Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

+5
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
RichNuttyTaste
MercutianUnknown
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:03 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 SouryuuLeonfull1585660

"My father is not a liar..." Isaac readied his card more between his fingers as Lao pulled out a new card. This man was dangerous. With the way the man threw that previous card, Isaac had his cards worked out for him. There was no way that he would be able to see them. Dammit. That just pissed him off even more. When Lao left, the boy was surprised yet again. Where the hell did that man go!? He didn't expect the man to be in front of him as the immediate reaction he did was falling onto his butt. Crap. This man is way better than him. What Lao said next, his heart stopped. Dead. His father...dead. Isaac slowly got up as his face was full of doubt. "No...no way...I was going to see my father if I ever got out of here...he can't be dead...HOW COULD HE BE DEAD!" Before he knew it, Lao started to attack as a blur looked like it was going to his face. Shit! Isaac raised his arms in defense of his face as the card slashed his right wrist as blood started to come out. Oh fuck that hurt! He grunted in pain as he was ready to attack Lao in front of him, except he wasn't there. "Where did you go!" Isaac was going to look as he felt a tap on his shoulder as his face turned around, seeing Lao. This man was terrifying. Just how could he beat him?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:06 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 411

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy closed his eyes, keeping them shut just as his attack was about to hit Xiu. He felt a certain exhilaration about it all, which was quickly gone in a single move by Xiu. Any momentum Pugsy might have gained was now gone. Pugsy opened his eyes, his jaw dropping as he saw Xiu completely stop his attack "You... you can stop my attacks..." Pugsy began to swear more... she didn't seem to be like him and Buddi, nor did she have any cybernetics... as far as he could see at least. He was confused on how this woman could simply stop him "I... what...? I... I really don't believe you! Even if you could... why would you!?" Pugsy tried to pull his fist away from The Mistress, possibly to get some distance between the two "This is all a game to you isn't it!? You have no reason to do any of this... what are you getting at...?"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:12 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Lao_110
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao couldn't help but let out a giggle as Isaac seemed completely off-guard at Lao's strength and speed "Oh he is oh-so-very dead... a poor bloody mess he was! I bet you want to know... right? RIGHT!? Well... I happen to know... buuuuut-!" Lao pulled out two cards as he jumped back, holding one in each hand. He threw both one after the other, both seemed to light up into fire as they flew threw the air, essentially becoming two fireballs heading right towards Isaac. Lao jumped away further to keep himself clear of any flames, but he quickly pulled out another card from his jacket, showing that he was ready for another attack "I'm not telling you anything... not until you prove to me that you have the right to live kid! There is no fun at all in matters such as this without having a little bit of fun, you see!"

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:31 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Mistress1_zps0147e7b7
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"I want the world to be a better place, one person at a time. Can I not do something nice for a fellow man?You see, Figgy was a good man, but a poor Father. Winona never liked him...so she came to me for help...Winona is the child I had with Figgy, by the way and I helped her. Not only as a Mother, but as a member of Black Dragon. I advocated for her, I can do the same to you." she sat down. "You would like Winona...you have a lot in common with her." she sat in her chair again. "Now...this is your last chance Pugsy...do you want to reserve all the terrible things Figgy did to you, and be a normal boy...or...do you want to remain the same, and live with your curse? The choice is yours, I'll wait here for your answer." she crossed her legs, and waited.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:46 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy trembled further as The Mistress' words echoed through his mind, she could help him... yes... it made sense. He was made this way because of Black Dragon, they could undo it. He didn't need to tavel down the difficult path anymore... he didn't need to learn to control his strength... he just needed to let this woman help her. Of course... this rose a question. What about all the work he had put into his life in controlling his own strengths. Taking responsibilities for his actions, his sins, his mistakes. All the people he'd spent his life with and looked up to, whom he would be betraying. Ivy... Ryder... Chelsea... Bunny... even Wynn. Pugsy's fell to his knees "Well..." he spoke in a whimper. The greaser slowly rose his head, making eye contact with Xiu, his fists balled right back up into fists "I got three words for yah..." what would Ryder do? Actually... forget Ryder, Pugsy threw aside those thoughts. What was the best that PUGSY could do? The man's eyes showed a sparkle of determination, and in one sudden motion, Pugsy threw an uppercut towards The Mistress "I'm Number One!" he yelled out, almost immediately after his attack, Pugsy brought up his fists into a guard. He expected a counter attack "I don't need to submit to you to overcome my personal demons... my strength is a curse and a blessing... sure... I've gone through a lot of shit... but hey... my strength also allows me to BEAT THE SNOT OUTTA YOU!"

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:58 am

The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

The Mistress gasped and was launched into the air by Pugsy's attack. She flipped and then landed, dusting herself off.
"You punched me in the boob Puggy." she said with a giggle. "I guess I can say I'm proud of you Puggy. You made a very difficult decision today. Momma's so proud of you!" she clapped and giggled. "Of course, it's sad that you wanna beat me up, but, if you need to let out some steam, I can surely oblige. But no crying when you get a good spanking, okay?" she massaged her boobs a little cause they were hurt, and then looked at the man. "Okay, ready to keep going?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:21 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was ready for the worst from Lao since the man was behind him and all as he braced for the impact...only for nothing to happen. He looked behind him again to see that Lao was a bit away. His father was a bloody mess? LIES! There was no way his father could be like that! His father was strong! His father taught him everything he knew! This man had to be a faker! Issac didn't expect the next thing to happen as two cards apparantly became fireballs in the air. What!? When they became into one, the boy's eyes was shown with fear as he took out a card from his coat and placed it in front of him as the shield opened. His shield cards were always there to protect him from any harm, so it wouldn't be any different with this one. Right? When the fireball collided with the shield, everything looked fine until the shield started to crack. His eyes were full of shock again as the shield broke apart as the explosion launched him back a bit, his back colliding hard with the ground. "Owwwwwww..." Isaac took a bit to get back up, his back now bloodied as Lao talked to him again. He would have to beat the man for answers? "Suit yourself." He took out one of his basic cards as he threw it at Lao before quickly taking out one of his explosive ones and threw it at the man's face.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy was pissed off, her entire attitude just wanted to make him want to kill her more now, if only for the fact that she didn't even fight back. Combined with her demeaning words Pugsy found no love for her, just a need to destroy. He took a single moment to comb his pompadour, glaring down on Xiu "Ready? Pft... I'm always ready to kick some butt lady..." Pugsy put his comb back in his pocket before clenching his fists together "But this time... I'm out to kill you... and nothing more!" Pugsy ran towards Xiu "I don't know how you survived that punch, but I'm going to BREAK you!" he yelled "I can't help but notice that you mentioned my hugs... I didn't like that very much... so..." Pugsy grabbed The Mistress once he had gotten close enough and got her into a bearhug strong enough to crush her spine if she didn't free herself "HERE'S A HUG!"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Buddi10_zps10b9fb6a

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

When the crater was stormed- Buddi was still for a whole two seconds, before he was able to recognize the breed of footmen gathered before him. Once the name Black Dragon shot through his thoughts-- he bursted forward almost instinctively, raking through their forces on his own. Except- at some point in his attack, he had somehow abandoned his buzz axe in the middle of the battle field-- and instead, worked on individually destroying their forces with his own hands. The mutant fought in the eye of an onslaught of trained footmen- a mess of gore and innards slathered about him and his form as his gruesome rampage continued, any and all coherent thoughts and words jack hammered out of his psyche forcibly by the feral awakening he was met with in the face of the organization responsible for where his road had ended.
He was crouched, hands bared like claws at his sides and dripping with thick red plasma- as he proceeded to dig said claws directly into the eye sockets of one particularly unlucky footman, his other hand reaching down and forcibly tearing off a single leg, which wretched from it`s socket with a sickening and familiar rippling sound. He tossed the man over his shoulder sometime after-- and aforementioned man twitched with life, his hand outstretched and his eyes pleading as he awaited his inevitable demise by blood loss.
He located his buzz axe at some point- and though his mind remained clouded with bestial rage, he found this to be a vantage point. Stretching his leg back, he delivered a heavy kick directly to the handle of his weapon-- which then flew across the battlefield, disabling several footmen from the ankles or knees. His kill count remained moderately temperate, but the higher fraction of footmen remained too injured for proper usage.
Buddi`s hand was currently lodged in the chest cavity of one shrieking footman- when he caught the glimmer of bright red glass not too far from where he stood. He recognized a flash of yellow identical to Isaac`s soon after, as well as a small puff of an explosion-- and again, his body acted on it`s own, sending him sailing at Lao within seconds-- fist flying toward the male`s chest in hopes of penetrating his chest as he had many others in the past several seconds. He hadn`t seen Isaac launch his own attacks seconds prior-- and if he had been hit by them, he certainly didn`t notice.    

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - G@RLLiA
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Lao_510
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao rose an eyebrow as Isaac seemed to use his cards to generate a forcefield "Well I haven't seen that one before... hmmm... but not very impressive!" Lao's small grin twisted into a a malicious smile as fire consumed Isaac. Knowing full well that Isaac would be ready to counterattack, Lao already had some cards ready. Lao threw a single card which cut through Isaac's first card and then hit his explosive card, setting it off before it hit Lao. After the explosion had cleared, Lao was smiling to Isaac, a smug look on his face that just taunted the blonde "Is that really it? I wonder if your father even taught you everything... was he TRYING to make you weak!? Heehehehehehee!" Lao began to approach Isaac, when the man heard a stomping noise becoming more and more prominent in Lao's ears. Without so much as looking at Buddi, Lao jumped upwards, over the mutant. Landing behind him, another card flying out of his sleeve into his grasp. And in one move of his arm, he had slashed at Buddi's back.

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Gif_110
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:20 pm

The Mistress

Mistress opened her arms wide.
"Oh! Puggy! You're so sweet!" she squealed in happiness, hugging the man back, and slowly lifting him off the ground. "You really need to give more hugs! Their wonderful!" She then suplexed the man into the ground, in order to slam Pugsy's head into the dust. She did it again and again to make him let go. "Come on now Puggy." and again. "You really should stop groping now." and again. "What would the neighbors think?" and again for good measure.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:29 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy grinned when The Mistress just let herself get caught, she thought she knew him, but the jokes was on her now! No way in hell would she let herself get into the bear hug if she knew just how strong her was "Its over now lady..." he got ready to squeeze, to break her back, but the greaser suddenly felt his feet get lifted off the floor. Pugsy's eyes widened as he was lifted up into the air "WAIT WHAT!?" there were only a handfull of people that could ever do that to him. He couldn't believe it. Pugsy was about to try and elbow Mistress on the head, but before he could, he was suplexed into the ground... and again... and again... and again and again. Pugsy was dropped onto the ground, his entire body already feeling weak. This woman's strength made even Kylie's power seem tame. Pugsy managed to get himself on his feet, though hie was stumbling and he was bleeding on the back of his head "How in the hell could you do that..?" he muttered, his face turning red when Xiu spoke of groping "S-shut up! It ain't like that! I have a girlfriend.... B-BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! YOU'RE SCUM AND YOU NEED TO DIE! AND YOUR BOOBS ARE MONSTROUS! I SWEAR YOU'RE MUTATED! I've seen freakshows that look more natural than you..." Pugsy dashed forward, putting much of his left over strength into a superman-punch directed towards her face.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:46 pm

The Mistress

Xiu shook her head.
"You never learn Puggy dear." she got into position, waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and then it happened. He was close to her. She moved her left foot to get in stance, moving slightly to the side, grabbing his wrists, and flinging him into the air in a motion. She let out a sigh. "Now, stay down will you? I don't want to kill you." she said. "Now to answer your questions, I'm a strong independant woman who don't take shit from people. Tai chi does wonders for you. Try getting a massage, it will make your punches more direct. And my boobs are natural, thanks for asking. Oh right, and congrats on the Girlfriend, I hope she's a nice girl." she pet his head gently.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy could feel the world going in slow motion as Xiu seemed to avoid his punch, throwing him up into the air behind her, before landing right on his back. He could hear something snap when he hit the ground. Fuck, there went the back. Good thing Pugsy didn't feel pain "You bitch..." he muttered in a tired voice. Pugsy got back on his feet, while most people wouldn't be able to get back up on their feet after taking so much damage, Pugsy didn't feel any pain. He felt tired, he felt his energy leaving him, but he wouldn't give up quite yet. Blood trailing down his face, he kept his eyes focused upon the girl "No... they're pretty mutated... weird... mutant boob thing..." he spoke in a weak voice, limping towards Xiu before trying to tackle her, to at least crush her under his weight "I dont' know how you're doing this... but eventually I'll manage it... I always do..."

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:03 am

The Mistress

"Do you call every woman a mutant boob thing? Cause that's rude. Very rude." then tackle attack. She fell down, but kept her hands on his chest. "You know...there is always a thing with you...isn't there?" she lifted him off the ground. "I could bench press you...like I used to...but I won't." she said, and threw him off her a little to the side. "Now then...how should I end this...I know." she jumped into the air and drill kicked him in the back, before flipping off. "There...does that feel better? That should have fixed you back." she said, taking a seat in the chair again.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:08 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was confident that his cards were going to hit Lao before it turned to disappointment. A single card from the man just destroyed his. Just what can he do now? When the smug face of Lao appeared, Isaac got even more piss. This man, how dare he make fun of what his father taught him! He looked into his coat to see what types of cards he has. He had the normal ones, explosive ones, shield ones, smoke bomb ones, and some electric ones. He looked up to see what was going to happen next as Buddi seemed to attack. He gasped a but when Lao went behind the big mutant. Oh no, Buddi! Isaac took out one of his smokebomb ones and threw it where Lao and Buddi was. When it died down he spoke up. "Buddi...leave this man alone...let me take him...how dare he say that about my father!" His face was shown with full rage, something that he rarely did as he took out one of his electric ones and threw it at Lao.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:23 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi hadn`t begun to stop moving when Lao jumped over him- but at some point, it became apparent to him that his lunge hadn`t hit anything at all-- a fact that only became more solidified as he felt something distinctively rip through the muscle of his back. Growling, he turned, unamused and rueful to the source of such an attack, slowly lowering into a more feral stance. Whatever Isaac had said to him certainly went in one ear and out the other- the pure whitened rage he felt seeing Black Dragon face-to-face once again had whipped the coherency straight out of his slowly improving psyche, replacing it with a much more dangerous version of the Buddi before his changes. Isaac`s smoke bomb, when it struck, obscured Buddi`s vision immensely, causing the mutant to stagger back in confusion-- but, despite the fact that the sudden puff of smoke had certainly hindered him more than the trained assassin he was against, Buddi charged forward- sending another one of his powerful punches toward... well, wherever he could guess Lao was. Which, right now-- he wasn`t too sure on. He was right back to being a frustrated animal in a steel cage- but, he wasn`t relenting just yet. Each shot from Buddi was intended to kill-- and gruesomely.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:36 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Lao_510
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao snickered as he saw his card cut through Buddi's flesh "What a monster~ What a monster~ WHAT A MONSTER~ Not very impressive though..." then Isaac threw a smoke bomb card at them. This only served to humor Lao "Oh boy! You have no idea what you're doing! I'm a trained assassin who uses those toys all the time! Your friend here however... he isn't as used to the smoke!" without even looking at Isaac's attack, he threw a single card which cut through his electric cards. He then subtly moved out of the way of each of Buddi's attack "I feel its time we end this... right mister monster~?" the smoke was completely clear, just in time for Isaac to witness a strange event. A strange aura seemed to appear around Lao, which seemed to make the man almost pitch black, only the red parts of his suit and his crimson glasses seemed to keep their color. This made the man look to like some kind of demon. And then, it happened, the man spun over to Buddi, then delivered dozens of powerful slashes towards Buddi, cards flew in the air with each strike, coated in the mutant's crimson plasma, dozens of cuts surrounded Buddi, making the mutant spurt blood. And tehre Lao stood, hold one card in each hand, the strange aura now gone, and a huge smile on his face "And... done~"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Gif_210
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:42 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy growled at Xiu's snarky reply "Yeah but you're not a woman! You're a mutant boob thing!" Pugsy let out a grin as he thought his tackle would work... it didn't. Xiu was lifting him up in the air without a single problem, before tossing him to the ground. Pugsy was thoroughly confused with what would happen next. he just knew he had to get up before something happened... and then something happened. Xiu kicked down against his back, like thunder hitting the earth. Pugsy seemed to throb around on the ground, his back was certainly fixed, but his body had lost all its energy. If Pugsy could feel pain, he would have passed out from it already. Pugsy, bleeding, beaten, looked up to Xiu with an expression of determination "You're... not gonna win..." he muttered, crawling towards Xiu "Someone will... beat you..." he spoke in a weak voice, grabbing onto Xiu's right foot before passing out on the ground.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:08 am

The Mistress

Xiu sighed.
"Dear oh dear. Puggy...that determination is beautiful..." she hugged the passed out Pugsy. "I can't simply just let you die here...that would be very rude." she pet the boy's hair. "Hmmm...Lao darling. I'm all done over here, do you think we should fix poor Puggy or leave him to die?" she asked, now letting him lay comfortably on the ground, surrounded by her men.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:16 pm

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

If there had been a chance of Buddi calming down- it had certainly passed the moment Lao uttered the word 'monster' in his direction. An enstrangled roar bursted forth from Buddi`s throat, and as out of focus he was-- he could definetely tell Lao was hardly skimming by each and every one of his attacks. This only served to enrage him more- his frustration, mixed with the confusion of being lost within Isaac`s smoke didn`t do much for his strategic senses much at all. Though blinded, the color of Lao`s glowing self was distinctive in the fog around them- and momentarily, the mutant was both stunned and distracted by the sudden burst of light... and before he could do much of anything- a lengthy series of slashes and jabs mowed his way. With each attack, he staggered back, releasing pained grunt after grunt after roar-- each time he`d try to swipe back, he`d be stopped directly beforehand. The sound of his oddly colored blood splattering against the sandy ground accompanied each attack, and though it wasn`t clear what exactly had been happening through the smoke-- but Lao`s quick and efficient movements had sufficed to clear it up some, proving an ample view. The supposedly invincible super mutant-- the one who had lived passed blows from Kraven, the Don, walked away from explosions without so much as a scratch-- stood weakly and futilely, positively tattered and bloodied in every sense of the word. He struggled to regain his balance, finding it hard to do much of anything when he was so focused on the amount of blood he was losing-- and just as Lao uttered the word 'done', Buddi let out a last, weak roar in pain-- and collapsed on the spot, entirely limp. His large body kicked up quite a decent amount of sand as he impacted the ground- and around him, a small puddle of blood exuded and grew in size, gathering around where he lay and staining the ground below.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac waited to see if his electric card would get to Lao only to yet again see that his card was sliced apart. Damn that man. Now he was just toying with him! When the smoke cleared up he saw that Buddi was alright. Ah thank goodness for that, except for what Lao did net. The dark aura that the man gave scared the shit out of Isaac as all he could do was stare at it. Just what the hell was that man? Was he even human at all? The way he just looked didn't even look like he belonged to this world. What happened next was what the worst had happened. Lao had cards all over himself as each slash connected to Buddi. The way that it was shown and how his friend was reacting, it felt like everything had slown down to show how agonizing his friend was receiving from the cards. When the dark aura went away, Issac looked back to Buddi. His buddy had to be alright! He was used to this and then he would come back and kick Lao's ass. Right? The last weak roar of pain that came out of Buddi hit Issac hard as the noise resonated in his head. His friend...is dead....no that can't be right. The puddle of blood didn't make it any better as he kept staring at it as it increased in area.

"B-Buddi...come on get up Buddi. Please you have to get up...GET UP BUDDI COME ON!!" Isaac ran over to where his friend was as the tears were starting to come out now. He got to where the big mutant was as he kept shaking him. "Come on man get up! Get up Buddi! You promised me that nothing ever bad would happen to us and that we would both make it out alive! Don't go dying on me know!" Isaac was desperately trying to tap his buddy to be awake as he remembered something. The teddy bear card that he got from his father. That's right! That card would protect his friend and if he had it he knew that his friend would be all well! It was a false hope but it was the last resort that Isaac went to as he started to check Buddi's pockets. Nothing. it wasn't in there. No it has to be in there! Isaac kept on searching over and over again as more tears came out. "Buddi where's the card! Where's that card I gave you Buddi!? It's going to make you all better!!" Isaac started to do a little laugh to control himself as he looked around the area for help. the footmen were fighting the Black Dragon footmen and he couldn't find Pugsy anywhere. Was there even anyone to help him!? He used all his effort and his strength to flip Buddi over as he finally was able to do so before he began punching a bit hard at Buddi's heart area. "WAKE UP BUDDI! PLEASE WAKE UP! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND AND I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!!" His voice was hoarse now as he kept on yelling Buddi's name to see if the man would wake up. There was no response from the big man. More tears came out now as his face fell down to one of Buddi's arms as the tears wouldn't stop coming out right now. His friend was gone and it was his fault. If he didn't throw that smoke bomb, maybe his friend would still be here alive, fighting Lao. Just why did he had to get in Buddi's way! It was always like this! He always had to do something that got his friend to be injured! He hated himself for it every time since it was always Buddi who saved the day for him.  He didn't care if Lao attacked him or not. Right now, he was mourning over the loss of his friend.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Lao_610
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao silently watched the mutant fall over with a thin grin on his face "Goooodbyyyyye monster~" he chirped, pulling out a single card with a skull on it and tossing it over to Buddi, it served to float for a few moments, before softly landing on Buddi's chest. He then turned his back on the whole scene, walking away from Isaac as he cried on Buddi "Such a pathetic child~" he spoke with a sadistic grin on his face, walking over to The Mistress. He looked to Pugsy, didn't really recognize him, but he didn't like him either "Take him with you. Sounds like a good idea, no?" he told Xiu before turning back to Isaac. Might as well finish his business here. Lao slowly walked over to Isaac, and pulled out a single card "Such a pathetic child... but you have potential..." Lao suddenly slashed Isaac in the back, leaving a red trail of blood on Lao's suit "That card was laced with poison... you will die in exactly one month... if you want revenge... train... grow more powerful... learn to HATE me... THEN.... THEN... fine me... and try and kill me..." he told Isaac in a dark tone, patting the blonde on the head "I have the cure... the only way to live now is to KILL me..." he then walked away, putting the same card back into his jacket. He rose his fist into the air "THE BLACK DRAGON RISES TODAY FELLOWS! VICTORY!" he cheered, which resulted in unified cheers from the rest of the Black Dragon footmen "Mistress Xiu... I will leave guards here to control this area... but I feel it is time we retreat, no? Take the weird boy with you as well-"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 2 Gif_410
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on crying over the loss of Buddi until something sharp hit him in his back. He yelped in pain as he looked behind him to see that his back was no oozing with blood. Shit, that's not good. What Lao said next to him however made the boy drop his jaw. Poison! That fucker poisoned him! His eyes were filled with rage again as the tears went away. "You bastard...I'll make sure to get you for this...for what you did to Buddi and for what you did to my father! Mark my words, I will make you pay!" The pat on the head ticked off the blonde more as he try to bite the hand that was on there as Lao told him he had the antidote. That bastard played this all along like the boy was a fiddle. He looked ahead as he saw that Pugsy was on the ground. Shit! Just how did he lose!? Isaac got up as his anger shown in his voice as he shouted to the footmen, "ALL OF YOU! RETREAT RIGHT NOW! WE HAVE TO GO BACK! YOU GUYS TAKE BUDDI HERE AND CARRY HIM ON ONE OF YOUR MOTORCYCLES!" He looked around. Just where the hell was Daisy and Ivy! Why weren't they here to help them out!? He gave one last look to Pugsy as his eyes softened a bit then back to Buddi. One best friend and a friend that he couldn't rescue. Dammit! Isaac clenched his wrists as he got onto one of the motorcycles. He let the footmen who had it ride behind him as he exited off the area. Lao...that bastard will pay. But can he do it in one month? He has to if he wants to live.

*Exit Isaac and Buddi*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:19 pm

The Mistress

Mistress smiled and pet Pugsy's head.
"Okey-dokey." she picked up the boy. "Alrighty then! Guards, remain here! This place is ours! Tee Hee!" she skipped over to Lao. "Okies okies! Let's go!" she smiled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next