Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Market // "Black Market"

+8
The Hidden Spring
robert200110
Colorful Columbina
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Market // "Black Market"  Empty The Market // "Black Market"

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:04 pm

The "Black Market" is quite a play on words, it certainly isn't hidden, everyone in the city knows about it, but it's existence is illegal. When No Man's Land was founded, all supplies to keep the prisoners needs were to come from the Supply Point: basic needs like clothing, food, and water. But that would quickly change, with -Paladin- as corrupt as it is, they realized they could send goods from the outside world in exchange for a profit. Thus the "Black Market" was born, suppliers bring goods to the market, and since there is no real currency in No Man's Land, they trade their goods for other items. Cash is only good when dealing with the outside world, but when you're dealing in No Man's Land, you better have something useful to trade.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Market // "Black Market"  Empty Re: The Market // "Black Market"

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Jade Fentom
Code Name: Doctor Feel Good
The Market // "Black Market"  Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM
"So I have a kidney and a man here with a bottle up his ass. You can even twist it and he squeals every time, so this is a fresh toy." Jade haggled with the shop keeper so that he could anti-biotics and other medical supplies, along with a treat if he was lucky. He had his little shopping basket, and told Mocha to go and play while he shopped. That girl could take care of herself he didn't have to worry about the biddy too much. There was success in the air around Jade as he got himself some medicine, and tea! He even got the added bonus of just screwing the clerk senseless and got some muffins. That'll teach that woman in saying that he had a limp dick, and couldn't make her orgasm under 2 minutes. He finished her in 1. Now this was a treat indeed, but now luckily for everyone else he wasn't in a screwing mood.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 pm

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
The Market // "Black Market"  5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━
A crowd of thugs and military drop out criminals surrounded him. They were armed to the teeth, they were mixed raced, different backgrounds. He shook hands with seedy underground dealers, peering into their soul. The man was clearly delusional...treating the palace like some sort of bazaar. Absolutely disgusting to some. But the way he walk, the essence of his stride displayed him perfectly. It was powerful and intimidating, imposing and almost regal...The Class of a Criminal. Like a shark in a coral reef, he hastily met with his associate of the Worm. Jade. He looked at Jade with some sort of respect. Almost admiration. Sure his face seemed calm and lovable, but his eyes conveyed his personality...Like the eyes of a fearless Great White....
"Continue. I want to hear more."  
━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Jade Fentom
Jade heard a voice, and he could have sworn that he heard someone speak to him. He turned his attention away from his goodie basket to look into Hannibal's blue eyes with his red ones. "Continue? Yes... I will continue to travel with my goodie basket full of muffins, tea, and medicine... Or are you interested in this creature right here? He's missing a kidney just so you know..." Jade mentioned since the man he wanted to trade didn't get traded in. Apparently the outside world didn't want people with bottles up their butts. Though Jade was part of the worms, people more saw him as a snake then a worm, or some kind of reptile. So it was like this... A Great White Shark and a Snake were staring at each other, face to face.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:27 am

┏━━━━━
"Amusing, but no. The Kidneys don't appeal to me. It's a disgusting little organ, filled with impurities. You would know doctor. I expect a magnificent finale!" Chuckled, amused with Jade. His eyes felt the snake's glare...He felt exhilarated, his saliva began to drip from his mouth. As he talked a legion like row of teeth huddle together...like with jagged edges..razor sharp..This man was more beast than human.
"I admire your work, I heard tales of your sexual conquests and uncanny feats of art. Yet, I always felt you lacked elegance.." He took the clerk with a more gentle raise. He sniffed the clerks heated breath. Hannibal's eyes conveyed a euphoria. "You can smell the tongue's blood.." Hannibal exhaled deeply followed licking the ridges of the clerk's mouth..
"Biting their own tongue out of hate for you...An anger such as that composed dictated them to do so..." Hannibal began to dislocate his jaw..Using a strange motion of his mouth as if like a gun he shot his lower jaw to snatch flesh from bone, Muscles from sinew. He snapped bone and all...Gorging himself on the morsel.
Hannibal relocated his jaw as he continued "Sweat and fear, a salty yet delicate taste. The blood was raised in heat..like a furnace.." He wiped himself off as his group of thugs began to walk back.
"Sorry, continue with your story...I am listening."
━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:54 am

Jade Fentom
Jade watched at the shark before him, he's just going to call him sharky, though he knew who this man was. It was Hannibal Krieg, a well known cannibal. The snake reared back his head to the fallen form of the clerk. He didn't even realize that she had killed herself, which was a shame. His facial expression didn't change when he watched Hannibal begin to eat the clerk, but on the inside her was rather upset. Cannibalism wasn't his thing. His glasses shined in the light for a moment, not showing that his eyes weren't watching anymore. "I'm sorry, but could you eat somewhere else? Blood is getting on my pants." Jade said, and it was true, his pants did now have several specks of blood on them. "Continue? What more is there to say. It's already good that this man has one less kidney for her to bother with plus! This man is as fresh as they can get, and a squealer if you get off on that type of thing. Not only that but he's READY to be used, get him now before he starts committing suicide!" Jade advertise which caused the man to shake his head violently.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:23 am

┏━━━━━
He chuckled, like a modest gentleman despite the snake's tongue. He placed his hand on his shoulder "Has blood really gotten to you? You make it seem as if the blood of a virgin is the only thing you seen, my sexual deviant!" He laughed with gusto, it was too friendly for him. Hannibal did feel Jade's disgust though. It was a tad insulting, but not all. He looked to the man which had lost a kidney...He beckoned a guard from the shadows to pay Jade a lump sum of payment for the man.
"He needs to be cured, and cooked...I feel like bludwurst. How bout you? Would you join me for some german made bludwurst sausage dressed in a fine garnish of gray matter? Brandy would go well..I'd die for the stuff right now" He looked to Jade, Hannibal really wanted for someone to come with him. Discuss the world with him, the man was a War Criminal not a run of the mill mugger..He thrived on intelligence. Maybe he would find it in someone more innocent than Jade.
As the man was lugged off by the guard he looked to Jade and bowed "We need to talk more, words between a Doctor and a Communist Leader! Ah what a sight, no?" He chuckled.
━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 am

Jade Fentom
"No, it's just that I'm not wearing the proper clothes to get blood on." the snake retorted as he adjusted her his jacket and glasses. He heard one of the shark's men come over to him and Jade smiled. Shark was interested in his squealer, and had a hand out, only to get a swab of money. He clenched it with his fist. The snake looked at the cash, though he was expecting something else. Money was useless in No Man's Land. He gave the man a look that questioned why he was giving him this, nut none the less he accepted it. Perhaps he can use it later on. The snake placed a hand over his chin when he thought about the offer. Would he himself would have to eat the human flesh. He'll just stick with what he got.

"I'm not sure... I need to find my Nurse, and be able to try out this tea. And I probably won't eat him. Not exactly my thing, my fault really, but I'm sure you'll intrigued me with the details when your feasting when we meet later on." Jade said, and then thought about it.

"It has been a while since I talked to someone like yourself... Alright... I'll come along, but only if you promise me that I can have boiling water to try out this tea. Nurse apparently likes it, so I decided to give it a go... Where is that infernal woman anyway?" he explained and wondered as he took out the tea that she wanted. He enjoyed this kind too, but she was more into flavors, while he was fine with just plain.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

The Market // "Black Market"  PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy sped into the Black Market, still holding on tightly to Ryder's sleeve so as not to lose her new friend.

"BEHOLD! THE BLACK MARKET! OF DEATH! Or just the black market. Whatever you prefer."

She said dramatically, then let go of Ryder. She spotted Jade and grinned, waving her arms around as if they were old friends.

"Heeelllooooowwww! Jaaaade!"

She cried, then headed towards a booth-like thing in the market where she hoped to find a baseball bat. She seemed to have forgotten about the fact that she had just called the attention of a rapist.

"So...baseball bats. How much acid do you want for one?"

She asked the person in charge, smiling innocently.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:46 pm

The Market // "Black Market"  LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder had been to the black market a few times--but really not many. He took a quick look around as Ivy finally let go of his sleeve, but she caught his attention again when she was calling out to someone--apparently the very person that he had told himself to avoid just minutes earlier. Well. So much for that.
He followed the quick girl to the booth, standing next to her as she offered up her trade to the vendor.
"Acid?" He looked to his companion. "You've got enough acid to pay for a bat? That's...probably a lot. Where do you carry all this stuff?" He managed a half laugh and shrugged slightly.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy grinned at Ryder as he asked where she kept all her acid.

"WELL. In my pants. Sometimes. I also have secret stashes in places...cause I like stashing things secretly, it's always more fun than stashing them non-secretly. Duh."

She said, then ran off to a random pile of stuff right behind the "vendor" she had offered the acid to. Ivy seemed to have spotted something...

"Is THIS a bat?"

She asked, picking up a mannequin's leg, which happened to be right beside an ACTUAL baseball bat. She threw the mannequin over her shoulder and started taking out vials of acid from her pockets, handing them to the person running the place like people would have done with money, had this been a normal market.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Ryder Mercy

While he was a bit interested in the whole "secret stash" thing, there was an obvious error in this situation that needed to be corrected: that mannequin part.
Ryder raised an eyebrow momentarily at the mannequin leg--why would that even be something up for trade? What would anyone do with a mannequin leg--no. Scratch that. He didn't want to know.
He headed around to the pile of stuff, picking up the bat. It felt pretty decent, honestly, nice weight and all. He turned to look at Ivy, presenting her with the bat.
"I think that this is what you're looking for."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy shook her head very surely, as if she knew exactly what she was talking about

"Nope, I'm pretty sure THIS is what we're looking for. But hey, if you want that thing, bring it along. Can you run?"

She asked, then took a look at the person that was about to take the acid as payment and widened her eyes

"Doesn't matter now! RUN!"

She kept the mannequin and took most of the vials of acid, then set off running to the other side of the market, apparently where Jade was, in order to get away from the shopkeeper who was now yelling after her and preparing to send goons after her.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Jade Fentom
Jade heard a familiar voice and sighed, already exhausted upon hearing it. That screeching noise belonging to none other then Ivy. Nice to look at, but honestly he wasn't THAT interested in her. For one she actually didn't know what being raped meant, and therefore he had nothing to gain. She was already insane, he didn't need to break her. Due to not knowing the word Jade threatened the he'd sue her if she ever used it because of the fact that she had no idea what she was talking about and it was insulting. He also told her that she wasn't allowed to claim that she did rape either, or even try because she would fail at it. Another thing was Ivy has been around for such a long time, that he'd rather not stick his dick anywhere near her, for the sake of not catching any diseases from her 'plants'. He tried once, and he didn't want to do it again since she just ran away. Too weird and disgusting for him anyway. He looked at Ryder with his snake like red eyes. "For crying out loud." he said to Ryder and went back to shopping. Hoping to ignore them from stealing that leg.

But that was cut short when he saw a flash of green and red. Instantly he recoiled, kicking both of them in the stomach via instinct. "Sorry I saw your faces and had to urge to hurt them... Hey. What's up? Doing okay? Yeeeeeah your fine." he said to Ryder and Ivy who were on the ground, and the moment he looked up to the goons, they froze, having no idea how to proceed. THIS was Jade. A man who was feared for good reason in the black market because he was the only functional Doctor around, and attacking him would mean certain death, even though he was a rapist, he was VERY valued because of his medical skills.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:15 pm

┏━━━━━
His toothy grinned glowed brightly, even with the various matter of flesh and sinew on the surface. Hannibal took his thumb and wiped the leftovers from his valuable pearly whites. A hulking guard came out of the wood work as he began to lap up the bits of matter from Hannibal's thumb.
"It pays to have bottom feeders, Even though I respect my Communist Comrades, I still feel that some should be subservient to the beings higher on the food chain."
As a quirky girl and her male companion greeted Jade, Hannibal couldn't help but poke some fun at his cohort
"A past lover, comrade? A victim turned sociopath doll? Not my favorite of flavors, she smells like chlorophyll, Kehahaha! " Hannibal once again laughed. It seems he had more teeth behind his own...the man really did live up to his name for being a shark.
"I kid, I kid. But do please find me at the palace when you're done with finding your nurse. I'll be out doing some food-shopping, I am an excellent cook I assure you!" The Shark began to slowly fade back into the darkness of the murky black market
-exit-
━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Ryder Mercy

One minute, they were running, and Ryder was wondering just how armed the goons the shopkeeper would send after them would be--and the next, he felt a blow to his stomach, and felt himself connect with the ground. After getting his bearings again, he glared at Jade, snapping at him angrily,
"What's your problem?!" He stood up, brushing himself off, and then looked over at the goons, then pointing the bat at them. "Yeah, and how about you all? What're you starin' at, huh?" He was really mostly ticked off from getting kicked--but he figured that he should channel his anger in a good direction. Yes, at the goons. That was a plenty good direction. Maybe cracking some skulls would help him blow off some steam, if they didn't back off.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy groaned as she was hit and fell to the ground, but quickly jumped back up, smacking one of the goons in the face with the mannequin leg.

"BITCH."

She said, before turning to Jade, the person she PROBABLY should have addressed first, since HE had messed up her obviously perfect escape plan.

"Hi again! You owe me an inflatable bouncy castle!"

She said to Jade, though he didn't really owe her anything, she REALLY wanted an inflatable bouncy castle. She then randomly hit another one of the goons again, just because. They were definitely getting angry again, and wouldn't have hesitated to hurt Ivy, but Jade's and Ryder's presence made them think twice....
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Jade Fentom
Jade twitched, struggling not to barf, and glared at the shark of man. "PLEASE! Give me credit in where I stick my shaft. I have unique tastes in CLEAN women... And or men. But mostly women." Jade said in a refined way, which was odd considering the subject. "Yes of course... We'll meet you later... And i have no doubt that you can cook." Jade said and added mentally, 'not that I'm going to have any', before turning his attention to Ryder. "You are. You ran in my direction at full speed, following HER, when I was shopping, WHAT in the world did you think would happen." Jade retorted and glared at Ivy as she smacked a man with the leg, "Hello Ivy..." Jade said as he rubbed his temples. "I owe you nothing. You just want an excuse to bounce around you insult to Catman Villains." he snapped as he took his basket to leave. It wasn't his problem that Ivy and Ryder were to get caught, but then again. He stayed close, just in case since Ryder was in Worm.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Ryder Mercy

"That doesn't mean that you just kick someone in the stomach, ya know," Ryder grumbled at Jade as he gave him a look out of the corner of his eye before turning his attention back to the goons. "Hey, you all. You gonna leave, or what? 'Cause if not, I really don't have a problem with bashing any of your heads in."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy's eyes went wide as she was compared to a villain...she didn't even listen to the part about being an insult to them

"I'M A CATMAN VILLAIN!"

She shouted at the goons, who then backed off after being threatened by Ryder and intimidated by Jade, they liked their anuses bottle-less.

"Yeah! Run away in fear!!! Orange-flavored motherfuckers..."

She yelled after them, then smiled at Jade and Ryder.

"So about that inflatable bouncy castle...?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Jade Fentom
"I disagree... In my line of work I NEED to see how strong people are. For the good of health of course." Jade said, a smirk was with a in his voice when he said this, and his eyes traveled down to Ryder's bum. "Tight." he said before turned around to leave. Jade sighed when the goons ran off, and then paused, looking at a space of nothing when Ivy spoke to him. "Yes... Fine... It's right in the Fun Land. Remember to have fun in FUN land!" Jade said to Ivy, hoping that once Ivy went into that 'fun' place that she'd STAY there. "Now you go to Fun Land Ivy, with your little friend... Actually no. KEEP your friend here, go alone, while I go find the Nurse." he said referring to Mocha.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Ryder Mercy

Bla, bla, see how strong people are, Ryder heard this stuff every day--wait, wait, hold up--
"Wait--tight?!" He hadn't been able to exactly pinpoint where Jade had been looking, but wherever it was, it couldn't have been good. "Ugh. Man, you're a creep," he sighed, glaring at Jade. "I'd rather go risk the crazies in Fun Land with Ivy than stay here with someone who's eyes are all over me like that. Don't look at me like I'm some object, got it? I'm Ryder Mercy, not some experimental guinea pig. And don't you forget it." He let the bat rest over his shoulder, shoving his free hand into one of his pockets.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Jade Fentom
Jade had a straight face, but then it began to crack. A smile was appearing on it before he started to laugh, holding his side. "That's... Adorable. Your acting like you can control what I do here. Obviously you haven't been here TOO long." Jade said before leaving the black market to find Mocha.

*Exit*
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy didn't pay attention to the conversation between Ryder and Jade, she was interested in her bouncy castle! Fun Land...Of course! She went there all the time! The green-haired maniac grinned

"To Fun Land then!"

She cried, but frowned at the thought of leaving Ryder here

"I found him first! He likes explosions too, so he's cool!"

She complained, now seeing that Ryder was upset about whatever Jade was saying to him, which she hadn't been paying attention to. When Jade left she just shrugged, being used to his creepiness.

"Let's go crack skulls?!"

She asked Ryder, the crazy grin back on her face. Before he could answer, she assumed he'd say yes, so she ran off out of the market, hoping to find some skulls to crack.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder glared daggers at Jade as he left, even pulling his free hand out of his pocket to flip Jade off whilst he left.
"Is it bad that I completely hate that guy?" he asked with an irritated sigh, but then lightened up a bit at Ivy's suggestion to leave. He was glad that he was at least with company that he could stand. "Yeah. Let's go crack some skulls." He nodded, then followed her out of the market.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next