Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

+5
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
RichNuttyTaste
MercutianUnknown
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Lao_610
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao smiled seeing Isaac leave, threatening Lao to his heart's content as he did so "I look forward to when we next meet, child." he spoke, waving away to Isaac. With him gone and Vulture Team in full retreat, Black Dragon had secured the Crater. They had won. Lao walked back to Xiu once again, clapping "We did good... I'd say that was quite an accomplished afternoon walk, don't you?" he could see she had Pugsy, good, one less officer against them. Lao walked past Xiu "I agree... we're done here. Heeheeehee..." Lao walked away, leaving behind a scene of canarge, Vulture Team had been completely destroyed here today.
(EXIT)

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Gif_410
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:48 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Mistress1_zps0147e7b7
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

Mistress smiled and followed him home, carrying Pugsy. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:07 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Matthias35_zps894cdd4c

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias and Justus soon reached the Crater, having moved quickly once Ryder told them they were needed- and it made Matthias glad he'd wanted to change before they headed upstairs. He would rather not wear a sweater to a battle... He sighed as he looked around cautiously, hand on a gun he had in his pocket- he was worried about this. It was his first important fight in a while... But Justus was there with him, and Ryder had seemed to think they could handle it... He took a deep breath, glancing at the knight with a wary smile and then looking around some more- almost afraid to take any more steps forward where they might be seen...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:47 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Justus24_zps17b80c05

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"
-------------------------------------

So Justus, unlike Matthias--really had no mind for stealth. So, he kind of just charged out into the area, holding his lance aloft and letting out a loud battle cry,
"rAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH--" He proceeded to go ahead and stab the very few Black Dragon footmen who were there--then looked around, a bit confused. ".....That was all of them?" He kind of stood there for a moment, very confused, but after a moment smiled broadly, raising his lance up high and proudly proclaiming, "WE HAVE CLAIMED THIS AREA FOR THE NOBLE VULTURE TEAM! VICTORY IS OURS!" He banged the handle of his lance on the ground once, as if to emphasize this fact--accidentally firing a round from the lance's rifle component up into the sky, due to having forgotten that the thing even doubled as a rifle now in the first place-- "I--shall refrain from doing that in the future--" He took a moment then to look around one more time, then walked back over to Matthias. "That was oddly simple--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:56 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Matthias35_zps894cdd4c

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias rolled his eyes a little as Justus charged forward, doing his best to help by shooting a few of the footmen before he looked around slowly- then shrugged. Huh. That had been pretty easy... Although he jumped, startled, when Justus accidentally fired off a shot from his lance, he soon laughed- grinning at the knight as he came back towards him. "Yeah, it was... if that's it, I guess we can head back-" The white-haired male grinned before reaching out to grab the other by the arm, quickly leading the way away, and leaving their footmen there to defend- he felt good, after that... Quick, easy, and simple- he liked missions like that. And, they could get back to Carrion Land all the sooner this way...

*Exit Matthias and Justus*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 SouryuuLeonfull1585660

The last two days had been nothing but training for Isaac. He remembered the time he got punched into the mud puddle in Funland after the affair with Kylie. He couldn't remember much about what happened there as he was too busy writhing in pain and blacking out. Before he knew it, he woke up in The Crater with Pugsy and Daisy.
The wound on Pugsy seemed to be dealt with as bruises were all over Isaac's body from Pugsy's punches. The man's fists hurt alot as a few of his bones were bruising pretty badly or broken. During this time as well, the boy has been trying to practice without using his cards. No, he had to get stronger without them and if it meant that he had to deal with not using them for the time being, then so be it.
Isaac ran forward towards Pugsy as his breaths were becoming hard again as he try to throw a punch at the greaser. His body was in immense pain but he can't stop now. He has to keep going if he has a chance to defeat Lao.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 710

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy hadn't so much as given Isaac time to breathe in the last two days, he knew that time was of the essence. Isaac was going to die by the end of the month, and if he didn't beat this Lao guy, he was going to die. Managing to get Isaac to beat a Black Dragon Clan member was going to be... difficult, and Pugsy knew it. But there was no chance for failure, not now. So with no other choice, Pugsy spent the last few days working with Isaac, to make him stronger, faster, better. Once Isaac had punched Pugsy, it landed directly into his chest... which did nothing. Pugsy didn't even seem to flinch. The greaser slowly looked down on Isaac, before sending a single punched towards him that sent him flying back once again "Well hey, you haven't blacked out once today! That MUST be an improvement compared to yesterday, yeah?"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac smirked when his punch connected onto Pugsy's chest. It was going to hurt the greaser, right? Except that it did not. What Isaac felt instead was pain on his fist that landed the punch before he got sent flying back from Pugsy's punch. Owwwwwwww the pain was there and oh god did it hurt. Isaac was seen clutching his chest in agony as Pugsy started to say how he didn't black out. That was a compliment to say. The only problem was that the blonde boy was ready to pass out at any second now as he got back up as he limped back over to where Pugsy was, trying to land another punch onto the man.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy watched as Isaac ran towards him, throwing yet another punch... which yet again didn't seem to do anything. Almost immediately after, Pugsy threw another punch towards Isaac, sending him flying back once again "Come on Isaac! Treat this like a life or death situation! If you pass out- you're dead!" he told Isaac with a grin on his face, raising up his fists into a guard. He didn't actually need to guard against anything really, not unless Isaac was actually using his cards, but he wanted to make this whole little sparring match look more real.

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was sent flying back again as his breath stopped for a bit from the punch. Everything was at critical in his mind as even trying to breathe at the moment was painful. Maybe he should just pass out. Yeah, that would be good. He was ready to give up when Pugsy told him about how this was life or death. Huh? What was he talking about? He looked up to see what the greaser was talking about as a grin was plastered on the man's face. Crap. Pugsy is just enjoying this isn't he? Isaac cursed himself as he got back up again, very slowly as curses could be heard and popping sounds as well. God this pain was unbearable but seeing someone else smile in a fight like they don't give a crap pissed him off even more.
He took out a card as he stared at it. Maybe he should use these now since this is how he fights. Yeah, just back to his cards. No! He shook his head as he placed back the card inside his coat. No, he can't use cards at the moment. It was like how Daisy said. he has to get stronger himself and not always rely on the cards. There has to be a weakness to Pugsy. There has to be something! Isaac stared at the stance and everything else of the man as he ran forward again. A bit of screaming came out of his lungs as the pain was getting to him as he tried to land a punch on Pugsy again. This was going to happen except that Isaac fell down and just layed there. His body was too exhausted at the moment to try this at the current moment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:16 am

Pugsy Marcone

So Isaac was already running out at him once again. A smile grew on Pugsy's face "Heh..." well this guy had guts at least, anyone who could take two days straight of his punches and still live had to have some potential. He didn't so much as flinched as the blonde got closer and closer, before his fist impacted against the greaser's chest, sending Pugsy skidding back just a few inches. For once, Pugsy had moved from one of his punches "Nice-my turn now-!" Pugsy then threw an uppercut, sending Isaac flying into the air "I'm honestly surprised- you've got a lot more talent than it seems. You look like a string bean, but honestly I think you're gonna find results next time..." yes, he was sure, Lao was a skilled fighter for sure, but he didn't have the super strength or durability Pugsy had. He was sure of it, Lao was still going to be tough, but compared to this, the damage he could dish out was nothing.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac panted and grinned when his punch was able to send Pugsy back a tiny bit. Yes! Progress was being made! Before he had time to congratulate himself even more however, Pugsy's uppercut sent Isaac back again. The pain was too much for him as he stayed down while listening to what the greaser had to say. After he got done, Isaac sat up and used his hands to make a timeout sign like the players used to do in Football. "What do you mean talents and results?" He then remembered about string bean comment. "Hey are you saying that I look weak from the get go! Owww it just hurts to even yell. Can we please take a small break Pugsy? I feel like all my bones are going to break soon."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:14 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy was just about to punch Isaac in the face, and wow it looked like it was going to be a killer, but then he stopped upon seeing Isaac's time-out signal. The greaser's punch stopped just centimeters away from Isaac's face, one could literally see Isaac's hair whizzing back from the sheer force of it, but it didn't even so much as touch Isaac. Pugsy then brought his fist down, letting out a sigh of relief "Lets be fair man- you look like a string bean- you don't really look threatening at all- its just obvious." he informed the blonde before just falling onto the ground and laying down where he fell "Yeah... I need to rest anyways... I'm tired too... wooh!"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:44 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was ready to shit himself when Pugsy's fist was ready to hit his face, but luckily it didn't as the blonde's bowels were safe. His hair flying however was felt as beads of sweat fell down from the side of his head as he listened in to what Pugsy had to say. He didn't even look threatening? Not at all? Isaac could feel a ping to his heart as his pride was crushed since no one took him seriously. He watched as Pugsy lay there on the ground as the greaser was ready to rest. Phew. That was a sigh of relief. He looked around as he was trying to find something or someone. "Daisy! Where are you? I know you're laughing at my pain. Come out come out wherever you are!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:02 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Scary10

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy rolled on his side when Isaac called out for Daisy "Bad idea bro-" he muttered, in fact, Pugsy could swear that calling upon his daughter was about the same as summoning the devil, but with more teddy bears. And as it turns out, speak of the Daisy and the Daisy will appear. He arms suddenly burst out from the ground beneath Isaac, grabbing his legs "DAISY DAAAAAAAAAAYS!" she screeched as she tried to pull him down into the earth beneath him like a horror monster taking another victim.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Teddy10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:27 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on calling for the little girl as he heard Pugsy speak. His face dropped a little bit as he realized what he just did. Why in the God's name did he even call her? Before he could slap himself for doing such an idiotic thing, Daisy's voice could be heard before his legs were being grabbed. Holy shit this is too scary! Isaac began screaming as he tried his best to wriggle his legs free from the arms, trying not to get dragged down below him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:30 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Lao_312
Of the Black Dragon Clan

As Isaac screamed, a familiar, eerie voice echoed through the crater "Well well... I come to make a visit and what do I find? A whiny little bitch screaming... and to think that for a moment I thought that MAYBE you could actually beat me...~" the assassin taunted, as he dropped into the crater, skidding across its surface before landing gracefully on the ground. Daisy suddenly dropped back underground without making another noise after this. And Pugsy just stayed on guard, after his scuffle with Kylie, he didn't want to get in any unneeded fights, besides, this was Isaac's guy. Lao clapped as he looked upon Isaac "I must really say! If there was an award for biggest pussy on the planet, YOU'D WIN IT! You should feel so proud!"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 3 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:04 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on screaming and kicking, hoping that his tactics would work on Daisy as her grip was still strong on his legs. There just had to be a way to get her off of him. However, before he could continue to scream, a voice was heard that was all too familiar. He looked up to see that indeed it was Lao who taunted the blonde yet again. Isaac just groaned as the man skidded down. Great, just great. He had to show up after training and after the boy was seriously injured. He noticed that the grip on his legs was no more as Daisy seemed to have stop and suddenly it was silent. Too silent. Isaac listened more to what Lao had to say as the man's words began to tick him off yet again. Think Isaac think. There had to be something cool that you can say to make it seem like you're not a bitch. "Heh that sure is a fine compliment. I'm pretty sure I would get more pussy than you ever have."
Yeah...real smooth Isaac. Isaac struggled to get up as snaps from his legs was heard and grunt noises came out of the blonde's mouth as he finally was able to stand up. He looked at Lao again as his eyes became serious. "I have to say it's pretty weird. Just why would anyone want to take a stroll at this area?" Isaac flipped his hair and did a little laugh as he placed a hand onto his forehead and leaned on it. "To me it makes no sense. Well that is unless you're really stupid. Is that what you are Lao, stupid?" He then placed his arms at a cross as a big grin was plastered on his face now. Time to see how Lao will react to this.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:08 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao stood there with his typical grin on his face, he didn't seem to even move much, though he did pull out a single card and stared at it whilst Isaac was talking. He stared at the card until Isaac was done, Lao then rose his head to the blonde, then similarly rose an eyebrow. Isaac was certainly acting weird today, Lao was already annoyed as is "..." so he just rose his card, then threw it right towards Isaac. Said card was an explosive type set to explode as soon as it got close to him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:23 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was waiting, waiting to see if his charade would work. Is Lao going to get agitated? When the man rose an eyebrow at the boy, Isaac could feel the high five in his mind as his try was a success. Well that was too soon however as a card was thrown at him all of a sudden. Shit! There was no way he could dodge it since he had his arms crossed and everything. The best the blonde was able to do was raised his arms in front of his face as the card exploded and sent him back. Pain. Pain was everywhere. His arms and chest were now bleeding as Isaac slowly got up. Was he going to cry and whine again? He looked at Lao...and simply laughed. He laughed at him before composing himself again. "Wow Lao. That sure was something. I would probably give your attack a five out of ten. Really mediocre." Isaac should probably stop trying to agitate Lao as that's probably not the best idea at the current moment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:32 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Following the massive explosion from Lao's attack, the elderly man pulled out another card from his sleeve, then began to slowly approach the blonde. Upon seeing the boy get up and mock him more, Lao brandished his card "You sure are cocky today Blondey! Care to put your money where your mouth is?" Lao suddenly dashed behind Isaac, before slashing down towards his back with his card "Just DIE!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:45 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on staring at Lao, seeing what his next move should be before the man suddenly talked again. Yes. Getting Lao pissed was working and wait...why exactly is he getting the man pissed? Isaac realized how stupid of an idea he did as he suddenly saw that the old man was gone again. Shit! Where did he go? Before he had time to respond, Isaac could hear Lao again as a slash was made on his back. Blood came out quickly as Isaac was ready to scream about the pain but...it didn't hurt!? How could this be? He then remembered all the abuse his back and spine took from Pugsy's blows. All of the times he fell down on his back, the impact on the hard ground, all the times he flew throw rock walls, this slash mark was nothing compared to those kind of blows! A moment of silence was in the air before the blonde spoke again. "My turn!" He turned around to where Lao was and tried to throw a punch at the man's face.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:10 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Isaac let out a snide giggle as Isaac took his attack, blood splashed across Lao's face "What beautiful art!" he taunted, slipping the bloody card into his jacket "I wonder what to do next~? I think I'll just-" and then Isaac turned to him. Lao readied himself for whatever Isaac was about to dish out, but his eyes widened as he saw Isaac's attack come at him in slow motion "A punch...!?" the sheer absurdity of the attack sent Isaac flying back, skidding into the ground. Lao slowly got up, looking at Isaac with an expression of disbelief "What the hell was that...?" he spoke, looking in awe, and then suddenly, a tear fell down his face "T-that wasn't fair... it hurts..." he cried. Suddenly, Lao burst out crying, he started grossly sobbing as he screamed "IT HUUUUUURTS!" falling down on the floor and throwing a fit, one could swear a puddle was forming from his tears "IT HURTS! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:29 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

"Yes!" Isaac cheered when his punch connected to Lao as the man was sent flying back. Man did that feel good to punch that bastard! Maybe another punch will do! No! More and more punches to the face! Thoughts of that was running in his head until he felt pain on his fist. Ok so maybe punching is not his forte. Definitely cards. Isaac was ready for the worst from Lao, until the man started to cry. The hell? Why was he crying from a punch? It wasn't even a strong punch at that considering Isaac is not the strongest in strength. He watched as a puddle started to form. So what was going to happen next? Usually the boy would probably find a way to console the person since it's an awkward situation. The only problem was that he tried it before with Daisy and she was able to hurt him and almost killed him and this was the same guy who killed his father. So nope. "You'll get no sympathy from me!" Isaac took out an exploding card and threw it at Lao as he readied himself for a counterattack.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao continued to sob excessively, it didn't seem to come to and end. Yet, when the elderly man heard Isaac's voice, and the card was thrown, Lao dropped the act, a glared in his eyes as he grimaced. The man threw a hyper-sharpened card towards the explosive card, cutting it in two as both cut pieces flew behind Lao and exploded behind him. With an explosive eruption as his backdrop, Lao began to approached Isaac, one card in each hand. He was walking slowly... but then he sudden dashed, throwing a round house kick before comboing two card slashes towards him "Come on Blondey! Stop being such a poor sport and LET ME KILL YOU!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next