Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

+4
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:19 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 4 Dorthy15-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Uh-huh... That's good to know." Dorothy said as she dtarted to feel uncomfortable with what Jim was saying. What about girlfirends? "But you do look alike!" Dorothy insisted as she looked between the two. Same blue hair, heck it was even in the same hair style! "You don't? Uh... What happened to her?" Dorothy asked since that was interesting to her. "Your sister? What did she do to come in here?" Dorothy asked since it made sense. You only came in here if you did some of the most outrageous things. "Yeeeeeeeeeah... Nice to meet you sir." Dorothy said as her questions wasn't answered and she looked down. She didn't know how she felt about Jim. He was nice but he seemed... Off... Like he was a ticking bomb. "Uh Nate... Why do you think Jim is in here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:55 am

MercutianUnknown wrote:

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 4 Nate11_zps56a5c070
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey

Nate looked back down at the table. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up something personal." He looked back up as Jim suddenly stood, looking at his uncle kind of confused. He didn't understand why his wife would be here either. How mom had described them they had both sounded really normal. Not the type of people to end up here. "Okay. It's alright. I'm glad we ran into you. It can be hard to find people in here. I'll keep in touch." Nate picked up the watch, wondering how he was supposed to call him through a watch. When he thought about it, it was probably the best way to sneak a phone in without Paladin knowing. Nate looked down at the pistols, "Wait how will you defend yourself without.." Jim had already left at the point. Nate pocketed them. somehow he'd been given three weapons in one day. It was kind of like his birthday had come early. He looked back up at Dorthy as he heard her question. "I'm not sure. The way mom described him, he seemed too normal to end up in prison. Maybe he came in here to find me and my sister? He and mom did keep in contact after she was put here."
[/color]
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:58 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"But Nate... The only person that I know that was innocent that ended up in here was that one girl everyone killed that the Inquisitor tormented. No one gets sent here because they want to. It's too dangerous." Dorothy persisted. "And he seems... Off..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Nate looked at Dorthy and tried to keep his smile in place, giving up after a moment. This wasn't the conversation he wanted to be having after meeting a relative, especially not with how few men he'd actually been able to look up to growing up."My mom was innocent of most of the crimes Paladin charged her with. And she talked about people she knew being in the prison willingly because of work or to be with someone stuck here here. Nate just let his words hang in the air as he looked at her before looking away as a waitress finally arrived.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"I'm sorry Nate... It's just weird. I'm not used to it probably." Dorothy said with a grin as she tried to get away from this conversation. She didn't want Nate to feel bad that she didn't feel so good around his uncle. "Oh look! The waitress!" Dorothy guessed as she pointed at the woman. "Hey can I have a burger please with the shaken up milks?" Dorothy meant to say milk shake but she never had one before.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:25 am

Nate looked back at Dorthy. "I'm sorry. I can see how you would feel that way. It's just...I don't have that much family, so I'd really like to think he's a good guy." He gave her a little smile. He was just glad they weren't going to be talking about this anymore. He looked at the waitress than at Dorthy, "I'll have the same. Dorthy, did you want a chocolate or a vanilla milkshake?" He made sure not to put too much emphasis on the word milkshake. He did wonder how she'd never had food like a burger or milkshake before. That seemed odd to him.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"Milk Shake? I guess... Uh... I don't know." Dorthy asked since she didn't trust those other two flavors. Her father told her to never accept white or brown things unless from close friends and even those were risky. "Dad told me that those flavors spell disaster from strangers." Dorthy said as she wondered if there were any other flavors.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Nate looked at Dorthy, trying to hide how odd he found what she was saying.
The milkshakes here are typically some of the safest things on the menu. I guess they have strawberry. That's a pink color.
He looked at her curiously. All he really knew about her dad was that he was a rapist, which didn't make him inclined to like him very much. That just seemed like an odd thing to tell your child, unless he was worried about her being poisoned. But that was really the only reason Nate could think of right now.
Why did he say that? Mom told us to be careful of food, especially if it was given to us by someone else, but she didn't really single out any foods in particular.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:33 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"Well... That's a bit... Personal." Dorthy said as she confirmed that she wanted to get strawberry. While they waited they talked, and laughed, and probably made a few people sick by watching them. As the food arrived they both ate their meal. "Wow! So this is a Milk Shake... Hmm... It's cold." Dorthy said as she began drinking it and consumed her burger. She was waiting for Nate to finished. "This was nice... We have to do it again sometime."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Nate nodded, not really wanting to prod any further. After that, he and Dorthy resumed talking and laughing. He almost worried that the other patrons were getting annoyed with them, but he really didn't care at the moment. He was having fun. When their food arrived, Nate laughed a little at Dorthy's reaction.
Yeah. Milkshakes are always cold. They're really good though!
After he finished eating, he put money down on the table and took Dorthy's hand, smiling at her.
It was. I'd definitely like to do this again.
Nate squeezed Dorthy's hand and led them out of the diner. EXIT DORTHY and NATE
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4