Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City // Black Market (Decimated)

+6
Emu Queen
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) Empty West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Welcome to the place where things are bought and dreams come true...if you're looking for a certain weapon and for the right I mean. At first it was a dark and dank shadey ally, but that expanded into a dark and shady several allies. Now, its way easier to get lost.
You can find most anything here. It got an expansion when smugglers started coming in. The place is now huge, and there are places to live and hide throughout it. Anything here can be bought, for the right price of course.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

West City // Black Market (Decimated) 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oiche looked around the Black Market, adjusting his glasses as he looked over their stock. It was his turn to count it all up. Make sure that they weren't getting jibbed out or whatever Agan said it was. Either way it was Oiche's job to make sure that they didn't get screwed over. "38... 39... 40... 40 Meeds..." Oiche said as he looked over his clip board.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

West City // Black Market (Decimated) 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

Oiche looked over the supplies, and saw that everything was in order. So he decided to use a sled to help him transport the stuff."Dum-Dee-Dum-Dum!" Oiche sang as he went off with meed, guns, bullets, a good supply of food. Needed it for the winter you know...

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:46 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) Gunnar125_zps57e496da

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

The air was chill as the trio walked through the Black Market--and Gunnar couldn't help but wonder exactly why they were there. Willow had said something about getting winter accessories or something--though honestly, Gunnar felt quite warm, with his coat and scarf--and secret hamsters--and all. Still, Willow had seemed pretty excited about it--so, now they were there in the Black Market. Unsurprisingly, the vendors were still out there selling their wares, even in the cold weather. Those guys were crafty--Gunnar reminded himself to keep a close watch over Willow's transactions, so that she wouldn't get ripped off on anything...
"Where should we go first...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:09 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan decided to check on something in the market. It seemed like everything was going according to plan. He smiled and stopped at one ally, doing some business trading, and then headed to his stock, taking inventory.
"Eh...I'll give Oiche a break..." he said, writing some stuff down, while manning a stall. Busy as ever.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:13 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow was grinning as she walked with both of her arms linked through the boys', Gunnar on one side and Holden on the other. It was simply perfect weather for some cute winter clothes and accessories...! She'd had to work to convince the other two to come, but they'd finally agreed, and at last, there they were. Of course, normally she'd have just made things herself- but she'd yet to really acquire all the materials she'd need for that, and it was already freezing. It'd take at least a little time to sew things... "Ooo! Look, guys!! Hats...! And these cute little scarves...! Come on, lets get a closer look!" she exclaimed, hurrying forward and dragging them both along despite the fact that they were both much larger than her. And, well... she didn't really answer Gunnar's question, because she figured her actions spoke loud enough to let him figure it out!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:36 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr followed behind Agan as usual he then thought something to himself... Boss do you ever wonder... Like what happens to people after they die?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:13 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) 83409

τħє ġѓєэη

"Whoa..." he turned to Brandr. "That came out of left field. Why the sudden thoughts?" he put his clipboard down. "I mean, I don't really have an answer. Not to keen on thinking about that stuff. I got so much to do and and I want to get as much done as I can." he said, picking up the clipboard again. "But why the sudden...ya know...thought?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:38 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr Thought for a moment... Well you know I've... Killed a lot of people and I... well I never did it because I wanted to but... I had to y'know my friends or my bosses needed me... Y'know me I'm no mercenary... I never wanted to hurt anyone... And I just thought what if they were sufferin' or something I didn't wanna do that... I mean I only ever did it for good reasons and I'd never take it back I'd just never considered what I was really doin' to people...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:39 am

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

"I mean---me and Gunnar already have pretty wintery stuff---so, uh--maybe something else--" Despite his best efforts against this little outing, Holden was somehow dragged along to the Black Market with Willow and Gunnar--very reluctantly so. He was pretty comfy at home in their apartment, working away on the makeshift laptop he`d taken from the Black Market just a few weeks ago. And unlike his... companions, he didn`t see much of a point in this at all. His jumpsuit-whatever was kind of really warm. And his hat was--just cool. Really cool. And it hid the monstrosity he called his hair. Aside from all that---the stuff Willow seemed interested in for them... wasn`t---gonna work out. Ever. Too much pink, in his case. He didn`t really voice his thoughts, though. Just following around Willow and Gunnar worked pretty well for him.
... As sad as they may have sounded.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:48 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

"Hm...it's true that I don't have a hat...and I know that Fluffers likes to be snuggly warm when he sleeps, so a second scarf might be beneficial..." Gunnar said thoughtfully, more or less trying to appease Willow, since he knew that they weren't getting out of there until she tried at least twenty things on both of them. "What would you suggest, Willow?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:56 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Human nature is to not hurt people Brandr. No one but sick fucks WANT to hurt people...it's always an accident." he said. "And you kill people to protect me right? They want to hurt me..volantarily. If you don't stop them, I die hard. You know that." he smiled. "It's up to you to figure out where people go. They could go to Heaven or Hell...or here...or reincarnated. Way too many theories." he said, finishing up, and now fully manning the stall.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:47 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Gotcha Boss!... Brandr Saluted... Agan's words didn't add anything to what Brandr was thinking but his Boss saying them helped him think more and be content with the knowledge that he had... Brandr felt somewhat more confident knowing what he still knew. Thanks boss... Boss did I ever tell you 'bout my first boss?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:51 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, a hand came from behind and hit Holden on the back of the head, making his hat fall into the snow in front of him "Pick it up- dowk-" Zombie spoke with a laugh before walking around the three. He stood in front of them all, Holden, Willow, and Gunnar "Well well well- if it ain't da Thwee Stooges!" he spoke to them, looking down on them figuratively, though in reality he was kind of looking up to them, except Willow. Zombie crossed both arms, looking at all three of them "You havin' a nice time slackin' off- cause I don't see anythin that could possibly be productive hea!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Universal Century
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:06 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow pouted slightly towards Holden when she heard him, about to complain about his lack of enthusiasm and willingness to try new things, but Gunnar distracted her with his... somewhat agreement to go along with her plan, making her positively grin. "Hm... Let's see...! There's this... but that color clashes horribly, ew, no- Uh- this thing is okay... but it's also just made of wool which is warm but too itchy, so no- this one might be okay but it's rather thin, I'm not positive it would be warm enough... Ah!" She shuffled through multiple articles of clothing, mostly hats and scarfs, but seemed rather unhappy with most everything she touched. Just as it seemed she had found something she liked- Zombie appeared, knocking off Holden's hat and complaining about their apparent 'wasting of time'. "... Slacking off? I'm sorry that someone doesn't understand the intricacies of fashion and design- but I DO! And I will not allow anyone I care about to dress themselves with mismatched, ill fitting, or cheap clothing!" She gave a little 'hmph' of annoyance after her little speech, before she picked up one of the scarves she'd rejected earlier, wrapping it securely, but rather forcefully around Zombie's neck before she crossed her arms and pouted, looking away from him- though the corner of her mouth twitched a little at the odd clash the brilliant pink scarf made with the rest of his clothes.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:18 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

"Unless I'm mistaken, without having any specific orders, we're kind of allowed to do what we want with our time..." Gunnar added to what Willow said, sighing at Zombie before bending down to pick up Holden's hat, brushing the snow off of it before pulling it back down onto Holden's head. He paused for a moment, before glancing back over at Zombie and speaking again. While this was happening, one of Gunnar's hamsters--the gray and white one in particular--poked its head out of the scarf and gave Zombie the epic 'hamster glare' that it seemed to give anybody who was mean to them...Gunnar still had no idea exactly why Nugget did that--but it was nice to know that the hamster wanted to stand up for them while Gunnar talked to the man. "...And if you think that there's nothing productive happening here, then why are you here, since you seem so concerned with your 'productivity'?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:13 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie blinked, taken back by what Willow said and did, with the scarves placed around his neck "Broad- you always been dis crazy...?" he asked before Gunnar spoke out. And picked up Holden's hat, ugh, that's not yours, don't pick it up dork. Zombie narrowed his eyes at Gunnar, glaring at him "I don't like you-" he muttered, how dare someone pick up Holden's hat? But then there was that 'why was Zombie there annoying them' thing, which he answered "Think'a me of'n olda brotha! Watchin' over the lil' kids who can't think fo themselves! That would be you guys'f course! So how'bout this- gimme a gun- I need ta kill people n' I lost mah gun-" Zombie started to poke Willow's cheek as she pouted "Come'n- gimme a gun- I need one to tah shoot people in the face-"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

West City // Black Market (Decimated) Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel side as she walked the streets and ended up in the Black Market. She wanted at least one place to stay. It was clear that she didn't want to be with the Family anymore. They didn't want her anyway. But she wanted to be with at least one person. Even if they were all jerks that she wanted to cut and hang their insides on Christmas tree. She then found some people. Were they going to blow her off too? She needed to be with people! No matter what. Though she recognized some of them! Like that girl who liked clothes so much! "Hi there!" Hazel called as she waved over to Willow. "'member me?" Hazel asked as she trotted over to the little group. Maybe Willow can make her a jacket.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:46 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"You told me a name, not really about him." he said, "But hey, I'll listen. I'm not a muppet..." and then he heard someone had lost their gun. "'cuse me sir! The one with the mask!" he called to Zombie. "You said you're in need of a gun? I can hook you up real good." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:01 pm

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Zombie`s sudden appearance had been enough to make Holden give a short yelp of surprise---just staring down at where Zombie had made his hat land. While Willow took it upon herself to exact revenge--the pinkette made an actual attempt to flatten out his wild, spiky mane, his bottom lip jutted out in a pout. He had been about to do it himself when Gunnar went ahead and picked up his hat, tugging it over his head and eliciting a big smile in return from the smaller of the two. He then focused on straightening out his beanie, in somewhat increasingly frustrating attempts to get it to look... less sloppy than it did before. However, his attention was quite visibly brought back as he heard what Zombie had just called Willow. He glared daggers at the assassin, and quickly swatted his hands away from Willow`s face as he prodded at her cheek. "Man, we don`t have any guns! Why don`t you just--" He paused, growing increasingly silent as Hazel approached them. He crossed his arms over his chest, obviously more than a little off put by Zombie`s presence in general. Luckily, someone else seemed to be calling his attention over. So, for now- Holden was quiet, just sticking closely to Gunnar and Willow.  

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie raised an eyebrow at Anarky as he swatted Zombie's hands away, how dare he? Zombie glared to him, then tipped his hat off his head again "Pick it up dweeb-" he insulted Holden again. He needed a gun, this was bad. His love for shooting things would be his downfall if he didn't shoot someone soon! Zombie then saw Hazel "WATCH OUT IT'SA TALKIN' COOKIE-!" he called out, making a quick draw motion, as if he should be holding a gun and pointing it at Hazel. Unfortunately there was no gun. Zombie stared at his hands, his eyes widened, before they showed disappointment and sadness "Awe man..." Zombie turned to Agan. Perfect, someone with guns "I'm rich- what'sya most expensive gun!? I'll buy't!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

West City // Black Market (Decimated) Hazel

Hazel froze when she saw Zombie. "Watch out! It's da FUGLY BROTHER OF SKELETOR! WHORTOR!" Hazel said as she drew out her Gum Ball Gun. Finally her days playing Dead Rising will come to pass, and she fired her red gum ball at Zombie. Which missed and hit the thing behind him, which then exploded... But no one cared about the explosion right now. "Wait... Wait... Wait..." Hazel said as she watched, and then turned to Agan. "Is it getting hot in here or is it just that guy?" Hazel asked as she fanned herself.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:02 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"You came to the right place. Here." He went into the stock and pulled out a few guns out. "What are you looking for? Hand arms, rifles, launchers? I make my own components too." He smiled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie smiled behind his mask to Agan, always good to retain a smile in business endeavors- even if you wore a mask- just making smiles pointless. And then Hazel called him skeletor or something, shot at him with the most annoying gun ever, then blew something up, THEN started saying some weird stuff to Agan. Zombie's left eye twitched "Jesus. Fucking. Christ...." he spoke in the most agitated voice someone had probably ever heard from him. He began to hurry to Agan's stock "A rifle- a really good rifle- I'll give you double whatever yah want if you can'give me the gun to use right now to kill right now. RIGHT NOW-" Zombie was annoyed, and on the verge of murdering someone. And by someone he thought Hazel.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow stuck her tongue out at Zombie when she heard what he said, though she still wasn't looking at him until he started poking at her cheek and asking for a gun. It didn't really bother her, and she sort of just turned to stare at him with a quickly growing smile on her face, too amused by everything- Until suddenly Hazel. Whoa- The blonde blinked at the other girl curiously, cocking her head to the side. "Do I know you? I can't-- HEY!" Willow gave a little hiss of annoyance when Zombie sort of just walked away to talk to that weird guy, though she did give a rather thankful look to Holden for his defense of her. She had just bent down to pick up his hat for him when Hazel caused an explosion, and she jolted a little in shock. "Whoa- that was sudden- okay then- I- ... dick," she grumbled, glaring slightly at Agan... before just waltzing over to Zombie, removing the scarf she'd previously put on him and moving to look through the selection again. "I'll be damned if I let a fashion disaster such as that walk away from me... Pardon my French," she explained, mumbling under her breath as she looked at and tossed aside scarves- before finding one she thought looked better, turning and walking back up to Zombie and wrapping it around his neck tightly, tugging on it a few times before patting it down with a happy grin. "Perfect!" she cheered, before glancing to Agan, then Zombie- then shrugging, returning to Holden and placing his hat gently on his head again. "Tada!~" She seemed happy and excited even if it seemed Zombie would be trying to kill someone shortly... death was always fun!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next