Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Market // Supply Point

+4
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Creatio Ex Materia
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 Empty Re: The Market // Supply Point

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:49 am

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

There was silence before foot steps could be heard, very light in fact. Then they stopped, and shadow lingering over Bunny. "There's no place to run... And no place to hide..." said a deep voice that was unmistakable. It was Jade and the look he was giving her would haunt her nightmares as he went to grab her red hair. "Care for a little sport before dying?" he asked tapping his cane that he was planning to upgrade soon.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:03 am

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny's eyes widened and she rolled out of the way.
"I still...have energy..." she said, backing away. "I am not some easy prey." she took out her guns and started to shot. However, only one bullet per gun came out. "DAMN!" she started to quickly reload.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:09 am

Jade Fentom

Jade growled as the bullet hit his glasses, breaking them. He lifted his cane while she was loading and shot out his last syringe into her chest. "... You have nothing left..." Jade said as he walked over to her to kick her in the gut.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:17 am

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo managed to hear gun shots nearby as he finished off his last bag of blood before he walked over towards the sounds. He drew out Alex and soon said, "Alright....who the fuck is over here and why did you disturb my dinner time?!" He seemed more pissed off than usual.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:17 am

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny tried to dodge the syringe...but couldn't. She grunted and pulled the syringe out, but it was too late. She knew she was drugged. She stayed standing for a little bit. She tried to reload her gun, getting the clip into the gun. She lifted the gun...but then collapsed. She hit the ground, unconscious.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:36 am

Jade Fentom

Jade panted as he grabbed a hold of Bunny, and started to drag her back to base. "Hmm? No one... It was all in your head." Jade said not in the mood to deal with the cannibal, so he took Buuny's gun. "God back to eating..." He just wanted to do what he wanted to do to Bunny. That was it, so he took aim at Akuyo and just shot at him before going on his way. Whether he killed or not and he was pretty sure he didn't, didn't matter to the man. Just dominating the sweet ass was.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:47 am

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo was hit in the left side of his ribs as he grasped at it, glaring at Jade as he took off. "Oh no you fucking DON'T!" He yelled out before giving hot chase after Jade.

(Exits)

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

"I think we should start around here... This looks like a good place to start. What do you think? Think either one could work for Bunny?" Emilia asked as she picked up a black dress. Then she took some ripped jeans and a tang top. "Have you found anything that you like?" Emilia asked as she put the clothes over her arm, and looked around once more. She was also looking at gas, for what Jo could probably guess. Either to enact her justice or maybe she had some new idea for her armor. The clothing wasn't all the pretty, but it was still stuff that could be used. She wished that there was some designer out her in No Man's Land to make custom clothes or something. "I think after this we should go out for drinks... Sound good?" Emilia asked, not having much emotion on her face, but inside she was excited. She didn't remember when was the last time she did something like this. Almost like she was in a normal society again.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:31 pm

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

She inspected the black dress Emilia held up for Bunny. It looked like the redhead`s style; formal, but not too over the top, and not too girly. "Seems about right for her." She commented, meanwhile looking at the array of clothes before them. Everything was far too ratty for her taste. There should never be this much corduroy or polyester in one place. Her eyes flickered to Emilia as she said, "My taste in clothing is kind of... expensive. But, I mean, not everything here is that awful..." and that was an absolutely lie. Her eyes got caught on a purple shirt and a dinghy looking pair of slacks. At least they were kind of her style. Jo ran her fingers along the fabric, testing it. "That sounds amazing! I`d so kill for a drink right now..." She replied, still invested in the outfit she took interest in. It was ratty, but close enough. She was a lot more picky about what her clothes were made out of, usually importing the fabrics for her custom suits from overseas, but there really wasn`t much of a choice here. She picked up the shirt, holding it over herself and looked over to Emilia to ask how she felt about it, but her words got caught in her throat as she saw the woman looking for gas. "How does that suit of yours work, anyway? And how`d you get something like that?" She asked, having wanted to ask this question to her for a while now.   

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:43 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia nodded, glad that she got at least something for Bunny that she might wear. She waited to see what Jo might pick out and tilted her head when the woman didn't seem to care. Well... To be frank she didn't blame her since this all looked... Ugly... She didn't even want to touch some of these things since she recognized them on some of the people she knew and died here... Which was actually disturbing. "Now that is a fantastic question. How does the armor work... Well funny that you ask that..." Emilia said as she picked out some gasoline that she thought would be good for the modifications for her suit. "It's rage and justice Jo... Pure rage and justice Jo..." Emilia said looking very serious when she said that. Silence went by before Emilia started laughing, making a joke obviously. "I kid! Not It's a bit more complicated then rage... Though it's what started it all... And the need to protect..." Emilia said getting a distant look in her eyes, and looked down for a moment, taking a piece of clothing and putting it against herself before putting it back. "It used to be a normal suit of armor you know... It's made to be bullet proof, and to take on heavy explosive damage... It's like... If I can put them in terms that anyone can understand it's that it's like Iron Man's suit... It used to have lasers, but the one you see is a down graded version because of the battles it's seen. I'm trying to fix it up as much as possible... As for how it works in detail the only way to get that information, is to go right in here..." Emilia said as she pointed at her head, indicating her brain. "As for how I got it... Well... That's a... A friend, a VERY good friend helped me... We made it together... " she began to say, but a distant look appeared in her eyes. "I used to be a body guard for a scientist, an inventor.... And did I engineering myself so... When I got this suit idea... I mostly based it off the scientist ideas on robotics and such..." Emilia said as she took a few things for Bunny to help her choose just in case.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:05 am

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo watched Emilia carefully, tensing as she stated it ran off pure rage and justice. She wasn`t sure how to react. Smile? Was she joking? Hopefully. Honestly, it wouldn`t be too surprising if she wasn`t, considering the things she did. However, it turned out she was joking, and Jo forced a slightly nervous laugh. She then noticed the look in her eyes that told her that this woman wasn`t looking at the current moment. She was thinking back. The blunette watched her, listening carefully. She involuntarily perked as she mentioned Iron Man. Emilia was kind of like her childhood coming back to punch her in the face in the shape of a hero named Valkyur. "I probably wouldn`t understand that information anyway." Jo joked briefly, still checking out the single outfit she had her eyes on. "On a different note, your friend sounds pretty amazing. Engineering... and... like, math things... that sounds fun." She wasn`t sure what else to say that wouldn`t be pushing it or prying too much. Judging from how Emilia spoke of the events, it seemed a bit personal. As she said all this, she couldn`t help but look over her shoulder in the direction of Baker Street, where Vulture had set up their tents. She hoped they were okay. Not being there to watch everyone was making her a bit anxious.  

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia looked back at Jo, and then quickly picked up what she needed for her suit, gasoline, some tools, and bolts. "I am pretty much done here... Let's go and drop off this stuff and then we can go and get a drink." Emilia said as she took the stuff and started heading back, and then stopped, squinting at the sight."Jo... I think your camp is on fire." Emilia observed before, running right for the camp. The smoke could be seen from here, and she just hoped that Worm hadn't come back again, or someone did something stupid.
*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:31 pm

i`d give my life

Jo shrugged dismissively, checking out her outfit for a final time before Emilia spoke up. "Mhm." She chimed, holding the purple shirt over herself to check a final time. As she examined how the shirt would fit on her person, she seemed to be in another world until she heard Emilia. "..." She paused, eyes widening. "What." With that, she just grabbed the outfit and ran off to the Vulture Tents.

(EXIT) 

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:09 pm

The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 Chelsea67_zpsb9d46a98

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Surprisingly enough, Chelsea had managed to get to the Supply Point with no trouble at all! She had a big smile on her face, happy that she was doing errands all on her own. Maybe she did have potential to be able to really help out Vulture Team, after all!
After picking up the medicine that they needed to restock in the infirmary, she paused for a moment, standing there and trying to think of whether there was anything else that they needed that she could pick up while she was there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Boris Gregor
The Market // Supply Point - Page 2 Boris4_zps419c363a
Codename: Airay

Boris went to the supply point, and was getting some bread, but then he saw...her. His heart started to beat very fast...which really hurt because lance impalement. He couldn't help but stare at him, a blush on his face. It was she, the woman of his dreams! He walked over.
"Oh...h-hello." he was trying to act manly. "You need something? I can get it for you." he wasn't being himself at all.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea looked at Boris, worrying slightly at first since he was a stranger, but her worries subsided as he didn't try to do anything shady. In fact, he was acting quite kind!
"Well, I got what I came for, first--now I'm just wondering if there's anything else I need to pick up while I'm here," she explained, smiling at him. "I don't get to go out alone most of the time, so I want to make sure that I get everything we need!" She realized that it probably hadn't been the best idea to announce out loud that she was alone, but she still kept that same smile on her face, brushing off that fact and trying to play it off as nothing, hoping that it would go unnoticed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Boris Gregor

Boris sighed. Okay...this was it.
"You're....Chelsea Mercy right?" he asked. His voice got a little...meek. "I...I wonder because I've heard so many things about you...but never had the chance to meet you...it's...really nice...to meet you." Boris said, smiling a little. "D...do you need an escort back? I can...walk you..." he said, rubbing his neck. "I mean...It's not a-UGH!" he clutched his chest. "Stop making pain!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea noticed how nervous Boris was getting, and smiled sympathetically. She knew how hard it could be sometimes when you had to talk to people you didn't know--shyness could get the better of anyone, really.
"Yes, I'm Chelsea," she nodded to him. "I didn't know that I was so well known around that people knew my name..." It was actually a bit nice to find somebody who knew who she was! Maybe it meant that she actually was making an impact in her efforts with helping Vulture, after all! "What's your name?"
When he clutched at his chest, she gasped, frowning in concern. "O-Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Boris Gregor

Boris looked at her. She cared? About his wounds? Mission complete. He continued to feign the amount of pain he was in, and sat down.
"I'm alright...actually...I just sort of saw you one day and realized that you, "Were the most beautiful girl in the world" were Rover's sister and I thought, "I'm madly in love you with" that it was you. I mean...you're brother is Rover....it's Rover right?" he asked, not really remembering...thinking the things on the side. He wanted to say those words...but didn't. "Damn, why am I such a fuck up?" he asked himself...out loud. "Oops..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Oh--his name's Ryder. But Emilia called him 'Rover' at first, so maybe that's where you heard that from?" Chelsea gave a little laugh, grinning. Her eyes widened in surprise as he got to the last part, and she gave him a sad little frown. "Oh, come on--everyone makes mistakes every now and then. I-It doesn't mean that you're a--" she paused for a moment, trying to come up with something else she could say in place of the curse word. She never cussed, after all. "Um! It doesn't mean that you're a mess-up. Don't worry."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Boris Gregor

Boris looked at her, cupping her hands in his.
"I can't do it anymore. Chelasea Mercy, I'm madly in love with you!" he said, looking dead into her eyes. "When I saw you on a scouting mission, I knew we were destined for each other. I didn't care if I had no idea who you were, I just...knew." he got on a knee. "Please Chelsea...will you hang out with me and stuff?" he asked, dead serious.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:02 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea's eyes widened in surprise, and a bright red blush came onto her face as Boris started talking. Was this a love confession? Wait--was this a proposal--?! Oh...no. Just hanging out...okay. Phew.
She considered her options of what she could do. She didn't even know this man's name, and she certainly didn't feel any exceedingly strong feelings for him--however, she did know that No Man's Land was full of maniacs. And she didn't know if this guy was one of said maniacs. Meaning that if she refused him, she was in danger. But if she accepted, she was still in danger--
She was really starting to regret going out alone, now.

"I...um..." she paused, trying to word her answer carefully. "S-Sure! I'll hang out with you!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 am

Boris Gregor

Boris blushed.
"W-wait....really?" he asked. "W-wow...I wasn't expecting that...Actually, I'm having a picnic with some buddies today...you can join us if you want!" he said. "Oh...god, I never told you my name. My name is Boris Gregor." he said
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:30 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Oh--a picnic? That meant more people! That meant less of a chance of shady things happening! ...Sort of. Either way, she couldn't really get out of it, now...
"Um, alright! Nice to meet you, Boris. I'd love to go with you to your picnic." She gave him a big smile, while internally hoping that maybe the picnic would be somewhere near Carrion Land, just in case.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:43 am

Boris Gregor

"The picnic is in Highend. It's gonna be a lot of fun, I promise. Then, I'll walk you home. I-is this okay?" he asked. "I promise we won't hurt you. Like...serious promise. I'll protect you with my life!" he said, being honest...like really.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next