Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Market // Supply Point

+4
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Creatio Ex Materia
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Market // Supply Point Empty The Market // Supply Point

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:27 pm

When No Man's Land was founded, the supply point was intended to be the sole source of supply in the prison. All supplies are dropped down from a crane attached to the walls. The supplies dropped down are all necessities: food, water, basic clothing, medicine. Anything you need to survive. This place is also the unofficial source of wealth in No Mans's Land, anything here can be traded for valuables from the "Black Market".
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Market // Supply Point Empty Re: The Market // Supply Point

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:13 am

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
The Market // Supply Point 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

The white haired strutted down the supply point, as if he owned the place, well he own one large share of it, considering the vastness of the wealth and power of the Worm. His men scrambled about unloading boxes of weapons and the usual shipment of things, a let in from bribes and influential friends allowing such contraband. As his grunts load trucks a single soldier bowed to him. "Democratic Leader Krieg, sir! I have urgent information for your ears." the grunt stood trembling before Hannibal drew a facade of an ire direct

"Vulture took direct action and made very noticeable collateral damage to the interior of our command center!" A meek voice came from the clammy and bullet sweating soldier. In the soldiers eyes displayed true fear...he urinated a bit.
Hannibal raised his hand. This was it. Another casualty. Reckless soldier killing.
Hannibal comforted the soldier with a reassuring pat, his skin was rough across the hair of the frightened grunt

"I'll have to address this." Hannibal climbed about on rafters connecting conveyor belts of unloading from the crane.

"Listen to me my men, my brothers! My Compatriots! It is a long war of ahead of us, yet I would like to say something...Our homeland is far, she calls to us. I feel your pain! For the Motherland is always calling my name to leader her.
We chose to stay here for her sake! For your wives sake! For your sons, for your daughters, for mothers and fathers! I shall not let them disgrace us! We shall not let them dishonor us! They are insane household murders!, you are the best of our glorious land has to offer! You are her pride and joy, men born of sunfire forge. Clad in our Country's pride. Our Communist Democratic Republic of ours shalt not falter on stranger's shores, for their instability.
This is a war of extermination! These are not men you are fighting, you are fighting ruthless, baseless, and mindless savages!
Show them what proud race of people we are, for the Motherland! Let them know the wrath the have stirred, let them know that not even god may atone them...May god look upon our land and envy us! And make our enemies fear us!"
A roar of the crowd began to cheer, louder than any 4th of July any fancy pants American could have. This was a part under a Red Flag of Communism and her people, her undying lovers and supports began to raise their arms in cheer.

Hannibal smirked on how easy it is to to tame the human mind, just inspire their nationalism. Make them think they're invincible, and they will become it...

He basked in the cheer of the crowd "Yes!" He laughed in joy unparalleled. He released himself from the announcement as the men began to sing folk songs of glory and national pride. How the leader was great...A real Caligula of Rome....  

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:49 am

The Market // Supply Point 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Kraven
The Father of Death
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Some particularly loud laughing was heard behind Hannibel, it was slow, almost ironic and sarcastic, sarcastic clapping, who would have thought? It was Kraven, behind Hannibel, clapping, a big smile on his face, as if he was about to burst out laughing "Why hello there... 'comrade'..." he said before letting out a light laugh. He walked towards Hannibel "Such... celebrations... and flags... we both know flags mean nothing to you... you're a monster... just like the rest of us, even if you try to tell yourself otherwise...." the father said, a smile on his face. He looked out to the singing "What a show... you know... the Great Leader of Worms, he's assigned me a mission, I'm sure you can guess what it is." he said, his smile growing wider.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:09 am

┏━━━━━

Hannibal didn't take to kind to his comment, but he let it slide. He knew this man was just another uncivilized insane criminal, he didn't know what it came to mean to be a Leader of a Country. His eyes were closed as he talked, ever since their meeting before Worms, he never got along with him. He pictured him as another Vulture if there wasn't a Worm's chair for him at the meetings. Upon hearing of Kraven's job he laughed. If he thought it was this easy, it must have been a delusion.
"Let me guess, have you been told to start dress like a Man or has the boss found little boys in your 'confessional booth'..?" He turned around to Kraven. "Or are you lying and have come for pleasure instead of business?" Hannibal folded his arms. He looked to relax, but that was the thing, a shark never relaxes in open waters...Only keeps swimming and hunting. "Skip the prancing, my time shall not be wasted by you. You are no more a troglodyte to me as of this moment, so make it quick!" Hannibal walked to the edge of the rafters  

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:16 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven shrugged at Hannibel, his smile still on his face, he liked messing with Hannibel "Funny 'comrade'... anyways, I've been ordered to order my army into battle... against the Vultures, its payback for how they blew up Jade's little pleasure palace." he explained to Hannibel "I'm sure Nurse will eventually get to you too, I'm just faster." he continued speaking to Hannibel. He started to circle the shark, mostly to anger him "Now, we have the two largest armies in Conqueror Worm... I'm thinking it might benefit the 'great cause' to coordinate our forces against Vulture Team... we wouldn't want any... friendly fire, would we?" he asked as he stopped circling the shark. Kraven had an army of 200 followers at his call, he was key to Conqueror Worm's manpower, and his forces being asked to take actions against Vulture Team meant they were taking this threat seriously.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:50 am

Creatio Ex Materia wrote:
┏━━━━━

His eyes followed the queerly dressed man. "I was already planning troops to head there now, the numbers wont mean much for what I have in store though." He chuckled as a small tight group formed a salute to Hannibal "If you want to feel safe while your father holds your hand then go ahead, my forces will be there..Don't you worry." He looked to Kraven, his anger died out like a candle flicker. "It's booby-trapped to hell though. My troopers are not cannon fodder for you Kraven, I warn you now." He began to tap the railing.
"I want to capture one, the boss might like this idea too. We can use this to our advantage pretty well. You're good with those things, you know find out what annoys the fuck out of somebody. So you can do much more than me in that regard."
A few cargos trucks left as dusked turned to dawn..

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:58 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven narrowed his eyes at Hannibel, though his smile was still present "Is that so? I have a good idea what you're planning to do... you are more cunning than me in my opinion... me, I just want to kill them... so numbers is all I need." he replied to Hannibel. It was as simple as that, he just wanted a straight forward battle "Vulture Team is low in numbers compared to us... we have much of No Man's Land criminal underworld under our control... why not just face them head on? They'll be decimated!" Kraven clenched his fists in anticipation "I don't think Jade wants to get involved in this one honestly... at least not in person..." It really seemed like they were just using the Krieg Forces and Deathworshippers to do all of the dirty work, Jade and the others hadn't really sent any of their men to aid at all so far "I think we should wait a few days though if you want to capture someone... capturing prey can take time... and we have all the time in the world!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:12 am

┏━━━━━

Hannibal looked at the clueless priest "Don't you dare think it's ever that easy!" He barked. He slammed his fist down. "A rebel's hideout is their heaven. Their last resort. The Nuke at Home." He remembered his revolutionary days, they were glorious as the were bloody. "Listen here, whether you can handle the troops or not, yours are yours. Mine are mine. They will defend that place with their life. A nest. Sure they scatter when they know their own are all accounted for..but their small size accounts for one thing..Unity. Trust maybe be their key. We use that to draw the birds to the shooting range...and there will lie the corpses..with shock and anguish on their soft flesh..." Hannibal shot the morning sun and licked his lips. "One by one..a glorious execution to see..spread by lies and deceit. We will weave this battle field, like a net..all they have to do is fight in it and the war will be won!" He spoke with gallant enthusiasm. Another soldier saluted Hannibal as he began to direct him
"Sir we have load everything to the dot, we await further orders." The soldier looked at his leader with such valiance.

Hannibal patted his shoulder "Get turn on my Chopin we I enter my room..This will be the great movement."

━━━━━┛
[/quote]
[/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:25 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven shrugged at Hannibel's whole reaction, sure, Kraven was hammy sometimes, but not THIS hammy "Sure sure... these are criminals we're talking about... not rebels..." Kraven looked almost annoyed by Hannibel's attitude, very rarely had he dropped his hammy act "I used to be with the Seals, I KNOW how rebels work... these aren't some rebels, they're criminals with half the training we have..." he said in a very dark tone. Perhaps Kraven was just annoyed, or perhaps that whole loud prophet thing was an act "Do whatever plan you want to try, I know that eventually we have to face Vulture Team head on... and when they do... THEY WILL FACE DEATH!!! HAHAHAHAAH!" it seemed as if Kraven transformed from his somber military persona right back to his mad prophet one mid sentence, oh well.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Jade Fentom
Code Name: Doctor Feel Good
The Market // Supply Point Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade walked in the supply point, cane in hand along with medical bag. He looked... Blank. There was absolutely nothing on his face, no anger, no happiness no nothing. Perhaps there was one thing in his eyes, a fire of some kind in those snake like red eyes. He adjusted his glasses, "Hi no need to panic. Just good old Jade here, I don't mean to alarm anyone, but the building is still burning down, and I have heard that VERO is dead. Anyone of you can spare some people to help fix the palace before I choke a broad, THAT would be Lovely." Jade said as he went to get more medicine for the wounded. He knew Mocha would be taking care of them, but she was only ONE nurse.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven suddenly froze up when Jade made an appearance "Doctor!?" he started speaking, Kraven didn't really say anything, mostly because deep down he was sorta terrified by how Jade was acting. After he was done, Kraven spoke "I- uh! Sir, we would be perfectly willing to help.. but we're... Coordinating our armies! YEAH! DEATH! Together we have over hundreds of men ready to obliterate Vulture Team! We're working out a plan right now! RIGHT!?" Kraven started nudging at Hannibel. It was probably a good idea to stay away from Jade when he was acting like this.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Jade Fentom

"Oh well... THAT'S FANTASTIC! You have hundreds of people for killing, which means we can also use them to get ourselves back in the game!" Jade said his voice raising a bit as he gave Kraven a playful tap of his cane to the man's chest, before he went back into his normal posture, smoothing back his hair which went a little frantic, and cleared his throat. "It's so nice to see you two working together though. From the times I saw you two interact with each other I thought you were going to gut each others throats. Now I can plainly that it is possible, and I don't have to force anyone. Well done." Jade said, but his face was still blank, but he seemed a little more calm. "Anyway once the HQ is back online we use your well coordinated armies to strike back, and violated them like never before." Jade said his voice getting darker, and for a moment it seemed his red eyes were glowing behind those glasses.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:10 pm

┏━━━━━

Hannibal's face to turn a glowing smile, though most didn't like Jade and while some feared him, Hannibal enjoyed him. Another intelligent life "Good morning comrade!" He smirked at Kraven, chuckling like a kid at his fright.
"Kraven will send some me, he has the greater forces for this. We don't want to spread our valuable forces out..Isn't that right, Comrade" He gave a sly smile to his associate.
"Kraven, a rebellious man has the passion unlike any other. A soldier is just a weapon to be direct and fired. I would rather fight the weapon than a passionate man." He patted his compatriot's shoulder as he jumped down to greet his friend.
"I could send some of my medical squad to assist you during the battle and to help your nurse." He walked past Jade. "I have a favor to ask. Could you do some surgery for a friend, it is very important..." He said as he called over a white haired young man he had a boyish face. Hannibal was planning ahead for something very nice

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven raised an eyebrow at Jade when he said his soldiers could help recover the Conqueror Worm Palace "But sir-!" yeah, Kraven's soldiers were recruited for the sole purpose of causing death, they were psychopaths sometimes even worse so than Kraven, even Kraven thought that was a bad idea. Yet, he really didn't want to piss jade off "I'll send for fifty of my men to aid in the reconstruction of the palace... but they won't be happy..." he replied to Jade on a somber note. He shot a glare to Hannibel "Don't touch me."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Jade Fentom

"To be frank Kraven I know your men aren't equipped to repair, they're made to destroy. I'm desperate, but NOT that much. I rather have Hannibal's men take care of the repairing... But thank you for the offer. It's so nice to see you being so eager."  Jade politely said to Kraven, before turning to Hannibal. "Well the medical team would surely help... Makes me wonder why you didn't offer before if you knew if was going to be a hassle for my Nurse alone." Jade said as he tapped his cane on the ground. "Actually I have another question, and this is for you Kraven... Vero died in Funland at Midnight... By Bunny Mio, and WOMAN who I was told by another Worm that was on our side killed him... Where were you? No... Don't answer that cause I know you were probably near Nurse, who WAS there to see it happen... Why didn't you stop it?" Jade asked as he leaned on his cane for a bit as he asked his simple question to Kraven.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven let out a sigh of relief when Jade said his men weren't needed "Oh thank death..." he whispered to himself, in truth he just didn't want to get bored with the repairs, him and his men would have fun elsewhere. Then Jade brought up Vero and Bunny's little fight, which brought a smile to Kraven's face. It wasn't a happy smile, more like an annoyed one of Kraven trying to cover up his displeasure with being accused of things, he knew what Jade was trying to do. Kraven approached Jade, a smile still on his face "You knew Vero... tell me this, knowing him, would you honestly think he would have liked me getting into his duel? No. They both would have simply tried to kill me... I may play the fool Dr. Fenton, but I understand people like him." he replied to Jade quite bluntly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:00 pm

┏━━━━━

"To be honest, Comrade. I'd never thought you would have needed them. Until now this war has change my perspective of No Man's Land....I aim to correct that as well as theses little nest of fools." His soldier was more relaxed around Hannibal than the others...Actually it seemed as if he was mocking him. Hannibal bit his lip as Jade chose his troops for the clean up "Fine, you're actually right...Why send in a bunch of stupid apes to do a man's job. Lest we want another floor ruined."
He looked toward his mocking soldier and signaled him to scurry off.

"Well then, this sounds interesting" He said stroking his chin.

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade smiled back at Kraven, it was nice to see the man defend himself from time to time, though he was hoping for the man to stutter since he wanted an excuse to take off the man's habit. Not today it seems. There was silence between Kraven and Jade before the snake like man himself broke it. "Okay then Kraven... I'll trust what you say, but why did you leave Bunny alive? Surely you didn't know that she was part of the team until I just told you." Jade asked letting Kraven slide for a bit since he called him Doctor, which is what he liked. "I'm So happy to hear that your willing to lend a hand." he said clapping his hands together happily.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven narrowed his eyes at Hannibel as he talked, Kraven wanted to kill this man SO MUCH, but he had to keep it inside for now, at least until Jade left, then Kraven could go back to threatening his life. Jade seemed to accept Kraven's answer, but kept on with the questions, regardless Kraven was glad he wasn't giving as much of a problem as he could have "I believe your assistant game me an assignment... which I'm working on right now... what was it, right, Kill Elliot Payne...." Kraven was leading somewhere "Unless Elliot grew breasts and dressed up like a whore I doubt Bunny was him... killing an assassin who doesn't even have loyalty to any particular faction would not serve to advance my goals at the time, Doctor Fenton." he responded, still eyeing Hannibel becausehe wanted to stab the man.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:07 am

Jade Fentom

"Ah yes... Mocha... So she assigned you..." Jade said as he shook his head. Yes he wanted Elliot Payne dead, but he didn't tell Mocha to give out that order exactly. Either he was kind of glad that Mocha did that, but still he had to punish her. She shouldn't go off guessing what he wanted even if she was right. It was a bad habit that he had to break. Then Kraven mentioned something that Jade had to visualize for a moment, and then a smile slowly crept up on his face. 'Elliot in a dress and fake breasts, and a whore... Mmmmmm... Fitting...' Jade went off before blinking for a moment, suddenly back in reality. "Huh? Oh yes... Um... Before you kill Elliot I want to try and have a moment with him. Anyway I believe I have what I want. Medical supplies, and drugs... Farewell. Wait..." Jade went over to see if he could find a dress, and sighed. "Damn... I don't know the size... Guess. Your a fashion whiz..." Jade mumbled to himself before he picked out a summer dress that was white with orange flower, and some blummers, along with ribbons. "Orange or white... Both... " he said as he picked that out and then waved good-bye. "Again. Farewell." Jade said as he left with a big smile on his face.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:20 am

┏━━━━━

Hannibal's eyebrows raised toward Jade's fascination with Elliot. I made him feel, uncomfortable..Like walking in on a person doing the deed themselves. He patted his own head. The white hair soldier walked off with a few medical soldiers in the back, he lied on a stretcher, they rushed him to a dirty warehouse. A smirk came on to Hannibal's face.
"Such a strange man..." He walked to his soldiers. "Kraven, is that all you here for. Go do something productive. Instead of wetting your pants in front of the good doctor!" He chuckled as he began to shout orders and objectives to his men.

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:24 am

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven saluted Jade as he walked off "Godspeed doctor..." he muttered, then he turned back to Hannibel, you son of a bitch, he thought. He wanted to kill the shark so bad, but he had to bide his time, now wasn't a good moment, he just waited for the eventual time when Hannibel would become the ambitious man he truly is and try to overcome both Vulture Team and the Worms, then, and only then, would Kraven pull the trigger. Kraven turned his back on Hannibel and started to walk away "Be careful when you're alone for the next few days 'comrade'... wouldn't want anything bad happening to yah..." were his last words before walking away into the distance.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:08 pm

┏━━━━━

Hannibal stared at the men working on his soldier, "Make him ready, take him to the base. Not Worm. Ours." Hannibal's eyes stared at the man as his face was being torn and reattached, It was a gruesome ordeal. Surgically removing skin, he never felt bad for it though. They would die for him, but as he watch his soldier under the light of the med team, the air of alcohol and scent of blood made his stomach growl.
"I have to return to worm" He watched as they rushed his soldier into a military grade truck, to places unknown. Whatever Hannibal was planning it seemed he cared very little for the affairs of Worm at the moment. So long as Lucius was taking care of his situation he could care less.

He jumped into a military jeep and patted the driver "Go." He slide back into his seat with arms crossed, he really did seem like a general or militant. His eyes caught the truck carrying the soldier ad mist the battle ready soldiers. He only laughed as he relaxed driving to the Worm Base.

-Exit-

━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:44 am

The Market // Supply Point 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny ran to the supply point. She could hide here for a moment. She walked around, finding a bit of food and eating it up. She sat down, and sighed.
"This...is gonna be bad...it's a matter of time Jade finds me...at least...they all got away." she started to smile...and then start to tear up. "I'm sorry I couldn't help Elliot...I hope to see you again...sorry that we didn't get to hang out much..." she said, and wiped them away. "It's stupid...just like Kain...this is just like with Kain...I get too attached." she sighed.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Market // Supply Point Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:48 am

The Market // Supply Point Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo had managed to trail all the way to this area, limping as he was coughing up a bit of his own blood before licking it off of his hands. "I'll kill that guy...." He said before grinning, still proud he took out a majority of the Worm's troops with his knife storm as he got to a supply area and opened up a case of hospital grade blood before taking a few out to drink and get himself back to full restored health, albeit being drunk and all.

Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down