Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Night // Baker Street

2 posters

Go down

Endless Night // Baker Street Empty Endless Night // Baker Street

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:36 am

On their way to the Playboy Mansion, Jackal, Bunny, and Buddi would run into a dense fog. This fog, dense and foreboding, quickly separated the three, and slowly, it began to clear. As the fog cleared, each and every one of the Vulture Team officers would find themselves in a different location. Now doubt this was the result of Killer Queen's psychic powers, just as she'd used her powers in the Inquisitor Tower, they once again found themselves trapped in one of the Assassin's constructs. Jackal didn't even seem to notice the fog as he kept walking in a straight line, expecting the two to follow. But soon he found himself in a completely different location. One that was familiar yet alien at the same time. It was Baker Street, but it was definitely different from the one he had walked onto himself. The buildings weren't all torn down and ruined, save for one at the end of the street that seemed to have caught fire. Corpses of unfamiliar yet familiar faces littered the ground, the sounds of a battle erupted all throughout the scene. Jackal had found himself in the midst of the 1st Battle for Baker Street.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Endless Night // Baker Street Empty Re: Endless Night // Baker Street

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:10 am

Endless Night // Baker Street Jackal11

Endless Night // Baker Street Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"..." Jackal stared off into the view of Baker Street, in the midst of a battle he only knew through memories that weren't his. The blonde stood up straight, his smile getting distinctively less big as the view and location became more ingrained in his mind. He began to comprehend where he was, and how he'd gotten here. This was just like The Inquisitor's tower, and he had to keep telling himself that. This place wasn't real "Is this really it...? If you'd think this would get to my head, you were wrong Jolyne..." he spoke out, believing that somewhere out there, she was watching. He didn't know what to expect from her next, but he readied Excalibrator, knowing Jolyne's flair for chaos, she was bound to try anything. He didn't activate Black Mamba mode, mind you, he didn't know if this street would fight back if he did anything, so he just kept himself on guard. He was expecting something to happen... anything.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Endless Night // Baker Street 22_zps7ae9a2c1

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

`cause a wolf in sheep`s clothing
will wait in the dark
to pull it over your eyes

✞✞✞

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, I haven`t even started trying to get in your head yet..."
Echoed a familiar, sultry purr from no clear direction- Jolyne`s lilt bounced off buildings and rang over the sounds of battle surrounding Jackal. But, from behind him- he could certainly detect the gentle tacking of heels against asphalt. The Inquisitor stood several feet away, arms dangling limply at her sides, the stride in her step pausing as she stopped in place- her devil-may-care grin painted upon full, colored lips that even now continued to curl upward. "...So-! What do you think of this place...?" She gestured slowly and openly with a flick of her wrist, grin spreading. The look in her eye was a very manic kind of vacant- but, she appeared unarmed, at the very least... "...I for one don`t like it. It makes me sad... and the saddest thing is- I`ve never been here in person. As much as I`d like to... we can`t deny that their memories affect us... it`s unfair, really- they`re people, we`re weapons. We shouldn`t have to deal with this..." Abruptly, she took a step forward- sight trained on the blonde before her, and her smile dropped. Her mouth formed a thin, straight line of neutrality as she stared at him intensely, with the utmost focus. "...Do you think that`s why I`m so stark starving bonkers...?" Now her grin came back- sporting vicious, monstrous, wolf-like fangs that she had yet to showcase up until now. She was feral and controlled all at once- and while she hadn`t made a real move just yet, one could practically feel the off-kilter thoughts of her`s swimming rampant from a mile away. "What does he make you feel--? Duty? Compassion for your comrades? Anything at all...?"   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jolyne`s Theme - Monster
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:15 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
Upon first hearing Jolyne's voice, Jackal instinctively turned to where the voices were coming from, a familiar voice ran through his ears as the blonde erratically looked to all side. Eventually he heard the familiar sound of a certain women's footwear that alerted him to Jolyne's presence, immediately garnering a grimace "Jolyne..." he spoke with a sense of melancholy in his voice. His eyes widened as Jolyne asked his opinion of Baker Street, his eyebrows rising above his shades "It's ug..." he muttered, half-attempting a joke but failing to bring a real smile to his face. And then she kept on talking, much to Jackal's dismay. He was at a complete loss of words, he too questioned his sanity, and whether his true nature was truly just a result of his identity as a clone. Was he a even a human being? What was his reason for existing? Sometimes Jackal saw himself as nothing more than a lost child, and that was exactly what he saw in Jolyne. He wanted to know someone that was struggling through the same trials as he was, he wanted to know someone who suffered like he was. And then finally, the blonde spoke "Nothing at all..." he spoke solemnly "These aren't my memories..." he muttered "I'm not Jack Harrison... I'm my own man. I have his memories... sure... but they're not mine..." he muttered, tossing his glasses aside and showing a furious glare to Jolyne "Listen... it doesn't need to be this way... we can be friends... not just you and I... you can be with us in Vulture Team... there's no reason to be doing this. There's no reason to seek so much suffering in others... you... you should be smiling and seeking out the smiles of others..." the blonde stood completely still as he had a stand off with the other clone, these were two sides of the same coin. The only real difference between them were the paths that they could take. Jackal feared that it was true late for her, with Ross gone, he worried if the clone truly considered herself alone. That was what terrified him the most. That Jolyne was truly a lost cause.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:20 pm

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

will wait in the dark

✞✞✞

As much as Jackal`s franticness and attempts at humor amused the Mastermind- but once talk of him being his own man came around, the corner of Jolyne`s lips fell, her eyelids drooping in apparent annoyance.
She clasped her hands together, keeping that same angered look, even as Jackal revealed his eyes to her- which contrasted greatly with that permanent scar of a smile of his. A smile that was, as it stood, rather subdued due to the circumstances-- but, it was still there. Constantly. A grim reminder of what he`d been so foolish to do to himself, and Jolyne seemed to be unable to keep her own eyes off of it. This man was stupid...
When he continued, the clone`s expression darkened- but, slowly, she smiled. She seemed to have found something funny, despite that vindictive look in her eye- there was a period of time where she seemed to have briefly lost her purpose... but, hearing Jackal now- served to remind her why exactly she kept the blonde as a residential stain in the back of her marred mind.
Once Jackal came to his conclusion, Jolyne did nothing but stare, that unusual smile sticking to her features-- until suddenly, she couldn`t help but toss her head back, her grand laughter filling the air around them both. Both her hands flew to her stomach as she roared with laughter, beginning to prick the corners of her eyes when she stumbled forward, unable to stop the rampant giggles that continued to bubble forth out of her bent form.
And then she just... stopped. Thick silence fell over the two clones once again as Jolyne`s shoulders rose and fell, her breaths coming out in ragged bursts from her lungs, and her eyes suddenly moved up to train in on Jackal. Strands of dark hair hung loosely in her face, her hat having tipped over forward when she bent- the only noise then being her own deep breathing. Very deep breathing. Gradually her expression loosened, although her ear-to-ear grin was still notably severe with contempt. "Aha...! Ask me if I`m listening- hint: I`m not~!" Her voice was sickeningly sweet, and blatantly condescending. Seething hate leaked forward from her, wafting through the air and leaving a scent of danger in it`s wake. A few more low, throaty and wicked chuckles sounded as slowly, her grin transitioned to a deep scowl. "You`re your own man--? Really...? REALLY now--?! IS THAT SO--?! Then why did you try to look like him--?! Why try so hard to be something you`re FUCKING NOT-- oh, so dear ol` RYDER will look twice at you--?!" She grinned again- looking on the verge of another fit of hysterical laughter. "He would`ve killed you without a second thought, you know- he`s CLINGING to you and you`re CLINGING to him because you`re both disgusting fucking creatures. The second he found out you weren`t who you said you were- he was going to kill you. If you think he sees you as anything above a fucking FREAK, then you`re KIDDING YOURSELF. You know it, and I know it just as much- WHY NOT FUCKING ACCEPT IT--!! WE`RE THE SAME TO HIM--!! TO EVERYONE--!!" It was clear that she was up to her usual tricks, trying to break Jackal in with her words-- but something Jackal had said seemed to have made her lose her usual cool. "That`s all Ross was to me, too... I just-- I just fucking CLUNG to him like some SCARED LITTLE SHIT because I didn`t know what. Else. To. Fucking. Do..." She exhaled, her body trembling like a dead leaf in a hurricane as she hissed in rage. "...Wh-what do you mean, smile...? What on EARTH could there be to fucking SMILE about now...?! Look around- the world is FUCKING DEAD. There`s nothing left for nobody out there, there`s no fucking hope or anything left to be saved-- and it`s just PATHETIC to see people like... fucking Vulture Team try to cling to the fucking scraps... stupid fucking birdbrains..." Jolyne growled, "But--! That`s what humanity gets- fuckers had it coming. AND DON`T YOU FUCKING DARE TRY TO PREACH TO ME ABOUT FUCKING HUMANITY--!! I`ve seen it myself...! I SPENT SOOOOOOO FUCKING LONG TRYING TO COMPREHEND ALL THIS FUCKING FILTH--!!" She stomped her left leg repeatedly into the ground below, growing more and more visibly unstable with each word that she spoke- "AND THEY`RE THE REASONS I`M TURNING MY BACK ON EVERYTHING--! THEY`RE THE REASON EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKED, FUCKED, FUCKED!! THERE`S NO MORE FUCKING SAVING TO DO- ALL THAT`S LEFT IS EXPLOSIONS AND DEATH! NOBODY GETS ANY MORE--!!" She shrieked, anger burning like a freshly lit candle- that was abruptly snuffed out as silence fell on her yet again, her widened, awe-struck eyes glued to the ground below. "Death... is the only thing we have left, isn`t it...? That`s... all we can be sure of... I don`t like this-- I don`t like not knowing things. But, oh-- I know about death... and death is everything to me... it`s all we have left--!! All that`s left is death and explosions, explosions and death--and I... I just wanna help..." Jolyne seemed to choke on her words, overcome with alternating emotions that crashed like waves, battering against the shriveling remnants of her psyche. "...I just wanna bring the world to it`s fucking knees... so everyone can get what they deserve... that`s all..."
She looked up again, straightened up to her full height yet again- her expression contorted into something deathly serious. "...And... and you`re in my way..." She chuckled, ire still flashing in her gaze. "...Why...?! ...You`re right- we could have been so perfect... you could have been so perfect... so, so perfect..." Her right eye visibly twitched, and she staggered forward- looking about ready to keel over already. "...Shut up and die...!" In several quick steps, Jolyne was upon him- and she threw a limp-looking punch toward his jaw, exuding a passive grunt as she did.     

Jolyne`s Theme - Monster
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:14 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal's heart seemed to drop as Jolyne answer him. She wasn't listening, and at that moment he knew this was going to be a lot more difficult than he first believed, no, this was going to be just as bad as he feared it would be. Jackal took a step forward, sweat dropping down his face as he decided to face his fears "Jolyne...-" but before he could could continue, Jolyne's words quickly turned from sinister strings of sentences into rampant rants of madness. Jackal's jaw seemed to drop as she continued to speak. She was... much worse off than he believed "You can't actually feel that way..." he muttered "You haven't actually experienced this world... have you...?" he asked, dropping Excalibrator. He didn't want to show any signs of interest in a fight, Jackal wanted to settle this without violence "Humanity destroyed itself... you're right about that... we're in a rut. Actually... I'm not even sure if we're considered humans... but we're going to bring this world out of its rut. It may sound cheesy but I think I'm perfectly capable of putting plenty of smiles on faces. That's all I want! For everybody to smile and that's what I'm out to do! Come on- you can help me! There's no reason to be such a sour-" Jackal immediately shut up as Jolyne simply told him to go and die. What little bit of a genuine smile he had disappeared as Jolyne's fist connected with his jaw, producing a notable crunching sound. Jackal stumbled a few steps back, before regaining his balance and glaring to Jolyne with eyes of determination. He didn't attack back, he just stood there, standing proud and defiantly "I'm... not going to attack you back. I'm not letting you win this Jolyne..." he muttered, his eyes fixated upon her "Please stop this... I know you're lost... confused... I'm not sure what Jo's gone through but her memories have obvious scarred you... but you can't let them hold you back. You have to look forward, all this death and despair stuff is depressing! Why try and bring about so much suffering when we could be working to put smiles on faces! Its a much nicer feeling! Have you ever made someone smile!? I think you'd like how it feels! Not only being happy yourself... but knowing that you make other people happy... let's stop this Jolyne!" Jackal rubbed the bruise on his face from Jolyne's punch "You can hit me as many times as you like but you're not going to change anything like that...! You can't solve everything with violence. In the end all your philosophy will do is make you unhappy! Turn that metaphorical frown upside down!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:18 am

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

will wait in the dark

✞✞✞

"You`re not GETTING IT--!!" Jolyne paused abruptly- seeming almost shocked as she felt the sensation of her fist bashing against Jackal`s jaw. As he staggered away, her feet remained firmly planted on the ground, and she brought her clenched face to her face, staring at it in awe. "It`s not ours to fight for... you think we have the fucking RIGHT to call ourselves HUMAN--?! Humans-- are f-fucking-- fucking disgusting---!" She staggered forward, throwing another flailing punch as Jackal continued- her fist glided smoothly through the air, however, not at all hitting it`s target. She seemed to have forgotten that he had moved away- and once it registered that he had, her eyes opened just a bit wider, and she struggled to regain her balance briefly.
She remained keeled over- her dark locks scattered messily over her face. But, her chin lifted in Jackal`s direction- and the glare fixed upon her dark blue eyes were as visibly as ever. A clear rampant rage burned in her glare- one very, very genuine. His refusal to hit her back seemed to have only served to frustrate her more- he didn`t understand anything.
Not a goddamn thing...!
"Shut...UP...!" She roared, flinging her fist toward his face again- "I`m not fucking CONFUSED, asshole--!! I know EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW-!! Everything`s fucked and all that`s left is DEATH--!" She threw a kick at his side- regardless of whether her last attack hit or not. "I`m gonna win... oh, I`M GONNA FUCKING WIN--!! BECAUSE ALL THAT`S LEFT ARE YOU PATHETIC RETARDS, FUCKING KIDDING YOURSELF AND KIDDING YOURSELF AND BEING FUCKING STUPID AND YOU ALL NEED TO FUCKING DIE--!!" She huffed in deep, sloppily throwing yet another kick aimed for the opposing clone`s gut. "Me...? I`m not scarred... can`t you see that I`m not...? I`m just a visionary- if only you knew how satisfying death was. Scars are for gross, gross, gross, gross irrelevant dead little humans..." Another wicked giggle sounded deep from the bluenette- and she pulled her upper body up, standing straight- and began to walk around Jackal in a rather predatory fashion, slowly circling. "I`m not unhappy... see how much I`m smiling...?! I smile all the fucking time...! My face hurts from so much smiling~! DON`T YOU FUCKING TELL ME TO FUCKING SMILE YOU DIPSHIT...!" In a flash of movement- she dashed forward, tackling Jackal and knocking the blonde cleanly off his feet, causing him to land back first onto the hard road below. The world around them morphed- buildings trembling as if they were shaken images on clear water, the sounds of battles and screams in the distance growing in volume and quantity. The more violent Jolyne`s own trembling grew, the more the battle surrounding them would shake and stir and explode- it had been day time no more than seconds ago, but the light had dimmed considerably. "This isn`t a rut... no, no- not at all...! This is the end...! There`s nothing more to do, nothing at all- but you can help save everyone, you know...! We just need to destroy everything, every little thing- and we can smile, too! So! Much! SMILING-!!" She fell, landing herself exactly upon Jackal`s stomach. From there, she pinned him, recoiled her arm- and smashed her fist directly into Jackal`s jaw again. Jolyne repeated the action with her opposing fist, sending a heavy onslaught of punches to the blonde`s features-- maniacal laughter erupting and cutting through the air around them all along. "That`s what it deserves, you see--?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET--?! HAVE I... POUNDED IT INTO YOUR SKULL YET, JACKAL...?!" That seemed to make her laugh particularly loud- so much so that she fell into a heavy fit of rough, labored sounding coughs. Her laughter didn`t pause, however- even as her shrieking vocal cords took particularly notably damage. "I`m a lost cause...! If I`m not crazy, I`m insane! Aha-- it`s true, Jackal...! I know everything...! And kinda like a little kid who peeks at Christmas presents- it`s... sadly anti-climatic..." She choked on her words again- and soon enough, tears bubbled forth from the corners of her eyes, streaming down her cheeks at a quickened pace. This didn`t interfere with her fang bearing grin much at all, making for quite the terrifying mix. "It`d be funny if it weren`t so pathetic... but, I can laugh anyway...! IF HUMANS DESERVED TO BE SAVED WHY WOULD THEY RAPE AND KILL AND SLAUGHTER AND MIND CONTROL AND BREED AND KILL AND RAPE AND SLAUGHTER AND JAYWALK--?!" She shrieked- throwing one particularly loaded blow to Jackal`s left eye. "Aren`t... we the lucky ones...? To be made... and not born...? We`re not human... not at all... SO WHY ARE YOU STILL PRETENDING...?!"   

Jolyne`s Theme - Monster
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:51 am

NOT Jack Harrison
"No... you're the one not getting it..." Jackal replied weakly as he kept himself standing still in front of the clone awaiting yet another attack. His grin widened and he let out a a small giggle afterwards "That's what makes for a human? Then yeah... we're pretty human..." he continued, letting out another giggle until her fist connected with Jackal's face. This cause Jackal to stutter somewhat, but he didn't stop giggling "You're silly..." he replied, completely belittling what she said "Everything is death? Don't be kidding me...? Is that all your life experiences amount to? All your time with the other human beings you've spent your life with and that's the best you can do?" Jolyne's kick connected with Jackal's ribs, producing a loud crack as the man flung to the side holding the spot where Jolyne's boot had hit. Yet, he kept on smiling and giggling "Oh...? If all that's left are 'fucking retards' doesn't that make you a retard too...?" and then another kick to his gut, which caused the blonde to lean forward as he let out a pained grunt. For a few moments everything was a blur, and he seemed to tune out, only for Jolyne's words to catch his attention again "That's not a smile... that's not happiness. Life is short... so you should be loving every moment of it regardless Jolyne..." and then she tackled him to the ground, which only got Jackal laughing like his namesake. He still didn't fight back, no matter how evident Jolyne made it that she was going to hurt him, he didn't move a muscle "No no... you still doing get it... it's not just about our smiles... its about the smiles of others too! Besides... I can assure you neither of us will be truly smiling if that's how we'd try to be happy! Death is the end of something beautiful... you should be living your life, not ending others!" he still didn't move a muscle, Jolyne's fist impacted against his jaw several times, he didn't stop.

The blonde continued to lay there, bruised and beaten half to death but still with plenty of defiant power in his eyes "You're wrong! You're not crazy! You just think you are! Trust me... I thought I was crazy at first too... you just need to find yourself... this isn't about the world... its about you... and acknowledging that you know nothing..." Jackal kept on smiling and giggling but his eyes showed his true intent, this was a clash of souls, and Jackal wasn't about to give up "If you learn anything... it should be that you know nothing..." Jolyne once again threw a powerful punch towards Jackal's eye, which would no doubt leave a horrid bruise that would stay there for months to come "Haha... is that all you've got...? This pinata isn't even ready to crack yet...!" he mocked her, before continuing to glare at the woman, his eyes only seemed to grow in power as he continued to glare at her "Its true... human beings do horrible things... but how does that make us any different from them...? We do the exact same thing... we're capable of much worse... there's not a different between humans and us... thus... we're humans." Jackal finally seemed to move, as he grabbed Jolyne's arms "I'm not pretending... because I know what I am! I've gone through this already! You can see the scars of my doubt, just look at my face!" he yelled, speaking of his constant Chesire smile "BUT I MOVED ON! YOU HAVEN'T! YOU BARE SOMETHING MUCH MORE UNSETTLING THAN THIS SMILE OF MINE AND SOMETHING -MUCH- MORE DIFFICULT TO LOSE!" Jackal pushed forward, lifting Jolyne up before shoving her onto the ground with himself on top of her "You know... we all do this... and I'm not talking about clones. I'm talking about people. We live our lives... alienating ourselves from others, holding a grudge against society. We decide to look at the flaws in life and pick apart the world we live in. Oh, the world is nothing but death and unhappiness and society doesn't treat me right! I'm alone and no one will ever understand me! I'm just going to stand here and be broody and hope someone decides to help me! And you know what!? When someone comes to help... all they do is tell everyone to GO AWAY! THAT'S THE REAL JOKE HERE! They continue to blame society for their misfortune and say that everything is unfair! They get themselves stuck in a loop, like a never-ending nightmare! So THEN WHAT HAPPENS YOU ASK!? Do they just whither away and die? Do they kill themselves!? Do they go and kill other people!? No... they move on..." Jackal kept Jolyne pinned to the ground as he continued "Its just natural for a human being to act that way... but then they learn and they evolve and they move on... because there's no reason to live a life like that...! And that's exactly what you need to do! move on and realize that really... its not that bad! Sure, I've been born into a world of constant chaos, where crime and war reign supreme, but that hasn't stopped me from living my life and finding happiness!" Jackal stood up, letting go from Jolyne. He took a few steps back, before opening up his arms into a cross "You REALLY want to stand by what you say!? THEN KILL ME! COME ON! KILL ME NOW, DO IT! LET'S SEE JUST WHAT YOU'RE CAPABLE OF! PROVE HOW MUCH OF A MONSTER YOU ARE...!" Jackal stood there panting, awaiting when Jolyne would strike "But it won't solve a thing if you kill me... nothing will change..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:37 am

Endless Night // Baker Street 38_zps062565b2

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

will wait in the dark

✞✞✞

"IT SHOULD BE-- and it will be, once I`m done with it--!!" Jolyne shrieked back as Jackal questioned her, unable to help the satisfied grin that played upon her lips as a firm crack resounded as a result of her kick. Her beating had continued, each thing the opposing clone said seemed to only serve to spur her on more, "It`s like you`re not even listening-- I`m the only one who knows anything...! If I wanna smile about killing shit- then, I`LL FUCKING SMILE. DON`T YOU TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING SMILE ABOUT YOU LITTLE BITCH."
As Jackal suddenly mentioned that she wasn`t, in fact, crazy-- Jolyne`s beating of him seemed to... momentarily pause. If one didn`t know better, they would assume she had actually begun to take his persuasions into consideration... "I`m not... interested in knowing more than I do... and I know that people are scum--! Including you--!" She continued with her brutality, only seeming to grow more and more aggressive-- until suddenly, Jackal responded, and his grasp on her forearms was stronger than she assumed he would be capable of. She squirmed in place, growling and snapping and trying her best to wiggle away- her struggle continued as she was lifted. She shot a multitude of kicks aimed at his stomach, minuscule shrieks and noises of panic falling from her lips- but as he made his way on top of her, and actually began to speak-- she ceased all movement. Her head laid turn away from his, in a refusal to meet his gaze- and her expression had fallen into an unreadable vacancy...
"You don`t... understand..." It was a slow process, but Jolyne climbed and staggered back onto her feet once Jackal`s weight had been relieved from her. She wasn`t injured, not at all- but she was distinctively physically and mentally exhausted, her breathing labored and exuding in quiet puffs of air. "What`s left to find happiness in--?! Other people...? Other people make me fucking gag- how about a hope for tomorrow...? H-Hey--! Maybe one day, everything will magically be fixed! No, that`s bullshit, no-" Jolyne shook her head haphazardly, as she finally straightened to her full height. Strands of dark hair hung loosely upon her features yet again, her smile dissipated and widened eyes kept a keen focus on Jackal`s own. "This is the way it`s meant to be. There`s no point in trying to fight it... you can delude yourself to the contrary all you want, but the truth is always there, yes-" She took a step forward-- and only now replying to his earlier challenge, her hands wrapped tightly around the blonde`s throat.
Her painted nailed scraped and dug deep, leaving visible bruising and brightly colored marking along his pale skin. Her dark eyes stared deeply into his own- a very confusing mix of fury, and fondness whirling into a simple gaze-- Jackal`s words seemed to have affected her somehow, but a haze of insanity kept her from portraying that simply. "I. Didn`t. Ask TO BE MADE--!! I don`t need any change-- I just need to-- eliminate the threats to the INEVITABLE--! And... o-once you`re... gone..." Her grip notably loosened, her expression dropping and tears still rolling down the sides of her face profusely. "That... they`re... all next-- because they didn`t lay down and die earlier, so now it`s gonna hurt--...stupids..." Her eyes fell, focusing upon the ground now- and her grip at this point became nonexistant. She kept her hands upon his neck, however- but... didn`t make another move, her thoughts very clearly elsewhere.    

Jolyne`s Theme - Monster
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:58 am

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal seemed to take every hit thrown at him with stride, it seemed that no matter what happened, he seemed to allow each and every one of Jolyne's strikes as they impacted against his body. He didn't care, or perhaps he was allowing her to hit him for other reasons. Either way, he allowed every injury she implemented on his body to further damage himself, yet he kept his smile aimed at the girl, even if his eyes told another story. He tried his best to still stand strong, even though Jolyne's attacks were obviously taking a toll on his body "I'm not saying everything will magically be perfect... but life won't stay this way for long... the night is always the strongest before the dawn... listen to me here... Jolyne..." before he could speak anymore, the woman's hands wrapped around his throat. The man tried to gasp for air, but he couldn't, and for a few moments, it all seemed hopeless. Perhaps Jolyne was right, after all, even Ryder tried to kill him. No doubt, as soon as Jo discovered his own true nature, she'd try and kill him too. He'd be shunned his whole life as a clone regardless of what he accomplished in his life. But then Jolyne began to threaten other people, he knew what she meant, after this, she'd go after his friends. He didn't know if they considered him their friend, but he did... and like a cheesy hero, this threat gave Jackal an extra push to fight back. The blonde, suddenly moved his arms upward, grabbing Jolyne's arms hard enough to make her break her grip instinctively "No..." he muttered in a dark voice. Jackal suddenly pushed Jolyne off of him. He jumped back onto his feet "None of us are asked to be made Jolyne... not us... not the humans... not even the Earth we stand upon... life is a blessing... if you don't see it, well then... your loss. But..." Jackal picked up Excalibrator, holding it with both hands "You don't get to hurt anyone else anymore... I wouldn't be able to die in peace knowing you were going to hurt Ryder and the others..." he hadn't activated Black Mamba mode just yet, secretly, he was hoping Jolyne would have a change of heart at the last moment.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:02 pm

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

will wait in the dark

✞✞✞

Jolyne`s thoughts were clearly elsewhere, and the rather deadpan look painted upon her face did nothing much to make her thoughts any more readable. But, as Jackal managed to hit an exact pressure point in her arms to cause her hands to pop open- she grimaced, disgusted as she moved to veer herself back, only to be pushed back instead. She stumbled, cursing her usage of heels- but as Jackal spoke again, needless to say- she looked back up. Before her stood the opposing end of her own coin- and despite her own efforts, she found herself-- oddly yearning for his view. Ross, in the end- was the closest thing she had been fortunate enough to hold companionship with... yet, in the end- there would always be a barrier. A barrier between a creation and a human- neither could truly sympathize with the other. But, before her stood someone with the same roots, trials, but a different ending- and as much as it felt like instinct to reach out, Jolyne found herself physically unable to do so. And after that realization had hit her, despair sunk through the marrow of her bones, making movement almost something of a task...
But at last- she smiled again, despite the tears that still rolled down her cheeks. "How you entertain me..." She cooed, voice flat- yet oddly sincere. Her change of heart was no where near evident in her words or her movement- she began to step back, before full on back flipping away, creating distance between herself and Jackal. "You`ll regret this... you could have just agreed like a good dog-" With a flick of her wrist, several stalking figures manifested themselves up into existance like freshly built towers from the ground. With the passing second after their creation, they began to grow similarities to figures throughout Jack Harrsion`s life- Jade, Jo, Ryder, Trinity-- a usual gimmick in Killer Queen`s illusions.
However- they all remained unarmed, and for the most part-- defenseless. They would serve no defense to Jolyne, whom stood behind them with a stone cold expression-- without a doubt, she knew this. And made no move to save herself.    

Jolyne`s Theme - Monster
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:00 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
"I wanted to save you..." Jackal whimpered as he weakly lifted Excalibrator, on the verge of tears "I wanted you to change..." he continued, slowly pressing a button on the handle of Excalibrator. It glistened brightly, before speaking "Black Mamba Mode activated." in a robotic voice. Jackal then rose the blade as far up as he could "Why couldn't you have listened to me...?" he continued as figures from his past, both his true and false path, began to appear around him. Ryder... Jo... Jade... Trinity... at best they only riled him up further, they only reminded him what he had to fight for. He had to fight for Jo and Ryder from people like Jade... or they'll share the same fate as Trinity. Jackal began to crack a frown, producing a notable cracking sound before whimpering "C-congratulations... you've won..." and swinging Excalibrator down. This produced a sonic slash zooming towards Jolyne, rupturing through the ground making a powerful tremor, all of Baker Street started to fall apart from the single swing, and the blunt of the power was heading towards Jolyne "I lose..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:02 am

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

will wait in the dark

✞✞✞

Jolyne`s expression could best be described as neutral- but determined, as she remained behind the images of others, facing forward without moving a single muscle. "...I know..." She murmured, voice cracking just slightly as tears continued to bubble forth from her eyes, rolling down her cheeks-- her opportunity was still open, but she didn`t make a move to take it.
As Excalibrator was activated- her grin turned into a warmer, more genuine and gentle smile. Slowly, she rose her arms up at her sides- mimicking Jackal`s cross-like stance from earlier, showing her acceptance as clearly as she could. She was, for all extensive purposes, ready to die here-- and as Jackal readied her death in his very hands, she did nothing but accept it with literal open arms. His apparent remorse over his actions sent a subtle, and quick wave of satisfaction washing over her- however, this satisfaction was very soon replaced with heavy grief. Soul, almost body crushing grief- and as that registered with the clone, a quiet sob pushed past her smile. Getting a taste of the despair that came with unpredicted death was no where near as pleasant as she assumed it would be- she found herself thinking about the things she would have changed if she could, her goals until now-- all the things one thought about before their mind went blank and their body fell limp.
"...I hope you hadn`t expected any differently... I`ll always win."
A simple wave from Excalibrator on Black Mamba mode cut through the street before Jackal- a massive sound wave hurling right in Jolyne`s direction, and making waste of everything in it`s path. Destruction kicked up around them all, screams of pain and terror sounded like wild sirens, buildings toppled, exploding from the bottom up into a gigantic heap of smoke and debris. Dust whirled into the air in the aftermath of such catastrophic carnage-- and once everything was reduced to mere scraps and vague reminders of what-had-been, everything flashed white, Endless Night coming to an abrupt end. In the blink of an eye, Jackal would appear back within the halls of the Playboy Mansion-- and Jolyne would be no where in sight.
There was no corpse, no remains-- it was as if she had never even existed.

(EXIT JACKAL)  

Jolyne`s Theme - Monster
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: