Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:38 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 123

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison let out a sadistic smile as Ryder barked back out to her, the bloodied woman seemed all to happy about his reply "Oh~ How heroic~ All this big talk is really turning me on, it'll make the inevitable moment when I break you ALL THE MORE SWEET~!" she yelled back out to him, pointing a knife at the red head, only for two bullets to fly right towards her. The woman effortlessly slashed both bullets in two, with the pieces flying past her. Bunny. Poison was of course very pleased by this suddenly change of events "BUN-BUN~!! Just the girl I needed! THIS IS GREAT! NOW I CAN KILL THE BOTH OF YOU~!" the greenette's skin turned pale white, her eyes beamed red, and just as the woman was about to charge out at the two, she heard Jo's voice. Poison came to a complete stop "Oh...?" she heard the woman speak... so she wanted everyone's help dealing with Charles? Poison was willing to lend a helping hand "I like this bitch... very well then lady... FINISH WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO! BRING ABOUT AN ERA OF NEW CHAOS!" Poison lifted both her arms into the air "TAKE MY WILL! MY HATRED! EVERYTHING! I WILL BE THE SERPENT IN YOUR GARDEN OF EDEN! MAKE THIS MAN DISAPPEAR, DISAPPEAR! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -
Poison's Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:42 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Zombie12

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan let out a sigh "GET OUT OF THE WAY INNA! I'M SERIOUS! THIS MAN WILL HURT YOU! H-he'll do whatever he did to Ishbel! I SWEAR TO GOD- YOU'RE BEHIND THAT AREN'T YOU, YOU TWISTED FREAK!?" Nathan was about to pull the trigger but then Jo's voice could be heard in his head. Jo... was she asking for help...? Was this for her fight with Charles? She could see other's rising their hands into the air... but Red Masque was too. He... he WANTED Charles dead! What was going on!? Zombie was conflicted... Charles needed to die, but Masque wanted him dead... it felt like a lose-lose situation. Nonetheless... Charles had to die "Tch... fine Jo... you know..." Nathan brought his hand into the air "I... never understood what my purpose in this world really was... but I think... in your own weird way... you made me understand what I need to be... I want to save the world too... and if helping you murder that pathetic fake brings the world one step closer to safety... I'll help you..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:58 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Beaker5_zpsbce887d2
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA: - Mr. Morty

Morty looked up confused as The Flying Psychic woman came in again... What was it this week with Super-Powered people coming out of nowhere and destroying things... Morty frowned at first then thought back to the recent times... Normally he wouldn't concern himself with the matters of the common world but.... Sensei Omnison... would you?... He paused momentarily before raising his hands, standing next to Cathy, relinquishing his energy to the Psychic... Take it, Jo! Take my last reserves! As atonement for the innocents who burned in the wake of chaos' folly! A tear streamed down his eye, for them... Muugica, Aiden, Alice, & Hazel... and for them only.

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:59 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Ryder216_zpsdc795e2f

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder had been about to comment to Bunny about her being alive--he was relieved to see her. But, before anything else could happen, he heard a very familiar voice in his head--one that he cared about very much--and he froze. And in that moment, Masque grabbed his arm and raised it up above--and Ryder realized what was happening, as he saw everyone's energies raising up. They were helping Jo--she was fighting back against that robot, and they were helping her. He turtle-faced for a moment just with the sheer emotion of it all as it suddenly hit him--and he raised up his other hand, too, red energy streaking out of him as he let out a loud roar from deep in his chest,
"JOOOOO! FUCK HIM UUUUUP!" Images of his family flashed through his head--of Wynn--of Jo--of all of Vulture Team--of all of the people he was fighting for--and he channeled all of his will into his concentration as the red energy coming from him continued to burn brighter and brighter. He wanted to help Jo win--and once she was done, they could go on and save this whole goddamn world. That was all that mattered now--and he was throwing all of his willpower Jo's way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:04 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny glared at Poison, but then heard Jo. She looked at the sky, and smiled.
"Jo...I knew you were more important." she lifted her hand. "I'm...glad you're alive...this will be the last time I hear from you...or when you hear from me." she felt her energy building up. "It's time to tip the scales Jo. GO GET HIM!" she yelled, and a large crimson ribbon came from her hand. She saw everyone who she was close to whom lost their lives flash through her mind. Her sister, Duda, Kat, Rose, Vero, Kain, Lezlee, and finally Elliot. She sighed, feeling her eyes become wet with tears. All those people...she wished she could have changed their fates. But...she couldn't. She took a second to collect herself, and then faced Poison again. Now, back to the moment at hand.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:06 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 45514dae-37a5-4935-93ca-8f8e83013327_zps26ec1223

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna was frustrated at Masque's petting thing, but then Zombie was yelling and she scowled at him.

"What do you even-?"

Jo in head was a thing. More importantly: Masque grabbing her arm was a thing. She didn't even need to think twice: she needed Charles to be dead. And so the first thought that came to her head was Papa. Not whatever lies CP-09 had told her. She thought of the Papa that she remembered, the one that had taught her how to fight and who had protected her until the very end when the bad men took him... She poured all of her energy into that thought, and how there was no way that that Papa was not real, and joined her energy with everyone else's.

"Feeneesh heem, Jo.."

She whispered, her eyes still closed and holding on to the image she had built up of her father.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:13 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Gangsta_zpsfb452214

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy just sort of rolled her eyes and prepared to listen to Kraven monologuing at her...but Jo was suddenly in her head, and that was weird. Seeing how everyone was doing the thing, and how Charles was a dick for making this prison be a thing, the pinkette sort of just went along with it.

"Oh okay then~"

She raised her hand and struggled to think of something concrete that made the energy flow. She couldn't pin down what it was that she should be thinking of, like everyone else was, but allowed her thoughts to drift from the drive to become independent from Yuri to the desire to see Dorthy safe and happy to her weird obsession with blood...It was strange, but she knew it was working when she felt impossibly tired and drained, and saw more light energy things happening.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:15 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Emilia6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I DON'T KNOW! Damn it Ryder!" Emilia said as she felt a nee to help this man. She knew that she worked for him... A bird came to mind... Things were slowly being pieced together in her mind. She was part of a team before but something happened. And explosion and then what? GAH! She just had to help this man get to somewhere away from Poison! "Bunny? When did..." She then heard it. "... Jo?" Emilia asked as she heard her old boss's voice in her head. Memories came flooding back... Emilia didn't say a thing as she raised her hands up. She lend whatever she had to Jo... She saw energy coming out of her. A type of firey gold, and then felt extremely tired. She fell to her knees, and panted there for a moment. All the while she looked up at the sky.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:55 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison looked up to witness the psychic bomb that Jo had amassed above them, it was larger than the entire city, and then it was thrown at Charles, and then it was over. Just like that. Poison dropped down to her knees and burst out laughing "YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~! IWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWIN~! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH JO! You just played your role PERFECTLY~!" the greenette got back up on her feet, looking over to Bunny with a conniving smile "Well then... where were we...?" it was only a matter of time now, Poison wanted to see the world burn, so she wasn't going to waste her precious time dealing with these people. She was going to savor their deaths for another day, no, she would have to wait until after she savored the deaths of the thousands that would follow this death. Poison began to back away from Bunny "I'd love to play Bun-Bun... buuuuuut... I'm afraid I have no time with you..." silhouettes suddenly appeared on top of the remaining buildings in Baker Street. The girl turned her back on her enemies and began to casually walk over to Red Masque "Father dearest... the Church of Crime is waiting... we should be on our way now~" suddenly, strange tentacles with teeth and eyes burst out from the ground, preventing Bunny from following Poison "I'd say that went exactly like we wanted it to be~"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:24 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny was going to dash out, but then the giant tentacles kind of exploded toward her, and she stepped back in horror. She took a second to register this in her brain. Yup...that just happened. She cursed herself. She at least did the 'saving Ryder' part, but not Poison was getting away with the whole...hentai's worst nightmare. She shook her head.
"FUCK YOU!" she yelled, stomping the ground. She glanced back at the others. Poison showed no interest...nor would she. "Y'all alright?" she asked, at least to the people around Ryder and Kraven. She glanced at Nathan too, and gave a smile. Least they were still alive.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:51 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia panted, gladly seeing that it was all over. She looked over to Inna, getting up. "We should get out of here." she whispered to her Russian companion. She looked over to Ryder, and Bunny. She was glad that they were still alive! She thought that... They had perished. She took a step back from Poison as she came close. Now she remembered this woman. Kinda... When the tentacles came out Emilia made a face of disgust. "Eck!" Emilia stepped back. Maybe she could sneak off with the blond?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

It was finally, the battle with Charles that is. As for the future, Nathan knew he had plenty of work to do. The man watched as Poison retreated, no doubt Red Masque would do the same "Bastards..." the blonde muttered, he still hadn't fired a single bullet at this Red Masque guy, he just couldn't pull the trigger, for some reason. Even as it became obvious they were about to leave the scene, he just couldn't attack. Zombie looked to Inna, the least he could do was keep her safe. And then he saw Emilia getting close to Inna, the assassin immediately aimed his rifle down on Emilia "You... stay away from her..." he muttered, glaring directly at the red head "I saw you around those two on my way here... you weren't attacking them... you weren't even hostile to them... I dont' know what's going on over here... but stay away from Inna or I'll blow your fucking head off..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 __layout_zpse948848d

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Masky_zps256fe12d

Masque released Ryder and Inna, a sigh of finality drawn from him as the final attack hit it`s mark. "There we go... ha..." He sucked in another deep breath, taking a tiny step away from Inna and Ryder, "You both... are pretty impressive, if I do say so myself--!" He seemed just a bit out of breath- either from giving up a copious amount of energy, or from the same sheer relief and emotion Poison was showcasing not too far away. A huge part of his plan was now complete, and another opportunity not unlike the one he had failed to grab before the Cataclysm was presenting himself-- but this time, he was ready.
"Seriously...! You both have got the same amount of energy as people eighty times your age! It`s crazy!" He continued to step away from them- only stopping once to look over at the mass of tentacles Poison had produced. Well-- that was a cue if he had ever seen one... but, first, he snapped his gaze back over to Ryder, gesturing to Inna with his other hand, "Actually, actually- I don`t think you two have been properly introduced- Ryder, this is Inna Dragovich--" He said, being very sure to enunciate the 'Dragovich' part-- and stealing a very obvious glance over at Yuri, to prove his point further. "Do with that as you will! For now, Iiii gotta go~!" With that, he disappeared into a cloud of dust-- allowing a rolling breeze to carry him over, directly next to Poison. Then, he materialized right beside her, grabbing both her hands and tugging her into a weird waltz sort of position. He sort of swayed with her for a bit, humming a little tune. He was in way too good of a mood for this to bode well-- and he paused his humming for a few seconds to call out to the others, "This has been a pretty productive day if I do say so myself~! Androids, tentacles, and spirit bombs, oh my!" He sort of twirled Poison a bit, pushing her off toward the tentacles. "I am not touching those with a ten foot pole! Have fun with her!"
He skipped toward the other end of the street himself, turning back once to point a rather accusing finger over at Ryder and Inna and Bunny and Emilia and Nathan and such-- "I! Will! See! You! Later! Toodles!" And with that- the man turned to dust, and disappeared out of sight.

(EXIT)   

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:06 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison stuck her tongue out to Bunny, bending forward as she taunted the woman "Now now... don't be TOO upset babe... we WILL see each other again... after all... now that you're a ranked assassin... I can track you as much... as I... want...! YAHAHAHAHAHA~!" Poison's burst out laughing, nearly falling to her knees before Red Masque suddenly danced around with her "Oh-! Woah there! How fun father dearest~!" after the dance, Red Masque quickly materialized out of the city. His part was done, and now so was Poison's. The woman looked to Vulture Team, a grin on her face as she spoke out to all of them "It sure was fun... you know, playing this whole game! You all plays wonderfully into our hands this time, really, it was kind of pathetic... but ooooohhh weeeeeellll..." the tentacles in the ground suddenly lifted Poison up into the air "We will meet again... oh boy will it be fun... we're both going to witness so much CARNAGE TOGETHER! Here's to a world of DESPAIR!" the shadows around Baker Street began to disappear, and the mass of tentacles seemed to move Poison out of Baker Street too quickly for anyone to react.

(EXIT)

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Tiny10
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven watched as Red Masque and Poison left, he needed to leave with them too, for now. Keep your friends close they say, keep your enemies closer. Kraven suddenly ran forward as soon as the tentacles disappeared "We must take our leave too Cathy... we're leaving this shithole..." the blonde ran forward, before turning his back to face Ryder. He pointed to the red head, a look of determination in his eyes "RYDER MERCY!" he called the guy out "I swear... I will get stronger... and I won't stop getting stronger until I can beat you... that's my goal... I will be stronger than Ryder Mercy..." the blonde then ran off, following Poison and the shadows.

(EXIT)

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 45514dae-37a5-4935-93ca-8f8e83013327_zps26ec1223

Despite her confusion at everything that had been going on for the past few hours, Inna felt a wave of relief accompanying the wave of exhaustion that took over when Jo took their energy and finally finished CP-02. He was gone. There was no one to tell her lies anymore or put bombs in her head or manipulate her friends. At least...there shouldn't be. For a moment, she managed to forget her confusion and just be calm...but then Red Masque was being really excited about her and Ryder's energy, which made her raise her eyebrows at him.

"Eighty times..?"

He had to be exaggerating, right? She couldn't tell.. Either way, she was trying to understand why he was walking away from them. Her eyebrows rose even further as the masked figure introduced them, and seemed to make a big deal out of her name too. What was that supposed to mean?

"...hello."

She sort of stiffly nodded at Ryder, confirming that she was, in fact, the one Masque was talking about. Emilia was approaching now, and said they should leave, but the Russian sort of wanted to get what the significance of being introduced to Ryder was, so she help up a hand for the woman to wait and turned to Ryder

"What was-?"

Zombie with rifle was happening again. Startled, Inna placed herself in front of Emilia and scowled at the blonde.

"Nyet-! Ah just...she ees tryeeng to help! And so were they!"

She didn't get why Nathan was being so aggressive about the Masque thing, when he had healed her and stuff..

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:20 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Gangsta_zpsfb452214

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy squealed happily as CP-02 was destroyed and it seemed like they were finally going to follow Poison and Masque out of there. She just sort of did a happy dance thing while Masque and Poison got their things done...though she looked a bit worried about those tentacles stopping Bunny from following Poison. Luckily those disappeared eventually, so she and Kraven were actually able to follow that now.

"Buh-bye LOSERS~!"

She chirped to whoever was left in Baker Street, sort of flipping all of them off as she skipped away.

*exit*

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:23 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny sighed and shook her head.
"Fuck..." she glared at Nathan for a second, but then shook her head. They were gone, and the others were okay. Mission complete? Maybe. She crossed her arms and watched from where she was. It didn't seem like their was anything left for her here...even if Vulture was alive, the Ranked Assassin thing would be over her head. She couldn't have that. She went over to Ryder. "Hey, I'm glad you're okay...but...I think...my contract with y'all is over..." she said, trying to find the right words...it was hard, but she was trying.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia paused when Zombie pointed his rifle at her, and she in turn narrowed her eyes at him. Whoever this fucker was, he obviously knew her. And not only that had the gal to threaten her. How dare he threaten her after all the crap she had to go through! He didn't have temporary amnesia! Well... She still has it. The only people she really remembers were Vulture Team. She looked over to Inna as the girl said that she was trying to help. She appreciated it. "Politely screw off... I fell from somewhere with this girl who was injured horribly along with the insane one, can't remember much of anything at the moment, and those 'two' for your information helped Inna get better from those horrible injuries that she had. You point that gun anymore at me and I will promise that the result won't be pleasant." Emilia said in a very calm voice. "Think you can stand?" she asked, trying to ignore that Ryder was there at the moment. She didn't want to face him after doing nothing... She felt like she betrayed him despite suffering from her condition. She couldn't see Jo in the eye again... Not after this... Emilia was embarrassed. With Poison gone she was glad that she didn't didn't offer her to go. Otherwise that might have looked bad... Well... Worse then it did. She watched as Cathy left, and flipped her off in response as she left ay being called a 'loser'. Normally she wouldn't care, but right now she was a little over the edge.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 29 Ryder216_zpsdc795e2f

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As Red Masque let go of him, Ryder still held his arms up, staring up into the sky even after Jo's attack had finished. He continued to stare upwards, trying to catch his breath--and eventually finally let his arms fall down to his sides. He didn't look around just yet--but as he heard Poison and Red Masque's celebration, he couldn't help but think that he might have just done something bad. He didn't understand how Jo defeating Charles could benefit them in the end--he didn't understand how eliminating that sort of evil from the world could possibly be a good thing. But...had it truly been evil? After his debates with Kraven and Poison, his mind felt like a tired wad of mush--all he knew right now was that he was happy that Jo had won. He was happy that she was alive. Overjoyed, although he could barely show it from how tired he was. Slowly, he looked around at the others, only to see that Red Masque and Poison had left. On that note, it began to sink in that Kraven had a daughter. Yuri had a daughter what was this--just how old was this man who had been constantly spewing sexual innuendos at him--
"H-Hey there--" he said to Inna, not really sure how to react. "Ryder Mercy. Nice to meet you--?" He extended his hand to shake Inna's, keeping it out as he turned his head slightly to look in the direction of Yuri's suddenly booming voice. In fact, he looked over just in time to see Yuri pointing at him. As he heard the man's words, he opened his mouth to speak, then closed it again, giving a nod. He paused for a moment, then as Kraven began to leave, he spoke quietly,
"Then I'll get stronger, too...I won't let you beat me, Yuri...never again." He knew that he'd meet Yuri again--somehow, the two of them seemed to gravitate to each other constantly. He'd definitely meet Yuri again--although the next time, it would be in the outside world. As everyone else began to leave, he hesitated at seeing Emilia being threatened by Zombie, calling over to Emilia and Nathan, "Guys, stop. No more fighting for today. None of that." He didn't want anyone else getting hurt unnecessarily...and then, Bunny approached, saying that she was glad that he was okay. He gave her a tired smile, and was about to reply, when she continued--and his face fell. "Wh...What...? But Bunny, you're one of our original members...why would you want to leave...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Nathan Crockett

Nathan was so close to pulling the trigger, Red Masque, he had an aura about him that made him seem almost immortal, unnatural, his fear got the better of him. But here, not here, he wasn't going to let Inna get into any more trouble. He would shoot Emilia, he wasn't afraid of doing it, she had been harassing him for months already, bullying him, hitting him, speaking down to him, he just needed an excuse to end it now. But when he heard Inna and Ryder speak, his eyes widened. He hoisted the rifle over his shoulder and let out a sigh "Fine Inna... stick with that bitch... I have bigger fish to fry..." he walked away, he turned his back on Inna and Emilia, he wasn't going to speak with either of them anymore. He turned to Ryder, donning a determined, grim expression as he nodded to the red head "Fine... boss..." that was Nathan's way of saying he was with Vulture Team now. He walked over to Bunny, putting a hand on her shoulder "Oh no you're not... Bunny, you're sticking with me... Ashley left me in charge of looking after you, and well... since I'm with Vulture Team now... you're stuck here too..." of course, his entire statement didn't make much sense, but he'd made it clear he was going to be stubborn on Bunny here. He smiled to the woman and gave her a thumbs up "Let's work together for a little while... okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Inna offered Ryder an awkward half smile and shook his hand, sort of just...yeah. She could tell there was something going on.. Ryder and Masque knew something she didn't, but she wasn't sure what, so she couldn't really call the redhead out on it.

"Chelsea's brother, da? I remember from...pool party.."

She remembered Vulture Team's hacker fondly, even though she was aware that she may or may not have been part of the reason why Zombie left the Suicide Squad. In any case, she didn't have much time to do the talking to Ryder thing, as Zombie and Emilia were being a thing. The Russian frowned as Emilia started being unnecessarily aggressive now.. She put a hand on the woman's shoulder and said

"That ees not nece-"

Except Zombie raged and moved on, leaving Inna sort of mid-sentence and frustrated. She didn't need him anyway...he had betrayed all of them before, he had never been her friend. She was ready to just cultivate more hatred for Nathan, nodding to Emilia as the woman asked if she could stand, but the short blonde man's voice boomed as he spoke to Ryder, and Inna turned, surprised by how loud the small guy could be.
Ryder's reply, however, was what changed things. Did he call the short guy Yuri? Her eyes narrowed, following the man with her eyes as he left, suddenly feeling more awake than she had been for a while now. That rivalry...everyone knew about Father Death and Ryder Mercy's weird relationship. Did that mean? Clenching her jaw, the blonde shook her head lightly. It was all too coincidental. First CP-09's words, then Red Masque's weird emphasis on her name, then there was that familiar feeling she had about the man that had just left...and now this. Inna might have been in denial at first, but she wasn't stupid.
Yuri Dragovich was in No Man's Land, and he was a monster.

"I-I have to...go..."

Inna muttered to Emilia, stumbling slightly as she got up, her head spinning for a moment. She needed to get out of there. She needed to get out of this godforsaken place and figure things out on her own, before it took her like it took everything else.. Her balled fists went up to her temples as she made her way out of Baker Street stiffly.

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:14 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"It's..." complicated...impossible to explain...contrived. All those things was what she WANTED to say. But she wasn't. "It's...none of your business...in truth, when you became leadeh, my contract ended. Jo was my boss...not you...but I stuck around cause...well..." more reasons to stay were popping up then to leave. But saying that would ruin her argument. "it was a place to sleep at night. And I had food to eat. And ammo for my guns. But now, since we're done, I'm done." and then Nathan happened. She shook her head, shrugging off the hand. "Sorry Zomb, but...I'm done." she turned her back to them. "Ash is a good guy...but he's not my ally. He made that pretty fucking clear to me. My debt is paid, so I'm done." she started to walk. In truth, she wanted to turn around, but she made up her mind. Her resolve was strong. This was for the best. Poison wouldn't attack them if she wasn't there...or she'd attack less. That was her logic. She stopped for a second. "Oh right...Ryder...once you find Vulture...tell them I hate them. Tell them I always hated them, and was using every single one of them to keep myself alive...kay?" another lie, yes. But this way, they wouldn't go looking for her. She kept going after that.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Nathan Crockett

Nathan didn't look to Inna as she left, he didn't want to say another word to her, he didn't need to say another word. His contract under Charles was over for quite some time, their relationship as coworkers was over now. It was time to go down their own separate paths. Instead, it was time to focus on Bunny and her stubborn butt. He turtle-faced as Bunny replied to him "You've always been stubborn... heh..." Nathan let her walk away, his grip on his rifle loosening. As soon as he was behind her though, he swung the butt of his rifle towards the back of Bunny's head to knock her out "No... I don't accept no for an answer..." he replied to her "And I'm not letting you go down that path..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:10 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny knew that was too easy. Nathan was...persistant if she learned anything. She heard a faint waft in the air and ducked, drawing her pistol and pointing it at Nathan's throat. She had her finger on the trigger.
"Don't make me have to kill you again..." she said, glaring at the man. She stood up, keeping the gun ready to fire. "I said my contract was over Zomb...it's time for me to go. Back down kay?" she glared at the man, her eyes pirecing his.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next