Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Heaven Again

+6
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
robert200110
Dane Nerro
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner City // Heaven Again

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:04 am

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Sample_7e18ef1947e84db6b1d79606344c80829318827d_zpsfe30a4e0
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"Pinball? That's something I thought I would never see again." she said. "Not like I can play it anyway." She chuckled, standing and hopping on a barstool.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:17 am

The Angel Harp Killer

━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖❖〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━

┝── ϓing Long ──┥

"Don't Mind Me, I Rather Sing To You Than Kill You. So I'd Love For You To Be With Me"

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 A0fe1382-5e5c-48f2-bca8-e4c5250dcded_zps65dac025
"He's A Murderer, A Songbird Who Sings The Bloodshed's Anthem"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A fragile being sat next across from Emilia. His or Her gender was hard to pin, but even then they had beauty. Soft on the eyes, nice full lips. They sipped on a straight vodka glass and waved it to the Justice prone girl. A slight smile, a brush of the hair. Clearly they were interested. A tad moment of cockiness, then a wink, the person resumed their alcoholic binge. A being radiating a certain purity and calmness in this dark and malicious place.  
A large man came over to the fragile creature, it seemed as if they were making a deal. A chuckle, hand over mouth. Like a pure duchess or debutante, such class and pure radiance.
It seemed that the fair skinned being took interest with the Vulture girls, a pair of drinks were sent to them. White Russians.   

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"He's a Singer With A Bad Habit, A Songbird Trapped In A Cage"
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:40 am

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo entered shortly after Bunny and Emilia, tried to catch her breath for a moment as she leaned on the doorway. "Pinbaaalll." She echoed, raising an enthusiastic fist. She fell onto a barstool next to Bunny, calling over the bartender. "Three gin and tonics..." She looked back to Emilia and Bunny. "Oh, and whatever they`re having. Put it on my tab." She finished, waving a dismissing hand. "Your last name, maam?" The bartender asked, and Jo raised her eyebrows at him, pausing for a moment. "Uh... Ghast." The bartender nodded at her and began pouring her drinks.

She watched as two cocktails were delivered to Bunny and Emilia, looking back at the individual whom was stated to have bought them. Jo inspected the drinks from a distance with a small smile. "Ooh, White Russians. Fancy." She commented.  

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s new outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:53 am

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Sample_7e18ef1947e84db6b1d79606344c80829318827d_zpsfe30a4e0
BunnyMio

Bunny took the gin and tonic and sipped it. "You know, pinball is like a lost art now. Not many are seen, and yet...so...cool." she said, chuckling. She had a chill go down her spine like she was being watched, and saw a white russian there, but didn't pay much mind to it. Could have a date rape drug in it. That was the last thing she needed.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:02 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia nodded her hand in agreement. "Indeed... I haevn't seen those things since I was a mere child." Emilia said as she went to sit down at the bar. She felt like she was being watched, but a woman like her always carried her weapon with, she she expected the looks. Also from the rep that she had gain. "Wow... You really want to drink tonight." Emilia said and looked at the bartender. "Well... I would like... Hmmm... Vodka." Emilia said with a smile and the bartender nodded, making her drink. As Emilia was waiting she suddenly got a White Russian, along with her companions. "Looks like someone is interested in us girls... Tread Carefully..." Emilia mumbled to them as she scanned her eyes around the room, and spotted the fragile figure. It was strange to see such a person there, but there he or she was. "Umm... Where did these come from?" Emilia asked the bartender.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:11 am

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo frowned as Bunny took one of her gin and tonics. Wasn`t that way too strong for her? She shrugged, quickly downing a glass and grimacing. "Yeah, pretty much," She commented in response to Emilia as she beckoned the bartender to order a scotch. She noticed Bunny not touching her White Russian, quickly realizing that they didn`t know what could have been put inside it. She`d say it was silly if it was the bar back in High End; but this was a random bar in the middle of a city of psychos. If someone asked to put a roofie in there, it was going to be put in. Jo shifted uncomfortably at the thought, and beckoned the bartender over yet again just in case. "The gentleman over there." The bartender replied to Emilia briefly as he pointed to Ying, walking away before he could take Jo`s order. On purpose, of course. The blunette chose to ignore this. "Aw, c'mon. Don`t be so paranoid! A guy orders you a drink at a bar; doesn`t mean he`s going to drag you into an alley and beat you to death afterwards." She reasoned, looking back at the individual that was said to have bought them the drinks. He was actually sort of cute.    

Jo`s new outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:10 pm

BunnyMio

"Yeah, you're right. What the hell, it's a great night to be alive." she said, and took the white russian near her. She didn't drink it. She wasn't going to. Not unless someone proved to her it wasn't drugged. She was in no condition to stop herself or anyone else from being raped or killed because of this. She ordered a melon ball, and started to drink that.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia looked at the drinks and the person who gave it to them. She couldn't determine the gender, which confused her. For a man he really looked feminine, almost enough that Emilia might have thought of sleeping with them, but then would be very mad once she found the thing that detested in between the legs. "I'll test it..." Emilia said as she took a sip of the White Russian. It was sweet, nothing strange yet. She waited to see if anything would happen. "Anyone see anything yet? Cause I don't feel anything." EMilia as she took in a little more.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 4922a7f6-7397-4e61-ae82-06b55aee5957

Dorthy peaked behind the door, with a blanket over head. This was the same place right? Where her dolly Katie was. She crept through with the blanket over her head, and hid under a table. There were some many weird people around here. She was afriad to get up and look. So she decided to wait for the people to get out before she looked for her dolly.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny looked around, but then saw something weird. "Huh?" she hopped off the barstool, and hopped toward the object, supporting herself on everything she could. For a one armed, one legged girl she was resourceful. She picked up what looked like a doll. "What's this? A little girl's doll?" she asked, and hopped back to the barstool, looking at it. "That's odd...she's really pretty though." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 pm

The Angel Harp Killer

━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖❖〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━

┝── ϓing Long ──┥

"Don't Mind Me, I Rather Sing To You Than Kill You. So I'd Love For You To Be With Me"

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 A0fe1382-5e5c-48f2-bca8-e4c5250dcded_zps65dac025

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A female waitress walked over to the girls and giggled "I see you got that one's attention, that one is a real charmer. One of our own little 'owners'. Spends all of their time and resources on dump like this..I guess you could say the drinks you buy are just his anyways..." The Waitress paused as she looked at Ying, a slight wave of the hand gave her the go ahead to invite the girls to Vip lounge.
"I guess you guys are really luck...You got the go ahead to get in the crew lounge. There's gonna be a show tonight, Ying is gonna sing tonight"

Ying began to walk around waiting for the girls to accept. But he came upon a little girl. "Hi.~" He said in a very feminine voice, it was soft and warm. It radiated some sort of  motherly but free spirit aura. Ying smiled toward the little girl kneeling like a charming gallant hero prince. "You seemed to be lost. My name is Ying, what is yours...? Where's your Momma? How bout your Daddy.where's he? I bet they are looking for you right now" He looked around and smiled his lady like lips curved into a darling like smirk "This establishment isn't very kid friendly, so let's get you toward your Momma and Daddy, okay? Before you seeing anything that's not for you." Ying held his hand out for the little girl.   

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:43 pm

i`d give my life

Jo was quick to assume Ying was a male, if only because he had ordered them drinks. Not as cautiously as Emilia or Bunny, Jo took a large sip from her White Russian. If she passed out, then she passed out. She had the Vulture ladies here to help if someone tried to drag her away. Remarkably, she didn`t pass out, and the drink was incredibly sweet and just what she needed to make the room start spinning. Didn`t help that she proceeded to down another glass of scotch. "You... Y-You guys are so frickin` pretty. With your... your red hair... it`s like, we`re all part anime here with our fantastic fucking hair colors." She slurred, lowering her head onto the counter and just kind of laying there for a bit. "Vulture lassies and their crazy-ass hair..." She mummered, staring into the empty scotch glass. She jumped slightly hearing Bunny talking about a doll. Jo looked at the small toy with sparkly eyes. She never had a thing for dolls as a child since she was raised on her father`s comic books, but for some reason as an adult the doll had a sudden appeal to her.

And then she quickly forgot about it. She tiredly looked down the bar and was reminded of a scene. Jack telling stories about how he punched Hitler in the face, herself pressuring Ryder into drinking, and Ryder on the verge of tears. She smiled fondly, but the smile quickly faded as she recalled another memory. Jack looking at her with tired, deprived eyes as he shakily handed her a neatly folded letter. The letter she had put in the blue jacket stained with his own blood. Jo lifted her head up from the bar, just as a young waitress came to tell them they were wanted in a VIP area. This place had one of those? She always assumed it was too run down and dirty to have something that nice.

As tempting as it sounded, Jo pursed her lips in consideration. The letter, she reminded herself. She looked at the two other girls. "What do you guys think? Should we go?" She asked. She`d just let them decide. 

Jo`s new outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:03 pm

BunnyMio

"I think we're gonna pass...sorry, but we kind of want just a girl's night sort of thing. Tell the guy thanks, but no thanks." she said. Bunny chuckled as Jo was already drunk. Lightweight. She needed to drink a bit more to be on THAT level. She left the doll on the table, eyeing the little sheet covered kid. Maybe it was her doll. She didn't want to be a bitch about it, so, she left it there, and drank down a few more drinks. NOW, she was tipsy, the good and comfortable kind.
"H-hey...Jo...question...who do you think is the cutest guy in Vulture? Huh? I like Elliot...I saw him without his mask on and wearing that suit. It was awesome!" she chuckled stupidly, drinking another drink. "Hey, I think I need to go...I kind of can't do shit with one leg...HA....I'm like a fucking pencil..." she laughed. "I'm a pencil...I'm so SILLY!" she ordered another drink. "Haha! You know...drinking with you guys is fuuuun! Let's do it again! Hopefully when I can stand on my own two feet....you see...that's funny cause I'm a pencil!" she laughed again, snorting a bit. "H-hey Emilia...let's go back..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia drank along with the gang, laughing, but she didn't get quite drunk, but she pretended. "Ahahahaha! I dun know bout guyzzzzz but I do love me some girlzzz. If I could... I would make out with both of yous!" Emilia did her best drunk slur, and took the doll from whoever was holding it. She then did a little dance with it. "Do-de-do-de-do-do..." Emilia snickered and then hiccuped. Meanwhile while under the table, Dorthy stared at the man with a shocked face. Like a deer caught in the headlights. She shook in fear, and almost peed her pants. "I... I..." she began to say before she saw that the 3 women were playing with her doll. She stood still, her face frozen with her jaw dropped and her hand raised. It looked like she was giving her hand to Ying. "Yeah, let's go..." Emilia said, enjoying this time with them, and doll in hand. She decided to put it on the stool just in case someone wanted it.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:56 pm

i`d give my life

Jo smiled slightly as Bunny rejected the man`s offer. A Vip room sounded nice, but she really just wanted to hang out with these dames then hurry to the tents. Jack`s letter was seriously haunting her mind. So was the large amount of scotch she drank. Jo hiccuped, and let her head fall back onto the counter. It was so cold. So cold. She looked up slightly as she heard Bunny ask her about her opinion on the Vulture guys. "Elliot is so frickin` cute, man! With his little glasses... and his... I -- you should tap that." Of course, she meant this all as platonically as possible. She often put all her unused motherly instincts to work with Ivy and Elliot. The blunette pondered her answer momentarily. "Akury-- Oh. Well, no. Wait..." She frowned, remembering that a certain slimy vampire wasn`t on Vulture Team anymore. He defected them for Conqueror Worm. Because he was an asshole. "Then Ryder, I guess... dude`s like almost 10 years younger than me but that goatee, man. That goatee..." She said, feeling slightly creepy now.

She didn`t even notice Emilia wasn`t actually drunk. "Emilia. Emilia. Dude. Emilia. I accept you so frickin` hard." She paused, hiccuping. "If-- no, not if. I`d... totally, just like -- make out with you. You`re like -- a knight... and.. I--" She began giggling absurdly, possibly from Bunny`s pencil joke but you can never be sure. "Ok yeah it`s time to go." She agreed, jumping off the bar stool and stumbling for a minute before finally grabbing onto the counter for support. She looked back, searching for 'Ying' to say thanks and goodbye but couldn`t find the man. He must have been in the Vip lounge. She shrugged it off, and tried her best to walk towards the exit. It was harder than it looked.  

Jo`s new outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:16 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny had no more drink, giggling.
"Hey hey...Hey...Jo...I dare you to make out with Emilia...all the way back to base." she then started to laugh hysterically. "And...I think I'm gonna hit on Elliot...or Ryder...or that...Griffin...dude....We need men gals! Akuryo's a bitch for leaving!" she laughed again. "Okay...do it...like...right now...make out...grab boobs even...I'll get home...somehow..." she giggled a ton.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia smiled, trying to make it look goofy as she brought Jo close to her body. "Thnksh... I love uuuuuu..." Emilia said as she rubbed up against Jo, before kissing her forehead. "I'll be more then your knight in shinning armor... If you'd allow me... I can show you..." Emilia said in a deep seductive voice before it changed pitch again. "Ooooooooh... Sounds like a... A... A gooooooooood tiiiiiiiime!" Emilia said as she took Jo's face gently and then began to make out with the woman. And it was... The best kiss Jo would ever have. She groped Jo as she left, lips still attached the the woman when they went out of the doors. Emilia was carrying the woman at this point before they parted lips. "I thinkz we's forgot somshing..."

[/quote]
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:52 pm

i`d give my life

Jo looked at Bunny, seriously considering her words. "Akuryo is such a little bitch." She said, kicking the ground furiously. He sucked. With his awesome smile. And black hair. Ok stop. She blinked in confusion as Emilia suddenly pulled her close, kissing her forehead. "I don`t know if we can do that and walk at the same time -- oh okay --" She shut up as Emilia crashed her lips against hers. It was... the best kiss she ever had. She tried to protest slightly, only because of poor Bunny who was left by herself in a wheelchair, but then she kind of just let it happen.  

Jo`s new outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny laughed as they actually started making out. That was funny. She found a coat hanger, and used it as a crutched and made her way out of the bar. She looked like she was rowing, but this was too funny. Bunny couldn't stop laughing.
"Oh this is great!" she snorted a bit, still laughing.

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia looked back at Emilia gave her a goofy grin. "Lshe... Go..." Emilia said as she picked up Bunny, having the red head on her shoulder. She actually had a nice ass. Just like she always imagined, but she won't be taking advantage of people. It wasn't her style. It was quite a scene though, both women in arms as the marched right off.
*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

When the women left Dorthy dashed over to the seat, leaving her blanket behind, and held onto her dolly. "My dolly..." she said and then looked back at Ying. She looked very scared, and from what she saw she didn't understand what was happening. They were kissing each other that brown haired lady along with the other one with a boy name. She shifted her feet, looking down. She didn't know where home was... She was lost...

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Creatio Ex Materia wrote:
The Angel Harp Killer

┝── ϓing Long ──┥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey" Ying said as he hugged her, his body was warm. Like a warmth that felt one in the same as being caressed by feathers. "No need to get all sad, okay~. Ying is here so there's no need to fear!" He smiled to the little girl as a feint light was seen, it touched the stuffed bear. Whoosh. The bear danced in the air as if it was alive.
"Look at him go" the feint light travel to Ying's pointer finger. The bear zipped to the man's hand. "Here you go...not a scratch either."

Ying handed the bear to the girl. "Gonna tell me your name now?"

And in hand the   

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

"D-Dorothy... But..." Dorthy said said as she watched her doll dance and then held it tight. She looked around, scared. "I... I'm lost..." Dorthy said and her eyes began to tear up. She wanted to hide under her blanket again. She wanted to be with aunt Mocha and Joel. And Jade and Catherine... They took care of her... Why did she have to go alone?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 am

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef broke the door to the bar. He found Dorothy and walked in with Mocha. He picked up the girl.
"My daughter. Thank you." he lied, and picked her up. He hugged her. "Thank you." he went to the door with her. (exit)

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:57 am

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 4 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper saw Chef find the girl and breathed a sigh of relief,"Oh thank god."He said smiling before smirking at the Vultures in the bar,"You know...it's one thing to kill a girl...it's another to make her unrecognizable during her own damn funeral."He said as he tapped his cane on the floor,"I found out it was someone here who killed Beastie...I'll be back..."He said as he limped away.
(EXIT)
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next