Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City // Black Market (Decimated)

+6
Emu Queen
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 3 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:33 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 3 Dorthy8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorthy didn't want to get in the way of the adults talking, so she really was just exploring on her own. Trying to find her own information about things. She listened in though when Willow said that she knew something. 'Interesting...' Dorthy thought before her and Holden got eye contact for a bit. She glared at him for a bit before walking off. She was trying to find Nate.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 3 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:39 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 3 Pugsy11

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy raised an eyebrow to Bunny "Wah-? What did I do wrong!? I am confused-" and then she went off to talk to others, yeah right he forgot, he needed to get some information. She said they had a few hours, that should be enough time. Pugsy was about to walk off before he saw Willow "Oh...?" his eyes widened as she approached him "Huh...? You know about him!? Woah! Yayifications! Okay so- like- do you know what he looks like... or what his name is... or who works for him... or pretty much anything else about him...?" he asked her, finding it completely normal that this girl seemed to know about the Holiday Killer and would give him information without question.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:43 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 3 Gunnar125_zps57e496da

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar sighed as he saw Willow walk right up to Pugsy and Bunny--of course she would. Of course. He loved her, but--still. Of course.
He gave Holden a quick nod, then walked over to stand by Willow--not wanting her to be alone anywhere near anyone who seemed to want info on the Holiday Killer. Especially because of their own circumstances working for the guy. He didn't really say anything--simply stood by Willow. Looking almost like a bodyguard. A bodyguard with a scarf full of hamsters.
Yup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:56 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 3 Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"These people aren't Ivy. You can talk normally." she said, giggling. She looked at the trio. Colorful bunch. She looked at them as Pugsy asked the questions. She relaxed her posture and listened, but her guns were not far away.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:14 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 3 Tumblr_muz6leJzN91slughho1_500_zps13c59354

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow giggled in amusement as Pugsy questioned her, a little surprised that he trusted her yet not bothered in the slightest. Instead, she bounced on her toes, opening her mouth to speak. "Well, see... I can't really tell you what he looks like, or his name- but I can tell you who works for him! That's... really all I can tell you, because, you see-" Here, she paused, giving an entertained laugh followed by a grin when she glanced over her shoulder and noticed Gunnar close by, before she turned back to the pair before her. She hadn't even noticed the kids... "Well, we three all work for him! Oh- and Zombie- but he's kind of an ass sometimes so I'm not including him right now!" Right after she finished speaking, she gave a genuine laugh of happiness- before suddenly, her hand flashed upwards, and she threw two large needles apiece at both Pugsy and Bunny, before she backed up some, still laughing. "It's too much of a shame really, that you had to be looking for us! I'd have had so much fun helping your outfit choices out...! ... Really dreadful, though the hat you have, big guy, is adorable! Anyways... Gunnar, I think I want the lady over here- she has some really ugly fashion decisions going on and it's just bugging meeee!" Willow whined as she pointed at Bunny, pouting before flashing a grin at the woman, prepared for the counterattack that was likely to follow.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:28 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 3 Gunnar70_zpsc6ffc4bd

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

As Gunnar saw Willow initially attack the two in front of them, his eyebrows rose, and he slowly herded his hamsters back inside his scarf, where they would at the very least be safe. He looked to Willow as she returned to his side, nodding to her in agreement--as long as they were going to fight, he supposed that he would let Willow do what she wanted. And so, in turn, Gunnar looked to Pugsy quietly, moving his hand inside of his coat as if getting ready to draw something out on a moment's notice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:39 am

Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
 West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 3 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate entered the Black Market. He had lost Dorothy on the way. He really needed to find her. She was not going to get hurt on his watch. Then he heard Pugsy shouting.
Really? Really? And Bunny thinks I'm going to get myself in trouble. He face palmed as he walked though the market. He found Pugsy through his hat. He really did look like a bum right now.
Nate felt a pair of eyes on him. He scanned the area and then saw that a man in a hat and jump suit had spotted him. He returned the look  for a moment before examining the rest of the area. The jump suit man was standing with a blonde girl and a boy holding hamsters in his scarf. Um....okay. More pets. Fun.
He tried to get closer as stealthily as possible but he'd already been spotted once. The blonde girl  approached Pugsy. She seemed very chipper for someone stuck in No Mans Land. He stayed close enough to be able to bear what everyone was saying and then he finally found Dorothy. He ran over to her and smiled in relief at the girl.
There you are. I was worried... RUN Then he grabbed Dorothy's hand and led her to a corner where they couldn't be seen.
  Shit, shit , shit. I'm sorry for dragging you. Dorothy, have you been taught how to fight? Nate had his guns at the ready.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:06 am

BunnyMio

Bunny listened, and sort of knew it. She ducked as the needles whizzed above her.
"Pugsy...it seems these people want to fight us...should he oblige?" she asked. She glared at where Nate and Dorothy went. "And when I get back, they are going to pay hell." she thought. "DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW YOUR THERE!" she yelled at the kids, and then turned her attention to Willow. "Look girly, you really don't want to fight me. I'm not in the mood." she said. She crossed her arms. "And I wouldn't say anything about my fashion sense. I mean, you have redneck joe and pales magee over there. I think they need a bit of attention, get me?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:11 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy smiled to Willow "No prob! We can take any help you can give! Thanks a lot lady!" he thanked her with a big goofy smile on his face. Then she said she and her compatriots worked for this Holiday Killer, which confused Pugsy "Oh...?" and then he was kind of stabbed by a rather large needle. Which he really didn't feel, he looked down at it, confused "Uh Bunny... I don't think they want to help us..." he commented to her, though she already seemed to be doing the fighting thing, or was getting ready for it. Pugsy was just rather confused. But Gunnar, this guy with the hamsters seemed to be placing his eyes on him "Hmmm..." Pugsy met eyes with him, slowly moving over to a decayed street sign and pulling it from the earth. He then held it like a big club "Hey there... what's your name!? You can call me Pugnificient! I'm gonna beat you up- so just stay still, okay?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:24 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

"Does the mouse need to know the name of the cat that hunts it? I think not," Gunnar replied to Pugsy's request of hearing his name, sighing and shaking his head. He observed Pugsy as the man tugged a street sign out of the ground--definitely a power fighter. He hadn't even seen the man flinch at all when Willow's needle hit him, so--pain resistant, as well. Gunnar frowned, trying to come up with a strategy here, pulling a length of chain out from his coat--one end in his hand as he pulled out more chain to give himself more leeway--while the other end of the chain still extended under his coat, wrapped around his shoulder. He paused for a moment, giving Pugsy an irritated look. "....And what kind of name is 'Pugnificent,' anyway...? It sounds like a third grader made it..." Gunnar didn't attack just yet--but he also didn't stay where he was. Since, obviously, Pugsy having told him to stay still--staying still was a bad idea. So, Gunnar began to walk--slowly walking in an arc, circling Pugsy.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:27 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 3 Tumblr_muz6leJzN91slughho1_500_zps13c59354

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow sort of just laughed happily when she saw her needles hit at least Pugsy, but soon enough she turned her attention back to Bunny, and she gave a little giggle of happiness at the sight of her apparent displeasure. She didn't even seem to care when the woman called her 'girly' and claimed she wasn't in the mood to fight- though, when she insulted Gunnar's and Holden's wardrobe choices, her eyes narrowed. "Look here missy- They are just fine...! I wouldn't date anyone who didn't have some sort of fashion sense! At least the color schemes are more decent than yours! What's with that jacket, seriously- it clashes horribly with your hair!" She pouted after she finished, standing there a moment before sighing heavily, reaching for something apparently hidden within her skirt. "I really do need another mannequin but I suppose you won't do... I mean, you're a pretty lady yourself... but I can already tell you won't willingly try anything on, and I guess I kind of need to fight you now..." Willow shook her head sadly before she pulled a knife from her skirt and darted forward, slashing rapidly at the other woman before darting back again, though remaining tensed for a return attack. She was quick- probably because she was so small- and rather fond of poisons... if her original plan of attack didn't work, she'd likely resort to something less direct.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:35 am

BunnyMio

As Willow was talking, Bunny quickly pulled out a gun and shot her.
"Sorry, got bored and don't care what you're saying anymore." she said, easily moving past the knife slashes, only to boing off her and disappear into the oncoming snow storm. Soon, a shot fired from behind. She was hidden, sniper was out.
"Maybe I can practice taking those shots the other guy was...nah...ammo is precious. I need to conserve for now." she thought.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:38 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy frowned when Gunnar didn't give his name "Oh okay... that wasn't very nice-" then he saw Gunnar pull out the chains, his weapon. That was a wake up call, this man wasn't scared, not in the slightest. It'd been a while since Pugsy had fought someone who didn't run away the second he showed off his strength. Not since that whole drama with Kraven. He kept a stead glare upon him- and then he insulted his codename. How dare he think that 'Pugnificient' wasn't a cool name!? The vagabond! Pugsy began to swing the street sign at Gunnar in circular motions, just trying to swat at him with the thing "H-hey! My girlfriend came up with that name! Don't insult it! Y-you're gonna pay for that you jerk!"

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:46 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar visibly grimaced when he heard the gunshots from the other fight. Not only was he pretty sure that those were aimed at Willow--but also, those gunshots were going to hurt his hamsters' ears. And that was not bueno. At all.
"You're going to wake Fluffers up..." he growled under his breath, obviously irritated by the fact that Bunny was even using guns. "Fluffers needs his nap time."
Gunnar's irritated grumblings, though, were cut off as Pugsy began attacking him. He deftly stepped back away from Pugsy's attack, giving him a look.
"Why must you be so childish...?" Gunnar asked, before he began to twirl the chain with one hand, pulling out a bit more length of it as he gauged his attack--before throwing the chain and letting it fly, aiming for Pugsy's legs. He hoped to entangle the man's legs with the chain--and if that worked, Gunnar would pull on the chain and try to tug the man off his feet.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:54 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

As Willow noticed Bunny reaching for something, she instinctively darted to the side, thus avoiding the woman's first shot- before grimacing as the red-head disappeared into the snow, spinning around to try and see where she had gone. What a nuisance...! She knew the woman had a gun though, and before she could fire off a shot and hit her, she dropped a smoke bomb, soon being enveloped in a cloud that shielded her from view- so the next shot missed her as well, and when the smoke finally dissipated, she was gone. It only took a moment though before the blonde reappeared, having somehow managed to spot Bunny- and quickly, before the other woman noticed her, Willow cracked open what appeared to be... a glow stick? Whatever it was, it was bright and easy to see, and she soon turned and splattered it towards Bunny, hoping to get some on her clothes, or her gun- something, so she would be able to spot her easier in the snow. Then, she followed up by tossing a few more needles, grinning once more. "Hey, hey you! This is actually kind of fun- keep it up!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:04 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy's eyes widened as he saw the hamsters, whom he had not realized existed until the moment he spoke of Fluffers. He pointed at him, his eyes wide and sparky "Woah-!" he was going to poke them! He needed to! They were begging to be poked! It was hid destiny-! And then he was called childish, to which Pugsy looked appalled "H-hey! I'm not childish! That wasn't very nice either!" and so Pugsy kept sweeping his street sign at Gunnar wildly, not even really noticing the chain, nor did he feel it, he was just focused on trying to swat Gunnar like a fly with the street sign.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:17 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar gave the slightest hint of a smile as he saw the chain latch around Pugsy's leg--and he pulled.
And nothing happened.
He tried again--but still nothing--and then suddenly street sign coming straight towards his head--
Using his free hand to hold down his scarf--and therefore also the hamsters, to keep them safe--Gunnar ducked the sign's horizontal arc, in the same motion pulling the chains away from Pugsy's leg, beginning to coil them back up around his arm, taking a few steps back to avoid Pugsy's next swing. So...the man wasn't easily budged, either...So then, this would be somewhat of a David and Goliath situation here...
And just as David felled Goliath with a simple stone, Gunnar had plans to defeat this opponent, as well--he'd taken down plenty of scarier men in his lifetime, anyway.
Perhaps he could tire this large man out...? The man seemed to be swinging at him pretty frantically already, as it was...
Gunnar continued moving backwards, up until he felt a building at his back, and he quickly darted to the side, keeping light on his feet so not to get hit by one of Pugsy's swings. He had to find an opening...or a weakness of some sort...
As he darted away from Pugsy, he whipped his chain out at the man's head for good measure--if the legs wouldn't work, perhaps head trauma would...?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:42 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 3 Dorthy8

Dorthy felt herself get dragged off by Nate, and then hidden in a corner. "It's ok. It's not like I haven't been in situations like these Nate." Dorthy said to Nate as she then heard Bunny an d rolled her eyes. "Your not my mom." she said and gave Nate a raised eyebrow. "Of course I know! I've been taught by Kraven and my father how to fight. I think it would be dumb if I didn't know self-defense at this point." Dorthy whispered back, and then she smiled at him. "Remember us kids can't be underestimated." she said trying to be calm. She looked back and then hid again. "Okay Nate what is the Go Plan."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:25 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny felt a presence, and jumped back into the street, near Pugsy, shelling a few bullets at her from the air.
"Sure. By the way, your dress is SO last year! Have you been living under a rock? Green is tots a creative color!" she said. By the time she landed, she had her rifle back in her leg, and her guns were out. One of the needs sliced her coat, but that was minimal. Nothing she hadn't dealt with before.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy narrowed his eyes at Gunnar as he pulled the chain, it was to no avail, and Pugsy knew that. He didnt' even try to fight back at that point "Okay now- how about we stop trying to kill each other-? Maybe we can settle this words, yeah?" and then Gunnar finally let go with the blade. Yeah that was good maybe the fight was over- nope. Pugsy tried to keep his eyes on Gunnar, but honestly he could not. And lost track already. Pugsy kept himself on guard, he knew an attack would come soon. And it did, Pugsy heard the chain flying through the air "Gotcha...!" Pugsy caught the chain coming towards his head, then tugged at it with all his strength to bring Gunnar close.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar grunted with surprise and displeasure as Pugsy caught the chain--and just as expected, this time Pugsy was doing the pulling, and Gunnar literally came flying off his feet towards the man thanks to Pugsy's inhuman strength. Gunnar let the chain go slack, beginning to let it unravel from his shoulder--but that would take a while. So, he was still being pulled forward. While he was being pulled through the air, though, he reached back into his coat, unclipping from his belt what he then revealed to be quite a large-headed hammer. He figured that he might as well use the momentum to his advantage--and as soon as his feet skidded back to the ground again near Pugsy, he swung the hammer at the man's side--notably the side of his body that had the hand that Pugsy was using to hold the chains, in hopes of making the hammer-swing more difficult to catch.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow blinked as she saw Bunny moving away, before she pouted and tried to dart after her- just barely being clipped by a few of the bullets in the process, before she gasped in offended shock. "How dare you! When was that nasty yellowy green color ever in style?" An expression of outrage on her face, the blonde then pulled out yet more needles before flinging them at Bunny as she ran forward, obviously annoyed that her fashion choices were being criticized. As soon as she was closer, she once more pulled out her knife to slash at the woman, all while trying to move behind her. She was quick on her feet, and angry- never a good combination.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:02 pm

BunnyMio

*tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink*
Bunny moved her arms to protect herself. The needles were trying to jab into the metalic arms she had, but it wasn't working. Bunny had no need to fear her.
"Sorry, your needles aren't going to work." she said. "And personally, I don't need fashion advice from a stuck up brat." The pistons in her ankle engaged, and she dashed at Willow at high speeds, the snow behind her was kicking up rapidly. She jumped over Willow, not right behind her, and sent several jabs with her hands toward Willow's spine. She grinned. "Your way out of your league..."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy grinned as he saw Gunnar coming towards him, or- flying towards him. It seemed obvious now that this guy wasn't willing to talk "Ugh- fine- I'm just gonna have to kill you or something now..." he muttered rather casually, looking kind of bothered. Then he saw the hammer come out "Oh...?" he squinted at it, trying to see just what the man was holding. It wasn't until he was struck with it that he realized it was a hammer. The thing hit Pugsy, producing a noticeable crunching sound, but Pugsy didn't even seem to feel it. Pugsy then used his other side to grab Gunnar "Heh... you may have got a good hit on me... but now it's my turn..." he muttered, glaring at him. He held Gunnar by his shirt, gripping him tightly, then dropped the chain with his other hand. The arm that had been hit seemed damaged, very much so, but his arm still lifted to punch Gunnar in the face, despite the damage.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

In the same moment that Gunnar heard his chain hit the ground, he saw Pugsy rear back his fist--and the punch connected straight with Gunnar's face. His head whipped back for a moment, and he blinked for a second before looking back to Pugsy and spitting out a bit of blood at him. Now that had hurt. A lot.
"My neck's going to be sore for a week..." he grumbled angrily as he held the hammer in one hand, letting the chains that were still partially wrapped around his shoulder dangle to the ground, jangling with every movement. He seemed fairly motionless at first--up until suddenly, he swiftly jammed his now free hand back inside his coat, pulling out his third and final weapon--a combat knife. He'd been forced close in, and blunt trauma wasn't working--so this was the obvious next route. All in one movement, he tugged out the knife, jabbing the blade towards the area where Pugsy's neck met his shoulder the best he could, still keeping a tight grip on his hammer with the other hand. "Sorry to say this, but I can't let you kill me that easily--not only would it be downright embarrassing, but I've still got too many people to take care of for you to take my life from me now--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next