Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

+5
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
RichNuttyTaste
MercutianUnknown
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:26 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 SouryuuLeonfull1585660

Isaac was prepared for the worst if his card didn't work against Mr. Bear. If all else failed maybe using all of his shield cards would be a good idea. It was at least something except that the card connected with the face as smoke was starting to come out and loud noises could be heard as well. Maybe things were starting to clear up now!

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 Tumblr_na0nyik3Sz1tg6e4uo1_500

"How do you like that!" Isaac's grin was very clear on his face as he was happy that this person was finally dealt with. Now all he needed to do was go fight Lao and...Wait...is that?

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 Tumblr_n1h1b3Zsyg1snjjqio1_500

That hair, that face, Isaac could have sworn that he was dead. The last time he saw him was that night that he gave him that bear card before disappearing before Lao saying that his father was no more. That's what the old man meant right? That his dad was dead. If he was dead, WHY WAS HE HERE NOW!? Isaac's eyes went wide in shock as the man called him by a word that was familiar to him from that voice...son. "F-Father....FATHER!!!? FATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!" Isaac started to run as fast as he could to the body as he caught it before it hit the ground. "Father. Father. Father you need to wake up! Come on Father! I know you can hear me! Please don't tell me that you're dead! I won't allow it!" Isaac laid down his father gently as he tried his best to do CPR. It wasn't working however as half of the man's face was gone and he could no longer hear a heartbeat.

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 Tumblr_mern4uwYWp1r3wno2o4_1280

"No it just couldn't be right...he can't be dead...he just can't be!" A light bulb popped up in his head. "I know! I'm sleeping! That's right this is just a nightmare! When I wake up I'll see Pugsy and Daisy right here and everything will be alright!! Yeah!" He closed his eyes and waited for a minute before opening them up, expecting for it to be a different scene except that it wasn't. His father's corpse was still there as the realization just kicked in. He killed his father. The boy who loved his father to death just killed him. "No...Why...why did it lead to this...why...why...WHY!" Isaac began to pound his hand onto the ground in a beat with one hitting it as hard as he could after the next one. His fists started to bleed as the blonde boy ignored everything around him as tears and screams were coming out of him as he couldn't take it anymore. His only ray of hope was now gone. Isaac looked down at his hands. These hands murdered someone that he loved so dearly. He then looked down and remembered that the sword was still impaled in him. He couldn't take it. He didn't want something of his father to be with him right now. Not after what he did. With a breath, Isaac grabbed the handle of the sword as he yanked it out as fast as he could. Grunts of pain could be heard as the sword slicked out after a bit of time as blood was coming out now from the wound as Isaac laid the sword down onto the empty hand of his fathers.

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 Sadleon4

After that was done, Isaac sat down with his knees close to himself as he started to stare off into deep space of the ground. Just what was the point of living anymore?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:40 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 04308880-8521-4065-b68c-f820505676a6_zpsd0c0c120
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

As Isaac mourned over the loss of his father, Lao stood over them both, a grin upon his face. Eventually, he couldn't hold keep his laughter withheld and just burst out laughing "HAHAHAHA! THIS IS PRICELESS! WEEEEELLL... I did tell you... DIDN'T I!? I TOLD YOU I'D REUINTE YOU WITH YOUR FATHER! I TOLD YOU!" the man yelled out, holding his face as he continued to laugh like a maniac. He stumbled around, barely managing to keep himself up on his feet "My god... you REALLY are STUPID! I did betray my student... yes... but I didn't kill him... I broke him... brainwashed him.. and recreated him as my little pet project... my teddy bear... my Mr. Bear! But I'd NEVER kill my dear student... no... I leave that honor to you!" Lao pulled out a single, sharpened card, pointing it towards Isaac "Actually... I believe its been awhile since I poisoned you... sooooo... I'd say it's almost time to die. Now... would you rather my card or my poison kill you...?"

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 Gif_210
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:52 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 Sadleon4

Isaac kept on staring at the void of the ground as all the memories of his father was rushing to him. There was no emotions on his face as it looked like he ignored what Lao first said from the man's mouth before he started to laugh again. He didn't care what Lao said. All he cared about was that he killed his father. That was until Lao got into more detail. The mention of brainwashing send a needle through Isaac's mind as his eyes dilated again as he looked up at the man in disbelief.

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 WHjIiti

He didn't even care about the card that was being pointed at him as his eyes got into a gaze as he slowly got up. "What did you do to my father...what the fuck do you mean brainwash...tell me now..." Isaac clenched his fists as he wanted an answer from the man and he isn't going to take no for an answer.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:09 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) - Page 6 04308880-8521-4065-b68c-f820505676a6_zpsd0c0c120
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao's already huge grin only grew further as Isaac seemed to actually acknowledge his existence "Oh... here I was thinking I'd just be able to kill you without a struggle... you just HAD to FUCK with my fun didn't you!?" Lao swung his card down to Isaac almost immediately after he spoke "YES YES YES! I wiped his mind...! I made him my loyal follower once again! The funny thing is... he seemed to get back his memories RIGHT as you killed him... heh... how amusing~" Lao made a flip backward, landing perfectly on his feet. He tossed his previous card aside and instead pulled out a fresh one from his sleeve "Soooo... you wanna try and get revenge...? Or... are yah gonna stay there looking like a tard!? HA! I doubt it.. you're just a pathetic crybaby..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:18 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just stayed silent as Lao explained what happened, his sights staring at the ground as his fists clenched up more and more. He didn't even notice the slash coming towards him as the card connected and made a long slash mark on his chest as blood was coming out of there as well. He ignored the end remarks from the man as his mind was racing. This bastard hurt his father. It was this man's fault that his father is now dead. Isaac just dashed at Lao as he took out two cards and did an x shape slash at the man.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:26 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

As Lao's first strike connected with Isaac, cutting through his flesh, the elderly man let out a maniacal laugh "HAHAHAHAHA! GRRRREEEEAAAAAT! JUST D-" and then Isaac attacked back, striking at such a speed that Lao had little time to react. An 'X' shaped cut across his chest led to his blood spurting across the crater. Lao's eyes widened, his shades flying off his face as he looked in Isaac in disbelief. Yet, it wasn't over yet, Lao regained his composure and kept himself from falling over from the force of the attack "Well weeeelll... looks like SOMONE'S grown some balls! YOU WANNA PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS KIDDO!? LET'S GO BLONDEY!" Lao pulled out a flaming card, it flew from his sleeves into his hands. The card activated, being coated in flames which were kept from harming Lao's hands thanks to his gloves. He then slashed at Isaac's face, before flipping backwards to get some distance.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac stayed silent even more when Lao started to talk again. His face still the same angry gaze as ever was still on him as he didn't even care that the man's specs were off of his face now. The Blondey comment before would have made him tick with his body emotions but right now there was no comment on his behalf as his body just stayed still. As Lao took out the flaming card, Isaac simply stared at the card. That card did so much damage to him before and here it was again. There was no time to think about it some more as Lao tried to slash his face with it which made the boy to lift his left arm to take the blow. More blood came out as his left arm now had a burn mark on it. There was sure to be pain or grunt noise to come out from him, but Isaac never made a noise. He just kept staring at Lao as the man distanced himself.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao let out a giggle as his flame card cut through Isaac's flesh "BEAUTIFUL!" he yelled out, but by the time he got his distance, he realized that Isaac hadn't attacked yet. It was rather surprising that Isaac just took that hit and kept it in stride, but it surprised Lao even more how he didn't seem to move a muscle "Wha-!? COME'N! FIGHT BACK!" he yelled, throwing another card towards Isaac. It flew closer and closer, but just as it was about to reach Isaac it suddenly burst out into a sphere-like force field around Isaac. It then began to slowly close in on Isaac, only giving him about a minute before it'd crush him "So you're a bit too cool to burn now eh? Then how about THIS!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac kept on staring at Lao as the man continued to be taunty as ever. When the yell came out, his eyebrows burrowed deeper in as he saw the card thrown at him as he didn't move yet again. When the card was getting closer and closer to him, all Isaac did to retaliate was crossing his arms in front of his chest as he didn't seem to care that the barrier was getting near him with each passing second. He looked at the impending doom and yawned before finally muttering, "Is that the best you can do? I'm pretty sure this isn't the way you want me to die now is it?"
This wasn't look good though. Even though he had that kind of talk, he had to think of something to get out of this barrier and fast. Were any of Daisy's cards be the key to get him out of this situation? He took out some glue cards and threw that at the barrier in front of him before taking out other cards and throwing them in front of him. If all else failed, he would have to resort to that card she made for him a bit ago that was their trump card. But would he have to use it now? He hoped not.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao smirked as Isaac spoke out to him "No, I expect this to kill you though." as Isaac used glue and some other cards to softening Lao's attack, the elderly man pulled out a single card. A smile on his face, he slowly prepared to throw the card before speaking "You are truly a disappointment!" he then threw the card towards the shield, it was an explosive card, and the explosion immediately destroyed the barrier and lit the glue in front of Isaac on fire as it flung towards him. Lao immediately burst out into laughter "Get up from that kid! Hahahahaha!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac watched as his cards didn't seem to do anything to the barrier. Well this was just great. He didn't expect this is how the fight against Lao was going to end. He watched as it kept getting closer and closer to him as he heard Lao tell him that he was a disappointment. This caused the boy to shoot another death glare at the old man before a card was thrown and the barrier was exploded. Isaac didn't know what was going on but the fire glue coming towards him was an indicator that this wasn't a good sign. He tried his best to dodge the said attack but he couldn't in time as the glue like substance hugged onto his left arm and encased over it completely as he felt his arm and shoulder started to heat up as the burning sensation caused him to scream more and more. He started to fall down on the ground and roll, hoping this might put out the fire but even if it does, the fact that he still had glue stuck on his left side was going to be a big problem for whatever Lao is going to do next.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao smirked as Isaac was burned "HAHAHA! HOW PATHETIC! You weak... weak child... you deserve to die... just like your father...!" Lao approached Isaac once he was down, pulling out a single card as he loomed over him. He lifted the card up, before slashing down on Isaac "Why won't you just give up and die!? You're alone now kid... you got nothing to fight for! JUST DIE LIKE YOUR FATHER DID!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac looked at the glue that was stuck to his left side now and just tch'd to himself. He couldn't believe that he let himself get caught in such an attack like that when it should have benefited him. When Lao mocked him again, Isaac gave the man a glare again even as the old man was now looming over him. When Lao brought down his card, Isaac brought up his right arm to take the block as more slash marks were on there now as his coated sleeve was now a dark color as blood came out from the open holes of the fabric. This was not looking good. What was the point of going on? Isaac was starting to question himself until he heard the last thing that Lao said. Die like his father. The rage inside the boy was building up more and more now as he used his right leg to kick Lao's stomach before trying to get up, the glue still making him stuck onto the floor. "You're right. There's nothing for me to live for. No one cares about me and I doubt anyone will be sad if I die. But, I don't want you to be alive either! You're the bastard who changed my father and for that, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" Isaac collected his breath as he tried his best to pull his left side off of the ground now hoping that the glue would break before it fully hardens.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao looked down on Isaac in disgust as he tried to break free, yelling to the elderly man "How... pathetic... you will die a squirming worm I suppose. Fitting. Very fitting..." as Isaac tried desperately to break free, Lao pulled out a single card. He examined the card before throwing it into the ground in front of Isaac. It began to beep... again... and again... just a little bit faster each time. It wasn an explosive card with a timer, and if Isaac didn't break free quickly it would explode in Isaac's face, killing him. Lao then turned his back on the blonde, casually walking away as he whistled a tune to himself "Bye bye Blondey~!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac kept on trying to pull out the card as frustration was shown clearly on his face now as he couldn't believe that the glue wasn't coming off. 'Come on! There had to be a way to get it off! Well atleast it can't get any worse.' Then he heard Lao spoke up again and watched as a card was thrown next to his head. At first the blonde was confused as to what was going on before he realized what was going on as he kept on trying to get the glue off of him. 'Think Isaac think! There has to be something to get this glue off of me! Think! Think! Think! Wait! Didn't dad use his katanas to cut the glue off of him!? Maybe my cards can work!' Isaac took out a card and started to slash away at the glue with no hesitation as the countdown was getting closer and closer. As the glue started to get off him, Isaac smiled as the bomb went off and an explosion encased the area around him. Everything was decimated as it looked like the boy was now gone.
Before would know however, a shout came from behind him.
"NO ONE CALLS ME BLONDEY AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!" Standing a few feet in front of the newly made crater stood Isaac as he was panting with burn marks and dirt everywhere on him. His pants were now shorts as his shirt was barely on anymore. He looked like shit as he continued to pant more but smiled at Lao.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao let out a burst of laughter as an explosion erupted behind him "HAHAHAHAHA! That's what you get kid! Now to find someone else..." Lao was certainly disappointed, he expected more out of a Harvey, but in the end he got a weak fight back from Isaac. He had to find someone else in this infernal city, maybe they'd be able to give him a proper adieu. As he walked away from the scene of the explosion, Lao continued to let out a cackle, only to hear Isaac's yell. The elderly man came to a sudden stop "Oh...?" he slowly turned to Isaac, a smile on his face. This guy was tough to kill. Pathetic but still tough. Lao made a full turn and began to advance on Isaac "I'll call you whatever I WANT TO BLONDEY BOY!" he yelled, throwing two more explosive cards towards him "NOW DIE!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Even though Isaac said all that, his vision was begin to blur even more with each passing second as he felt himself not being able to fully stand anymore. This caused him to sway a bit from where he was before he straightened himself out. He could still see Lao a bit better than the area around him as the man seemed to just stand out in Isaac's eyes. The boy kept on panting as he listened to what Lao had to say as he brought up the blondey comment again as the two explosive cards were thrown at him. Isaac took out two cards of his own as he threw them at the explosive cards to stop them midway before they could explode in front of his face. "Nobody calls me Blondey!" A smug grin appeared on Isaac's face. "And Lao, I haven't even shown up all the tricks up my sleeve." With that, he took out the card that Daisy made for him, the first card that she ever made. It was finally time to see how this baby will work. Well he hoped it worked since it was now or never. He unwrapped the precious card from the cloth as he took a quick stare at it. Good there was no scratches or anything of the sort on it. Now is the time! "Well here goes...GO DAISY!!" And with that, Isaac threw the card that he named Daisy at Lao hoping that it would explode to hundreds of pieces flying at the man.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

"BLONDEY! Blondeyblondeyblondeyblondeyblondey... BLONDEY!" Lao yelled out to Isaac in response to his own calls "WHATCHU GONNA DO, PUSSY!?" he yelled out, opening his arms wide for Isaac to attack. IN rt may not have been a good idea, as Isaac actually did throw a card this time "Tch... you never learn kid... fine, you wanna dance? LET'S DANCE-!" he yelled happily, pulling out one of his own cards and throwing it to stop Isaac's own. Unfortunately, his card went nowhere as Isaac's card split into hundreds of pieces, all flying towards him "What-?" shards cut and cut through his flesh, to the point where Isaac's card seemed to have blocked Isaac's view of the elderly man. It seemed like the battle was over, at least, until the attack cleared up, revealing Lao in a forcefield. It was similar to the same one he used to try and crush Isaac, but eventually it just shut off. Lao was bloodied, his suit and hat were ruined... but the man was still standing. An expression of rage on his face, Lao reached down his sleeve to pull... nothing. Lao tried his best not to show it, but a quick expression of shock occurred in a split second. It was clear. He had run out of cards. As his grimace darkened, Lao settled for charging Isaac "JUST DIE ALREADY OKAY!?" he yelled as he ran towards Isaac at top speed.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac watched Lao as the man seemed like he was going to try and stop the card that he threw to no avail. As the fragments broke off and was sent hurdling to Lao, Isaac grinned a bit as he saw that Daisy worked. The card worked and finally Lao is dead. He sighed to himself in relief as he waited for the smoke to clear up so he can go and get the antidote to his poison except that Isaac gasped in shock as he looked to see that a forcefield kept Lao from dying. The blood and tattered attire did raise his hopes up as he saw that the old man was near his doom. He waited for the worst to come from the man as he reached into his coat to see if he had any cards left. When Lao's face showed that he had none, Isaac felt that this was his victory now as he reached into his coat for another card. He only felt one however as he picked it up to see that it was a normal sharp one. The others must have been destroyed from that explosion as Isaac grimaced over that fact for not too long as Lao came charging at him. As the man charged at him, Isaac held his stance as he waited for Lao to strike before he would use his card to strike the man. "No Lao! This is over! I will win and I will kill you! This is the end!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:16 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

"HAHAHAHAHAHA- UGH!" Lao's charge towards Isaac was abruptly stopped as Isaac's card cut through Lao's flesh, into his arm in fact. The man came to a sudden stop, his glasses slowly falling off to reveal his widened eyes. The card was in fact, caught in his arm, as in literally embedded into his arm. For anyone else, this would be quite the painful experience, it would mean defeat. Not for Lao. A dark, black aura began to surround the man, just as before. He quickly pulled away from Isaac, taking his card with him as he pulled it from his flesh and threw it aside. Now standing before Isaac, with both of them weaponless, it would come down to strength and determination. No fancy gadgets, just their willpower against one another. With the hologram in the sky showing Charles' announcement, along with Canada, and Jo's identity as leader of the Trust played above their heads, the two were in a stand off. A smile on his face, the man spoke "It seems the world is ending... I must say I wouldn't have it any other way. If this is truly how it has to be... I am glad to have finally found a worthy opponent..." he muttered, bringing up his arms to guard in a martial arts stance "There's nothing either of us can do now... but see this grudge through... don't you agree...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:44 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac tch'd himself when his card was embedded into Lao's arm. That wouldn't be able to finish the job but the shock on the man's eyes as a pleasant sight to look at. Now if that sight would be held for a bit longer then perfection would be real. But then the screen above them happened as Isaac looked up to see what happened. Just what the hell was going on in this place now? Canada, Jo, destruction, NO MORE SYRUP!!? Eh Isaac didn't even like maple syrup at the first place.
As soon as the message was over with, Isaac heard Lao spoke up as his face turned to confusion. Worthy opponent? Just what did he mean by that? Before he could ask Lao what he meant, the man started to transform into the image that the boy recognized way too soon. The same form that took out his friends and that almost killed him and made him depressed. No this was not the time to be afraid of it, now was the time to fight. He watched as the card was thrown to the side as he readied himself and got into a stance that he always took when sparring with Pugsy.
"Come on you old bag, lets get this over with once and for all!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao charged out towards Isaac, lunging out towards the small blonde and throwing a single punch towards his face "YES! LET'S!" he cheerfully announced "MAKE YOUR FATHER PROUD KID! HAHAHAHA!" the made suddenly coughed out, blood dripping from his mouth as he actually threw the punch towards Isaac. His sickness was finally getting the best of him, he didn't have much longer to live. He didn't care, he had found what he was looking for "I've finally found someone to kill me! YES! YES! YES! Now I can die happily! COME ON! FINISH THE JOB BOY! DO IT!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:36 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac readied himself when Lao came charging at him. As the man threw out his punch Isaac used his left arm to block it, ignoring the pain that followed as he threw a counter punch when he saw that Lao was coughing out blood. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? WHY WOULD YOU BE HAPPY FOR SOMEONE TO KILL YOU! THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao winced as Isaac blocked his punch, it hurt the elderly man as much as it hurt the blonde. And then Isaac's punch connected squarely with his jaw. Lao stumbled back, holding his jaw and snapping it back into place "Well..." Lao began to cough up some more blood. The constant stress from this long fight had brought out his disease more "I got what I'd like to call 'The Cloning Blues'... I clone my organs to keep myself young, you see? But no one can live forever... and my body has begun to renounce the new organs... in other words... I'm gonna die, regardless if you kill me or not!" Lao then ran out wildly towards Isaac, throwing another punch towards his face "I LOVE TO FIGHT! So it's simple... I want to die in the glory of battle, not by the hands of some lame disease...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac smiled when his punch connected with Lao. When the man started to cough out more blood, Isaac focused in more as he listened to what Lao had to say. The fact that the man was surviving on cloning organs blew his mind as he never thought something like that would ever happen in the first place. Before he could say something however as Lao's fist connected with his face and sent him flying back as he collided with the ground a few times. After that roll, Isaac got back up slowly as he started to laugh a bit. "Oh man what you told me just now. Why should I give you the honor of dying by battle? I would rather watch you die of your disease! It would be great knowing that you didn't die the way you wanted to! That alone would make me happy knowing that my father didn't suffer as badly as you did." Isaac then stepped back a bit as he wanted to avoid fighting Lao as much as he can.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next