Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Market // "Black Market"

+8
The Hidden Spring
robert200110
Colorful Columbina
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Market // "Black Market"

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:54 pm

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 5 Ufrickfracer_zps266754b7

i wanna stay inside all day
i want the world to go away
♥ i want blood, guts, and chocolate cake ♥

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Offensive and politically incorrect...?! Am I blushing, or?"
Spanner raised an eyebrow at the male. She crossed her arms -- and if she still had control over the bottom half of her body, she`d be tapping her feet impatiently. She wasn`t too sure how to go about this fight... should she just keep trying to stab him maybe? And then he just. Listened to her. That was weird. "What-- Wait, seriously?" This dude was completely insane. Unfortunately, Spanner didn`t have a top hat to pull tea out of, so she was at a bit of a loss. She looked over at Masaru and Figaro again. Yeah. Still having tea.
Today was just.. a really weird day.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
☜ Spanner`s theme - Space Wax America ☞
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:00 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 5 Figaro_zpsaac9b903

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro continued to drink from his tea, just because Hattori wanted water didn't mean Figaro would stoop so low. He grinned to Hattori when the assassin tried to cheer him up "Oho, so I was right about you! You are totally into that lovey dovey stuff!" what Hattori said was all that Figaro needed to know that. Yes, he was sure about that "I bet you are very romantic to your lady... er... or dude, I dunno whatever you're into." he told Hattori with a smile as he took another sip of his tea "Well you may be right, but I'm afraid that my chances are very quelled in this city... most of the woman here are worse killers than the men.. and I'm not into... ahem... violence."

"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Figaro Theme- Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:16 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 5 Masaru115_zpsfe3fc451

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

"I-I am not! I'm not all lovey-dovey or anything like that!" Masaru objected, blushing brightly in embarrassment. He totally was into all of that lovey-dovey cuddly stuff. But there was no way he was going to admit it ever. "A-And I have a girlfriend, thank you very much. And...y-yeah...you said that you don't like violence already..." This was getting a bit too weird for him. He really wished that he could just kill this guy and go, honestly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:31 am

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro grinned even more as he heard Hattori's answer "Heheh... I don't believe you..." Figaro poked fun of Hattori happily. He seemed to be getting pretty awkward, so Figaro decided to change the subject for both their sakes "What is your taste in food...? I must say despite my looks an ethnicity I have would you would call 'Crap' taste in food..." when the man cursed, it seemed to weird "Burgers... plain chicken... I don't even like Italian good, I have quite the odd taste in food. Truly I was destined to live in America, me and ethnic food do not get along!" he informed Hattori with a smile. He just seemed to continue wanting to talk with the Assassin, he took another sip of tea.

"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru seemed surprised when the ringleader described his taste in food. With the man's appearance, he would have expected him to have a more...refined taste.
"I'm a fan of Italian, myself..." Masaru replied, remembering how fondly he thought of spaghetti and ravioli, and things of the like. Cannolis were really good too...mmm...cannoli...wait, he couldn't get distracted by thoughts of delicious desserts now! But he'd have to remember to get him and Mariko a reservation at a restaurant later...that delicious cannoli would be his...
"Say, er--I know that you're here to conquer the market and all...but the fact that we're standing around talking instead of fighting seems like you're not very passionate about your goal...exactly what are you trying to accomplish?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro watched Hattori with a smile as he seemed to dream about food, he could tell, Figaro was quite the adept at reading people. He often knew exactly what people were thinking, and the man before him just happened to be thinking about Canollis. Figaro arched an eyebrow, keeping his relaxed smile on his face "A magician never reveals his secret... though I suppose I can give you a hint. There are many ways to win a battle, violence is not always the answer. I can try to fight the trained assassin, or I can try to resolve the whole situation peacefully." he answered keeping his refined smile "My less well-versed fellow officers may fight to their hearts content... there are more civil ways to win a fight."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon

"You do realize that I'm not going to go away just because you're talking to me, right?" Masaru sighed, running his free hand through his short hair. "I've come here to take back the market, and I'm not leaving until I do--whether you leave yourself, or I have to kick you out." As nice (and kind of weird) as just standing around and talking was, Masaru wasn't going to get distracted from his mission. He wasn't going to leave the Market until it was out of Worm's control.

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Mathew Hull

The Hammer aka Badass *Self proclaimed*

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 5 186897

"Well fuck! Then we have to go back to smashing." Matt said as he did a whirlwhind attack on the legs with his hammer. He wanted her to fall down to his level.

Please call me Matt. Call me Matthew and you die...
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:28 am

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro kept his calm smile even as Hattori told him he wouldn't leave until Worm left "Oh I believe it will happen, I just need to bide my time..." Figaro stopped his train of thought for a moment to open up his hat again, taking out two small loaves of bread. He handed one to Hattori "Bread?" he asked with his mouth full as he himself chewed on his own loaf of bread. Figaro seemed very calm, and quite sure of what he was doing.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:05 am

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon

Bide his time? Just what was this man planning...? Masaru narrowed his eyes at Figaro slightly, and shook his head to the bread he was offered.
"No thanks...I'm feeling kind of sick suddenly..." And he actually was feeling a bit sick. What did Figaro mean by biding his time? Was Worm launching an attack on Highend or something as they spoke? Was...Was Mariko in danger?
"...And what are you biding your time for, if I could ask?"

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:38 am

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro just stayed t here munching on his bread "It could mean anything depending on how you act. I could be biding my time, waiting for your attack first... or maybe Highend is under attack. Maybe I'm waiting for our allies to fight first, there will be no need for either of us to fight when the outcome of this battle is clear..." he told Hattori, obviously he wasn't going to tell the assassin just what he was planning. Figaro continued to punch on his bread until he finished it "So are you sure you don't want the second piece of bread...?" he asked, arching an eyebrow to the assassin.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:26 am

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon

"I'm sure..." Masaru replied to Figaro, seeming to be getting a bit tense. What if Highend was being attacked? What if Mariko was in danger? But then again, what if he was just being tricked...? Masaru wasn't used to mind games like this...generally it was just go in, kill the target, get out. This time was...really different...

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:30 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 5 Figaro3_zps9f77cfcf

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro watched Hattori with amusement "Alright... if you say so..." he spoke as he ate Hattori's bread as well. He then pulled a glass of red wine from his hat and began to watch the Assassin. Figaro could see the confusion on his face, and it amused him. he took a sip of wine, before looking intently at Masaru "Ah... so you're trying to figure out JUST what I'm planning..." he let out a small giggle "You're getting quite paranoid... that is never a good mental state when dealing with an enemy such as myself..." he gave advice to his opponent, all with a smug smile on his face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:45 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 5 Mariko34_zpsfb8d287c

Mariko Kumori
*Steel Orchid*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Suddenly- there was the sound of a gun cocking from behind Figaro. A somewhat pale and unhappy looking Mariko stood there with a frown, a gun pointed towards the back of his head. "Stop fucking around with my boyfriend," she snapped, a hand lifting to brush her hair out of her face. Her cheeks were tinged pink, but the rest of her seemed quite pallid- probably because of her fever. "I'm the only one allowed to talk to him like that."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:49 am

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon

Holy shit.
Holy shit.
Mariko was a badass--
Masaru stood there dumbfounded, kind of just staring wide-eyed. Where had she even come from?! Mariko had always been better at stealth than he had been, but when had she gotten that good? Maybe he just hadn't been paying attention or something. Either way, he crossed his arms, waiting to see Figaro's reaction.

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:59 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 5 Ufrickfracer_zps266754b7

i wanna stay inside all day
i want the world to go away
♥ i want blood, guts, and chocolate cake ♥

"Wait no --! We can just--!!"
And boom hammer to the spider leg. The mechanics halted, bending quite a bit and dropping Spanner, making her produce a small shriek of fear. They caught her again right before she hit the ground, leaving a rather confused and relieved Cilia hovering. "... FML..." She muttered darkly, gaze flickering up to Matt. Her robotics took a few steps back via her command, her arms held in front of her defensively. "L-Look, you`ve got a sledgehammer, I`ve got nothing. You really gonna beat up a little girl..?"

☜ Spanner`s theme - Space Wax America ☞
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:47 am

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

The footmen around Figaro seemed terrified, they didn't see Mariko at all, but as soon as she made herself known they all aimed their weapons towards her. Figaro didn't think they would be enough though, they were mere cannon fodder to his plans. He took another sip of his wine, as calm as ever, with the same smile on his face. He didn't turn to her either "Please... sit down. I have no intention to fight, violence just doesn't suit me..." he told Mariko calmly. But then, Hattori could see his eyes narrow :But if you insist... I will kill your boyfriend before you can even pull the trigger. Surely I will die, but not before taking the love of your life from you..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:27 pm

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 5 Anime_gallery_detective_4L
Detective Burial
Fran Berial
╔══════════════╗

Fran had just arrived at No Man's Land two days ago, not much knowing of the place except that he would have to be careful here. As he walked around the black market though, he had plenty of things to trade on his person for ammo, stock, and some shovels. Once he was stocked up on equipment, he needed some food supplies, trading some other possessions for food.

╚══════════════╝
"I will bury your head 20 deep under!"
The crazy Burialist.
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:07 am

Mariko Kumori
*Steel Orchid*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko didn't even flinch as the weapons were aimed her way, and though she kept most of her attention on Figaro, she risked a small glance over his head at Masaru. As she met his eyes, she gave a tight-lipped smile before returning her gaze to the man in the top hat. As she listened to his threats and alleged peacefulness, she once more looked to Masaru- as if asking for advice. What should she do? She wanted to believe Masaru could keep himself from getting killed... but there was a nagging feeling in the back of her head that just didn't want to risk it. She actually allowed her face to show her indecision, letting Masaru know how she felt. "... Don't fucking underestimate him, either," she grumbled, but she allowed the tip of the gun to pull away and lower slightly- though she was tensed to move it right back up if he tried something.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon

Masaru glared at Figaro, knowing that the time for talk was over.
"Thank you for coming, Mariko--b-but I mean, you should have probably rested...but still. Thank you." He paused, then focused on Figaro. "Sorry to disappoint you, but the time for idle chatter is over. You've got to make a decision here--either you leave, and we let you live--or you stay and have to fight us. Either way, we're taking this market back from you."

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:14 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 5 Anime_gallery_detective_4L
Detective Burial
Fran Berial
╔══════════════╗

Fran finished his shopping and was on his way to find others as he could hear a few people talking about the lack of killing this guy has. He shrugged and continued on his marry way to find other people to chat with, only to hear a few other voices of a male, female, and the so called ringleader.

(Exits)

╚══════════════╝
"I will bury your head 20 deep under!"
The crazy Burialist.

Last edited by Dane Nerro on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro let out a sigh "Such barbarianism... I should expect nothing more from a killer..." Figaro spoke, a grin widening on his face. The CW footmen opened fire on Mariko, while Figaro seemed to sit calmly in front of Hattori, suddenly, the various things that Figaro had offered to Hattori stood between them. Figaro smiled to the assassin "You took a sip of tea earlier... it was laced with poison..." he muttered before the man poofed into smoke. Figaro was filled with plenty of magic tricks to entertain his enemies. Figaro appeared afar from the two assassins, taking off his hat, it's open end pointed towards the two Family members "AND for my next trick-!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Mariko Kumori
*Steel Orchid*
-----
-----

Though Mariko had been prepared for the footmen to open fire, that didn't mean she could dodge their bullets. There was a yelp of pain as she felt one in her shoulder, then another in her arm, and a third one grazed her hip before she managed to get behind one of the men and use them as a shield for the rest of the bullets. Through the haze of pain and adrenaline, she managed to hear one word of what Figaro said.
Poison.
That single word chilled her to the bone, as she quickly and carefully took out the men shooting at her from behind the body of the man she was using to protect herself.
"Masaru, watch out!" she called to him, before letting the body of the man drop as she covered the wound in her shoulder. It hurt, and her fingers slipped against the blood leaking from her body. The beginning of their real battle, and already she'd been hurt... She quickly spun around to glare at Figaro, lifting her gun and aiming directly at the space between his eyes. She didn't want to take any chances... But her hands were shaking, and she was afraid she would miss, so instead she moved closer to Masaru while wondering if she should get her katana...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Mathew Hull

The Hammer aka Badass *Self proclaimed*

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 5 186897

"Well... You got a point there spider lady... I do not like hitting girls. Unless their bitches... Your not a BITCH are you?" Matt said as he swung his hammer over his shoulder. It was very important what Spanner had to say now... Was she a bitch or not.

Please call me Matt. Call me Matthew and you die...
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon

Masaru backed up instinctively when he heard the sudden sounds of open fire--and was relieved when he saw that Mariko was alright. And then, the word 'poison' reached him.
"Poiso--...great." Masaru went down onto one knee, rolling up his sleeve, still looking calm despite the fact that he knew that there was poison inside of him right now--because he had a solution. He stuck his hand into his pocket, and pulled out what looked like a small Q-tip. Now, he had this for a very specific kind of situation--the one that he was in now, in fact. Trained assassins always had to be ready for digestible poisons, after all. He stuck the Q-tip into his mouth, all the way up until it reached his uvula at the back. And he gagged himself--enough that, as he quickly removed his hand, he threw up right then and there, on the ground. It wasn't a pretty sight, but it at the very least got the poisoned tea out of his system before it could take effect. He stood back up again, discarding the Q-tip and seeing that Mariko had taken out the people who had been firing at them--good. He stood by her, removing his gun from his pocket, pointing it at Figaro and waiting for the man to make a move, wiping his mouth with the back of his other hand.
"Sorry," he said to Mariko quickly. "That was kind of disgusting, I know."

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next