Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

+4
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 3 3e9da42ace42a30a721a4b9e16178318a247b829
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"OH! I did... First mom taught me. She taught me which drugs were which, then signs, THEN I taught myself by watching others do it... And with this coloring book Hoooook.... Ooooooon... F... Fonnix... SEE!" Hazel said as she should the guy the 'coloring book'. It had words like cat, hat, mat, sat, that along with others. "Then came D... Docfer... Ter... Soooz. I like the one about the red dog with pointy ears wearing blue socks." She said as she remembered the Doctor Soos book Fox in Socks.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 3 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brotherand Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan smiled interested in what she had to say. He had no idea what growing up in Paladins playpen was like. He was glad she'd had a mom even if she did sound odd.
I remember that book. Man,  Mom must imported books from  nearly everywhere when my sister and I were kids. I think I liked Doctor Seuss.  I think you're talking about the Fox in Socks. You're really clever to have taught yourself though. Why did your mother teach you about drugs though? Do you remember when she stopped teaching you?
That was weird to Aidan. His parent certainly hadn't taught him about drugs. True he had been raised in a drastically different environment, but it was still weird to him. He was positive at this point her mother was dead, which he sadly could relate to.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 3 3e9da42ace42a30a721a4b9e16178318a247b829

"When her clients put a cap in her head." Hazel said without flinching. "She gave white powder to lots of people, shots... They called her a doctor, and when I was hungry I got some of these things though I got really itchy all the time. She said Now Haze... Don't mix this shit with that shit or you get yourself some bad shit." Hazel explained as she waited for her food.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan looked up in surprise at her answer. Well, he hadn't been expecting that. He knew life was hard here but the girl didn't even seem sad about her mom dying. He didn't like drugs on  a regular day, but he didn't like the idea of a kid being raised around them especially, so he didn't feel particularly sad about this woman dying.
I'm sorry to hear about that. Personally it sounds like she wasn't that great of a parent, but its still sad that she died. You'll eat a lot better now, not stuff that will make you itchy. Then their food finally arrived. Aidan winked at the waitress and waited for Hazel to start eating.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

"Eat better?" Hazel asked and she was silent about the comment on her mom not being a good parent. She looked down at the food, sniffed it and began to eat it. She really dug into it too. Like this was her first burger ever. "Never had these before... Not sweet, but... Not bad either." she said as she kicked her legs while sitting.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:49 am

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brotherand Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan nodded, picking up on the girls silence. He seemed to have said something to upset her, though he couldn't imagine what that was. Maybe it was the comment on her mother? He had only been honest but children were biased when it came to their parents, and Hazel had been weirdly calm when she talked about her dying.
He smiled at her,

Yeah, better, foods that are actually good for you or at the very least won't make you feel weird. Sorry if what I said about your mom offended you. People don't always like when I'm honest about my opinions, but I didn't mean to upset you.

He sighed when she started eating and dug into his food. He hadn't eaten all day. Navigating this shit hole was about as easy as making your way through an obstacle course blindfolded. He looked up from his food and raised an eyebrow at her words,
You've never had a burger before? Well, they're pretty great, not really meant to be sweet. I hope you like it.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Hazel looked down at her food, and kept on eating it until there was nothing on her plate. She was hungry. More then she ever thought. She looked back at Aiden, "It's okay. She was a bad person." Hazel said though she looked away from him when the 'bad person' phrase had been said by her own mouth. "Yeah... Well... I've smelled them before, but they were usually rotting. Candy lasts forever." Hazel said as she poked at her empty plate.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brotherand Debonair Man
Aidan finished his food as he listened to Hazel spoke. He looked down at his plate disappointed to find it empty. He hadn't expected food in this place to be that good. Well you learn something new every day.
He looked back at Hazel,
I'm sorry about that. It still sucks to lose a parent. I unfortunately kinda understand how you feel, kid.
He raised an eyebrow at her words,
Well, its a lot better to eat them. I'll take you out for one another time if you want. Candy is good, but you should eat a lot more than just gumballs.
He looked around and whistled when he saw what time it was.
We should get going, find a place to stay before scavengers take over the only remotely nice places.
Aidan placed the money for their food on the table, winking at their waitress as she came up to them and exited the diner when he saw Hazel following him. EXIT
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:05 pm

MochaLatte wrote:
Hazel Lincoln

GGG

"Yeah..." Hazel said as she jumped out of her seat. "And I don't eat just gumballs. I used them to blow people up." Hazel explained as she wobbled over to Aiden and went out the door with him.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:36 am

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 3 Jimbo_zps1cbd46d9
Jim Hardey
The Protestor

Jim entered the restaurant after nearly being mugged... He had to fire off a couple rounds at some fools who made very very rude comments about his rear... He sat down and ordered some German whisky and a burger... God was this place terrible... He needed to find the kids soon or... or he was going to go insane.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:53 am

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 3 Nate11_zps56a5c070
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate and Dorthy entered the Red Diner. Nate looked around for a table, ignoring looks from the other patrons. It wasn't exactly common to see two kids here without an adult, so he could understand why, but it was still a little uncomfortable. He finally found one and sat down, smiling at Dorthy, as they both sat down.
Have you come here before?
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:23 am

Jim Hardey
The Protestor

Jim just sat there smoking the cigarettes from Bridgette's little grave, drinking his whiskey... Boy did he miss his wife... She always knew how to cheer him up, he took another slow drag and coughed heavily... Gott verdammt, diese verfluchten Dinge... His slipping into his native tongue was getting worse and worse... He had to stop cursing in German... Someone might recognize him.// Why did Sis even like these things?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 3 Dorthy15-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I've been to a food place in Highend before... But that was for hiding not eating... So no." Dorthy said as she sat in the booth, looking at the menu. "So... We just ask for food right here?" Dorthy asked as she looked at the menu with interest. She hadn't had these food items before. "Joel never made these things before..." Dorthy said with a sigh as she remembered her old friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:51 am

Nate nodded. "Yeah, one of the workers comes up and we tell them what we want to eat." He smiled at Dorthy's expression. He'd eaten here enough growing up that the menu was pretty familiar to him. Nate's smile softened at her sigh. He tried to keep his tone light as he talked to her. "Most of its pretty good. You can trust me on that. Don't try the mystery meat though...or the meat loaf."
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:07 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"Okay! Uh... Meatloaf... Now that just sounds nasty..." Dorthy said as she looked at the menu. "I want to try this burger.. Huh... Do we have to pay or do people just give us food?" Dorthy asked as she blew away a stray bang. "So Nate... What do you think of Vulture team so far?" Dorthy added as well though a bit awkwardly.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:56 am

Nate nodded, his smile shrinking for a moment as he remembered the last time he'd had meat loaf. "Yeah, it is. Oh, we pay them for the food. But don't worry! I have money!" Nate smiled at her, a little awkwardly, but still mostly happy. " I like Vulture Team so far. I'm not used to being around so many people, but everyone has been pretty nice to me."

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:30 am

Jim Hardey
The Protestor

Jim had fallen asleep in his booth and as he stirred he heard the words Nate and Vulture Team...... WUH!... He looked up and saw in the booth behind him sat a bluenette who's face he couldn't see and a young red haired girl in green... He peeked over the edge of his seat looking inquisitively but doing nothing to hide himself from sight... Uh.... Umm... Young Miss, did I just hear you mention someone named Nate?... If this girl could lead him to Nate or even just Vulture team maybe he could actually find one of them... Elisa was 18 so she could handle herself but Nate was a child he needed to be kept safe.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"Good! Good... You know... I've been thinking something crazy... That when I'm old enough I'll make my own team. My organization filled with young people, kids like you... Me, Daisy, the other red headed girl... All the kids that people forgot about and think are weak." Dorthy said as she continued to look at her menu. "Hmm? Yeeeeeeees? Whhhhhhhhy?" Dorthy said as she looked at the strange man. He... Oddly looked like Nate. She looked back and fortg between the two. "Are you two related?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:32 am

Nate smiled at Dorthy. He guessed it was because there were so few kids in the prison, but he wasn't used to hearing people talk like this. It was actually kind of fun for him. "I don't think it sounds too crazy. I mean, other organizations were probably started the same way... though I don't think anyone sees that other girl as weak, Dorthy." If Dorthy was talking about who he thought she was talking about, he figured people definitely didn't see her as weak.
Nate tensed as he heard a voice behind him. His hand searching for the kanabo under the table. He paused as he saw Dorthy's reaction. He looked at her, confused, as she continued looking at him and the other man, He stared at her as she asked if they were related. Nate turned to look at Jim, staring as he found the man was oddly familiar to him. But how could that be? Nate's only relatives in the prison had been his mom and Elisa. The only male relative he'd really heard about outside of his grandparents was his mom's brother and he wasn't the type of person to be sent to prison.
"....Jim?"

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:30 am

Jim Hardey
The Protestor

Jim looked over to Nate... Then when he said his name he almost jumped... Nate?!... Oh Finally, I've found you!... He hugged Nate... Then looked at the boy up and down... Gee did he look like him a lot, of course... That was to be expected, wasn't it... He sure grew tall fast though... Odd genes maybe... he smiled at the two children and pulled up a chair... It's SO good to finally meet you... Your mother's letters really didn't prepare me for just how much we looked alike, Hehehe... You look like you've grown up well... Jim looked over to Dorothy... OH! I'm sorry... I didn't introduce myself, I'm Jim Hardey, Nate's Uncle... Nate who's your friend?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:58 am

Nate stared at Jim, confused. This man looks too much like how his mom had described her brother to be anyone else. But why was he here? Nate stiffened unconsciously at the sudden hug, able to relax and slightly return it before Jim pulled back to look at him. He examined the man in return, slowly smiling. "I didn't think I would ever meet you to be honest. Same here. When she said I looked like you, I didn't think it would be this closely." He couldn't stop himself from smiling at Jim's next words. "Yeah. I did . She made sure of that." Nate looked back at Dorthy as his uncle addressed her. He kind of felt bad now. They hadn't been able to be on their date for very long before...this had happened. He smiled at her for a moment. "Uncle Jim, This is my girlfriend, Dorthy."

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"Huh?" Dorthy looked at Jim and Nate. He had an uncle? She didn't know that... Well it was nice to see that he had family still around since he seemed really close to his mom. "Hi uh... Jim. I'm Dorthy." Dorthy introduced herself in the proper manner like her father told her to do along with Mocha. "Seems like you two are father and son rather then uncle and nephew!" Dorthy said trying to be energetic. She wasn't sure what she should say, and when he mentioned her being a girlfriend she blushed. "Ah Nate!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:54 am

Jim Hardey
The Protestor

Jim smiled looking between the two kids... He smiled and a laughed a little at Dorothy's remark about them... Well I must say It's a pleasure Dorothy... Do we Really look like Father and Son?... I hadn't noticed, HAHAHA... Well unfortunately I don't have any children... We may look alike, But you know, Dorothy, when I was Nate's age, I certainly wasn't smart enough to get a Girlfriend as cute as you... He patted Nate on the shoulder with a reassuring smile... He didn't know how the boy felt about father figures and didn't want to stretch too far.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:27 pm

[quote="Raven Todd"]

Nate looked at Dorthy, a little surprised bey her words. He looked back at Jim. It really was wierd how much they looked alike. He smiled at Dorthy. Her reaction was cute to him. At the moment, he was just glad she was okay with how things had gone so far. Nate smiled at Jim, glad he wasn't pushing that father comment very far. Nate didn't really know much about fathers and he really didn't know how he would feel about having one. He'd never really had to think about that possibility before. Actually meeting an uncle was still kind of wierd. "Why's that? I thought mom said you had a wife or a girlfriend at least."
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:46 am

Jim Hardey
The Protestor

Jim smiled at Nate and Dorothy... Oh... Yes I have a wife, Lizzie... Well her middle name's Elizabeth, her real names Angela but... She unfortunately can't bare children... Oh!He looked down at his watch... then looked up at the children and stood up... Then pulled out something from his coat... Speak of the Devil... She seems to be coming into the city soon... I'm sorry I interrupted your date... Here Nate take these and stay in touch... You can call me on that, it really was a wonderful pleasure meeting you, Dorothy... He pointed to a watch he left on the table with his two modified German pistols... He hugged Dorothy goodbye and ruffled Nate's hair... Keep them, I bet you could use them more than I could... Stay in touch you two... I'll be around... Dorothy, it's nice to know Nate has such good friends... Jim left... good, good, Nate had no idea... everything, even his back up plan was in order.

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 3 JamesHenson12_zpsc78578f1
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next