Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Market // "Black Market"

+8
The Hidden Spring
robert200110
Colorful Columbina
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Market // "Black Market"

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:44 pm

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 6 Figaro3_zps9f77cfcf

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Figaro watched as Hattori gagged himself to remove the poison, it was impressive, Figaro actually didn't expect that. And now he had two trained assassins aiming their weapons right towards him. The footmen continued to attack the two en masse, but Figaro knew that the most they could do was spare some time. Figaro let out a sigh, his eyes narrowed into a serious glare "You've forced my hand then..." Figaro spoke solemnly, it was time to use a secret technique he had once learned from an old ally "Secret technique:..." he spoke, his eyes trained upon the two. A gigantic flash suddenly burst from Figaro's hat. When the flash ceased, Figaro was running away from the two "RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" he ran past Spanner, grabbing her and taking her with him "We're leaving now! Run like a Kenyan! RUN LIKE A KENYAN!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Figaro Theme- Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:55 pm

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 6 Ufrickfracer_zps266754b7

i wanna stay inside all day
i want the world to go away
♥ i want blood, guts, and chocolate cake ♥

"DO I LOOK LIKE A BITCH."
When in doubt, make forty-somewhat year old movie references. She noted a large flash behind her, and turned to see Figaro running in her direction. She was grabbed and pulled along with Figaro as he attempted to make his escape, the bottom half of her body dangling helplessly. "WTF EVEN --"

☜ Spanner`s theme - Space Wax America ☞
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 6 Masaru115_zpsfe3fc451

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

"...No point in chasing them if they're retreating..." Masaru murmured, beginning to kill off any footmen that were brave enough to stay after their generals had hightailed it out of there. "Thank you for coming when you did, Mariko..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:37 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 6 Mariko34_zpsfb8d287c

Mariko Kumori
*Steel Orchid*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Though her nose wrinkled and she kept her eyes focused on Figaro as Masaru gagged and vomited, Mariko couldn't help but feel relieved. He would be okay... "It's fine- you did what you needed to..." she mumbled, glaring at Figaro still. She was tempted to just shoot him when she heard his words- before suddenly there was a blinding flash. With a small gasp, she lifted a hand to rub at her eyes, the bright light having hurt for just an instant. Luckily, it faded quickly, and once she could see again, she noticed Figaro and Spanner running away. Lifting her gun without thinking, she fired a trio of shots after them, glaring. "PAYBACK'S A BITCH!" she yelled, not even sure if her shots had hit either of them. Once that was done, she glanced back to see Masaru cleaning up the rest of the footmen, and she let him do that while she put her gun away and lifted a hand to press against her shoulder. She let out a hiss of pain, but tried to keep quiet- if Masaru hadn't noticed yet, well, she was in no rush for him to find out. "Y-you're welcome..." she replied softly, swaying on her feet before she sank down to her knees on the rough ground. The combination of the fever and her injuries, though not truly life-threatening, made her light-headed and dizzy, and she wasn't sure she could keep safely on her feet for much longer.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:44 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 6 Figaro3_zps9f77cfcf

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro kept on running, of course he didn't understand whatever the hell Spanner was saying "What are you-!? Whatever! Just stay with me!" he yelled as a hail of bullets followed him. One went straight through his hat "Gah! MY HAT!" he cried as he kept on running. Figaro was already getting firmly out of range afterwards, the footmen would gold off his retreat for now. Figaro was just happy that he escaped with his own life anyways. Figaro kept on running, still holding Spanner "We're going now! I'm sure Jade won't be happy... but we've done our damage anyways! We killed all the merchants, crippling the city's economy... that's good enough for me!" he told her as he ran.
(EXIT)

"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Figaro Theme- Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:34 am

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

"Mariko--!" Masaru quickly knelt down next to Mariko, giving her a concerned look as he helped to support her with his hands. "Oh no...we need to get you back to Highend..." He wanted to pick Mariko up and carry her, but...dammit, he was just too small! He quickly pulled off his jacket, wrapping it tightly around Mariko's wound. "You're going to be fine...just fine...don't worry..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Mariko Kumori
*Steel Orchid*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Smiling softly, Mariko leaned against Masaru and nodded a bit. "I know... I'm just so tired... I want to sleep..." she murmured softly, though letting out a whine of pain as she felt the jacket tied around her wound. That hurt...! Figuring that her shoulder was fine since he'd put the jacket over it, she slid her fingers down to the other wound on her arm, and covered the shallow graze across her hip with her other hand. None of them were too bad, truly- but she had already been kind of woozy due to the fever. Losing blood didn't help any. "Hehe... Hey, Masaru... I love you..." she mumbled, grinning at him sleepily.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon

"H-Hey--Mariko, hang on--don't fall asleep, alright? Just stay awake--for me, okay? You're going to be fine...j-just stay awake for a little while..." Masaru began to panic a little, as he realized that he really had no way to get Mariko back to Highend when she was like this. He looked back at her when she spoke again, pausing for a moment as a blow hit him right in his heart as he heard what she said. "I love you too...!"
He wasn't going to let Mariko die--not like this. No way! He tried to pick her up, without much success, and began looking around for anything that he might be able to use to help get her back to Highend...

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Mariko Kumori
*Steel Orchid*
-----
-----

Mariko pouted slightly as she heard Masaru's words, but she could tell he sounded worried- so she did her best to stay awake, even as her head started nodding down. She really did just want to sleep... "Don't sound so worried... I'll be fine..." she mumbled, yawning softly with a bloody hand covering her mouth. After, she blinked a little and watched him search for things, slowly losing her battle against unconsciousness. That blackness just seemed so welcoming... and warm... and it promised her she wouldn't hurt anymore... "H-hey Masaru... hurry up alright...? I wanna sleep..." she whispered quietly, almost sleeping already. Exhaustion had hit suddenly, and hard- not to mention, her wounds were still slowly leaking blood...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:10 am

Masaru Hattori
The Blazing Dragon

Masaru quickly looked back to Mariko, then hurriedly took off his tie, tying it around the wound that was on Mariko's arm. After a bit more of searching her body for wounds, he located the one on her waist, and hastily took off his shirt, tugging at the thin fabric before it tore, and he made bandages of it, wrapping it around Mariko's bleeding wound several times, hoping to stop the bleeding.
"You're going to be fine...j-just don't fall asleep yet...just stay awake a bit longer..." Masaru looked around one last time, and then his eyes lit up when he saw a trolley. Usually, it was used for carrying boxes around, but it would work for now. He went and got the trolley cart, then heaved Mariko up onto it, trying to get her comfortable. "We're going to head back now, alright? Just...stay awake for me, Mariko..." Now having found a way to carry Mariko back, Masaru quickly wheeled the cart away from the market, and back towards Highend.

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:15 am

Mariko Kumori
*Steel Orchid*
-----
-----

"Masaru... but your... your shirt..." she mumbled with a slight frown as she saw him tearing it, but she soon whined as he tied up the rest of her wounds. Damn, those stung...! But it helped to wake her up, at least a little, and she did her best to help Masaru out as he got her on the trolley. "A-alright..." she murmured, sitting up slightly as he began wheeling her away, doing her best to stay awake for him like he wanted. He was obviously worried, and though she was exhausted and sick, she kept awake... just for him. "You should... really let me see you shirtless... more often..." she commented quietly, watching the muscles in his back and shoulders with a small smile. Hey, what could she say- a girl had to appreciate the view wherever it presented itself!
The pair left the market together, Masaru pulling the trolley and Mariko watching him work, enjoying the show.

*Exit Mariko and Masaru*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Mathew Hull

The Hammer aka Badass *Self proclaimed*

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 6 186897

Matt went home.

*Exit*

Please call me Matt. Call me Matthew and you die...
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6