Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

+6
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:59 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Smile26_zps270073c8

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile finally accepted a drink from the bartender, sighing as he pulled the glass over towards himself. He turned his attention away from Jasper's little conversation for a moment to glance over at their leader--who he saw starting up a conversation with the redhead. Or--trying to start up a conversation, before Rommel kind of just went over and squeezed the woman's chest. Smile grit his teeth, hand tightening around his glass, before he let go of it, standing right up out of his seat and going over to stand next to Jo, glaring up at Rommel.
"Must you really be so insufferably irritating? I didn't have any intention of interfering vith your antics, but you don't just go up to a voman and touch her like zhat. And on top of zhat, she's our leader. It'd be vise of you to vatch vhere you put your hands in zhe future. All you've done so far is cause headaches and make people feel uncomfortable. So stop it. Du Drecksack..." he muttered the last two words in German, glaring straight up into Rommel's eyes. He was pretty done with this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Empty Re: East City // Heaven Again (The Family)

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Emilia16
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia looked over to Jo. "Well... When you guys left a bomb was set in the building somewhere and I was under the rubble. I couldn't get out... I felt my life fading and... Then I don't know what happened, but I was taken by Paladin and fixed me up..." Emilia said quietly since she didn't want the others to hear until Rommel. "Leave her-" Emilia then slammed her drink on the counter before she looked over at Jo. "Well? You gonna let him do that to you, or are you going to smash his face?" Emilia asked as she looked ready to shank Rommel. In fact she was ready to make one. With her glass. She looked over at Smile, and it was odd. This German... She liked him. Maybe it was because he respected Jo, or maybe he was sensible. Either way when they made eye contact, her eyes would be softer.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo listened to Emilia attentively, downing another glass with ease as she did, her expression dropping slightly with each word. "...I... I`m sorry. You didn`t miss too much, though... the Holiday Killer`s a myth, the Warden was the one who hired Zombie... uh-..." Jackal shot me out a bell tower. Why was it she couldn`t bring herself to finish that thought...? She swallowed hard, feeling a wave of queasiness wash over her... so, obviously, the best answer to this was to drink a bit more. Yes. Good. More drunk, less dealing with problems. "And, uh-" Suddenly Rommel. She assumed 'former Paladin' would be addressing her; as much as that particular nickname left a disgusting taste in her mouth. To his inquiry, she gave a small chuckle, and shrugged some. She sort of felt her energy deflating more and more as the night went on... or maybe she was already kind of drunk? Like, a sleepy drunk--? She wasn`t sure. All she knew was that the explosion-hype probably wore off a bit. Maybe it had to do with the whole Holiday Killer stuff being brought up... it felt like such a distant memory- when, really, it was a few days ago. But-- yeah. Question. What was she doing here and not within Paladin`s walls? "It`s... a really long story, I guess...? Basically, just--" And then he grabbed her breasts and did a thing.

The blood drained from Jo`s face- and for a while, she just looked at Rommel, in a really weird sort of state of shock--
Even as Smile came to her aid, the whole situation didn`t seem to really register with her just yet. All she knew was that she didn`t like herself in this sort of position. Something vulnerable-- so woman-like. She... didn`t like it at all. As a matter a fact, she suddenly felt even more squeamish, if that were possible. She could hardly even hear Emilia... she felt so on-the-spot, so out of place-- she actually didn`t know how she was supposed to respond to that... and when Jo didn`t know what to do about things, she`d gotten into the habit of just punching stuff. Which she did. The bluenette went from being completely motionless one second, to recoiling a fist and sending a hard punch whirling toward Rommel`s cheek.

And then she realized what she did. She paused-- looking at her still raised fist, to Rommel, to Smile, then her fist again, then Emilia. "... Emilia, why`d you punch him...?"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Emilia16

"Why JO~ I didn't punch a thing. I only spiritually entered your subconcious, having you act when this happened by a form lower then dirt." Emilia said as she made a motion to her own breasts. "You made me proud..." Emilia said as she got up next to Jo, stepping over Rommel and gave Jo a hug.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:22 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

And Rommel took that punch. He took that punch, and didn't flinch at all. He took Jo's hand and stroked it a bit.
"Your skin is real soft." he said, sort of creepily before letting go. "And you have nice honkers too. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise there." he started to drink more of his drinks, enjoying himself. He grinned at Emilia. "You're just jealous 'cause her jugs are better." he said with a grin. "Less you wanna prove me wrong."

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile grit his teeth slightly as Rommel up and completely ignored him, only for the huge man to act just as disgusting and perverted as he had before. And that just didn't sit right with Smile. At all.
"Sie ignorieren mich nicht, du hirntoten Affe...!" he snapped at Rommel in German on reflex, only to realize a moment later that nobody was going to understand that at all. "Vhy don't you just leave zhese two nice vomen alone, hm? Didn't you get along vell vith zhat 'Zombie' character over zhere? Go bozher him instead, lecher."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:50 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Boy29_zps578c685d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of stared back as he realized that Zombie wasn't really looking away, a bit confused and altogether a bit amused by the other's reaction. The poke didn't really bother him either, though he did try to lean away slightly. Then the touching- which did surprise him but hey, it wasn't painful. Just sort of... odd. "... 'Pretty boy face'? ... Can that be taken as a compliment?" he asked, grinning a little- before sort of staring in surprise as the guy dragged Inna back to her chair and sat on her. "... 'Ey- why don't you leave the poor lady alone and come sit over here instead? You'll be way more welcome, I can assure you that," he suggested, smirking as he patted his own lap before taking another drink from his glass. This was actually turning out kind of fun- though he'd need to watch how much he drank... He should be good for now, though.
Though he did, out of corner of his eye, notice the drama over by Jo and Rommel and Emilia- he figured that the fact that Smile went over to deal with it would mean he wouldn't need to. If things didn't clear up though, then he might need to step in...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:05 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Zombie13

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie stared at Jasper for a moment, the guy was very calm about this whole thing. Usually when he started going around poking faces, there was a big reaction! But this was fine too, when Jasper offered for Zombie to sit on his lap, he wasn't actually sure if the guy was serious. But, sure, why not!? "Done deal." Nathan announced happily with a smile as he stood up off Inna, then sat down on Jasper's lap. Of course, there was that thing with Jo and Rommel "Hey Rommel... that chick is kinda yous boss- yah shouldn't be doin' shit like that! Sexually hawassing yah boss is a pwetty good way to get killed! Trust me- I would know!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:04 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Well GEEEEEEEEEEZ guys! Can't a man have a little fun? Fine, I'll lay off...spoil sports." he grinned at Jo though. "I'm still gonna drink you under the bridge though." he said, and downed another drink, ordering more. "SAME ORDER! MORE OF THEM!" he yelled. He didn't even seem to be staggering.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:51 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo kind of just stared at Rommel as he did the whole thing with her hand--- and as soon as she could, she wretched her hand out of his grasp. "My God-- f-fuck off, dicksleeve...!" She looked to Emilia next, and gave a small chuckle at her joke- Jo seemed rather stunned when the other came over to give her a hug-- she returned the gesture, albeit a bit awkwardly. She couldn`t help but feel like she could have dealt with that whole situation better... and as much as she actually appreciated Smile`s actions, she despised being helped with things. Now that she heard him speak more, though- there was something strangely appealing about the German. She did make a mental note to thank him later, at least.

And then Zombie said a thing. And it sort of made Jo realize another thing.
hEY. yEAH. She was their BOSS. Why was she not acting like their BOSS?! Even if this was temporary-- she should be rubbing her leadership in everyone`s face as much as possible! Because she was their BOSS. "Man, I don`t really give a shit, because my tits are marvelous and I know this-- but, touch me again and I`ll punch you in the dick so hard your balls will pop out your nose. You hear me...?! `Sides, the only way you`ll get with me is if ya come with an air pump..." Her eyes lowered on him for a moment, before flashing back up with a canine-bearing grin on her face. Yeah. That sounded better! She ended up just forcing herself into a more comfortable position, one that made her feel all authoritative and such-- and, at last, she felt the slightest bit at ease. "And, secondly-- pfft. In your dreams, kid. I`ll start thinking of things you`ll owe me when I win this," She chimed, downing another drink and gesturing to the bartender. "Same! Keep `em coming!"    

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:18 pm

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Inna10

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna just sort of watched from afar...

"Eef he was as...beeg as he claims to be...he would not be so...ah, desperate, nyet?"

She muttered under her breath, taking another drink. She put her gun on her lap and rubbed her temples, the jetlag was starting to catch up with her, and she was still getting used to dealing with all of...THAT. When Jo did a thing, Inna actually looked up from her drink and arched an eyebrow. She made a mental note that Jo was actually okay...she could respect someone like her. She scooched a bit closer to the group, still sort of minding her own business...except she was secretly drinking along with Jo and Rommel. Not that anyone needed to know...

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile had to actually restrain himself mentally as he heard Rommel's reply--there wasn't a single thing this man had said that hadn't driven him up a wall. He was about ready to punch the guy's face in--even though he knew that he couldn't do that, because team member, and because bomb in head. Which could be blown up at any second. Which sucked. A lot.
"Ich bin immer sehr müde von diesem Schwachsinn..." Smile grumbled to himself, before turning and up and leaving the counter, heading to another part of the bar and sitting at a table by himself. He'd never been a very social guy--honestly, if he had more of a choice in the matter, he would have left the bar long ago. He had to remind himself that he was a part of this team for his sister's sake--but honestly, this really wasn't going well.
At least he knew that Jo would verbally stand up for herself now, as she'd just done...so, he probably wouldn't need to step in anymore. He wasn't sure at this point if he could get within close distance of Rommel without kicking the guy in the dick. So, he simply sat at his own table, looking grumpier than ever. He wished that he'd brought his CD player so he could zone all of this out...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:11 am

East City // Heaven Again (The Family) - Page 5 Boy29_zps578c685d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of stared back as Zombie stared at him, a half-smirk still on his face as he waited to see the other male's reaction. What would he do...? Would he actually accept the invitation?
... Apparently the answer to that last one was yes, because before much time had passed, Jasper realized that the blonde had switched seats and was now planted right in his lap. He sat there for a moment, sort of blinking in surprise, before loosely wrapping his arms around Zombie's waist, chuckling softly.
"Comfy now?" he asked quietly, still grinning, before he glanced towards Rommel and Jo and the others, shaking his head slightly. Of course this was already happened- he wasn't surprised, and he couldn't say he thought it'd be over so soon... But hey. They seemed to be handling it well enough!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:46 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Sure BOSS! Whatever helps you sleep at night." he said, still drinking down the drinks like it was freaking water. "Alright, keep them coming." he ordered and then grinned. Yeah, he was messing around, yeah, he was being a dick, but that was Rommel. He didn't really give a shit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Zombie just kinda sat on Jasper's lap rather comfortably, to the point where it was actually REALLY weird to see him casually sitting down on Jasper's lap. He didn't even have an expression more than a small smile, which he had before. Heck, even when Jasper wrapped his arms around Zombie's waist, Nathan didn't get what he was trying to do. But he did ask if Nathan was comfortable, so he answered that "Supah comfortable! You should rent out yous lap! Charge people for it! Best seat in the house!" he told Jasper with a straight face, though it could be sarcasm, it was much more likely he was completely serious considering past experiences. Zombie just sat there, before looking over to Inna. Dat hat. So when she wasn't looking, Zombie tipped over Inna's hat, gow knows how he reached that far, then turned the other way whistling. YES! How he missed tipping over Holden's hat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Inna frowned when Smile seemed upset rather than just antisocial. Maybe she should do something about that...? He seemed to be the only sane one here, anyway...Except suddenly her head was not a comfortably warm as it should be! She turned around, looking for some ninja that was probably trying to attack her...and instead found Zombie. Whistling.

"Was that-? I..."

She picked her hat back up, securing it comfortably to her head and hmph-ing a bit, but then went over to Zombie and tipped HIS hat. YEAH.

"I weell just...assume you were...how you call eet? Jealous? Da, jealous of...my hat. Yours ees...a beet..."

She was trying to think of some many cool things to say that would totally burn Zombie...but language barrier. So all she could come up with was-

"...small."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

So Zombie was whistling, minding his own business, then SUDDENLY INNA TIPPED OVER HIS HAT. Zombie made a melodramatic gasp "AUDIBLE GASP! YOU VAGABOND!" he spoke out rather loudly, looking absolutely horrified that she was tip over his hat. So then he tipped over her hat AGAIN, HAH! Zombie lifted his chin up, then grinned at her in the usual trollish fashion. But then she called his hat small. Suddenly, Zombie's eyes widened, the man began to bite his lips "Oh no you DIDN'T! YOU DID NOT JUST CALL MY HAT SMALL!? YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM!" he yelled, noticeably losing his accent and lisp. Then Zombie jumped off of Jasper, pouncing at Inna and tackling her "YOUR FACE IS SMALL!" was the best come back he could come up with as he tackled her.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Inna scowled as her hat was tipped over. AGAIN.

"Must we really start weeth thees aga-?"

Woah he was yelling now, that wasn't good. Except her insult had WORKED. She was pretty proud of herself, so a small smirk curved her lips, until she was tackled.

"Wha.."

She was so surprised, she didn't even have time to do her usual martial arts flippy thing. She fell to the ground with a thud and looked up at Zombie.

"My..my face? You tackled me!"

She looked at him incredulously, THEN her reflexes began to kick in. She was gonna do some awesome ninja thing, but then something in her mind sort of...snapped. The incredulous expression became a really creepy grin thing...

"YOU THEENK THEES EES A FUCKEENG GAME?!"

Yeah, accent was still there, making it all less scary-sounding, but this was definitely not the quiet Russian girl that had walked into the barracks a few hours ago.

"I WEELL CUT OFF YOUR FEETIES AND FEED THEM TO A FUCKEENG PEENK KEELER WHALE!"

Except she was still tackled on the ground...BUT SHE WAS HOLDING A GUN. Not that it was loaded...but no one needed to know that. She pointed it at Zombie's face and her grin became even scarier, then she pulled the trigger.

"Pow! Pow! Pow!"

The gun actually just did the click thing, nothing happened. But Inna could pretend...

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie was still acting weird "YOUR FACE WAS TACKLED!" was his comeback to her- well- walking about being tackled. Of course, he kept her pinned to the ground, and as she suddenly snapped- he actually kind of just snapped too. It should be plainly obvious at this point that this was a room full of crazy people. Zombie grinned maniacally at Inna "YES THIS IS A FUCKING GAME! IT'S FUCKING MONOPOLY IN THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW! FUCK I HOPE I BUY ALL OF THE TRAINS!!" he yelled back to Inna. Then something about cutting off his feeties and feeding them to whales "DOOOOOO IT! I'LL FUCKING CUT OUT YOUR SPLEEN FROM YOUR EYE SOCKETS THEN FEED THEM TO A FLAMINGO! FUCK FLAMINGOS ARE BADASS-" then she held a gun to his face. Well that escalated quickly. Zombie's grin turned into a full blown crazy smile as the gun was aimed at his face "I FUCKING DARE YOU~ FUCKING DO IT! SHOOT ME! RIGHT IN DA FACE! DOOOOO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! COME ON YOU PUSSY DO IT! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS WITH MY FEETIES MY FRIEND FROG!!!" and then she actually pulled the trigger. But it wasn't loaded. And then they were just staring at each other in awkward silence. Then there was this "I have the weirdest boner right now...-"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:02 pm

"I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR TRAINS! I CAN GET THE SEENK AND THE LIGHT BULB AND PARK AVENUE EEN THEES BEETCH! AND I DO NOT EVEN NEED MY SPLEEN ANYWAY! I WEELL STUFF FLAMINGO WITH AN OSTRICH THEN EAT ITS TORSO AND-"

But then the silence happened after she pulled the trigger. Inna stared right back at Zombie. The grin slowly melting into a confused expression as Zombie spoke again.

"I...do not know what...boner ees."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie and Inna kinda of just ended up staying where they were awkwardly. This mostly stemmed from the fact that Zombie was not moving off Inna, he kind of just stayed there, looking awkwardly at her. After the yelling had stopped, it had gotten unusually quiet. Then Inna didn't know what a boner was. This led to an even more extended awkward period of time "Wow... so yeah..." he said quietly "I actually thought you yelling was pretty sexy- yeah- so anyways- gotta turn on my accent again-!" Zombie rolled off Inna, then stayed there on the floor next to Inna. He cleared his throat, then tried to get back his weird sissy lip thingy "Break- bweak- BWEAK-! Mirror- miwor- MIWOOO-! Referee- Wef- WEFEWEEE-!"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:33 pm

Inna was still kinda stunned for a moment. Had she just yelled about eating a bird stuffed with another bird...? And threatened to cut off Zombie's feet?

"You...do that, da."

She said absently to Zombie's accent thing...while she sat up, picked up her hat and held it in her hand for a moment. Her cheeks got a bit pink as she looked around the room at the others, then back at Zombie, she didn't think this would happen so soon, but she was pretty embarrassed now. The Russian remembered something like this happening in the past once or twice, but she had hoped it wouldn't happen while she was here.

"Can I get some vodka or sometheeng here...?"

She called to the bartender, putting her hat back on and hugging the gun to her chest, trying to avoid eye-contact. Especially with Zombie.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Nathan finally got his accent- at least he hoped so, then he walked up behind Inna- and tippedherhatoffagain. Zombie literally ran across the bar, running around everyone then jumping behind the bar to hide from Inna. Because she would never think of checking the most obvious hiding spot in the whole bar, if you could even count that as a hiding spot "IT WAS THE BUTWER! Or JO! Or or or-" Zombie quickly looked around the whole bar, before pointing to Smile "THAT GUY WITH THE FUNNY ACCENT! WITH THE FACE! AND THE EYES! YEAH-... HIM!"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:50 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"OH MY GOD, ALL YOUR YELLING IS GONNA GIVE ME A STIFFY! AHHH!" Rommel yelled from the other side, and it kind of was, like a lot. He then continued to drink, not even caring about what was going on with his pants. "Can I get another round for me and the Boss here?" he called for drink for him and Jo. "Double order!" Rommel had also started twitching a little bit. "God damn it...not again. You know if Paladin got my shit for me or something? I need a stimpack like...right now." he searched his pockets for one, having only one with him. "'Cuse me." he got up, and waddled due to his pants into the bathroom. There, he fixed his pants problem, and safely injected the stimpack. The twitching went away, and he came out, and sat down again, continuing his drinking.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:56 pm

Inna groaned as her hat was tipped off...AGAIN.

"Of course..."

She muttered, actually getting up and taking the drink the bartender handed her. She drank that, actually left her hat on the floor...but picked up ZOMBIE's hat, cause...he never did that. She looked over the counter, right at Zombie, and held his hat up.

"I have your hat... I weell burn it then...feed eet to...theengs? Da, that."

No, the intimidation didn't work half as great when she wasn't yelling and being weird. She arched an eyebrow as she heard Rommel; what was it with these people and their yelling fetishes...? He did go back to his contest though, so she looked back at Zombie. Yeah.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next