Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

+6
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:00 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Simon23_zpse097ebd3

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon nodded, and they walked inside. He looked around the place, finding it...repulsive, honestly. It wasn't exactly to the standards of the city, but it was...acceptable. He sat with Scia and got a drink as well.
"How are you feeling?" he asked.

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:38 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 G_fullxfull.19895
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul

Scia sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose to relieve pressure in her head... she had been having small headaches the last few days it was weird... she waved her hand when the waitress offered her a drink... No thank you... Some water would be nice... I'm feeling alright Mr. Blackquill thank you though... I'm dealing with some minor head pressure, probably due to my eyes.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Simon Blackquill
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword

Simon nodded and sat down next to her. He didn't know much of anything about medical stuff, so he couldn't really help in that regard. Though, he did feel bad for her.
"I apologize if I cannot be of more assistance to you, Ms. Scripture-dono, but I am lacking in knowledge when it comes to the medical world. I am more prominent in the law side, as corrupt as it may be." he said, ordering one drink. He wanted to get something in his belly since he skipped breakfast.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:48 pm

Scia Scripture

Scia feigned a half smile... Unfortunately her acting skills weren't as sharp as they could be right now and ended up making a face that looked very forced and more painful than relieved... It's alright Mr.Blackquill I just... I'll be alright for the time being... She took a drink of water and immediately felt relief... That was surprising... Hmm... Actually, Perhaps I'm just dehydrated?... Thank you though... That was it, it must be, it was just her eyes after all... She smiled with a somewhat more convincing face, it still looked fake... she never spared any real emotion for the outside world and she never smiled for real, she had no reason to, especially not in her predicament right now... The closest she ever came to showing emotion was kind words and occasional light physical contact, otherwise she was a fortress of calm composure.. She pulled out her folder with the files of the Omnison family, the Muppets, and Paladin... Don't worry sir your skills are more than useful I'm sure... It's actually why I asked you to come help me... I needed someone capable to assist me in a personal matter, my three only spies are almost completely incompetent... And I need some help strategizing with all that's happend.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:11 am

Simon Blackquill

Simon listened to her talk, and waited for his drink to arrive. As Scia started talking, he listened intently. What kind of project could this be? He picked out one of the families, the one labeled 'Omnison' since it was the closest, and looked through it.
"Interesting...and quite impressive." he said, stroking his chin.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:22 am

Scia Scripture

Scia perked up slightly when he complimented her on her work... Talk about her looks or her personality and she wouldn't care in the slightest... compliment her on her professional ability and you knew how to please her... nothing showed on her face or her voice of course she was as much an emotional robot as Atticus was a physical one... Thank you Mister Blackquill it's nice to know someone knows how to give a professional compliment every once in a while... you have know idea how much I've had to deal with meaningless chitter chatter coworkers would speak of... Ah that file is mostly about my own personal issue and less about the Family's business, feel free to rouse through them... That one is on my Godfather's family, he, his late wife, and his two sons... I'm looking for him to repair my eyes, unfortunately they are degenerating quickly and the problem with them appears to be deeper than just replacing the eye modules... She had done that several times the knew ones were put in just before entering NML, she believed the problem had to do with her originally being blind and the trickiness with neuro-cybernetics, Muugica was the only one with the expertise that wouldn't need to do a brain exploratory to tell what was wrong...
I've also collected a few others, the only information I don't have at the moment is Paladin's Dossiers and more classified files... The one on Paladin specifically is more over a history of No Man's Land and some obscure information on it's most dangerous inmates and staff particularly the ones who information for is scarce; Inquisitor, Kraven, The Mistress, even some on Charles himself...
And the other is on a group of super criminals that disappeared awhile ago, they came on my radar when I went searching for my Godfather.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:09 am

Simon Blackquill

"I see. That's quite impressive. How long have you compiled such a vast amount of information? In my experience as a prosecutor, I've only have a very limited amount of time to gather information. That's because the law system is so warped and unusable that there is nothing noble about it, but those are merely my philosophies." he said, flipping through the file a bit, but then realizing that was extremely rude. He put the file down. "You must pardon me. My curiousity seems to have gotten the better of me. That was entirely rude of me." he said, and got his drink, sipping it a little.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:39 am

Scia Scripture

At Simon's somewhat winded talk of law and corruption she raised a quizzical eyebrow... For her that was a heavy expression... On the contrary Mr. Blackquill I completely agree... In my early profession just after leaving home I ran into trouble getting information out due to the legal system even when I came across it honestly... That was what had turned her onto spying and using lesser morals to accomplish goals... In my honest opinion people who want to restrict themselves with the law will never do any real good... And I quite appreciate a good sense of curiosity... unfortunately most of this I've had to gather over time and on my own... She then realized they were distracting themselves from work with idle talk... what?... this was odd... and she blinked then focused... However let's get to business... Uhh... Here... We need to come up with tactics involving these groups... The Omnison's are my personal matter, The Muppet's aren't that much of a worry considering most of the dangerous ones are retired or dead but they could still pose a minor threat and Paladin... which I fear we may need to prepare for... If our speculations are correct we may be at odds with Mr. Charles sooner than we like... She saw him put the file down then layed out each so that the separate people were shown individually... The Omnison family in total a number of the muppets (the ones she actually had info on) and the same for paladin... She had info on most of Paladin's activities since the creation of the prison but before that it was bare bones.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Simon Blackquill

"Indeed, Paladin is our biggest issue there." he said, taking down the rest of his drink. "But if we do try and figure out about what they are planning, tredding lightly will be our only option. Paladin is not like Vulture, they will kill us, unlike those Vulture derps who tend to dance around issues and then run away." he looked at some of the folders. He started to look over the information, looking at everything. It was almost a bit overwhelming how much she had collected.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Scia Scripture

Scia cocked her head to the side just slightly with no other indication of emotion... Derps?... She thought on the choice of vocabulary for a moment then thought back to the Vulture who had intoxicated himself in the middle of a struggle... Appropriate... She sifted through the papers and profiles and pulled out Charles Paladin, Ryder Mercy, Chelsea Mercy and Josephine Beaumont, and put them on top of the folder... Simon do you know all of these individuals?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Simon Blackquill

"I've heard rumors on Mr. Mercy, him being the leader of Vulture and such. It's said he was the one who took down the Father of Death and ended the reign of terror arising on the outside." he said, and looked at the other names. "Josephine Beaumont, I don't know much. I thought she was dead, actually. After the Holiday Killer incident." and then Chelsea. "I don't know this name, but seeing the last name, I assume a sibling or spouse of Ryder Mercy, maybe a sister or a wife. Seeing her age, it could be either." he looked at Charles now. "Mr. Paladin owes this place. I've seen several cases with his involvement, not none of them ended with his losing. He seemed untouchable to the legal system, one of the many flaws in todays society." he said, inspecting the files more.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:32 pm

Scia Scripture

Scia pointed to each and explained... she didn't have to do much he had guessed or knew most of the basic information... Very good... Ryder is the current leader of Vulture and has been for the past few months after Josephine's disappearance, however technically she is, as her codename prescribes "The Boss", they are to the best of our knowledge at least on and off lovers... good deduction, Chelsea is his sister... and well you know as much about Mr. Paladin as I do... She began shifting the files around like a card game with photos and notes on top of one another... These four people are connected with our recent events... Charles Paladin told us to leave the newly ressurected inquisitor faction to its own business... this says to me that he has another way of dealing with this threat that is not the family... meaning we have competition... Josephine Beaumont disappeared several months ago, assumed dead... We have been sent after Ryder Mercy and Vulture... this seems logical as he is the current leader of the faction but since their leadership has been injured in the past why do so again and not completely destroy the group?... why only Ryder?... why not his sister, and the other captains of Vulture's divisions... I don't know all but I do know most of them by name if not face... do you know Mr. Blackquill?... can you make a connection?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Simon Blackquill

"I would assume the want to have him dead could be because of a personal vendetta, however, having an entire faction to target only him is troubling. I would assume that because we would be trying to kill Ryder alone, that there would be resistance, and we would then take them out as well." he looked at Ryder's file. "Honestly, the best tactic I can come up with is an extortion method. We take something and gain his cooperation, and then return his prized item." he ordered another drink.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:38 am

Scia Scripture

She gave slight nods as Simon spoke... Correct... I have to agree... Her headache had subsided so she too ordered a drink... when they came she let hers sit there for a minute, not letting it distract her too greatly from her work... She kept an eye around making sure no one was spying on them... this was a public place but it was better to talk here than at base, especially since they were basically conspiring against Paladin itself...True our best tactic would be to discourse him via a friend or loved one... And Mr. Paladin would have a vendetta out against Mercy, in a sense, since he killed Father Death... Knowing that the prison was more peaceful without both of them anymore and it would dually demoralize Vulture since now one leader is dead and the other is MIA or worse... The thing is I think Charles must know or at least believe that Josephine is alive, because with their relationship status killing Ryder would demoralize her as well... but since they would be left without a leader this would force her to resurface should she still be with Vulture... But if this is the case he should have told us to kill Him, Her and Chelsea... His tactics and coordination make no sense... unless that isn't the goal... I believe Charles is just using this entire scenario to distract us, being The Family and Vulture with this so that he can proceed in his own ulterior motives... As the waitress came for orders Scia paused and was about to send her away but then her stomach made a very loud protest... she just realize she hadn't eaten since a very late dinner a two days ago... She had been looking for Muugica non-stop since Christmas so she wouldn't have to burden the Family with her problems... However The Waitress was there and waiting for their order, she realized that she wasn't used to asking for food in a place like this... she hadn't cared for bars or restaurants... I... uhh... Mr. Blackquill would you like anything?... I'm not very Hu- Her stomach Grumbled louder now interrupting her words... She shot the waitress a blank faced glare as she almost laughed at Scia's stomach... Damn the human body, it was too noisy and inconvenient for her liking... The young woman was lucky Scia was on business at the moment or she might have cut the waitress with one of her knives.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Scia Scripture

Before Simon had time to respond Taka flew in through the front door as a man came walking in... The bird darted to the table where they were sitting at while the man he flew over panicked yelled ducking to the ground, the waitress looked very shocked seeing a Hawk indoors... Taka stood on the table looking at Scia then to Simon... Scia looked blankly at Taka, nothing phasing her, then looked at the waitress and dismissed her with a wave of her hand, the waitress scuttled off to behind the bar... Scia outstretched her hand and stroked the bird on the back of it's neck, it made no sound but Taka's head leaned back slightly and it's eyes closed... She looked up at Simon, even sitting he was much taller than her... it didn't phase her she was used to being shorter than virtually everyone... Mr. Blackquill I believe Mr. and Mrs. Hattori have finished their mission, let us join them... We should inform them of our tactic ideas for Vulture and our theories about Paladin... She stopped petting Taka and the bird blinked once when she stopped then looking up at Simon prepared for orders... Scia ignored her hunger and pulled together all of her files then tucked them under her dress and walked out the door towards Highend... EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Simon Blackquill

Simon was about to respond to Scia, but then the hawk flew in.
"Taka! What are you-" but then Scia got up. "Hold, are you-" she was already gone. Simon sighed and stood on his feet, Taka landing on his shoulder. "Next time, don't panic other people. For goodness sake." he shook his head, and Taka nipped his ear. "Hey, none of that." he said, and walked out. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Zombie10

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan and whomever made it from The Family would eventually be lead to Heaven Again by Zombie... why? Because really the club was the only place he was familiar with at this point "Okay okay so that didn't work out well-" Nathan spoke, kicking a chair close to him in anger. He then leaned against the bar "I hated that guy!" he looked over to the bartender "I'll have the hardest hitting drink you've got... put it on Charles Paladin's tab!" he then turned away, a frown upon his face. He'd had enough of that man, he liked his freewill, he wasn't working for anyone who had a bomb in his head, and definitely wasn't going to be working for a man who could possibly be planning to mind control all of mankind. He did NOT want that on his resume. Nathan then started to furiously strip "I REFUSE TO WEAR PALADIN CLOTHING!" he yelled, so that kind of just left an angry, short, naked, blonde guy pacing around Heaven Again trying to concoct a plan to have this turn out for the better, he had to turn this around SOMEHOW.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Simon Blackquill

"Then wear my coat boy, clothe yourself. Your indecency is embarrassing." Simon said, throwing the man is coat to wear for now. As much as he didn't want to, he REALLY didn't want Zombie penis everywhere. That wasn't exactly on his list. He sat at the bar, and ordered. "Damn...what the hell was that?" he couldn't believe those cannons. They came from the sky...what was this...?

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (Vacant)

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Sven

Paul came back with the others as a bit of annoyance and depression hit his face at the same time. He was pissed at himself for letting it happen like this while depressed cause of what happened. "Everything's my fault..." He walked over to the counter and rested his head down as his hands started to scramble through his hair to try and think of something.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:24 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Dorothy-Example
Scia Scripture

Scia walked into Heaven Again... she sat down at the bar holding her broom and ordered a drink after hearing Nathan's voice.... she was going to need it if he was involved again... she was still not very happy with the Nude Assassin after his little escapade on Christmas eve...*SIGH* Well blindness has it's upsides after all... she shook her head still holding onto her broom... she had made a few modifications to the handy little tool and very much wouldn't mind if Nathan were here as their foe even though he quite obviously wasn't... she looked over to Simon's voice smiling... she reached up as high as she could and kissed him on the cheek...Well hello there, Simon dear... I take it we've been run out of town, for lack of a better term.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Simon Blackquill

Simon turned, looking at the girl. He let out a sigh of relief that she was okay.
"Scia...Thank goodness..." he smiled, putting her on his lap cause he could, and she was short enough, and holding her. "I...was worried about you..." he whispered. He didn't hold too tight, cause that would hurt, but still, he held her. That whole thing was a pretty scary experience, cause DOS CANNONS DOU, but at least she was okay...that made his day better. "I need to track down Gunnar...make sure he's okay too..." He looked at Taka for a second, he flew off, in search for his younger brother. It had been a few days since the last letter. He wanted to make sure he was doing alright.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:09 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Masaru60_zpsdd1f3bc6

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Having gone to retrieve their personal trio of footmen and their son during their escape, Masaru stepped into Heaven Again along with Mariko and the three footmen, holding Kai in his arms. He looked around, seeing those who had arrived so far, and sighed, sitting down on the barstool next to Paul, hearing the man blaming himself under his breath.
"I don't think that this is anyone's fault...none of us were prepared for a show of power like that. Whether we had more territory or not, those cannons still would have taken out Highend...but it's alright. We can still come back from this. I'm sure that there must be some territories that either are unguarded, or untaken...we can't give up hope just yet." Masaru had settled his son upon his lap as he sat in the chair, at the moment honestly just feeling grateful that they were alive--and hoping that those who hadn't arrived yet were alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:16 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 JaydenandKayden19_zps6201d1cb

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

"Holy shit! Did you guys SEE that?!" Kayden blurted out as he burst in through the door to Heaven Again, pulling Sophia along with him--seemingly trying to cope with the massive defeat that they had just been dealt. "I mean, just--holy shit, man! Those cannons were CRAZY! I mean, everything just blew up and it was--" He paused for a moment, falling silent and glancing at Sophia, then fixing his sunglasses a bit and clearing his throat, doing what he could to calm down--as difficult as it felt. "I-I mean it's just...yeah...shit..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – Call Me, Call Me

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:16 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Eve2_zpse61277ed

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

After their escape was assured, Eve had allowed Zombie to pick their relocation-- having claimed no territories in the times of war prior was certainly affecting them now...
Since, quite honestly- she hadn`t thought it would get this bad. Of course, she held on tightly to the hope that they`d rebuild-- come back better than ever before. But... as it stood, with Heaven Again as their only literal haven- she couldn`t help but let that everlasting manic smile drop from her features, appearing much more genuinely crestfallen than before. She hopped onto a bar stool, a long, attention-grabbing sigh falling from her lips as she moved a hand over her stomach. She could nearly feel that ball of dread building in her stomach- she had no idea what she may have just failed to prevent...
Zombie`s lack of clothing was certainly the last thing on her mind- she would have never really cared regardless, of course, but-- right now, her attention was elsewhere. "...He`s gonna use it..." She murmured, voice quiet and hidden under her own breath. "...Everything`s gonna get worse..."   

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (Vacant)

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 8 Sven

Paul lifted his head as Masaru spoke. "Maybe you're right Masaru...maybe you're right. I can't help but feel like I should have done more. Maybe take some unoccupied places instead of scouting and thinking that slow and steady wins the race. Just what kind of strategist am I if all I've done so far is just hurting everyone around me?" He sighed as he looked at the man and the kid. He didn't know what to say next as he looked back at Eve. Maybe she needed help as well. Paul was ready to get up to go towards her but decided to stay put. He'll just make it worse.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next