Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

+5
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
RichNuttyTaste
MercutianUnknown
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 SouryuuLeonfull1585660

Isaac waited to see if the card would hit Lao but to no avail. The man dropped that crying act quickly as the card was cut and exploded behind Lao. He took out two cards from his coat as he saw Lao walking towards him and expected the cards the man was holding to be used as a sword against him. He was ready for this. He was ready for what Lao was going to throw for him except that he wasn't ready for the sudden dash as the roundhouse kick connected to his chest. A bit of air came out from Isaac's mouth as he felt slash marks connecting to his chest as well. Damn. Isaac fell down to one knee as he looked up at Lao. No way he was going to give up now.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:15 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Lao_510
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao fixed his glasses as he got into an odd stance, glaring to the blonde behind his shades. His skin seemed to slowly turn a strange black, as if an otherworldly aura had surrounded him, Isaac would find this sight and feeling very familiar. This is exactly what Lao did when he nearly killed Buddi. Whatever this strange transformation was, it would sent a foreboding shiver down Isaac's spine "Play time is over kid!" the man then dashed across the crater like a cloud of black smoke. The assassin dashed around before suddenly slashing at Isaac dozens of time, his cards moving so fast that some broke mid swing from the sheer speed of his slashes. Yet, a new card seemed to fly out from Lao's sleeve and into his arm fast enough for the man to never once stop in his attack. In a matter of seconds, Lao had attacked Isaac nearly fifty times. The assassin then stopped, holding his cards in a vertical line-up "Those attacks shouldn't have hit any of your vitals... you'll live." he muttered "But next time we meet... you're going to join your father..."

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Gif_210
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:41 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac looked back up at the man. Damn him. Damn this man to hell! Before Isaac could say anything to the man, something happened which made Isaac shiver and felt pain down his spine. That transformation was all too familiar to him. It just couldn't be. Isaac fell back onto his bottom when he saw the way that Lao looked. That was when he almost killed Buddi. The way his friend was dealt with, there's no way he can beat him. With just a blink of an eye, Isaac found Lao running around him before he felt slashes everywhere on him. The pain was immense as noises of pain kept coming out of the blonde boy's mouth as he layed there on the ground, blood coming everywhere out of him as he had no more strength to get up. All he could do was moan in pain as he listened to what Lao had to say. There was nothing that Isaac said to that as fear was in his eyes. Fear that he really was going to die.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:19 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Lao_610
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao stood over Isaac after the attack, fixing his shades which loosened every so slightly after his gauntlet of attacks "I must say, I'm looking forward to your little family reunion Isaac... I think your father will be pretty happy to see you!" he spoke cheerfully. Pugsy was still watching from afar, his arms crossed, but his fists tightened in anger. It looked like Isaac was done for today, but Lao obviously had no intent in killing him quite yet. So when Lao just turned his back and ran off, Pugsy immediately ran forward towards Isaac "Damn- you got beaten to shit man-!" he yelled, picking Isaac up "Lets get Daisy working on you- We-" Pugsy looked back up to Lao, who tossed a card to Pugsy's feet as he walked away. Pugsy let out a growl before turning his back on the scene "Well- you're pretty beaten up- but look on the bright side! You're not dead!"

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Gif_410
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:08 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on laying at the ground as he didn't bother to hear what Lao had to say. Everything was cloudy right now to him as he felt his body being picked up as more blood came out. He couldn't tell who it was that picked him up as he just stared at nothingness. The words that Pugsy said to him would surely get him pissed but at the current moment, he could hear nothing. The only thing that just kept on popping up in his head over and over again was death, death, death. Death was all around him as he could feel the space of darkness surrounding him as they crept up to his legs and then all the way to his neck. He couldn't even scream as the void enveloped him as his eyes were null of life.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:23 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Scary10

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Only a few seconds after Lao left the scene, Daisy would pop up back from the ground, and her killer robot teddy bears would began to surround Pugsy and Isaac. By all means Pugsy did not feel comfortable... at all "H-hey- Daisy! Maybe having those creepy teddy bears circle us like this isn't a good id- DOH!" Daisy suddenly kicked Pugsy in the face, sending him falling on his back as she dragged Isaac over to her bears, where they set up a makeshift medical station. She took off his shirt, quickly grabbing disinfectants and the like "STUPID! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO FIGHT HIM LIKE THAT!?" she screamed "Why do you always get yourself hurt..." she whimpered, trying her best to work on the blonde. She wasn't the best at medical work, but she tried her best.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Teddy10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac found the darkness still surrounding and all over him. Just what was the point? Why bother to continue? There was nothing he could do. No way he can win against Lao now. The way he handled him and Buddi and his father, nothing could stop him. He didn't fight the darkness as the void was ready to eat him up as a voice was heard. Someone was yelling and it was able to get the darkness off of him. Who was that?
Isaac's pupils came back as he groaned and tried to sit up but to no avail. Bandages were all over him as he just looked up at the sky.
"What...happened...am I dead?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Cards10

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Upon finishing her work on Isaac, she threw her fists into the air triumphantly proclaiming "HE'S A MUMMY!" and indeed, Isaac was covered by a fair amount of bandages, better safe than sorry. So then Daisy just sort of stood there, staring at Isaac with her bulgy, big eyes until he awoke and spoke. Rather than being sane and giving him a rational reply, Daisy jumped into the air then smashed her elbow down against Isaac's stomach. That would be a satisfactory answer no doubt. After rising back up from her random attack, Daisy sported a confident smirk. In fact, she was rather proud "GUESS WHO FINISHED A WHOLE NEW DECKS OF CARDS!?" Daisy suddenly pulled out a whole deck from a pouch she had on her "IIIII HAAAAAVE THE POOOOOOWWWWEEEEEER!" she yelled, holding the deck into the air triumphantly.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:06 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac didn't know how to feel or what was going on as he still couldn't hear anything as he wondered if he was truly dead. Well that was until the elbow to his stomach happened. Isaac shrieked in pain before he rolled a tiny bit back and forth. Ow, why did that have to happen to him? Atleast he knew that he was alive at least. He strained his neck to see who attacked him and lo and behold it was Daisy as she was busy yelling about cards. Isaac just grimaced before looking away from her. "Just keep the cards Daisy, it's hopeless...there's no way I can win..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:35 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Scary10

Daisy began dancing around Isaac from the sheer hype before Isaac started groaning and whining "...!" Daisy stopped in her festivities to look at Isaac in disbelief. Was he really doing this NOW? NOW!? Daisy immediately shot a death glare to him, after being with him for so many days, she had lost any more patience for his attitude, she quickly kicked him on the side and started to walk away "FINE THEN! STUPID-!" she yelled, tossing the cards on his body and just up and walking away "I give up too! I- I'm going back home! I'll find someone else who appreciates my efforts! JUST GO AND DIE!" she cried, before running off.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:51 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac didn't pay attention to Daisy's cheering until he felt the kick to his side. It hurt but he didn't care at the moment. As she yelled at him and cards being thrown at him, the boy didn't move at all even when she ran off. All he did was simply moving his arms to hold onto his shoulders as he started to cry. He was scared, scared that he truly is going to die.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:10 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 212

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy rubbed his face, feeling the shoe imprint made on his face "Ouch that hurt..." and his hair was going undone too "Shit... this is definitely not GREAT-" he muttered, pulling out his combat and trying to get his pompadour game strong again. He pretty much ignored Isaac as he cried for the 546th time straight, instead prompting to keep on working at his hair and ponder how he could find Ivy. His girlfriend had been missing for about a week or more now and he was starting to get scared. She knew how to take care of herself, he knew that, she lived alone in No Man's Land for years... but he still had no idea where she was or why she hadn't turned up as of late. He knew she could get lost but this was getting ridiculous. He'd have to go out and find her soon, before he regretted not looking for her.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:33 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stopped crying as he was now sighing to himself. He was scared and afraid of dying but he needs to get his shit together. Just crawling off to die is no better than dying fighting Lao. The thought of fighting that man still scared him as he turned around to see the cards on the floor. He picked up one to take a look at it. He was impressed. The card looked amazing and felt great too and Daisy made all of this for him? No one has ever done that before. He picked up the rest of the cards and stacked it inside his coat as he tried very hard to get himself back up. It took some time but he finally did as his body was aching heavily now. He walked over to Pugsy as he looked around the area. "Hey um Pugsy you know where Daisy is? I...need to apologize for what I did."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:10 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy continued to comb his hair until a familiar voice could be heard, unfortunately Pugsy wasn't in the right mind. It was light, young, and kind of girly, this Pugsy assumed it was Kylie "EEEEEK! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU-!" Pugsy was JUST about to throw a punch towards Isaac as he shrieked like a woman... only to see Isaac. Pugsy let out a nervous laugh and lowered his guard "Oops... sorry man..." he was starting to get paranoid, he could swear that THING was stalking him, watching his every move, waiting to attack him again. Sometimes, he had nightmares about her, and he couldn't sleep all night. Sometimes he looked in a mirror... and saw her... staring at him from behind, only to turn around and not see anyone. It was truly horrifying, he could swear he was being haunted by her. Pugsy continued to nervous smile and comb his hair as he tried his best to answer Isaac "I... I'm not sure- she ran away- I dont' know where she went..."

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:25 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac flinched a bit when he saw the way Pugsy was positioned, only to relax when the man dropped his guard. If he was hit right now, he wouldn't be sure that he would survive. He listened to what the man said as he hated himself now for what he did. He really messed up. "You got anything like a tracking device or something that we can use to find her? I fucked up really badly-" He stopped when he saw how Pugsy was acting. Was the man alright since he kept on combing. "Hey Pugsy, whats eating you up?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:11 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy rose an eyebrow to Isaac, noting what he said "I only found out about her a few months ago- and also... why would I put a tracker on my daughter!? That seems to be a bit overboard don't you think...?" she was probably a teenager thing anyways, or... something. He didn't know. He was happy that he could at least get his mind off of the terrors for a moment, but then he heard the distinct noise of a unicorn, which made the man jump "OH NO IT'S-" and then he calmed himself down "I... I must be hearing things..." he said, trying to mellow out. He flopped down to the ground, letting out a sigh "We'll figure it out okay...? Just now... maybe rest? Let your wounds heal... I'm... I'm gonna try and sleep..." he shuddered immediately after before curling up in a ball "Let's just rest for now alright...? You're definitely not in the state to start training again..."

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:54 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

"Oh I thought you had a tracking device on her incase something goes wrong or if she goes missing so Ivy doesn't freak out if she's gone." Isaac answered with a straight face as he crossed his arms and thought nothing was wrong about it. It kind of reminded him of the shit he did with tracking devices and found this less creepy than what he did before. He waited to see for the man's answer as Pugsy suddenly jumped. This had the blonde raise one of his eyebrows as he tried to see if the greaser was alright. Just what was going on? Hearing things? He then listened more to the man and yeah sleep sounded good right now. He saw as Pugsy curled up into a ball. Is that how the man was going to rest? He waited for the man to fall asleep before Isaac walked a bit over as he saw a bit of a huge rock a little bit away.
He took out some of the normal sharp cards as he began throwing some softly over to where that rock was. Sleep did sound nice what now but Isaac couldn't get the impending death out of his mind as his throws at the rock got harder and harder. The pain in his arms came back up as he could feel flames literally on them right now with each throw as he kept focusing in on the rock. No he can't sleep right now. He has to keep training while awake. He needs to get stronger. The only way he would fall asleep right now was if his body collapsed right now. The thought of everything being his fault pissed him off as a few anger grunts came out of his mouth as he kept on throwing at the rock.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:15 pm

Pugsy Marcone

"She's not a dog man..." Pugsy groaned back as he tried to sleep, and in fact, he did let himself sleep for some time. Best sleep he'd have in a week, only about ten nightmares involving unicorns and rainbows. That's more than half than half as much as the usual! The man continued to mutter to himself in his dreams, and after a few hours, he woke up. Right... Ivy. He still needed to find her, which was going to be difficult considering the situation "Yo... Isaac... you awake...?" he muttered, still half-asleep. He rose up, a tired expression on his face "I gotta find Ivy..."

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was grimacing as he was asleep on the ground. All the things he has done to hurt people were popping up in his dreams now as the guilt was wracking up in him. So many people he was a jerk to, so many tears, so much pain. Isaac was able to wake up from that nightmare however as he heard Pugsy. He slowly got up as he yawned and scratched his back. "Yeah...I'm awake. Hey man you don't look so good. Why don't you rest on my back and I'll go find her. I know carrying you is a risk and all...but I need to get stronger and this can help my training." Isaac was probably regretting what he said but this could help him out at the end on the long run.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy stumbled her way to the crater, somehow remembering that Pugsy had been here with that one team he had gathered. She was dirty with all the blood that had spurted out of her wrist, along with the dirt from that one explosion she was caught in..and still holding on to her wrist, applying pressure even after the bleeding had stopped. She staggered into the crater, sort of sitting on the ground, staring into space.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 710

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy managed to get himself back on his feet, he was tired, wet, and it was cold, but it was better than dead so he didn't complain "Nah- I need to find her... I mean, she's my girl. I wouldn't be able to live with myself is something happened and you were burdened with-" Pugsy managed to walk a few steps away from Isaac, his back turned to the blonde before Ivy just plopped onto the floor. Pugsy then just stayed there staring at her in disbelief for a few minutes. After a while Pugsy finally managed to spurt out "Yo Isaac I found her-" rather casually, as it seemed the shock of her entrance had pretty much squeezed the emotions out of him. Pugsy then freaked out "WHAT THE FUUUUU-!?" Pugsy got down to his knees, picking up Ivy "THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT -GREAT-!" he yelled, looking at Ivy's wrist "WHO DID THIS!?" he yelled, moving to Daisy's little station which she left behind. Pugsy dropped her down and grabbed some bandages... which he applied to Ivy using his limited knowledge. VERY limited knowledge of medical procedure. Pugsy then showed his lack of knowledge even further by shaking the greenette around "IVY!? IVY!? ARE YOU THERE!? IIIIIIIVY!!! NOOOOOOO!" Pugsy began to grossly sob, a puddle forming at his knees as he melodramatically kept Ivy held in his arms.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just nodded to what Pugsy said. The fact he didn't have to carry the man was fine but the talk about his significant other made the boy grab the side of his right arm as he looked away. He wished he had a significant lover as well. Maybe envy was getting to him considering how everyone seems to have a lover now while hes still alone. Before he could mope more, he heard Pugsy again as Ivy was there. Before he could see what the problem was, the greaser already took her to the first aid station and started to shake her!?
Isaac ran over to where the two were as he patted Pugsy on the shoulder.
"Hey Pugsy stop it! Shaking a person is not a good idea! Believe me I tried...it didn't end so well..." He looked away and muttered under his breath, "I'm sorry for doing that Orane..." Before looking back to see if Ivy was indeed alright. The puddle that Pugsy made didn't help either as he was starting to freak out as well. He hoped that Ivy was alright.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy stared at Pugsy blankly when he first appeared and took her to Daisy's station. She was still pretty out of it. Blood loss apparently did that to her. Amazingly, it was only with Pugsy's shaking that she snapped out of it, putting her bandaged arm out to sort of cover Pugsy's face....much like she had done with Isaac that one time. She looked at the blonde and smiled weakly, because he seemed to care what happened to her, that was probably good. She moved her hand to Pugsy's cheek.

"You...look like hell..."

She commented, but her eyes widened as she recognized the smell of the station. She smelled Daisy.

"Where...where's Daisy? I...need to talk to her."

When they had first met, Daisy had told Ivy that she had all of her memories. The greenette had been avoiding this knowledge for quite a while now...it was the one thing that she was willing to ignore her curiosity for, because what she was before being rescued by Vulture Team from the Armageddon incident was something she wasn't sure she wanted to know about. However, Ghost had messed with her, and now Ivy NEEDED to know if what the woman said was true. She needed to find out about her past so she wouldn't fall victim to people like Ghost..

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 4 710

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy's face expression lit up as Ivy seemed to awaken from his shaking "SEE ISAAC!? I CAN DO DOCTOR THINGS TOO!" he yelled happily, before looking back down to Ivy "YOU'RE ALIVE!" he yelled as he pursed his lips to kiss Ivy, only for her arm to be in his face. This promptly stopped the Pug so Ivy could speak to him. He tilted his head to the side "Daisy...?" that's right, Isaac was asking about Daisy too... its as if... her walking away was a bad thing... right? The rusty gears in Pugsy's head began to turn as he tried to figure out that Daisy being gone was bad "Uh... she left..." he told her in a confused tone "And... we dont' know where she is...?" he responded, giving Ivy a nervous smile.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:52 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was fearing about the shaking but it woke Ivy up. Well he was wrong about that as he looked to see how the girl was. She didn't look too good but the fact that she woke up and is no speaking seems like it's not a serious wound. But then the talk about Daisy came up as Pugsy told her the basics of what happened. This caused the blonde to grab his arm a bit more as he looked away again before speaking up. "It's my fault that she's not here right now...it's my fault...she tried to help me but all I did was ignore her and push her away as she cried and left..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next