Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

+6
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:08 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Inna10

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna just gestured for Zombie to sit down, at least he was done with the yelling and freaking out. The Jo thing startled her, but she managed to keep herself from jumping this time, cause hearing Charles' voice just made her more aware of how she was being watched...she didn't want people watching her express emotions and stuff. Though she had already sort of given away things with the whole crazy outburst with Zombie.

"I theenk we understand, da..."

She looked to Rommel, who had spoken up, then Jo, since she was the leader. She sort of raised her hand a bit, but then quickly put it back down. She was going to ask the other team members what else they knew about Citizen Ross; she knew he was some guy that Charles wanted captured, but she wasn't sure about anything else. However, she decided against asking since she wasn't here to ask questions, she was here to get the job done so she could get the intel she needed to find Papa.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:53 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Smile26_zps270073c8

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Getting used to Charles talking to Smile in his head was hard to get used to for him...but, as he listened to Charles, he simply nodded quietly, lacing his hands together in front of him on the table, then looking to Jo expectantly, awaiting the mission plan that she was to cook up. 1030 foot soldiers...that was quite a following that this Ross man had. However, Smile was fairly certain that with a team of their calibur, the foot soldiers would be of no issue. The ones they would need to worry about were any officers that might arise--and also Ross himself. Taking the man alive would be an arduous task...Smile had never actually seen any of the others fight before, but from previous experience of others in No Man's Land that he'd seen...leaving somebody alive after an onslaught wasn't exactly the specialty of many of the inmates there. He was sure that he could assist in the whole disabling Ross to take him alive thing with his cybernetics...but he wasn't sure how well he'd be able to work with his teammates...he honestly really didn't trust some of them, and this was their first time working together in battle...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Emilia16
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia sighed as she rubbed her head. She wanted this man out of her life! He already fucked with her brain! Something that she didn't want to have happen again since the Inquisitor. She looked over at Jo. "So... Plan making time." Emilia said as she got up from her stool. She was glad that the prick wasn't speaking in her mind anymore. "So... Foot soldiers are no problem for us yes?" Emilia said as she already began to think to help Jo along.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:03 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was sort of quietly freaking out as much as Zombie-- because holy shit ghosts every horror movie she had ever seen ever was coming true and they were all gonna die--- but then no just Charles. That was actually kind of embarrassing... she shot the roof, didn`t she...?
She did eventually get over a listen to what Charles had to say, albeit reluctantly. "Yeah, yeah... let`s just get this shit over with, I guess.." What with the way everyone was looking at her, she supposed that meant she was supposed to come up with their battle strategy... here. In a bar. Yeah. At least... once this got done-- Charles could leave her alone and she could return to Vulture Team. That was the motivation, as it stood. Citizen Ross was all that stood in the way of her and the means to make No Man`s Land, and the world outside it-- a better place. She crossed her arms over her chest, frowning some and exhaling deeply. Her mood seemed to have fallen-- and, admittedly, she was a bit disappointed she didn`t get to drink much more. She nodded to Emilia, if only to give the redhead some sort of response-- before speaking. "Right... so, we should pro`lly just play to everyone`s strengths and weaknesses. Which-- I know none of. Since I just met you all. But, I know Emilia`s a tank-- so, she`ll be on foot soldier duty, considering she can do a lot of damage quickly." She took a moment, looking over at Rommel. "Pro`lly safe to assume you`d fall under the same category. You and Emilia`ll be the front line. Enter first." She looked at the others expectantly---excluding Zombie---"But, uh-- if you could all tell me your deals and shit... I`ll see what I can do about that..." Honestly, sometimes Jo had to remind herself that strategy was her thing... back at Vulture Team-- she hardly ended up doing any strategizing after a certain point, considering all their battles had ended up being attacks on Carrion Land, pretty much... that was a thing... 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:13 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia nodded when Jo said that she could take on footmen. "Always Jo." Emilia said with a smile. As long as she got to deal with footmen, her lance could do major damage. "I would have craft special equipment for this, but... Well not much time to make a full arsenal." Emilia said before looking over to Rommel. "As long as he delivers satisfying damage I do not mind taking most of the punches with him." Emilia said as she crossed her arms.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:16 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Zombie13

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie grinned to the others, walking backwards away from them "HAHA! It's like gwoup thewapy! You all look like'a bunch'a fweaks!" he laughed and pointed at them before slowly backing away further. Slipping his hands into his pockets, the man began to walk off "Now dont'chu babes worry- Zombie'll gatha all da info yous guys need! That way Joey here can come up with'da best battle plan! All thanks to yous twuelly!" he bragged to them, before walking right out of the bar. Of course, he completely forgot the fact that he didn't have his gun on him- nor did he have any weapon on him.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:39 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile kind of watched as Zombie just up and left with a face that was the epitome of 'are you even kidding me--'
He sighed, then turned to look at Jo, speaking,

"If you vant to know my specialties...I specialize in mental varfare--fear factors. Zhat's vhat my cybernetics are for. I've got a small arsenal of veapons on me, as vell...however, I'm not zhe hardest hitter. In most cases, zhough, I can immobilize a target by using my cybernetics in order to send zhem into a mental breakdown of sorts, then kill zhem vhile zhey're unavares...does zhat help?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:48 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"You assume correctly sugar tits, I am a beast...literally. I can tank hits and rend everything as long as my drug is in affect. It's good for a long time though, so I can endure." he said, looking at them. "I have a little with me, so yeah, I'll be okay." he took out a little syringe, showing it. Inside was this odd black liquid, it didn't look good. He put it back in his pocket and listened to the rest of them.

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:43 am

Inna listened intently to Jo, glad that the drinking hadn't clouded her strategical mind. She looked around at the others, taking in what they said they're abilities were. Emilia and Rommel were pretty easy to guess, but Smile's speciality both surprised and intrigued her. She had had experience dealing with cybernetics before, but nothing as sophisticated as what Smile was describing....that would be interesting to see in action.

"I do the...advanced marteeal arts. Queeck deesarmeeng and eemmobeelizeeng, that sort of theeng."

She realized it didn't sound nearly as impressive as everyone else's, but she trusted that, once they saw her in action, they would be convinced of her usefulness.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Before we go on... Should one of go after Zombie? The idiot forgot his weapon." Emilia said since Zombie just went off without a single thought of grabbing any supplies to help him if he ever got caught. She looked over at Smile and Inna and thought about their abilities.She could see some things they could do with Smiles, but Inna... Emilia was sure the woman was capable, she just needed to see it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:34 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Boy29_zps578c685d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of just tried to tune out all the chaos that was happening, though it was kind of difficult. Room full of crazy people, and all. He sipped at his drink until it was finished then stood and made his way over towards Smile, leaning against his table lightly as he offered a faint smile to the other, then turned his attention to Jo with a curious expression. "... I'm good with information and deceiving people but I can fight too. Weapons, hand to hand- I don't care which and I can handle either." He shrugged once he finished speaking, snagging someone else's drink and taking a sip before returning it to them.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:42 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo just sort of glared at Zombie until he completely left the room... then turned back to the squad, listening attentively to what they all had to say. Inna, Smile, and Jasper`s abilities actually interested her quite a bit... it was slowly becoming ever-evident on how Charles purposely had structured this team. She did also take a moment to stare at the syringe Rommel held up, examining the way the black ooze within it sploshed around. It was a bit mesmerizing... but she had plan things to do right now so she had to stop that. "Right, right... so, here--- Rommel and Emilia are gonna lead the charge, and head in first to make shit easier on the rest of us. Smile, I want you to stick close to me as we enter-- I can easily hold people down, and you can do your thing. Eliminates footmen quicker, and lowers enemy morale. Someone with a low bravado sees you messing with people`s heads-- and they`re outta there before we even get too far into the fray. Inna, you can be on immobilizing duty with Smile-- me `n Jasper`ll clean up what you guys leave behind. That way, we`ll hopefully be able to sweep through the footmen with ease, and get to the big bad quicker--- and---uh---I guess Zombie can just do whatever, when he gets back----he shoots stuff well, so... he can just... do that..." With the little sense Jo was making, it seemed almost as if she were talking to herself moreso than giving actual orders. "All we`ve really got left to do now is wait on word from Charles about Zombie, then we can head out..." Speaking of which, Emilia mentioned how the assassin had left all his weapons and how they should probably check on him and stuff--
"... Pfft. I`m not extending the effort into that. He`s fine."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:51 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Sounds good." Emilia said as she held her rocket lance closely. "We're moving out now right? Because I am ready to destroy all who get in my--Hm?" Emilia leaned in close to Jo when she motioned her to come close. "Ah... I see. Yeah he does seem like the type that would be okay despite doing stupid things." Emilia whispered back with a smile.., But then she frowned... "But... What is he gets caught. We have no way in knowing... Should we establish a time when we move in? Just in case he got caught."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:22 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Paladi11

Charles Paladin
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Charles' voice was heard in the heads' of the Suicide Squad members "SO... ahem... I- ugh..." Charles cleared his throat "So- Zombie got captured-" his words echoed through the minds of every one of the criminals. Charles just sounded awkward, almost sort of disturbed "I'm hearing him over the cybernetics in his head- and- uh- well... as I said he was captured- and he's with this woman- and... OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT!? I REFUSE TO EVEN SPEAK OF THIS! FUCK THIS. EVERYONE! TOP ORDERS FROM THE HEAD OF PALADIN! Zombie has been captured- this isn't just a search and capture mission... it's a rescue mission now- so get ready- suit up- and leave immediately-" he told them, still sounding rather disgusted "Okay- someone TURN OFF ZOMBIE'S SHIT! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS CRAP!" this was probably the first time most of them heard the man act like this-

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:27 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel listened to Charles and couldn't help but chuckle.
"That must be interesting..." he said, snickering, he couldn't help it. The tone of voice was awesome. "Well then, let's get moving." he looked at Emilia. "Shall we?" he asked grinning, and expecting a punch or something.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:34 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Tch-- no." Jo responded snappily, "I doubt he`s retarded enough to get himself caught. He`s supposed to be a world class assassin or some shit-- he`s a huge cuntbag and stuff, too, but, we`ve gotta give him some credit, y`know? We`ll just go whenever Charles says---" and then Charles voice in head again. This time, Jo automatically shifted into a CQC stance, tightly gripping her revolver and combat knife in one hand---and then she reminded herself that yeah stuff in head. No ghosts. She was fine. Everything---was fine. No ghosts. Yeah. She slooowly put her things away again, listening to Charles (and looking up again since apparently she was still convinced he was hiding in the ceiling or something--)... and as curious as she was about what Charles was hearing to make him react like that-- she mostly just looked disappointed.
"Rescue Zombie...?" Her hands fell limp at her sides. "...Like... do we have to...?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Maybe your--" Emilia began to say until she heard Charles again. She wondered what he wanted this time. She looked up almost like his voice was coming from above but it wasn't so. Emilia knew it was in her head. "Spit it out." Emilia said, and then he said the words she was hoping that she was just wrong about. She looked at Jo with the look of 'Huh... Looks like I was right. He IS an idiot.' "Yes Jo... We have to." Emilia said as she looked over at Rommel. "Alright. Let's do this..." Emilia said as she walked over to him in the mindset of he's just a guy a fight with.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Inna nodded as Jo told her what she would be doing and how the rest would work. Sounded like a good plan. She was getting up when suddenly Charles in her head again. She gripped her gun just a bit tighter, this was gonna take some getting used to, but soon relaxed again and just listened to the man. Of course Zombie has gotten caught... Why would she had expected for things to work in their favor? Jo didn't seem to intent on rescuing the guy, but team mates were Comrades, so even if the dude was an idiot, Inna wanted to bring him back. Plus it was direct orders and they had bombs in their brains, she was pretty sure Jo would give in.

"I...am not sure we weell be too happy weeth what we find there, eef Charles ees so...deesgusted by eet?"

She figured some really messed up torture was going on if Mr Paladin himself wanted to stop listening to it.

"We should ah...hurry, da?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:34 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo frowned a bit at Inna and Emilia-- why was she the only reluctant one here...? "...You guys sure...? Zombie can handle himself... he`s fine..." She kind of just really wanted him to stop being a thing, honestly. Charles obviously thought of all of them as expendable--- he wouldn`t care too much if she let one of them die, right...? ... Jo rubbed her temples very cautiously, her other hand slowly coiling around the butt of her revolver. Maybe... it was best not to tempt fate, for once. "...Bleh..." Wow, this left a bad taste in her mouth. "...Fine, fine..." She pulled herself out of her seat, and slowly shoved her hands deep into her pockets, looking rather displeased. She headed toward the door of Heaven Again, not bothering to look back at her squadmates as she did. "Task Force 0, move out..." 

(EXIT)

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile listened to the planning and took in all of the instructions, then heard Jo's order to move out--and he didn't say a word. He simply stood up from his seat, following her out the door. He didn't feel all that alarmed about the situation. It was just going to end in blood, just like all the others...

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"I would think that too if he didn't prove to be such a dumbass." Emilia said as she left with the others.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:36 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 Boy29_zps578c685d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper stayed quite and played the part of a good, obedient soldier, nodding after hearing Jo's plan before standing and following the others out of the bar, already reaching to place his mask back on his face. The intimidation factor seemed at least a little beneficial- right?

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Inna followed after the rest.

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:23 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel was out the door and gone. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:13 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 7 G_fullxfull.19895
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul

Scia and Simon had walked for quite some time in the streets before eventually making there way to Heaven Again... Scia needed a break after the last while... Trying to tell everyone about her condition... Ironically as she entered the building it took her eyes quite some time to adjust to the light... Every function was losing its luster... She sat down in a booth having to almost feel for her seat around the table waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness... Here Simon let's take a break and get some food I personally need a rest.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next