Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City // Black Market (Decimated)

+6
Emu Queen
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 4 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:06 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 4 Pugsy11

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy went wide eyed again to Gunnar as he said his neck would be sore "Oh... sorry there dude-" he apologized before he saw the knife come out. He didn't really see it as a threat, the hammer could do so much more, but he didn't realize that the man was so close that he could go for the neck right there. Using the hand he had just punched Gunnar with, he caught the blade, with his palm. The blade stabbed straight into Pugsy's hand, getting stuck in it "Oh... that probably isn't good... oh boy..." he said staring at his knifed-hand. He blinked, looking rather worried before looking back to Gunnar "I think this is getting dumb now-" Pugsy then dropped Gunnar, before throwing a knee towards his gut "STOP DA FIGHTING!" he yelled as he did so, for some reason.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 4 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 4 Tumblr_muz6leJzN91slughho1_500_zps13c59354

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow pouted slightly as Bunny blocked her needles, sighing but admitting to herself that she would need to use a different tactic. She was quiet for only a second though, pouting thoughtfully, before suddenly she grinned. And as she grinned, she just stood there- watching as the other woman dashed towards her and leaped into the air. The instant her feet left the ground though, she moved- she spun around and stepped backwards, putting a bit of room between herself and Bunny before blocking the jabs with her arms. It hurt- but she seemed not to care as instead she simply grabbed onto Bunny's jacket with one hand, squeezing the fabric tightly in her fingers before bringing out her knife and slashing at the woman in multiple places, aiming where she was uncertain if there was metal. Chest, face, throat- none of her hits were aiming to kill however... Because this time the knife she was using was coated in a poison, a specific type of poison intended not to kill but to cause severe, burning pain as it spread through the body. Even a minor scratch would hopefully be enough to hurt this woman enough that she at least slowed down some... "I'm out of my league? Honey, you don't know who you're talking to. I have tricks up my sleeve that you would never even expect..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:26 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 4 Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny grinned. She used the closeness to her advantage, and kneed the girl a few times in the chest. She then fired her gun, and moved away.
"Too bad." she said. She took the knife slashes, knowing there was a reason for it, but only on collar bone. "Oh dear, looks like you've ruined your dress." she looked at Pugsy, "You alright?"

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:48 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 4 Gunnar70_zpsc6ffc4bd

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar stumbled just slightly as Pugsy dropped him, grimacing at the loss of his knife--since the blade was at the moment embedded into Pugsy's hand and all. As the knee came towards Gunnar's gut, he dodged around it nimbly--even though he had a pounding headache, now, his legs were still working, thankfully--and as he got around the knee, he gripped onto his hammer with both hands now, swinging it at the man again.
"Do you have to be so loud? You're going to drive my hamsters deaf at this rate..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:27 am

Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 4 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate smiled at Dorothy, still alert should the fighting approach them.
I figured that much. I just wanted to make sure and I know how dangerous a kid can be when given the proper tools. He smiled at the girl, hoping to make her feel more confident. He was scared too but with both Bunny and Pugsy out there he knew they would be safe. Okay, the plan is you stay back for now in case I need back up.  I know you can fight but you don't have any weapons on hand. If anyone dangerous approaches you hit them with your best shot. I'm going to go out there and try and help the others Nate pulled out one of his extra guns and handed it to Dorothy, cocked the  gun in his hand and smiled at the girl.I really hope you know how to use that. If you don't know how the safety is off, just aim at your target and fire. There will be kick but if you hold your stance you should be fine.  I'm counting on you, Dorothy. Then Nate crept out of the corner sticking to any available shadows and out of sight aimed a bullet for Gunner's shoulder before moving to yet another dark corner.

"
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:24 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 4 Tumblr_muz6leJzN91slughho1_500_zps13c59354

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow grunted softly in pain as she was kneed in the chest, but she was still grinning the entire time- it seemed she wasn't that bothered by pain. The instant the woman brought her gun into play though, she started fighting back- she shoved the other away from her and jerked away, managing to avoid any sort of fatal hit and instead taking the bullet through her arm. She let out a small hiss of pain, yet soon enough she was laughing again- especially as she brought her hand up to her wound, momentarily applying pressure, before bringing the now bloodied fingers up in front of her face, examining them in the bit of light she could manage. Strangely, the blood appeared to be not red, but a sort of blue color. "That's okay... a single dress ruined is worth your suffering any day... besides... isn't my blood such a pretty color...?" With a maniacal sort of grin on her face, the blonde showed her blood to Bunny, before pulling out what looked to be a smoke bomb. "Soon enough, you'll feel the effects of my poison, and then you'll see... oh, and by the way... ALMONDS!" The last word was actually shouted quite loudly, and as soon as she had said it Willow pulled the pin on the smoke bomb and tossed it to the ground in front of Bunny, instantly pulling a gas mask over her face afterwards and backing away. The instant the pin was pulled, the object started to hiss quietly, yet there was no obvious signs of anything coming out of it- mostly because the poison gas inside was colorless. Yet again though, she wasn't quite using the deadliest of her arsenal of chemicals... this one was intended to dull the senses of whoever inhaled it, to confuse the mind and make movement more sluggish.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:48 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy stared at Gunnar as he dodged the knee, in all honesty most people went down after the punch "Oh crap-" and then Gunnar struck. Pugsy braced for impact "Loud!? I'm not loud!" he yelled to Gunnar before being swung at by the hammer. Pugsy tried to block, but the attack smashed him into a building, causing the man to be thrown through it, the debris from the blast flying onto him until it began to pile up over him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:56 am

BunnyMio

Bunny took a deep breath before the hissing started. The gas mask was enough to say this wasn't a smoke bomb. She was kind of dumb. The blue blood however, was a thing. But, wasting no time, she stepped on her left ankle, pulling out the compact sniper, and- BAM smacked it away. She jumped back a bit, firing a shot cause why now.
"FOOOOORE!" she yelled and laughed. "I'm silly. Anyway-" she saw Pugsy get thrown, and ran over. "Shit! Hold on Pug!" she fired again, and started to dig up Pugsy.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:03 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar smiled approvingly as Pugsy was tossed into the building--only to then be shot in the shoulder by some bullet from somewhere. He looked down at his scarf in alarm, sighing when he saw that none of his hamsters had been struck. The gunshot hurt, yes...but his job wasn't done. He heard Willow shout almonds, and well--that was their code word. He reached into his coat, pulling out a gas mask he had stowed in there, fastening it over his face, then quickly securing all of the hamsters inside of the scarf by pulling it snug. It wouldn't be tight enough to hurt the hamsters--but it would at least filter the air for them. He raised an eyebrow behind his mask as Bunny simply ignored him and ran to help Pugsy. He shrugged to Willow, then grabbed up his chain that had fallen to the ground, gathering it in his hand and spinning it around as he aimed for the back of Bunny's neck--then threw it, the chain launching through the air straight towards her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:16 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy sat in the rubble, he could swear he had a concussion or some shit- he really didn't know what that was but he probably had that. He heard Bunny's voice from afar, and his eyes widened, shit. She better not be turning her back on the enemy- and she was. Pugsy immediately burst from the rubble, grabbing the chain aimed towards Bunny's neck, and glared at Gunnar "Did you just try to hurt my friend...?" he asked in a dark voice.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:19 am

BunnyMio

Bunny heard chain rattles. That couldn't mean good things. Quickly, Bunny did a split, and then got back up when Pugsy grabbed it.
"WHOOPIES!" she yelled, but then it seemed Pugsy was okay. Good. She started to shoot at Gunnar, since he wouldn't let go of his weapon, might as well, FILL HIM WITH HOLES! Bunny grinned as she shot at Gunnar. Something was wrong with her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:33 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar smirked at Pugsy even as the man caught the chain--he pulled what little was left of the chain out of his coat, and let the end of it drop the ground. It had all unraveled off his shoulder at this point. And then, he saw Bunny pointing guns at him. That couldn't be good. He gripped his hammer tightly in his right hand, keeping a good grip on it as he darted off to the side to dodge the soon-to-come bullets, quick on his feet despite the added weight, circling the two of them and keeping on the move for now, speaking to them angrily--mostly apparently Bunny. He was kind of ignoring Pugsy. He seemed pretty angry at her for hurting his hamsters' ears--
"Your guns are too loud--! They're a coward's weapon, you realize--?! Not only that, but your accent is deplorable, you're being even more childish than your friend, and you know what--?! I'm not a 'fashionista' like Willow or anything, but she's right! Your jacket looks like a child's upchucked breakfast! Congratulations, you irritation--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:41 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy's glared at the man, even as he smirked, he didn't like this guy. He let go of the chain, he really didn't seem to care about losing the chain, which worried him. And as Bunny fired on him, he grabbed a piece of rubble that had fallen upon him and just tossed it all towards Gunnar "Bunny- we are NOT winning! We need to get out of here- oh shit... those little kids are still here aren't they...!?" He knew that the boy was a talented officer, but Dorthy wasn't, they couldn't leave if she was still here "Okay- I'm filling a complaint about this as soon as I get home!"

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:50 am

BunnyMio

Bunny kept grinning. She kept shelling until she ran out of ammo, and then went to a stall, taking some dudes rocket launcher.
"Borrowing this." she said, and aimed. "I DON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE YOU'RE FAT!" the rocket was fired in the middle of that sentence, heading in the general direction of Willow. "HAVE FUN!" she gave the rocket launcher back. "Thanks." she went to Pugsy. "Yeah, can we go? I'm bored, these guys suck, and I have some children to punish." she said, her eyes glossed over now, very vacant. "The kids are over here." she walked over to Dorothy and Nate, grabbing them each by the wrist. "NOPE!" she knocked out Dorothy and slung her over her shoulder. "Unless you want to be like her, you'll come back quietly, got it?!" she said, glaring. "Come on Pugsy." she started to walk away.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:52 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 4 Dorthy8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay back?" Dorthy said a little disappointed, but fine... She'll listen to Nate. She took the gun and it was heavy in her hands. "I usually use my fists and legs, but I guess I can use this... Shouldn't be too hard." Dorthy said as she watched Nate go off. She looked at her gun and sighed. Guns shouldn't be too hard to use right. She aimed though, trying to give Nate cover. Then Bunny happened, which caused Dorthy to squeak and fire the gun. Whether it hit someone or not she didn't know. Either way... Dorthy was going to be in a very bad mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:10 am

Nate sighed as he saw the bullet hit. The man didn't seem fazed however, not surprising considering he'd aimed for a mainly nonlethal area. He scanned the area. Dorothy seemed to be okay. That was good. Hopefully she ended up not having to use the gun he'd lent her.
He saw the man aiming a chain at bunny. So that was his fighting style. Why was he wearing a mask? Oh crap. He pulled his  coat up over his nose as much as he could. He wouldn't be able to keep it up for long but he didn't want to be hit with whatever that smoke was. Shit, Dorothy wasn't going to avoid being hit at this rate. If she didn't end up fighting anyone she should be alright. No one had dropped dead from the stuff yet so it seemed alright. He needed to immobilize the guy with the hamsters. Nate dropped his hold on the coat for a moment to aim for the mans hand. He scrambled to bunch up his coat again and change locations. At this point he wanted to make sure Pugsy and Bunny were okay and get Dorothy the hell out of her
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 4 Tumblr_mv9enl6TOo1swx16go1_400_zpsb4e1bbd1

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

So---fight things started happening---
Holden was basically at a loss the entire time. Occassionally glancing over when he heard anything too bad--yet, he felt pretty confident in his comrade`s abilities. They`d come out alright. He did take it upon himself to steal some medical things from a few stalls as their vendors became awfully absorbed in the scene, though. Just in case. And, naturally, when he heard the word 'almond' shrieked--he quickly whipped out his gas mask and pressed it against his face. When he pondered ways he could help--what came to mind first was finding those kids he locked eyes with earlier, and use them as a sort of bait... but, when he looked back to where they had been previously, they were gone. He`d been much too preoccupied with concern over Willow and Gunnar, he hadn`t even seen where they had gone off too. He`d caught a slight glimpse of the direction a bullet heading in Gunnar`s direction had gone earlier... but, hadn`t been able to pinpoint the perpetrator.

And by the time he looked back to the fight fully, it seemed the Vultures were... retreating? Alright. Cool. As he assumed it was now safe, he tentatively approached Willow and Gunnar again, his feet dragging in the slightest. He couldn`t help but feel... pretty bad that there wasn`t much he could do to help... up until he heard the sound of a gun cocking not too far from them. "Oh--" His first instinct was to shove Gunnar, whom he had been the closest too, forward a little--- and, in turn, feeling a bullet distinctively rip into his arm. He blinked. "... Oh." Well that--didn`t... feel nice at all. He swiftly placed a hand over the wound, hissing as he winced, before turning in the direction the shot came from. "`Ey! That was cheap as hell! Are you gonna scram like your dumb ass friends or not?!"    

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:50 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

At this point--Gunnar was just really done. At first, he had been just irritated by Pugsy--but at this point, he was beginning to question whether or not Bunny had the mind of a three-year-old. He managed to keep up his momentum to dodge Pugsy's chunk of cement, then screeched to a halt next to Holden--only to hear a gunshot, and be shoved directly after. He looked back at Holden in surprise...only to see blood seeping from the pinkette's arm.
Oh, no. That was not okay. He was going to let these guys go at first--but now, he wanted them hurting.
Gunnar stepped forward, retrieving his chain, then hooking the end of it onto the handle of his hammer, beginning to slowly rotate the chain in a spinning motion, until the thing was but a blur, going around and around and around in the air, going so fast that the wind was whistling as it moved.

"You're going to regret that," he growled, glaring down the Vultures as he approached them, hammer-ended chain swinging through the air like a vertical helicopter blade. He took another step forward, then swung the flail out horizontally, low to the ground, a wide arc that was aimed at all of them, really, since they were kinda clumped--if anything, Gunnar wanted to snap their legs. Or at least severely damage them. That might start to make up for them shooting Holden. And for firing a rocket at Willow. Actually, no--that didn't make up for it at all. There would need to be much more damage before all of that was made up for.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:03 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow sort of just pouted and moved behind some cover nearby when Bunny ran off, peering through her gas mask carefully in order to watch for a potential chance to attack and help Gunnar. Even when the bullets were fired her way, she managed to avoid them- until suddenly there was a rocket. Where the hell had that come from?! For a moment, she sort of just stared in surprise- before she turned to the side and started running, eventually just diving behind one of the stalls as the rocket sort of collided with a building and caused a bit of an explosion. She stayed where she was for a good moment or two before slowly standing up again, in time to see Holden shot and Gunnar's reaction. She was a bit unsteady on her feet for a moment... before she grinned and skipped forward, a threatening gleam in her eye. "You're fucking dead- nobody hurts them in front of me and gets away with it." While Gunnar full on attacked the group, Willow stood near Holden and sent little exploding poison gas bombs arching over all their heads- causing the air to soon be thick with poisonous gas. This time, it was a gas form of what had been on her knife- intending to cause searing pain throughout the body. "Almonds again, boys!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Nate held up his hands a Bunny held his wrists and threatened him with unconsciousness , showing he had put away his guns. Trust me, Ms. Bunny. I was not going to resist. We should run now . They're using poisonous gas. He gently rifled through Dorothy's pockets over Bunny's shoulder and took his gun back.  Luckily the woman was only one inch taller than Nate.  He looked back at the group, clearly wanting to kill them now and kept the gun on standby ready to leave whenever Bunny was. He pulled his coat back up at this point. He didn't want to breath in whatever this new smoke did.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:41 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy looked to Bunny as she knocked out Dorthy "Woah- you didn't need to be so harsh Bunny-" he commented frowning, but then he saw that the enemy was quickly closing in "Hey... yeah- we should go. Now." Pugsy continued to back up. Willow was using poison gas, to which Pugsy immediately jumped back "That wasn't very pleasant-" and then Gunnar began to swing that hammer, again, but at all of them this time. Pugsy quickly tried his best to get in front of his swinging motion to protect Nate and Bunny, then caught the hammer. He quickly turned to Bunny "Did you seriously have to shoot the only one that wasn't doing jack shit-!?" and then Pugsy used all of his strength to push the hammer back, hoping that would send Gunnar going back a few feet. He glared at Gunnar "This isn't over..." he muttered, before he began to run off the scene, it was no longer the time to fight anymore.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:06 pm

BunnyMio

"Not my fault..." she mumbled. "THEY started it. Come on." she said, and took Nate and Dorothy back to Carrion Land. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar was pushed back by Pugsy's move, his feet skidding back across the pavement up until he at last just kinda fell over backwards onto his butt, his chains cascading down in an arc around him as the hammer fell beside him. He kind of sat there for a moment, watching the Vultures leave, then sighed, standing up and brushing himself off. He patted his scarf to try to comfort his hamsters a bit, then gathered up all of his weapons, digging through the rubble of the building to retrieve his knfe, as well. He then returned to Willow and Holden, speaking to them,
"We should leave...Holden needs to be treated..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow grumbled in annoyance as the group of Vultures retreated, glaring after the quartet with an irritated glimmer in her eye. Such pains in the ass... She sighed softly after a moment, pouting and rubbing at her arm, her fingers still coming away sticky with that odd blueish blood. "I... right, we need to take care of that... Come on, Holden..." The blonde sighed softly as she reached down and ripped a strip off the bottom of her already ruined dress, holding it firmly as she went around and reached up to wrap it around the pinkette's wound gently- yet tight enough to slow, if not stop the bleeding. Then, she brushed her hands off on her dress, smearing it with a mixture of her and Holden's blood, before gently reaching out to take his hand. She gave it a light squeeze before leading him over to Gunnar, also taking one of his hands in hers, before she lead the pair of males away, humming an eerie tune softly under her breath.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:02 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 4 Tumblr_mv9enl6TOo1swx16go1_400_zpsb4e1bbd1

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Holden`s eyes remained locked on the Vultures until they completely fled from sight-- at which point, he finally relaxed. He looked over at Gunnar, about to head to him and help him up with he had managed to do it himself. He heaved a small sigh, remaining as he was until the dark haired male came back over to him and Willow. "Hey... c`mon, I can hardly feel it...!" He offered Gunnar a strained, toothy grin, keeping his hand firmly planted onto his wound to cover it. His sight flickered back over to Willow as she spoke his name-- his eyebrows creasing in concern as she willingly ripped off a shred of her dress. He allowed his hand to drop limply back to his side as he glanced away, his bottom lip jutted out in a small pout. After all, she was sort of bleeding a bit- and as cool as that whole blue blood thing was, it was also... a tad unsettling to look at for too long. He kept his gaze on a nearby stall, uninterested in looking at Willow`s work until she finished wrapping it, eliciting a wince and hissed complaint from the pinkette. A hint of a smile grew on his face as he felt her hand coil around his--only then did he look back to the blonde, steadily following behind her as she led him back over to Gunnar. Her humming did wonders for his frayed nerves...

(EXIT GUNNAR, WILLOW, AND HOLDEN.)   

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next