Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Market // Supply Point

+4
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Creatio Ex Materia
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Market // Supply Point - Page 3 Empty Re: The Market // Supply Point

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:55 am

The Market // Supply Point - Page 3 Chelsea67_zpsb9d46a98

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea paused for a moment, examining Boris' face as he spoke. He seemed like he was being pretty sincere here...
"Oh...H-Highend? Um...didn't The Family kind of just attack us, though...?" she asked him, just a bit worried. She was still unaware of the truce that had been made between Vulture and The Family, so right now, it seemed awfully like he was asking her right into the den of the people who'd just tried to kill them. "Is it really okay for me to be there...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:35 am

Boris Gregor
The Market // Supply Point - Page 3 Boris4_zps419c363a
Codename: Airay

"Wait...they...they attacked you?!" He asked. "I...I mean, sure, I attacked Worm but..." he growled. "Drat...I mean...we made a truce with Vulture...but it's too dangerous still...I don't want to put the one I love into danger..." he looked down. "How about...I just take you home...?" he said, a little disappointed that she couldn't come to the picnic, but...her safety was much more important.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:41 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

The Market // Supply Point - Page 3 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

"Chelsea!" Emilia called as she rode on a horse... Wait what!? Where did the horse come from? If you are wondering where the horse came from Emilia stole it. She was so worried about Chelsea, the girl barely knew how to to use a knife in battle! What was she thinking!? Emilia raced through the supply point and 'woooed' when she found Chelsea. "There you are-... Who the hell is this?" Emilia started out happy, but then face turned hard, and cold when she saw Boris.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:47 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea was awfully surprised with Boris' response. He was...actually worried about her? Like actually? That surprised her...maybe Boris wasn't so bad after all!
At that moment, she heard Emilia, and turned to look at the woman, somewhat relieved--and was definitely surprised to see the horse. She didn't even know that there were any animals in No Man's Land! Though, she had heard plenty of rumors about hordes of ostriches running around for some reason or other...

"O-Oh! Hello there, Emilia! Sorry for going off alone...um...I got the medicine, though! And...this is Boris. He wanted to bring me to a picnic, but apparently it's a bit too dangerous for me to go into Highend right now, so..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:57 am

Boris Gregor

Boris looked at Emilia, getting a bit on the defensive. This girl looked tough...where the hell did the HORSE come from?
"I didn't intend harm on her! I love her...I would never want harm to come to her." he said. "If you wish to taske her home, please do." he looked at her. "Chelsea...I'll be nearer then you think...I'll protect you...love." he said, giving a quick hug to her, and then backing away. He put his hands up. "You're free to take her." he said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

The Market // Supply Point - Page 3 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

"Chelsea... Never go out by yourself ever again. But thank you for getting the medicine. Next time though... Go with a group or at least me." Emilia explained as her eyes never left Boris. She was keeping an eye on him. The way he looked at Chelsea put her on the edge, made her remember something that always made her sick. She didn't say a word to him, and picked Chelsea up with one arm and placed her in front of her. "Hang on tight..." Emilia said and kicked the horse into action. They rode off and out of sight.

*Exit*

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:08 am

Boris Gregor

Boris sighed.
"Damn it...I...I fucked up!" he said. "But...she was so beautiful...I should covet the time I spend with her but...it's so little...it's not fair!" he said. "Alright..." he got the food and left with it. He didn't feel like a picnic anymore. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:10 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"A-Alright..." Chelsea said guiltily as Emilia told her not to go out alone again. She had known it was dangerous--why hadn't she waited? Still...she had wanted to prove herself...that she could do things on her own...
As she was lifted onto the horse, she looked over at Boris, giving him a sad smile.

"S-Sorry, Boris...be seeing you..."
And before she had the chance to say anything else, the horse had taken off, and they were on their way back to Carrion Land, Boris becoming little more than a tiny purple speck behind them.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:04 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

The Market // Supply Point - Page 3 REniernew283_zps8b0792a0

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Renier had decided to extract some more information about the supply point and who was in control of it and then for some information about Carrion worm. it took him several "negotiations" with a knife to find someone who was willing to talk about faction members and roles. of course, he couldn't just leave him alive to warn the others ahead... that could cause problems in the future.

renier hid his bags away from the supply point to recollect after he had gotten what he was after, and to allow him to carry more out as well.

he entered the supply point and found the medical supplies, he was stopped by a guard asking what he was doing here.
why, im here to pick up supplies for The Doctor... why else would i be here?
the guard seemed unsure and wanted to contact Jade.
do you really think The Doctor would be happy about getting called? every second we waste here is another second he has to wait... and i don't think you really want to be the reason his supplies were delayed...

the guard swallowed uncomfortably and shuddered a bit at the thought of something unpleasant and gave Renier to go ahead to collect what he needed.

Renier loaded two bag with as much medicine and medical supplies as they could hold, along with several items of food for himself and dried teas.

he smile at the guard and thanked him for letting him get the supplies he needed, and gave him a couple packs of cigarettes in thanks as he left.

he collected his bags again and headed for the black market humming happily.

[exit]

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3