man pointed a gun at my head. I can't just take that... But I'll be better..." the red head said, still not looking Ryder in the face, She really couldn't bring herself to do it. "If you don't want to be with me, then I understand... I know I can be troublesome at times." she said to the blond, but then noticed the look Inna was making. "Inna?" she asked as she reached for the blond, but retracted her hand. "Go?" she asked and then she was alone. She had the need to follow after to make sure that she was alright. She looked to Ryder, Zombie and Bunny. They looked to be having a tense good-bye moment, one wanting to go and other wanting to stay. Thinking about Vulture made Emilia think about Buddi. "Ryder... I'm sorry..." She decided to go, but made it a promise that if she was going to leave the team, that she would say good-bye to Buddi at least.

*Exit*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:46 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 Ryder216_zpsdc795e2f

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"Yeah, that's me," Ryder smiled and nodded to Inna. "Sorry I didn't talk to you much during that. I was a little...uh...busy--" Busy being tossed around like a ball and then puking, yes. At that moment, though, Bunny spoke again, and he looked at her expectantly--only to be disappointed.
Ryder's expression continued to fall as Bunny spoke--and he seemed genuinely hurt. So, to Bunny, after Jo had left, Carrion Land had only been a place for her to eat, sleep, and get ammunition? Was he really that terrible of a leader in her eyes...? And then, she said even more to him--in response to which he shook his head a bit, unable to believe this. He had thought that he and Bunny had been friends...When Emilia spoke to him, he gave her a sad, apologetic smile, speaking to her,
"It's fine...just go find everyone else and get patched up, alright...?" However, when he turned back around, Bunny and Zombie were fighting, and he gave out a frustrated sigh and walked over to them, not trying to interfere physically with the guns, but speaking to them, "Quit it, now! Both of you! We just barely got out of this thing alive, and I'm not gonna tolerate anybody shooting anybody else over some stupid argument! Both of you, just stop. Just--...stop." He didn't want to have to deal with this--both of them needed to calm down and find the rest of Vulture Team along with him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"You know god damn well what I'm doing Nathan. You saw what happened, she'll keep coming back! If she has a way to track me, then she'll kill people, JUST like she killed back in South America! The woman is dangerous, and if she targets me I don't want people in the crossfire!" she yelled at him, now jamming the gun in Zombie's throat. "If I leave now, she'll leave them alone! If I go now, they'll be safe! Don't you fucking see that?! This is more then a simple contract, it's about protecting them from something I brought upon them that could rip them apart!" she could feel herself getting emotional, she had to hold back. Despite tears in her eyes, she held a stern face. "That's why. That's why I need to leave now...for them." she said, and cocked the gun. "Now...back down..." she heard Ryder, but chose not to take his words to heart...even though it pained her to listen to him talk.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:10 am

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan didn't so much as flinch as Bunny pushed her gun to his throat and cocked the gun "As I said... you're not leaving until you fucking blow my head off... that'll be the only way you can kill me bitch..." he spoke to her with a determined look in his eyes. He didn't look to Ryder when he intervened "Don't worry boss... I've got this..." he reassured Ryder, though he just wanted the guy to back away "Listen..." he spoke, once again to Bunny "Poison was already here trying to kill Ryder... right Ryder? Sure yeah-" he wasn't really giving Ryder a chance to speak "Poison seems fixed on you... but avoiding her won't do a thing... she'll keep on killing regardless. She was attacking and killing others after she dealt with you... and she wasn't here because of you..." Nathan placed a hand on Bunny's shoulder again "There's only one way to end her killing spree... you have to kill her before she kills your friends..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:10 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 Beaker5_zpsbce887d2
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA: - Mr. Morty

Morty watched slightly in awe at the sheer force used to destroy CP-02. He had never met the man personally but Charles Paladin certainly lived up to his own reputation as a powerful man. Morty looked back at the Street where the fight had broken out earlier, thinking back to himself. He saw Cathy and Kraven as they left out of the corner of his eye. A line appeared in his vision, one he had long cast out as illusion and hallucination on his own part. The Path...? He sighed, half questioning himself, but also half knowing. Often those who knew where their path lie could see it, but would lose sight of it if they looked too hard. He looked down to the vial in his hand, now drained of the blood that was in it minutes ago... He had renounced the name Beaker but, with so much of the last twenty years dedicated to the name could he really just abandon The Path his previous Master had set before him? Now was truly the deciding time... To follow Catherine and Kraven, and maybe find his children again?... or to stay true to the ways of Chaos?... His hand shook as he gripped the glass beaker inches from his face... then threw it to the ground I Renounce YOU! He threw away his temptations to chaos and ran after Kraven and Cathy full sprint. He would follow the omens and signs the universe set before him even if it meant seeing the face of death again... this was his way, the only way he knew, and the only way left to him... Wait... Watch... Follow... EXIT

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:25 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I'm not avoiding her. I'm drawing her away from them, there is a difference!" she said back, her hand now trembling. "If I can get her away...I can kill her...I can..." she couldn't kill Poison, who the hell was she joking. When Nathan put a hand on Bunny's shoulder again, she looked at him. "I...I can't..." she dropped her gun, hearing it clatter to the ground. She put her head on Zombie's shoulder. "I'm not good enough to kill her...I could barely get close...I can't let others die because I'm so weak..." her voice was in a lower tone, and pretty quiet. Her body was shaking, and her tears fell from her face.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:45 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan frowned to Bunny "No... Poiso- Ishbel... she can be beat..." he muttered, letting Bunny place her head on his shoulder, which was much easier than it seemed considering he wasn't really a tall guy "Listen... you won't be able to draw her away... she obviously has her own plans... we need to find her... that's the only way we can fix this..." Zombie wasn't under the illusion that Ishbel could be saved. He knew she was beyond saving at this point, he knew she had to be killed before she could hurt anyone else "Like it or not... Vulture Team is going to run into her again... there's only one way we can end this... and you know exactly what you need to do..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:13 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny started to see the flashes again. She remembered them from before. The flashes of her memories. It was all centered around Poison murdering everyone. When Poison murdered Capo. When Poison murdered Rose. When Poison murdered Bravery...wait.
"Huh?!" she thought, her eyes widening. She was seeing Poison murder her friends! Bravery, Ryder, Jack, Chelsea, everyone in Vulture being mowed down while Bunny couldn't fight back, do anything. "No...no no no stop!" she thought, they were getting worse. She could hear them screaming, the utter despair she felt as she couldn't even do anything to stop them. "STOP STOP STOP STOP STOOOOOP!" The flashes were getting more intense by the moment, as she could hear Poison's voice in her ear.

"Surpriiiiiiiiise Bun Buuuuuuuun."

Bunny jolted back to reality, resting on Nathan's shoulder. She didn't know how much time had passed, thankfully it wasn't very long. She sat up.
"Ryder..." she looked at him, haggered and smiling. "Nathan's a good guy...you should thank him...I guess I have to stick around for a little bit longer..." She REALLY wanted to leave them there. REALLy wanted to not endanger them...but Nathan wasn't going to let up. If he was willing to do that...maybe he knew something. For now, she'd have to lay low at least.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:24 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 Ryder216_zpsdc795e2f

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder had stepped back slightly from Bunny and Zombie as they had talked, seeing as he felt they really had no intention to listen to him--but when Bunny addressed him again, he looked at her, giving her a half-hearted smile, still feeling a bit down after what she had said earlier.
"Good...now let's find the rest of Vulture, alright...? We all need a rest, and after all that, I can hardly imagine that everyone's all spread out...we need to get everyone together and regroup..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:31 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan kept Bunny supported until she finally made the decision to help them out "Nice! See boss, I can do the talking too! It's not just complimenting people's asses! I can do other things!" in fact, Nathan was THE guy that practically introduced himself to Ryder by complimenting his butt. That one happened. Once all was said and done and Ryder made his intentions clear, the blonde nodded "Alrighty then..." and he just started walking "Actually speaking of Vulture Team... I think me you and Chelsea need to talk soon..." he told Ryder as he scratched the back of his head, before Ryder could question him anymore however, Nathan quickly increased his pace to leave the scene "Come on guys! Let's get out of here!"

(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:45 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny rolled her eyes. Nathan was a dick...but...his optimisim was nice.
"He's a moron." she said, and shook her head. She looked at Ryder. "I..." she sighed. This was awkward. "Vulture is like an extended Family to me...I...just wanna try and protect y'all...what I said wasn't...really true at all." she rubbed the back of her head. "Yeah..." she felt she said enough. She didn't want to go into anything anymore...plus sleeping and eating would help. "Come on...you need to find Jo right?" she picked up her gun and holstered her, walking toward Nathan (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:57 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 30 UNF_zpsa4054bac

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder nodded to Zombie and Bunny in turn, having listened to what both of them had said. Right now, though, he was just more interested in finding Vulture Team--and Jo. As the two of them left to look, and he was left alone, he let out a big breath, and he looked up at the sky again. But a second ago, it had been filled with the essences of every single person within the prison. Then, it had become more palpable than ever--their actions affected more than just themselves. Not only did they have hundreds of people behind them--they also had thousands that were depending on them. The world had just taken a huge blow...and Ryder knew that he couldn't let anything like that happen again. He had to find Jo, and help her to get back to her senses...he was sure that she had never meant for that to happen. He had to talk to her...
He looked back down at the ground again, then over at where the absent walls had once been. He could see out to the wilderness beyond...the only time he'd seen that view before had been from the top of the walls. However, he preferred this view much more. From up on top of the walls, he knew that if he had tried to reach that wilderness, he would have fallen and gotten hurt--but now, it was laid out before him, like a path of endless opportunity. He recalled back to when he first had entered this prison--when his only desire had been to get out and back to his family. His family was all of Vulture Team now--and his destiny was the same--he had to go with them. He would go with them, and they would repair this damaged world. Things might have looked grave--but hope was actually, as he thought, just a heartbeat away. With every minute, every second, every movement they made--they had the ability to get closer and closer to the bright future that they desired.
Ryder was beat up and felt emotionally exhausted--but deep down inside him, a strange calm was bubbling. Something that was telling him that everything would be alright. This feeling was being combatted by the rampant doubt planted in him by Poison--but he fought against that doubt. He wouldn't let it win him over. He had sworn that he wouldn't let himself falter anymore--and he had no plans to do so. He would keep moving forward--because after all, as he had told himself countless times before, mourning the past wouldn't change it. Onwards was the only way they could move--onwards into the Mojave, into whatever the future held for them. He reached down, picking up his bat from the ground, looking at it for a moment, thinking back to when he had first entered No Man's Land--that wooden bat that he had found in an alleyway. He had come so far since then...and he hoped that he'd grown as a person. He was pretty sure he had, at least. And he planned to from now on do his best to lead Vulture, and not take the cautious route--they would do all they could to help the world. They were going to save it.
He held his head high as he began walking away, his face the picture of determination. He was sure of his goal now--and he wasn't about to drop it for anything. He would find Vulture Team, and Jo--and he would help to lead them all on to a bright, peaceful future.

*Exit for Act 3*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30