Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Market // "Black Market"

+8
The Hidden Spring
robert200110
Colorful Columbina
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Market // "Black Market"

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:12 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 2 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

After the whole fiasco with Kraven, Ryder carried Ivy into the marketplace, Duda following behind. "Alright...luckily, she was just stabbed, not shot, so I think that I can give treat it...kind of..." He'd treated his share of flesh wounds before. As long as nothing vital had been punctured, he figured that a good bandage job and some medicine could do the trick. "The issue is going to be getting the supplies we need to do that..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:20 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 2 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda thought for a bit, then she took out a daisy from her pocket. She looked at it, and with great sadness, gave it to Ryder.

"I was saving this for a special occasion but... Under the circumstances... Go! Trade it for something to help Ivy!"

She said, totally believing that the daisy was worth something.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:23 am

Ryder Mercy

"Uh...thank you," Ryder nodded, accepting the daisy since he didn't want to upset Duda by telling her that a daisy was pretty much virtualy worthless in the market. "I'll see what I can get for it. As for what I have...if you reach into my right pants pocket, there's a small flask in there. Could you get it? I've kinda got my hands full." And he did indeed still have his hands full, carrying Ivy and the 'precious' daisy.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:27 am

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 2 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

Duda nodded.

"Okay I`ll be sure not to rape you, I promise."

She reached into his pocket, making sure she didn't "rape" him, and took out the flask. She help it up to her eyes and studied it's contents.

"If you've got any left we could totally mix it with battery acid and give it to Ivy. I'm sure she'd like that!"

She said, enthusiastic. Dude then held out her arms.

"Here, gimme Ivy, you go get the stuffs."

She didn't doubt her own strength, she did do circus up until she was taken, and had to support way heavier people than Ivy on way less than her arms.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:36 am

Ryder Mercy

He made a bit of a face at the 'rape' comment--he'd honestly heard enough of that word for today--but he soon realized that Duda had a fairly innocent meaning behind it--similar to Ivy, at least.
"Alright...here you go," he carefully traded the unconscious Ivy to Duda for the flask. "And we'll see--I have a friend here in the market who'll probably give me a discount. Lemme go find him, alright?"
Ryder walked off into the market, and then a few minutes later, came back with both bandages and some cottonball-things that could work on stopping the bleeding.
"Yup, just as I thought--oh, also, he even said that he didn't need your daisy. It's your lucky day," he held the daisy back out to Duda with a small smile. "Anyway, we're gonna need to find someplace flat to do this. Someplace preferably not in the middle of the market. Maybe off in a corner somewhere."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:46 am

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

Duda held on to the unconscious Ivy and cradled her like a baby, cooing at her in various voices. When Ryder came back she shook her head.

"Hold on to it. We might still need it!"

Then she closed her eyes as she thought for a bit. All of the places she`s hidden before flashed through her mind, and then she remembered one.

"I Know a place!"

She exclaimed as she opened her eyes and started walking quickly away from the large crowd. She made several abrupt turns and they ended up in a mini-alley type place, where Duda kicked down a wooden plank that revealed a closed space without a roof, but big enough to fit several people. It looked to be the remains of a deli. She set Ivy down on a table and brought up another for Ryder to put his stuff on. She the stood back, eyes wide, not blinking, staring at Ryder, waiting fro him to do something.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:53 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder couldn't help but be surprised with Duda's resourcefulness in the situation, and followed her to the old deli, looking around.
"This place looks just fine," he nodded. He put the supplies down onto the table, then looked back over to Duda. "Alright...now...don't think I'm a perv or anything, okay? But I'm gonna have to take her shirt off to treat the injury. Nothing else, though. Just the shirt. You can even watch to make sure, if you want." He really hoped that he wasn't going to get slapped for this. It was a legit thing, after all...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:59 am

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

Duda nodded quickly.

"We're all just pervs in our own little ways aren't we?"

She said, stroking her chin as if she had a goatee and trying to look philosophical.

"Just fix her so that she can go back to sniffing battery acid!"

Duda whispered, going on the other side of the table and staring down at Ivy. She was her replacement sister, and seeing her like this on a table brought back memories of the torture and separation. Duda shivered and her muscles tensed.

Think caaaaalm thoughts, think sinking into the earth... Mud bathubs...

She said to herself, trying to prevent  her anxiety attack.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:50 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 2 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily wondered aimlessly through the market. There seemed to be much more activity here then else where. "So this is the black market huh?" She looked around, but soon found out that she didn't have anything worth trading for anything worth getting. As she wondered, her stomach began to rumble quietly. She hadn't eaten since she was captured, and even before then she hadn't eaten much. She began to feel crowded, so she decided to dip out through a nearby alley and find a nice quiet place to relax. She arrived near the ruins of a building that was missing its roof. She slowly entered the building, only to find it occupied by three people, but one appeared to be injured ."Whats going on here?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:43 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

The Market // "Black Market"  - Page 2 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy started tossing and turning on the table mumbling things about Gumby, Stan Lee, and almonds.

"Duzão..."

She mumbled after a moment, calling out to Duda with her own nickname. When the stranger came in, Ivy's eyes suddenly popped open, she seemed to have woken up because of the unfamiliar voice.

"CHAOS!"

She shrieked, then jumped off of the table and ran away, blood dripping behind her.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder had been about to start treating Ivy when she had suddenly run off--his hand literally in mid motion of beginning the treatment.
"...God...dammit." He turned around, somewhat irritated, and put the materials back onto the table--just as Lily showed up. He looked at her for a moment, then spoke to answer her question,
"Well, we got assaulted by a crazed man in a nun's outfit over in Fun Land. And trust me--it wasn't fun. At all. I even lost my bat..." he sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets. Technically it had been Ivy's bat. And they'd lost the mannequin leg, too, so she didn't even have a replacement. "Luckily we somehow managed to get out alright. The guy was seriously pulling out a full arsenal on us."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

"We've been discovered!"

Duda exclaimed as she heard Lily walk into their safe spot. She hid behind Ryder and peered over his shoulder at the intruder. When Ivy went running off, she waved at her.

"GOOD LUCK IVYKINS!"

Duda shouted out at her, but then realized that that might give away her hiding spot to Lily, and went back to hiding behind Ryder.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:51 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy sneaked her way back into the market, lurking in the shadows and being unusually quiet. She approached the group, still hiding, then went up behind Duda and hugged her; not the aggressive tackle-hugs she normally gave her, but a nice sisterly hug.

"I missed you, Duzão..."

She said in a small, child-like voice, then looked up at Ryder and Lily and gave them a small smile.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:19 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily tilted her head to the side when Ivy gave a childish smile. "So, you had a run in with a psycho in, funland was it? I was thrown in here recently, so I'm not to clear on any of these locations. Is she still injured?" She began to move over to Ivy, trying to get a better look at her. "By the way, you guys wouldn't know where I could get some military grade equipment without seling my body, do you?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:35 am

Ryder Mercy

"Hm...actually, that's right--Ivy, you're still injured. I've still gotta treat that before you spill the rest of your blood all over the place," he motioned for the table, as if to ask Ivy to get back onto it so that he could actually treat the wounds. Then, he looked to Lily. "Fun Land's an old broken down amusement park full of random psychos--probably three-fourths of them are dead now thanks to Kraven, or whatever his name is. Aaand as for the weapons thing...that's...gonna be pretty hard to get, if you want something so high quality. You might wanna think about looking for something a bit more in your 'price range' if you wanna find a weapon. I mean, do you even have anything to trade for it?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:41 am

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

Duda pointed at the table.

"Ivy! Let him fix your thing! C'mooon!"

She said, shaking Ivy off and picking her up, only to set her on the table. She then looked at Lily up and down, went up to her, honked one of her boobs, and made a sour face.

"Nope. You're short and chubby. Can't be a prostitute."

She said, patting Lily on the back.

"Better try next time sport!"
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:49 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

"As I said, I just got here. I don't have anything other then my fatigues." She flinched slightly when Duda grabbed her. "That's not really relevant in this place, now is it? Any way, we should check on Ivy." She looked over what the had for medical equipment. "What's the injury like?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:56 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy crossed her arms like a stubborn child, refusing to get on the table, then shaking her head at Lily

"I'm NOT wounded! This is a mark of LOVE!"

Cried Ivy, answering Lily's question before she was forced onto the table by Duda.

"But...but WHY?!"

She asked, but didn't stop Ryder from getting to work. She heard the question about military equipment and chimed in.

"Oh there's some of that stuff thrown around random parts of Neverland."

She actually believed that was a place, yes... Ivy then looked pretty jealous as Duda honked Lily's boob.

"Heyyy... I wanna try!"

Unfortunately, she was being patched up...so no.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:02 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder was carefully bandaging up Ivy's wound--having done this a bunch before with his old gang, he knew what he was doing. "We're going to have to wash this wound later so it doesn't get infected or something." As he finished tying off the bandages, he realized that maybe if this girl ingested battery acid every day then maybe the wound wouldn't get infected. Maybe she was just immune to that kinda stuff or something.
He turned to Lily, speaking again,
"Just a stab wound. Based on how lively she's being, it can't be too bad." He shrugged, putting his hands into his pockets again after wiping off any stray blood onto his pants.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:14 am

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka

Duda crossed her arms and moved away from Lily. Who was this lady anyways? She stood over Ivy, feeling like she was protecting her. She had her eyes on the stranger at all times, as I'd she was scared she'd open fire on them at any time. Duda tried getting Ryder's attention by tugging on his shirt lightly, and blinking rapidly what she considered to be something that could be translated to: that lady freaks me out, be careful! But of course it probably looked like Duda being as crazy as she usually is to him.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:22 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy watched Ryder as he bandaged her wound, her facial expression changing from curious to bored to happy to sad. She was just being weird.

"Wait! Infection? Isn't that what happens to people who are bitten.by zombies? I CAN BE A ZOMBIE?!"

She seemed excited by this idea, looking from Ryder to Duda to Lily with excited eyes and a crazy grin to go with it.

"Watch me walk, watch me walk, watch me walk like a zombie!"

She sang, moving her arms and legs around but not leaving the table because she still hadn't noticed that Ryder was done fixing her up.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:43 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily looked at the three of them. "I wasn't wanting to bring this up, but are any of you part of the factions?" It had been nagging her for a while. "I don't care which faction you are, I'm just wondering, is all. Pleasant conversation."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:44 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder took note of what Duda did, and while he wasn't quite sure what it was about, maybe he thought it was some kind of warning? She looked uncomfortable with the newcomer, at least. After nodding at Duda, he turned to Ivy, unable to help but let out a small chuckle at her zombie antics.
"Well, we don't know if it's infected yet, but you could get in some zombie practice while we wait to find out." Lastly, he turned to Lily, listening to her question, then arching one eyebrow at her, feeling a bit suspicious at the motives behind the question. "...Yeah. Some of us are. Does it really matter that much?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:56 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Lily shrugged when Ryder answered. "I was just curious. I ran into some vultures when I first got thrown in here." She turned to Ivy, then spoke again to Ryder. "What were you before you were brought here? You're pretty good at fixing injuries like that."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy finally got up and went to Duda's side again, holding onto her arm.

"What's a...faction? Is it math? I HATE MATH. Kill it with fire!"

She cried, searching for a flamethrower to burn Lily for mentioning something that reminded her of math. She couldn't find anything, so she frowned and just poked at the bandage that Ryder had made. How had he done that?! MAGIC! She then heard him say that she could PRACTICE being a zombie and nodded, walking around like a zombie for a while before getting tired and sitting on the table, observing the conversation about factions.

"We all need to STOP talking about math! I have a carnivorous plant and I'm not afraid to use it!"

She shrieked, taking out the Venus Flytrap that she had shown Ryder when they had first met. She hissed as she displayed the plant, trying to go for a more dramatic effect.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next