Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

+4
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) Empty Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Need some greasy, smelly, grimy, food to get through the day? Well, apparently prisoners do to. The Red Diner is serving up all the classics you want from burgers to chicken parm, they got you covered. Also got the best pie around.
(Note: Meat is questionable. Could be human flesh, not only when it's wednesday and it's mystery meat day)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) Empty Re: Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:59 am

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) Jack11

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

So then the Pimp Mobile Go-Kart drove into a Diner, turns out THAT was what Jo wanted to show them "I must say Jo! It was mighty nice of you to keep my car so squeaky clean!" Jackal jumped off the car into the Diner. But turns out, everyone there was dead "Yo yo yo! Jo! Ponyboy! Ivy! This place is awesome! It's gotta-" and then he saw everyone was dead. Well damn "Oh! Hey! Free food and drink now! What a great day! AMIRITE!?" so Jackal kept on walking into the Diner, dragging Ivy with him. He dropped her off on a chair before walking over behind the bar of the diner. He grinned to his three friends as he looked through the drinks before taking up a note pad and a pen "What'll it be ...?" he asked, acting like a stereotypical waitress from a diner.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) Empty Re: Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:25 am

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) WINTERJO1_zpsde31c295

osephine eaumont

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was pretty much the worst driver to ever exist ever. On the way here (with Jack`s excellent instructions!), she`d probably run over a good five people. Not only did she sort of swerve all over the place uncontrollably, but, she went fast as all hell too---so, when they approached the diner, it pretty much looked like Jo was ready to ram them straight into the place--- until she suddenly slammed her foot directly onto the breaks, with enough force to send everyone in the vehicle jolting forward. Jo, however, seemed unphased. "Sweet." She stepped out of the car next after Jack, taking a moment to smoothen out her precious trench coat and dust it off before approaching the diner smoothly. At Jack`s comment, she turned to him with a wide, proud grin, "`Course, man! This thing`s important to me!"

Now, unlike Jack who entered like a normal human being---Jo approached the glass window that made up the wall of the diner, pulled her revolver out, and shot it. The glass shattered loudly, before crumbling onto the ground below. The blaring noise seemed to surprise Thugalicious, whom only stirred slightly from it`s sleeping position on Jo`s shoulder. After a moment of observation, Jo tilted the barrel of her revolver to her lips, gave it a quick blow, and not-so-cautiously stepped over the window still into the diner. "... Huh." The smell of death sort of smacked her in the face, and after a short grimace, she approached the counter nonchalantly, her hands shoved deeply into her coat`s pockets. She hopped up onto a bar stool as soon as Jack asked his question, which deemed a short laugh from the bluenette. "Alcohol! Just raid all of it!"    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See The Starlight

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:31 am

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) Ryder145_zps74fef895

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

This was probably the most hellish car ride Ryder had ever been on. His entire time in the backseat, he'd had an iron-cast grip on the sides of the seat, his knuckles white, and his face just as pale as he watched pedestrians bounce off the windshield every now and then.
"holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit--" was the mantra he was repeating quietly under his breath the entire time that they were driving--going mostly unnoticed by the two up front. And then, suddenly, they were driving towards a diner. And not really stopping. Or slowing down. At all. "tHISISN'TAJAMESBONDMOVIEWHATAREYOUDOING--"
As the car went through the wall and Jo slammed on the breaks, Ryder had been busy ducking for cover--and the force of the stop sent him sprawling head first into the area between the seats, his feet flailing in the air. He struggled to right himself for a moment or so, only to be assaulted by the sound of gunshots as he began to get up, startling him enough for him to fall right back in there again.
After finally managing to get up, shaking just slightly and with his hair sticking out at odd angles, he just barely poked his head over the tops of the seats, as if checking for any other sudden surprises he should be aware of. But nope--it seemed that the others had already entered the building--
He stood up, brushing himself off, smoothing down his hair, and trying to look all nonchalant as he stood up, using the door on the side of the car to exit, closing the door again once he was out, then literally walking around to the front door of the diner and entering the building through there before going to the bar stool next to Jo's and sitting down on it.
"Uh--yeah--what she said--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal kicked one of the corpses in the bar aside to get to the drinks, opening a storage as Jo called for drinks that would most likely be the death of her, oh, and Ryder too. Jackal turned and nodded "Right away!" he brought them two bottles of cheap bear, not a surprise considering the locale. But it was there "Also no alcohol for the greenette! Jackal is pretty sure she's underage..." he commented before leaning his arms against the bar and looking to Ryder "So Ponyboy! You just want a drink? Not even some Mayonnaise...?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy may or may not have been looking perplexed this whole time because of Mocha's yellow snow bomb.

Was she forseriousing me right now?

Then suddenly she heard Jackal call her underage, which somehow made her snap out of it. WOAH how had she gotten there?! Where was Pugsy?! What is life?! After a moment of looking around at everything, she took a few deep breaths.

"WOAH BRO! I can teleport!"

She seemed really excited, then remembered Jackal was trying to make people not give her alcohol. Not cool. Except...

"I don't need your weak alcohol, peasants! I have the beloved battery acid! Also Bufo Toads!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:01 pm

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo had been patting a very incoherent beat onto the counter top before her with her fingers as Jack agreed to get alcohol, whatever that meant. She turned her head toward Ryder as he took a seat next to her, giving him a tiny grin as greeting before going back to focusing on whatever it was she was trying to achieve with the counter top. Her features brightened as Jack placed two beers in front of them---Jo immediately snatched one, busting the cap off the edge of the counter to open it then lifting it to her lips. She was like that for a few seconds, before she hurriedly placed it down again, sticking her tongue out in disgust. "Grooooss..." She mumbled, instead opting for scratching off the beer label with her nails. Because why not. She glanced up at Jack, her head still facing downward toward the beer. "...I`m kinda sure Ryder`s closer to underage than Ivy is. Plus, doesn`t drunk Ivy sound kinda hilarious?" Best mother figure ever.

Her attention was pulled off as the greennette in question scuttled along, apparently outraged that Jack didn`t want her drinking. "...Bufo toads?" She echoed, raising an eyebrow. "You have bufo toads? Where?" Jo seemed awfully knowledgeable on the topic.  

Jo`s theme - I Want to See The Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As soon as the mayonnaise was brought up, Ryder turned a faint shade of red in embarrassment--he still wasn't entirely sure exactly what he'd said that one time back in Highend so long ago--but from the little verbal glimpses he'd received from Jo before she'd gone missing--he kind of didn't want a repeat--
"N-Never mind...I'll just have some water I gue--" But suddenly beer. He picked up his bottle uncertainly, watching Jo pop the cap off hers using the counter top, and trying to imitate her--and failing at it fantastically before giving up and putting the still closed bottle of beer back onto the counter. "...YeahokayI'lljusthavesomewater--"
Ryder glanced over at Jo and Ivy as he heard Jo ask Ivy where she was keeping her toads--and honestly, Ryder was kind of surprised. Ivy was pretty good at pulling things out of nowhere--he was moreso used to just not questioning the greenette on where she pulled things out from--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jackal crossed his arms and looked away from Ivy "Jackal refuses to serve this young easily manipulable youth alcohol! He PLEADS THE 5th!" he yelled, before looking back over to Ryder just as Ivy spoke about the Bufo toads. Jackal didn't know what those were, but he was not ever going to claim he did not know something. So instead he claimed he did "JACKAL MET A GIANT BUFO TOAD ONCE! WE TOURED TOGETHER- TOAD HAD MAD RAPPING SKILLS!" he informed them. Of course, when Ryder insisted on water after failing to open the alcohol, he only shoved the bottle closer towards him "Nope Ponyboy! Drink yo medicine first- you be funnier when you're drunk-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:23 pm

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As interested as Jo was in finding out where Ivy was keeping all these Bufo Toads, Ryder`s sudden disinterest in the alcohol called her attention back. She jutted her bottom lip out in a pout, turning back to him and Jack momentarily, "Yeah! I really like drunk Ryder!" She protested, picking up Ryder`s bottle from where Jack had pushed it back in front of him, and lightly tapping it against the counter to make the cap pop off. She placed it back in front of the redhead, giving him a toothy grin. "There you go!"  

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:35 am

Ivy
Armageddon

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy grinned at Jo and pulled two Bufo toads out of her pockets

"Here! Also I've met drunk Ivy, she's a freak, don't talk to her, ew."

She shoved a toad at Jo, then nodded energetically as Jackal spoke about the giant Bufo toad.

"They're very talented in the entertainment arts, yo."

Added the greenette, then offered the other toad to Ryder, who didn't seem to want alcohol. Toads were so much cooler anyway, it was a good choice.

"No hogging the toads! Lick and pass it on! Cause reasons! Also what do I have to do to get some battery acid and peanuts around here?!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder raised an eyebrow as Jack and Jo explained that they actually really liked drunk Ryder better--and he wasn't really sure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult--
"Fine, fine, hang on..." After Jo had opened his bottle, Ryder picked it up, looking at it for a moment before taking a big swig, then putting the bottle back down onto the counter and making a bit of a face. "Well--that tasted kinda horrible--"
And then, Ivy offered him a toad--and he was pretty sure that, despite Ivy's suggestion to lick it, that licking the croaking amphibian wasn't the best idea. He opted for simply taking the toad, then setting it down onto the counter and kind of staring at it for a moment before looking back to the others, hearing Ivy's call for battery acid and peanuts. "Huh...yeah, I could go for some peanuts, I think...do they have any food behind the counter there...? If not, I guess I could try to cook something..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jackal slammed his fist onto the counter repeatedly as he cheered "Drunk Ryder! Drunk Ryder! Drunk Ryder!" repeatedly until he finally gave in. ANd yeah, it tasted horrible. Jackal thought there was some charm to it though. He shook his head to Ivy as she asked for peanuts, ignoring the battery acid part "Nugget! Does this look like an airplane!? Bitches don't have peanuts..." he replied to her before Ryder called for some food "We're in a Diner Ponyboy- of course they have food." he replied as he looked through some cabinets.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Ivy frowned at Ryder, why didn't he just lick the toad?!

"Jackal! You lick it!"

She took the toad and threw it at the man just as he informed her there would be no peanuts.

"LAME."

She cried, then pouted. But still, she wanted food.

"What about cake? Or acid? Woah you know what we should do? We should totes get all of the bacon in the world...and put it in a pool. Bacon pool. YEAH."

Her eyes lit up and she slammed her fist on the table.

"And then throw chocolate on it cause why the Gumby not?!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:31 am

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Oh. So That`s where she was keeping the Bufo Toads. Were they okay? As Ivy handed one over to Jo and Ryder, the bluenette kept it in two hands, studying it momentarily. "...Nah. I don`t put my tongue on things I can`t trust. This thing is giving me funny looks, man." She gently placed her toad beside Ryder`s, going as far as to give her toad a little nudge to shove it closer to his. She smiled at the end result. "Toad buddies..." But then Ivy kinda threw Ryder`s so no more toad buddies--
Ryder`s response to the beer elicited a bit of a frown from Jo---not that she could blame him, since even she thought this stuff was kind of rank. Though, that was coming from someone who`d been drinking for years, she didn`t really expect Ryder to be as... picky. Hrm. She glanced down at her own bottle, momentarily swirling it`s contents, before peering back over to Ryder. "...I`ll finish mine if you finish yours?"
Drunk Ryder had to be achieved---she was taking one for the team---
But then food was brought up---and Jo was momentarily baffled at Ivy`s usage of the word 'Gumby'. Was it profanity now? Had it changed in the past two months? How many other things had changed? ...That was a really weird thought--Jo briefly came to the sudden conclusion that she may have been getting a bit overwhelmed by all these things happening at once after doing nothing for a whole two months---but then food. Jo stretched upward a bit, trying to get a look at the cabinets Jack was burrowing through. "But do they have Mayonnaise? And Pickles? And---and---what else...?" She was pretty sure there were other condiments involved in that allegory--   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:48 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder looked at Jo as she suggested that if he drank his beer, then she'd drink hers. It sounded like a fair proposition...
But then she brought up the pickles and mayonnaise again. That wasn't helping in summoning Drunk Ryder at all--in fact, it was probably deterring it--

"N-Nah...I'm good...I think it's probably better if I didn't drink this time around--it didn't end so well last time--" He pushed his beer bottle away a bit, frowning slightly. He paused, listening to Ivy speak--and nodding. "Yeah--guys--let's talk about bacon pools, okay--" Subject change--subject change, good--

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:48 am

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jackal shook his head to Ivy "Naw, Green girl! Jackal has seen Gumby before! Chocolate is his worst enemy! And the color yellow! It stops his entire Green Gumby Corps in their tracks! Trust me! Jackal has tried-" and then Jo and Ryder spoke. Obviously as they did so Jackal was just gonna sit there and watch, they made for a great soap opera. But then Ryder pushed the beer away, to which Jackal made a loud melodramatic "WWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT???!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! JO!" Jackal ran over to Jo and started to shake her around "DON'T LET HIM NOT DRINK IT JO! THE WORLD IS TOO CRUEL FOR SUCH A THING! JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:54 am

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo watched Ivy and Jack with some interest. Man, those two got along pretty well. It was almost a bit uncanny. Or unsettling. She wasn`t sure. Her attention was dragged off by Ryder`s next statement---which caused Jo to tense for a moment, her shoulders drooping and her face suddenly becoming a tad crestfallen. She turned to him, looking at least a little bit hurt. "...I...I thought it ended well...?" She said, her voice coming out a bit quieter than she thought it would. Of course---Jo wasn`t referring to that one night at Highend this time. She was referring to her birthday. Aside from the part about Ryder getting kidnapped directly afterwards and Jo watching her best friend explode right in her face, she had thought they had mutual feelings on that whole ordeal...
Even as Jack begun to shake her around, she was pretty unresponsive, just sort of flimsily flopping all over the place as he moved her. This continued---Jo only made one very half-hearted attempt to wiggle out of his grasp, to no avail. Even as he kept doing that, she spoke, "...Th-that`s fine... you don`t have to drink it... if you don`t want too, I guess..." Her voice reduced itself to a nearly monotone mutter, her previously energetic mood fading rather quickly.
Was she trying to guilt him into drinking it---maybe---probably--haha what---  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:50 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder looked at Jo in surprise as her mood fell--what--why--
He went over what had just happened in the conversation in his head--what had he said--? That time in Highend really hadn't ended very well, honestly--right--? He had just gotten black-out drunk and ranted about how sex worked with pickles and condiments--right--? So the last time that he'd gotten drunk had--
Oh. Oh. Wait. OH. WAIT. SHIT.
He'd--forgotten. That wasn't the last time he'd gotten drunk at all. It was Jo's birthday. Jo's birthday when at the end of the evening they'd--
OHGODWHATDIDHEJUSTSAY--

"N-No, hang on--I didn't mean--I--I meant the time back in Highend--I didn't mean--the--other--" Ryder fumbled over his words, internally punching himself in the jaw over his obvious blunder. "I--I'm sorry--I didn't--h-here, look, I'll drink it, okay--?" Ryder reached forward, quickly taking the bottle of beer--so quickly that he nearly knocked it off the table by accident instead of picking it up-- "J-Just don't be sad, alright--? Don't--be sad--Jo--" Unsure of what to say next--Ryder proceeded to kind of chug down the entire bottle. All at once. And then coughed up a storm afterwards, kind of hunching over a bit--bad idea, probably--but maybe Jo would be happy now--that'd be nice--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:41 am

Ivy
Armageddon

Ivy looked really confused as everyone started talking about mayo and pickles. Wat. And Jo didn't want to lick her toad?!

"BLASPHEMY! My roads are perfectly trustworthy, you fiend!"

She cried, taking the toad that was left on the table since the other one was thrown....yeah. The greenette hugged the toad close and looked at Jo teary-eyed but...what was that? Jackal knew Gumby?!

"Wat. You...HAVE FOUGHT THE GUMBY?! Those weaknesses....I never even knew... What about peanuts? Or wartles?! How is Gumby on wartles?! Will he-"

Oh look, shaking of Jo and screaming commenced. Seemed pretty reasonable to Ivy. But then feels, ew...

"EWWWW feels! I am allergic to the feeeeeels..."

She hissed and proceeded to stroke her toad, trying to distract herself from the feels going on with Jo.and Ry-Ry. She looked at Jackal

"Do YOU wanna lick a toad...? Or tell me more about Gumby...?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jackal did a barrel roll away from Jo and Ryder when feels commenced "EEEWWWWWW! EMOTIONS! GROSS! AIN'T NO ONE GOT TIME FOR THAT- JUST THROW ROCKS AT PEOPLE!" Jackal then picked up a rock and threw it at Ryder. Blegh, emotions. And then Ivy "YES! WARTLES CAN EAT GUMBYS! JACKAL HAS TRIED BEFORE!" he said nodding "Also- can someone please tell Jackal what the hell happened when Jackal was gone...!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:54 am

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"It gave me funny looks, okay--" Jo quipped quickly to Ivy, looking a little more disappointed when the greennette removed the toad from the counter top. She frowned a little at Ivy`s response to her sudden mood drop--it probably wasn`t the right time for all this sadness, but it wasn`t really something she could shrug off so easily... it was sort of important to her, as petty as it was...
Even when Jack released her, Jo still seemed a bit apathetic, only peering over her shoulder at Ryder as he stammered. Her face drained in color a bit--- he didn`t even... remember that one night? ...That`s how it was? She slowly lowered herself, descending until her chin reached the counter top, then folded her arms under herself as a pillow. "N-Nah... that`s alright... I`m not sad---I`m fine, really..." She muttered into the crook of her elbow, "I... won`t force you to do anything any--...." Oh---he was already drinking. She paused, looking at him with slightly widened eyes for a moment, before lifting her head from the counter top, her features immediately brightening with a big smile. Well---that worked! A laugh bubbled out of her, almost involuntarily, as she attempted to rub some soothing circles into Ryder`s back when he coughed. She looked over at Jack, caught a bit off guard by the way he was sorta just rolling through all the corpses laying around, but---it wasn`t her place to question it, really---

"Awesome! Jack---stop throwing rocks and shit and get us more beers!" She called back to the blonde, but then he asked a thing. Jo froze momentarily, looking at Jack---then briefly to Ryder and Ivy, then back to him. He`d been... missing for nearly six months. This wasn`t something she could just explain to him in a diner---especially not in their current company. "`Ey, don`t worry about it yet, alright? I`ll explain some things later---just focus on Gumby and toads or whatever right now, dude." She said coolly, plucking her beer off the counter and taking a sip from it`s contents, only to make a bit of a face immediately after. This stuff was gross---but, she sorta made Ryder drink his---so now she was obligated-- 

Last edited by Emu Queen on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:12 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder finished gulping down his beer, putting the bottle down on the counter and brightening up a bit as he heard Jo give a small laugh--but then suddenly, hello forehead, meet rock--
Ryder lurched slightly when the rock smacked him square in the forehead, and was practically seeing stars thanks to that--he kind of slumped down and let his head rest on the cool countertop, trying to soothe the battlewound slightly--and then Jack asked his thing. But before he could say anything, Jo kind of brushed the man off--and quite honestly, Ryder would prefer not to talk about what had all happened, anyway. They'd lost too many people--and all it would do would be to get him depressed again. And Jo and Jack had literally just risen from the dead--or at least Jack had, seemingly--now wasn't the time to be sad! ...Come to think of it, he was now sitting in a bar full of people who'd supposedly died and come back to life wow--there's a first for everything--
But wow--ow--that rock had hurt--

"I--I think I'll take another beer--I need something to numb the concussion--" he gave a half-hearted laugh, trying to ignore the now pulsing pain in the middle of his forehead--that was going to make a huge dumb-looking bruise, he just knew it--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Ivy was still contorting her face into a look of disgust as the feels went on, but Jack throwing the rock made things better, yes.

"Woo! Headshot!"

She cheered, then grinned when the wartle vs Gumby issue was settled.

"I MUST GET MYSELF AN ARMY OF WARTLES."

She said, quite seriously. She poked Jo's cheek.

"I request permission to develop wartles for military use! Also to keep as pets! But mostly for killing things!"

She looked from Jo to Jackal to Ryder, one of them was bound to give her permission...right?

"Pleeeaaaase? I'll bake cookies for everyone!"

Yes, everyone loved Ivy's chocolate chip cookies...with battery acid.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jackal did not want anything in that incredibly awkward situation, so he continued to roll away "Iiiiiii'm rolling! Iiiii'm rolling!" he announced, rolloing through corpses and puddles of blood. Eventually Jack reached back behind the bar, standing back up, with a smudge of blood on his face that he just didn't seem to notice. He looked over to Ivy, handing her a container of ketchup for whatever reason, probably to throw at Ryder. Then he gave her a big two thumbs up "PROFILE APPROVED- I MEAN SCIENCE APPROVED! WE NEED MORE WARTLES!" of course, Jackal really didn't have any clearance for such a thing, but it wasn't likely Jo or Ryder would stop him for giving her approval, especially now. Then he turned to Ryder, looking at the man with an incredibly serious expression "Ryder..." he spoke in a dark voice "If you're not gonna drink yourself into a stupor... at least lick the toad."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next