Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Not Manchee Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Scheming_zps777624ec

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy had to giggle the slightest bit at Kraven's evident jealousy. SHE had spent so much time feeling the same way whenever he beat up other people, it was pretty fun to see him feeling a bit of it now. She overhead him spewing all of his titles out to Emilia and had to add

"Also major asshole, yeah~"

It was necessary; maybe the redhead would remember with THAT prompt, as she didn't seem to recognize him through his other titles. The pinkette shrugged as Yuri seemed pretty against the idea of acting right now, which she couldn't really blame him for...he had a point. ANYWHORE she wasn't sure she liked Emilia's tone as she warned them against attacking Masque. If Cathy wanted to be stupid and attack the immortal locust-swarm shapeshifter, she felt she had the right to do so!

"Maybe I LIKE lances in my gut~!"

That...was not exactly what she was going for. But still, at least it showed she wasn't scared of the big lady with her big scary lance. Now it was Cathy's turn to be jealous as the Ryder-Kraven bromance was discussed. She tensed and sort of kept quiet, mostly grumbling under her breath because she felt very threatened by that bromance.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:51 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Tiny10
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven looked slightly offended by Emilia's response to his introduction "You're clearly forgetful then-" he muttered in a dark voice, his eye twitched for a moment as Cathy called him an asshole "That too-" he responded to her simply, and proudly, all while pointing to himself. When asked about him and Ryder, the man stroked his chin as he thought deeply on the subject "I suppose so..." he responded, after all, they were great battle brothers. they had fought each other time and time again, they had both tried to brutally murder each other so many times he couldn't count any longer. That was what Emilia was asking about, right? Well before anything could be concluded Emilia had ran off to Inna. That was done for. So not Kraven stood awkwardly on the sidelines as Ryder and Poison screeched at each other. And there he was, just standing next to Cathy before asking "Why didn't you tell me you liked lances in your gut...? We could have tried that-" with a completely serious expression on his face. After all, if Kraven had known Cathy liked that, he would have stabbed her with a lance many times already.

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:21 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Ryder214_zps1ac5d153

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder stumbled back several paces as Poison shoved him, nearly falling over, but managing to keep his footing. He continued to glare her down as she spoke--up until the moment when she began talking about how all of them would be living normal lives if not for the actions of Poison and her masked friend. He stood there for a moment, his eyes widening slowly as the information set in.
"You mean that you were the cause of all of this...?" he asked slowly--and in that moment, all of his thoughts of self-restraint began to hastily melt away, new flames of anger licking at his common sense, burning it away as he took several steps forward towards her, hands clenched into tight fists. "ALL of this? ALL OF IT?! Without you...my parents would still be alive--my brother would still be alive--Wynn would still be alive--Jo never would've had to have gone through any of this--Jack never would've died--Yuri wouldn't have had to go through all of his shit--do you know what you're even fucking suggesting here?!" His voice quickly rose up to a shout--where one might have expected him to drop into a pit of despair at the revelation, instead, waves of anger were washing over him with such a force that his hands were shaking. "It's one thing to say that you want the world to burn, that's a-fucking-okay, we'll just beat the crap out of you and stop you anyway--but saying that you're the cause of EVERYONE'S pain? That's a pretty bold statement to make, you know. A REALLY bold thing to say." He stood there for a moment, teeth clenched, trying to figure out how to channel out all this anger--shouting any more would make him look like a fool--and striking out at her would make him look even more like a fool. She would just dodge it. Trying to attack her was hopeless--as much as he wanted to see her dead on the ground in that moment. "...You think that this is real funny, don't you? You must think that this is just fucking hilarious. Well, you know what? You know FUCKING what?! I think you overstepped your bounds a bit--and I am not gonna stop until every single one of your people is six feet under. You've made a fine mess of things, but now, guess what! You've inspired me! Thanks to that great info you just gave me, I'm just IN-FUCKING-SPIRED TO HELL--to take apart all of his damage you've done and throw it out the window. It doesn't matter if I can't do it now. It doesn't even matter if I can't do it tomorrow, or the next day--but someday I'll do it. Don't get too comfortable, because you know--what goes around comes around, and karma's a bitch!" With this, he turned away from Poison--suddenly storming over towards Yuri and Catherine, standing a little bit away from them and shouting to Yuri as he pointed back at Poison, "You heard that, right?! We're fucking killing her as soon as we can, I swear! I'm done with this bullshit! I'm done!" A bit more done than he'd have liked to admit, honestly--there wasn't much he could do here but let Poison mock him more, and honestly, it wasn't exactly an exercise he wanted to go through with. He wasn't sure if it was safe to leave these people alone, either--which was bad. After a moment, still somewhat fuming, he turned to look at Emilia, calling over to her, "Emilia! Get away from that prick, he's the one who caused all of this! Working for Paladin was fine and dandy when you had a bomb in your head, but last time I checked, this guy's not with Paladin! So c'mon!" He didn't mean to have all that sharpness in his voice--but it was there nonetheless. He really needed to tear something to pieces right now--but there was nothing in the nearby vicinity that he could really do that to. He felt foolish--incredibly foolish, and useless. He couldn't do anything here--he'd only succeeded in wasting his own time, even though his initial intent had been to go find Jo. He turned back around to face Poison again, not wanting to risk her attacking him from behind--but he didn't say anything. He didn't want to talk to her anymore--he knew it would just make him angrier, and he got pretty irrational when he was angry--which was bad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Emilia6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia was tempted to poke Catherine with her lance when she said those words, but decided that Inna was more important. Plus she needed a distraction from Poison. What she was saying didn't fit well with her. She didn't like it one bit... "No... No I don't Inna. Nothing is making any sense. I wake up in a crater and can't remember a thing instead of who I was... I found you and you were hurt and your sister was next to me... Right now I'm just trying to regain whatever memory I have left... Anyway, all I know is that this madness has to stop. A whole war is going on, and it's not stopping because some jackass or asses keeps it going!" Emilia said as she stayed by Inna, and noticed the look she gave to Kraven. "Forgive me if I don't remember much, but do you have a connection to that man?" she asked and raised an eyebrow at him and Catherine. She snapped her head to Ryder, her eyes narrowing down. "Work... For Paladin?" Emilia asked as she felt anger build inside of her. She didn't want to be reminded of Paladin at this moment. She felt her head for this 'bomb' Ryder spoke of, and then looked to Masque. "Is this true? Are you the dickweed that started this whole mess?" Emilia asked with an unamused tone.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Scheming_zps777624ec

"Emphasis on MAYBE.."

Cathy said, as Kraven seemed to get a bit too interested with the lance-in-gut idea. Her eyes flitted to Ryder as he started replying to Poison almost as hysterically as the greenette spoke to him. She should probably pay attention to what was being said, if Ryder was getting so affected by it... Something about causing things was all she got out of it even as Emilia started questioning things too, as she had mostly been blocking out the yelling and fighting noises.

"I missed something important, didn't I..?"

She whispered to Yuri, smiling sheepishly.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 123

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison swayed her hips around as she placed both hands on her cheeks blushing "Wellllll...~ I wouldn't say it was MY work per say~ It's OUR work~ You do know who... WE... are... dont' you? I feel like you should know already. At least THAT should have gotten through your thick skull... I mean, you're obviously retarded, but not THAT retarded~" she told him, before just staring at her palm... and licking it clean of the dry blood on it. He seemed to be quite angry, Poison liked that "I think I'm hilarious~" she cooed back to Ryder, winking to him, though he was already talking to Kraven and Emilia "Geez... way to pay attention kiddo..." she muttered, suddenly pouting as she pulled out a knife. When Ryder turned back to Poison, she was suddenly right in front of him "Uhm... Emilia over there... she's with me now... so that means..." Poison's grip around her knife tightened "YOU DON'T GET TO TELL HER WHAT TO DO, BITCH!" Poison dashed past Ryder, cutting at his face with her knife as she zoomed past him. Behind Ryder she stood, turning back to him as she spoke "You don't realize you don't get to leave here alive... right...? I still plan on carrying out on that promise~ I WILL... see you reduced to a tub of blood and fleshy little organs~ And I'll make sure to parade you around to your friends once I'm done with you...~"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -
Poison's Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Kraven

Kraven stood stoically as Ryder yelled in his face about killing Poison "And how do you plan on doing that...?" he asked, but Ryder had already walked away to go to Emilia. Letting out a "Tch..." he looked over to Catherine, his hands in his pockets, he seemed quite serious, almost inspired now. He needed to get out of his city, he was done here, if he truly wanted to change the world, he'd need to do so outside of these walls. That was his goal now, and he had the exact plan to do so. Kraven nodded to Cathy "Yes, you did. But it wouldn't matter to you, I suppose..." it certainly didn't matter to Kraven. If anything he should be thanking these people, life before Red Masque was boring, he was miserable. This chaos, this chaos that he fed on, it was what inspired him more than ever. He already knew full well who started the Cataclysm... he had a part in it after all, but it was best to keep that a secret from Ryder "Cathy... I'm sick of this place..." he spoke of No Man's Land "I propose that we leave with Red Masque... I think we'll have much more fun..." besides, the entire city was kind... blown up. Thanks Jo.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:11 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Gangsta_zpsfb452214

Cathy hadn't even put any effort into trying to understand what was going on everywhere. She knew that she had been trying to hurt Red Masque, but that he and his greenette ally seemed pretty indestructible, so that was being an issue...and they were evil. Or something. In any case, she was still not too worried about the details of everything, details meaning the whole conversation between Poison and Ryder, so she seemed kind of bored until Kraven spoke again.
The pinkette blinked at him, shocked silent for a moment.

"This place as in....?"

Did he mean No Man's Land? Was she finally going to get out of this godforsaken place? Without thinking twice about how she had been against Red Masque and everything about him 5 seconds ago, she nodded vigorously. There was nothing that she wanted more than to leave No Man's Land.

"YES. Yes yesyesYES~!"

She squealed, throwing her arms around Yuri and squeezing him hard. She couldn't stop grinning as she thought of leaving, not even close to considering the consequences of the 'with Red Masque' part.

"Kravey let's leaaaaave this stupid dumb prison and rule the REST of the world~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:34 am

Kraven

Kraven was honestly expecting Cathy to be against the idea of working with Red Masque, not that Kraven planned on working with him or that crazy greenette, in fact, he oh so loved the idea of eventually crushing their skulls in. With time though, with time. He would stand tall atop a mountain of his enemies' corpses. The blonde had a big smile on his face as Cathy hugged him "BWAHAHAHAHA! YES! SOON THE WORLD SHALL BE OURS! THIS BORING MEDIOCRE WORLD IS GOING TO CHANGE CATHY! IT'S GOING TO CHANGE! I-" Kraven began to tense up and cough "Too tight-! Too tight-!" Cathy was hugging a liiiiitle too tightly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:27 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 __layout_zpse948848d

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Masque gave Emilia a halfhearted nod as she asked if Inna was alright, now watching the Russian attentively. He visibly relaxed some more, relieved that his work had done the trick and healed her... but when Inna put a hand on his shoulder, he seemed to jump slightly, startled despite the fact that he had been staring right at her. "Oh-- you`re welcome, you`re welcome! It`s my pleasure, actually! Can`t have you dying all over the place, can I~?" He hummed chipperly, the big smile seeping into his voice. "I bet this is all a little bit confusing-- but that`s alright! I`ll clear up everything for you in a bit! We can get out of here together! And--" He cut himself off to look up at the shouting Ryder in front of him, distracted considerably. His thing with Poison had probably escalated since the last time he checked, what with him being all distracted with Inna... it was probably best to let Poison deal with Ryder-- hopefully by then, it would be alright to leave...
His attention was pulled again by Emilia, whom he stared at a bit... she was asking if he was the one who had orchestrated all of this-- to which he simply shrugged at. "Iuno? Like, this is kind of Charles and Xiu`s thing? I`ve, like-- hardly been here-- I`m not really responsible for what Poison says--?" He didn`t really seem intimidated by Emilia much at all, just moreso confused... Poison was kind of giving him too much credit.   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:47 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Emilia6

"I'm so confused..." Emilia said as she held her head and just wanted to sit down. She wanted to do the right thing here. Whatever the 'right thing' was she had no idea. Why couldn't the world remain black and white for her? 'It's not how it works Emmy... Stop being a child.' Emilia thought to herself. "Alright... Thank you again for helping Inna..." Emilia said as she gave Ryder a confused and tired look. "Run..." Emilia said since it felt like the only thing she could say.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Cathy giggled, nodding vigorously as Kraven evidently got excited by the whole world-ruling idea.

"YEAH all of that~!! No more booooring No Man's Land losers~!"

She chirped, then let Yuri struggle for just a little longer before letting him go. Smirking, she rubbed her hands together excitedly.

"How soon can we leave~?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 45514dae-37a5-4935-93ca-8f8e83013327_zps26ec1223

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna frowned as Emilia seemed to know just as much as she did, if not less, about what was going on. If she was having trouble remembering things, then she must have been hurt more badly than she had imagined when they sort of crashed that one time. She was about to comment on how the redhead should get someone to treat her, or at least check her head for important wounds...but then she registered the word 'sister'. What did Emilia mean?

"I do not have seesters..."

She said, almost sounding hesitant as she said this, though she would never admit that she was thinking about how very little she truly knew about her family. Emilia then signaled over to Kraven and Catherine, and the Russian shook her head slowly once more.

"I do not...know these people..?"

She didn't even recognize Kraven in his miniature form, though there was definitely something familiar about his movements and voice. Masque had quite suddenly gone from menacing figure she had seen letting the terrifying dust swarm loose on her, to the pleasant man she had met when she was working for Charles. Inna was a bit confused by this sudden change, but he claimed to be willing to explain everything, which was important. He HAD also saved her, so she was inclined to trust him, despite her unease...
Except then Ryder was yelling. A lot. As confused as Inna might have been before, she could still tell that Poison was dangerous, but hearing Ryder's words, she found it difficult to believe that even the deranged greenette could cause the destruction he accused her of. Granted, she also hadn't been listening to the whole conversation, so she was taking the redhead's words mostly out of context...
Then Masque was the one being accused of all the stuff Ryder was talking about, and the Russian was confused as he mostly denied it...

"Ah... so confused.."

She rubbed her temples and tried to clear her mind, trying to get what everyone was saying, at this point. So Poison and Ryder said Masque was evil and did bad things...Emilia seemed to believe this too. But Masque said it was Xiu and Charles, which Inna had no problem believing. Except she didn't know anything about Masque...and he didn't beny collaborating....so shouldn't she be trying to get away from him?

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Kraven

Kraven would be agreeing to how everyone in No Man's Land was a loser, BUT Cathy was kind of preventing Kraven from doing the breathing thing. Instead, he settled on trying to gasp for air, that was pretty much the same as agreeing with her right? Eventually Cathy let him go after much torment and the blonde immediately gasped for air "hNNNNNGGGGG-!" Kraven began to breathe in and out as heavily as he could. Eventually, he regained his composure enough to start looking proud and powerful again, trying to act like the losing air thing never happened "SOOOOOON! SOOOOOOOOOOOON! All we need to do is beat up Ryder... I think... that usually solves our problems right...?" because usually, beating up Ryder kind of made things better. Why change what works?

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Cathy considered the Ryder-beating solution and looked skeptical. As much as beating the redhead up had worked in the past...except not really....she was pretty sure that Poison wanted to keep him for herself.

"Doesn't that mean we'd have to get through HER?"

She asked, pointing at the greenette. After seeing just a bit of Poison in action, she had realized she did NOT want to get in the woman's way. She held Yuri's arm almost protectively and shook her head.

"Can't we just ditch all of these people~? I mean suuure we could go with Masque cause he has a cute butt and stuff, but he DID try to kill us...which isn't necessarily bad, but you know~"

Cathy wasn't considering the fact that Masque, according to Poison, was the reason anything was the way it was in the first place. She also seemed to move on quite easily from the fact that she had been fighting him not so long ago.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Kraven

Kraven looked to Poison when Cathy brought her up, she was currently moving around at super speed making Ryder look like he was her bitch "We can take her..." Kraven spoke completely bluntly, he completely believed that at this very moment, they could totally beat her. Kraven stared at Cathy's hands when she held his arm, kind of just looking at it wondering why she did that "So what? My best friends always tried to kill me, I'm pretty sure you tried to kill me once, I actually killed you. Make nothing from it, besides... he's our key out of here..." after all, just because Charles was up there playing Lex Luthor, doesn't mean that Paladin Industries wasn't alive and kicking. Without some outside help, there was going to be trouble "Just trust me on this one Cathy... I know what I'm doing this time..." and he was completely sure it wouldn't end in two cities being nuked. This time.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Cathy arched her eyebrows at Kraven's sudden confidence about facing Poison. She had seen how he looked when the woman had first arrived.

"Oh REALLY? Last I checked you were running scared from her like a little girl~"

She commented, looking at Poison doing her thing. She definitely didn't trust Yuri on this, the greenette was just unnerving. In any case, the whole killing argument was pretty valid. She had come to accept that attempting to kill someone basically proved that they cared about you...so technically she must really care about Masque...which made sense, cause he had cool blood.

"Legit enough."

She agreed, but had to add

"...this time."

So they had to go with Masque...but Masque seemed busy with some blonde girl. Should they be booking an appointment or something...?

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:42 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Ryder216_zpsdc795e2f

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder shot a glare at Poison, standing his ground still--and as she zoomed past him, a bloody gash was cut across his cheek, and he cringed, grunting quietly at the pain--but he quickly turned to face the greenette, replying to her quickly,
"I don't need to tell Emilia what to do--she'll make the right choice in the end, she's not stupid--! As for you...I don't have any plans to die here--and especially not to you! I don't care how many times you knock me down--I'll keep getting back up again! Don't you get it?! You can't kill me--you're not able to kill me! I've already promised myself and everyone else that I'll be alive until I see this world safe! You can threaten me all you want, but when it comes down to it, I've got a hell of a lot of people I'm fighting for, so I'm not gonna die!" He heard Emilia tell him to run, and he cringed slightly, thinking for a moment before speaking again. "Where to...? This whole place is falling apart...and I'm not gonna back down...! You know what they say about bullies...if you act afraid of them, they just keep going...but you..." He looked at Poison, then, pointing his bat at her, feeling warm blood dripping down his cheek but ignoring it. "I won't yield to you. Never in my life will I yield to you. So you'd better not get your hopes up."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:54 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Zombie12

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"INNA!" Nathan called out as he ran into Baker Street with Bunny, holding a newly found rifle. He quickly ran to the field, aiming his rifle down on Red Masque "Inna! Get away from that man! He's dangerous!" he called out to the Russian, a grimace on his face. The scene that had unfolded before him was worse than he thought... Red Masque... Poison... and it looked like Ryder was in trouble too "Bunny- help Ryder! I'm trusting you with Ishbel..." he told the red head "Don't let that man get hurt... I won't be able to face Chelsea again if anything happens to him..." he kept his eyes focused squarely on Red Masque now, he'd always hated this guy "You...! WHO ARE YOU!?" he barked out, his finger already on the trigger. The assassin began to sweat, he wanted to fire, he wanted to shoot this man so bad, but something inside him was telling him not to attack. That that'd be suicide right now.

"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:09 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"NATHAN! STOP GOD DAMN IT!" Bunny ran after him. Her sole purpose was to stop from killing himself against Poison. As they ran to Baker Street, Nathan was fast for a short guy. She kept running and then heard Nathan. "Ryder? Chelsea? I thought they-" but then she actually saw Ryder there. Her eyes widened. He was alive? He didn't die? She felt a mixture of emotions, one was happiness for her friend being alive. The other was hatred...maybe he could have saved Elliot when she was gone. But...that was more herself so...she couldn't blame him. Despite that, she nodded. "ROGER! I'LL DO WHAT I CAN! YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE BY THE WAY!" she grinned and dashed toward Ryder, and fired two shots toward Poison, barely missing Ryder. She jumped over the man and took her stance. She didn't say anything to him...maybe that was better. But she had her orders and she knew she could pull Nathan out at any time.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:16 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Beaker5_zpsbce887d2
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA: - Mr. Morty

Brendan stood slowly drinking his vial blood... he would have starved out without it... his system began regulating as best he could... He was still weak and stayed ready should anymore conflict find it's way to Cathy or Kraven. Moreso Cathy but Kraven by extension as well. Brendan stood watching the scene before him unfold with Poison and Ryder and Red Masque and the Other Women Speak, mostly just listening and smiling from time to time as Cathy and Kraven seemed to make up........ in their own way......... He liked Cathy, and he sympathized with the younger woman after she had ranted out about Kraven and a man named Jade... The Mortesque's were a family of misfortune... it was practically in their name Mort-Es-Que... Dying Walking... in some languages... He was glad for the two of them. Finding love in this World was a Herculean task. He touched his chest out of reflex, feeling his past wife's heart beat next to his... Looking down at the ground with an odd mix of solemness relief.... then he turned seeing new people come onto the scene... he was fully revitalized now ready for anything!!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:17 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 45514dae-37a5-4935-93ca-8f8e83013327_zps26ec1223

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna looked up at Zombie as she heard his familiar voice calling her name. She was genuinely surprised that he was here, since she was still hanging on to the idea that Nathan had zero loyalty and cared about no one but himself. There was also the whole pointing a gun in her and Masque's direction, which made her tense and hold her hands up, as if telling him to calm down.

"Zombie..? Ah...Eet ees, how you say? O. K. Da. He...helped me."

She explained, trying to keep her voice leveled, but Zombie's yelling had started making her nervous again. It was a struggle to decide who she should be trusting here. While she was hearing Masque being accused of terrible things, she had only been helped by him so far, whereas Nathan might have been her friend before, but he had betrayed her and the rest of the squad.. She realized she was clenching her jaw and made a conscious effort to relax it while she tried to understand whose side SHE was on.

"How do you...know heem?"

She needed more information, she needed to UNDERSTAND what was going on and who the players in this game were if she was to act logically. Why were so many people trying to kill Masque...and what did he want with HER?

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:26 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

A familiar voice abruptly echoed through the brain of every single person in No Man`s Land- penetrating through their own train of thought. A psychic transmit had made it`s way into their heads, and not sparing a second it began to speak, urgency and solemnity under lacing it`s tone.
"Focus. Listen. Don`t question. We are not weapons. We are not soldiers. We are not 'another cog in a fucking machine'-- we are not convicts, nor assassins or machines or chess pieces, we aren`t worms or vultures-- right now, we`re all pathetic human beings, common goals or not-- and we`re going to act like it. Think about the things that make you human... what you`re fighting for, your bonds or whatever, your trials and tribulations... and raise your hand. Focus. Don`t question. Just do it."
Anyone who did, in fact, channel themselves upward and raise their hand-- would feel a sudden depletion of energy. Not enough to cause one to pass out-- it was almost like a weight being lifted off your shoulders, as if you were much lighter than you were before. Every bit and piece of energy contributed to the growing orb above, made from ribbons of energy all in different colors reflecting their original owner.      

______________________________________________________________________________________

Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:32 am

Kraven

Kraven narrowed his eyes to Cathy "D-did not! Listen... it's all about surviving Catherine... it's SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! Live on to fight another day... that's my motto... and that's how I'll end up on top-" before the man could continue with his monologue and question her on the giant frankenstein monster, but then he heard a family voice in his head. It was Jo, and she was speaking out to him... no... she was addressing everyone... everyone in this whole goddamn city "Heh..." a grin appeared on Jo's face "Alright Jo..." the man spoke, and without question he rose his hand up into the sky "Take my power... my strength... my determination... this is the willpower of a man who will do whatever it takes to get what he wants..." Kraven kept his hand up int the air even as the energy began to disperse from his body, he wanted to give her as much as he could, he knew full well what needed to be done, he understood her at this very minute. He didn't forget the threat Charles presented... and today, that threat was going to end "DO WHATEVER IT TAKES JO! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:37 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 __layout_zpse948848d

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 28 Masky_zps256fe12d

Inna seemed pretty confused, so Masque figured the solution to this was to pet her head a bit. "Shhh. It`ll make sense soon." But then Nathan came and was calling him dangerous-- which was pretty uncalled for. And now guns were being aimed at him-- which of course he didn`t really sweat, but it would probably help to get back up on his feet and get ready to do some things anyway. "Why don`t you ask your daddy, huh...? Earlier, he--" Suddenly Jo in head. Masque tensed, freezing and listening in silence... and before Jo had even finished, he grabbed Inna`s arm and yanked her onto her feet-- then headed over to Ryder, grabbing his wrist, and raising both Inna`s and Ryder`s arms along with his. "WE`RE DOING THIS SHUT UP OR I`LL TURN THIS CAR AROUND I SWEAR TO GOD." He barked, his squinted eyes focusing solely on the growing ball of psychic energy above them. "I should be enough for you, psychic... c`mon... it`s not that hard...!" The strength and determination of a man who had lived hundreds of years flooded upward-- contributing quite a bit. 

The Red Masque`s Theme
[/quote]

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next