Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

+6
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) Empty East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Welcome to one of the more clean hot spots in No Man's Land. This is Heaven Again, a bar that serves anyone who is willing to pay. This place is neutral ground for all factions, and everyone here comes for a drink, and relax, enjoy the finer things. There is dancing sometimes, cause this place has a working Juke Box! That's one of the biggest things here.
Come for a drink and relaxing.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:11 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan arrived at the bar, and took a seat with Alice. He smiled at the girl.
"I haven't done this in a while...ever since ...yeah..." he said, but smiled. "I'll have a gin and tonic!" he said. "What do you want Alice?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:23 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) Alice6_zpsdb29c218
 Alice "Liddel" Hart
Yeah. It has been awhile. I'll have red wine.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:40 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Red wine...and something good! Not that cheap stuff." he said. "And bring the bottle." he said and then looked at Alice. "So...this is sort of normal huh? Two people on a date...right?"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:53 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
haha, Agan, Don't hassle them. Yeah,  I think this is normal. Two people on a date. She still blushed as she said this. This was a very new situation for Alice and seemingly Agan as well. His reaction was actually adorable.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:17 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled. He never really noticed how cute she was.
"You know...you're really cute...I mean...in a mature way..." he said, winking. "And it's my job to hassle them, I do what I want." he chuckled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:55 am

Haha, I figured, as much. I work with you, Agan.  She winked at him. You always find some way to get what you want.Alice almost didn't process that he'd called her cute. She smiled at him nervously. You're cute too...In an adorably mischievous way. You make me laugh.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:22 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr followed at somewhat of a distance giving the two their privacy and when they sat down to eat inside the restaurant/bar Brandr sat down at a table nearest the entrance so as to watch the two without disturbing them... they didn't seem to notice he was there... Good Brandr's job was to keep them safe not ruin their date... He ordered a glass of water and a sandwich to much on while on duty.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:24 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Isn't that what every good guy does? Make a pretty girl laugh?" he asked, but then chuckled as well. "And you make me seem selfish Alice. I smuggle for the job, not so much the money. Sure, I used to live the good life, but now it's changed. Any extra resources I got here...I'm using to help us. Oiche, Brandr, even you." he put a hand over hers. "You have my word, not just as your boss, but as your...caring subortinate." Agan didn't want to go to fast, so he had to choose his words carefully.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
 Alice laughed at Agan's response. He'd called her pretty again.   I should hope that's what good guys do. And, Agan, I know you take care of us. Even before now. Remember where I was before meting all of you. I've learned to tell good people from the bad ones.  She sincerely  smiled at his choice of words. And I know you will keep you word as a ....caring subordinate.  She blushed a little as she gave his hand a light squeeze.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:26 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"You know it." he said, as their drinks arrived. Agan nodded at the man and paid in such, before taking a drink of it. "Aaah....good stuff." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Haha careful, Agan, you might come off as too humble....  Wow, this is good. I cant tell you the last time I actually had good wine. Alice continued smiling. She was actually having fun for the first time in a long while.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:05 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled at her.
"Glad you're enjoying it." he said, drinking another sip of his gin and tonic. "I like good wine, you may have to let me have a sip." he said with a grin.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
  You seem to be enjoying yourself too .What you have looks good .. oh ,feel free, it's a big bottle. I may need some help to finish it.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:30 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"I'll have some a bit later." he said, still drinking his own drink. "You know, it's a little silly. We're in prison...but on a date. Doesn't that seem funny?" he asked. Agan was having a good time. He liked Alice a lot, did for a while, but still was taking it slow.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
      Yeah, that is a funny when you think about it. When I hear the word prison, I still think of barred cells, so that we can do this is still kind of amazing.  
She smiled at Agan. He seemed to be enjoying himself.  she was glad.  She'd always thought of him as something like an adorable near brotherly figure she always ended up worrying over.  She was pretty sure she wouldn't have put up with him this long if she hadn't like him at least a little. She smiled as she thought this.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:21 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Hey, you want something to eat? I think we can get something together, ya know?" he said, and signaled a waiter. "You have anything to eat...like sandwich or...something?" food was pricy, but a thing. He ordered some food for them. "There."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
  Definately, now that I think about it we didn't eat dinner. Thank you, all of that sounds really good. She smiled at Agan. So, Agan, I have  a question, you know about my family, what about yours? You don't mention them much. Alice looked at him with interest. It was no secret her parents had died and she'd never had any siblings. The others didn't talk about their family much. Brandr seemed to have memory problems so he likely didn't remember and Oiche didn't seem to think it was that interesting of a topic, but she was still curious.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:19 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Oh uh...well..." he shuffled a bit. "It's a bit unexpected...I guess...I uh...I was raised my gypsies...and I don't know where they are. I have two brothers, a priest Crishna, and a historian, Canas. I was kind of the black sheep, since their only my half brothers. Their Father died, and their mom married my Dad. S'why they are Beckett and I'm a Mardrus, honoring their deceased Dad." he smiled "Don't get me wrong...I love my family...but uh...I think they're dead now...They were stationed in Chicago...around the time it...was nuked. So...I don't know." he chuckled. "Lost contact around then...and then I was arrested. That's about it."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:45 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) Sheska_zpse65a8444
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice flushed when she heard Agan response. I'm, um, I'm sorry. I was trying to make small talk. I'm sorry that happened. Gypsies travel a lot. They could have left Chicago before Craven's attack. haha that's what I get for trying not to be awkward. I've been curious about everyone's families for a while, since no one really mentions them, so I wanted to ask.
I understand being the black sheep though. I have an uncle who refused to take me in due to family circumstances. So I'm sorry. I didn't mean to open anything up.
She kissed his check tenderly and squeezed Agan's hand, blushing as she did so.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:07 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan blushed, not really expecting the kiss.
"Oh uh..No worries! I bet they're just fine!" he said with a smile. "Don't worry about it!" he did hold her hand back. "You know...your uncle was really missing out. You're a pretty dynamite gal." he said, looking at her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:58 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice leaned back. She hoped she hadn't gone too far with the kiss. She'd done it out of reflex because she hated seeing people hurt. she tentatively returned his smile.  Yeah, I'm sure they're fine!... Thank you. I haven't been called that before. It's sweet.  haha...I'm certain he wouldn't think that, but thank you. I honestly  don't care that much what he thinks now, so you're right.
She looked at Agan as she said this.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:30 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr sat there enjoying watching his two friends get along so well, he was glad for them, they both needed someone, especially here in no man's land, they were safe here... Brandr became absorbed in his own thoughts... He thought back to his time with his old bosses, some of the best people in his life... They were all gone, everyone from his old life before Agan had either died or disappeared... his memories were surprisingly fuzzy of his time with his old bosses...

He and his first boss, Fozzy, were the closest... Fozzy was the one who gave him his cybernetics... over time they became like father and son. Fozzy had pulled him from a bad place and gave him a good job and meaning... he missed the old man even with his bad jokes... Those stupid puns of his, Brandr began to chuckle at how bad they were... A tear welled in his eye... The old man had disappeared and apparently died five years ago today...

He drank from his glass and glanced over at his friends, Happy for them... He smiled and looked up to the ceiling... he could almost hear the old man's voice "Now Brandr Ma'man ya gotta find yourself a family... I don't just mean like kids and a girl I mean "A Family" the people who stick by you when life's tough and it's always tough got it, you find them and you never let'em go, never let anything happen to 'em, don't go making my mistake." Brandr looked over to Agan and Alice and  whispered to himself...
"I did Fozzy... You bet your sorry old ass I did... and they're the better than I could have asked for to tell ya the truth." Branr wouldn't give up Agan and his crew even if Old Man Fozzy rose from the dead and asked him to.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:20 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Hey, if he thinks otherwise, I think I'll kick his ass once we get out of here." he said, and their food came. "Ah..nice. Sandwiches..." he started to eat. "It's good." he smiled at Alice a little. "I'm glad you're having fun."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
I'm glad you are too.  This is good. We should come here again, if you want too. She smiled at Agan shyly. She still was surprised this was happening, in a good way. haha and you don't need to worry about him. I have other people I care about now.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next