Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Heaven Again

+6
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
robert200110
Dane Nerro
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner City // Heaven Again

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:43 am

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 2 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

"She sure was..." Rourke took another sip from his drink, placing the glass back down onto the counter again afterwards. "I haven't met many women with the kind of drive she had in my lifetime, I've gotta say."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 2 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine slowly woke up on the other side of the bar, not noticing the two males as they mourned for their friend. She looked up and saw Dorthy and Mocha, then smiled.

"Oh hello..."

She said softly, rubbing her head where Ryder had hit her with his bat.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 2 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large

Dorthy twitched when she heard Catherine's voice and Mocha looked down at the pink haired woman. "Catherine... Your alright... Thank the Creator... Be careful you were hit pretty hard and I suspect a concussion." Mocha said as Dorthy wrapped her arms around Catherine. "I'll get you some water..." Mocha said as she got up to give her work associate something to drink. "Your probably wondering where we are... We're at Heaven Again... We were attacked at our base, and Jade is fighting to take control of the situation... But us injured staying out here until it's over." Mocha said as she also got a bag of ice to put on the bump on Catherine's head.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 2 4922a7f6-7397-4e61-ae82-06b55aee5957

Text

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 2 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine nodded as Mocha spoke, but looked at Dorthy most of the time, smiling at the girl. When Mocha was gone and gave her the ice pack, she turned to the nurse.

"So...who attacked us?"

She asked, she wasn't sure if they had won the battles against Vulture Team or not, but she didn't think they'd attack them in their own base.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Mocha Deren

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 2 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large

Dorthy kept on snoozing under the blanket, and Mocha shook her head. "I have no idea... Not Vulture, that I can say for sure. They're not THAT organized..." Mocha said as she sat down, and held her head. She suffered quite a beating herself actually. And from the same guy, Ryder... She'll have to show him next time... She should have put a tranq in his ass instead. "Actually now that I think about it... It reminded me of Hannibal's style of dealing with things..." Mocha said, from the in sync fighting to the weapons, to the helicopter outside. The one guy that had those connections to get things like that except Paladin, though she honestly didn't know, was Hannibal. She hoped that Jade was doing alright... The man was known for his brains not his brute strength.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Text

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine looked surprised as Mocha spoke.

"Hannibal? I guess it would make sense...since everyone but me hates him and whatnot..."

She said, though she never thought he'd actually attack Worm. She looked down at Dorthy then back at Mocha.

"She wasn't hurt, was she? She's alright?"

She asked the nurse, worried about the girl.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Mocha Deren

"Well I don't... Hate him... I just found a bit uncomfortable like Kraven... And some would argue that Jade is also very uncomfortable, but I got used to him... I just never got used to the man obsessed with sharks." Mocha said with a shrug. If the guy didn't leave them hanging for that one battle then maybe she would have thought that he was a cool guy. Heck even Jade and him had that banter that she was sure Jade enjoyed at times because Hannibal was the only person who could hold a conversation with him. Mocha looked down at Dorthy and shook her head. "Oh no. I made sure to keep her as safe as possible when moving her out. The only damage she could have is being outside for too long with the right coverage..." Mocha said since it was well known between anyone associated with Dorthy that she had a skin condition that was genetic, and if she were to venture out in the sun... Well lets just say that it wouldn't be pretty for her. Hence the reason why she was so pale, and had to be covered. Jade wanted to give a parasol, but then again this was NML. A child going out isn't a good idea, it's a death wish. So once she was old enough to defend herself they were planning on giving it to her. Though they hoped to finish their conquest before then. Dorthy then opened her eyes and poked her head out from the blankets before being covered up again by Mocha. She didn't want anybody to see a kid here.

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Text

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine nodded, glad that Dorthy was alright. She then thought about why Hannibal would lead an attack against the one place that housed him in No Man's Land.

"Well... Did we at least beat the Vultures?"

She asked, hoping that SOMETHING good had happened other than Dorthy being okay.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha looked down, and shook her head. "Jade wanted to keep fighting... But he knew if he did they would lose more people. So he didn't, and ordered a retreat... We lost Gari in the battle." Mocha said as Dorthy scanned with one eye around the new area in which they were in. No longer in the cool ice cream truck, but somewhere else the smelled weird. She looked up to Catherine, and tugged on her shoulder. "When can we go home?" Dorthy asked in a quiet voice, and Mocha looked down at the small girl. She was probably very scared, and who can blame her? They were in a new place, and most of the people that kept her safe wasn't here.

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Text

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:37 pm

[quote="Not Manchee"]
Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine sighed, she didn't really care about losing Gari, but losing the battle annoyed her. She looked at Dorthy as she felt her tugging.

"Oh sweetie, I don't know... But it'll be real soon, I promise, alright?"

She said in a sweet and reassuring voice, though she really didn't know when they'd go back, especially if they were fighting a powerhouse like Hannibal and his army.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha nodded, agreeing with Catherine. "Yes we'll be home soon... I'm going to see if I can get anything for Dorthy." Mocha said as the nurse got up. The moment she went to the bar people went "HeLLOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!" and to which she responded, "Yep that's my name..." when Mocha was waiting for the order to arrive Dorthy poked her head out again, "Where are we? It smells weird..." Dorthy asked, as she wanted to look at more stuff, though being sheltered most of her life and being very scared, she was very curious about this new place. This was one of the few times she was allowed to be outside or anywhere.

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Text

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 2 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"She better sve us a seat at the bar."He said smacking Rourkes back before he got up and walked over to the others,"Hannibal will pay for turning on us."He said as he took a drink from his bottle before looking down at Dorothy,"There anything she needs? I could make a run to the Black Market and see what I can find."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke was about to finish his glass of his drink, but he thought better of it and abstained, deciding not to finish. He didn't know if he would have to make any return trips in the ice cream truck to pick up Jade, Chef, or Kraven. So instead, he sat at the bar for a minute or so more. At one point, he pulled a singed photograph out of his pocket for a moment, looking at it almost wistfully before carefully returning it to his pocket again. He turned, standing up from his bar stool, then walking over to his companions.
"I would like to help, too, if there's anything I can do..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine pet Dorthy's head.

"We're at a place that people go when they wanna feel happier."

She explained, which she figured was a reasonably good explanation of what a bar was, at least for a kid like Dorthy. She looked up at Ripper and Rourke, for once not with the flirtatious smile or hungry grin, since she knew they were probably hurting from Gari's death, even though the nurse didn't really care for the girl. She shrugged as he offered to bring Dorthy something.

"You want anything? They probably on have water here...the rest is stuff you won't like..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Mocha Deren

Dorthy made a face as she thought about it. "No juice?" she asked, before pouting again, and putting her doll right next to her. The doll... When looking at it was kind of creepy looking. It had yellow button eyes, a blue body and face, the the same hair style as her, and dress, and the smile... The smile was the most offputting about this thing. It had a stitched mouth but it was pointy triangles as opposed to a normal smile. "Water..." Dorthy said as she went to hide in Catherine as best as she could, but only ended up squishing her head into the woman's chest. Mocha came back with a bowl of pretzels, and a couple of drinks. She got Catherine's favorite along with her own. "Got you some pretzels." Mocha said and the pale freckled girl grabbed a handful and began eating.

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Text

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Well when I get a little bit of rest I'll head over and see if I can find you any juice kid."He said smiling and took the light coat he had on and held it out to Dorothy,"I think you need this more than I do."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine smiled at Dorthy as Ripper mentioned getting her juice.

"See, Victor'll get you some juice later. Now just have some pretzels until he has time to get you your juice."

She nodded her thanks to Ripper for offering his help, then took a sip of her drink, not really minding the little hiding thing that went on with Dorthy, petting the girl's head affectionately.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke stayed quiet for the majority of the conversation. He tried giving Dorthy a small, gentle smile, but he was actually worried that he would just end up scaring her. He was getting a bit fidgety--he was beginning to worry about the fates of Jade, Chef, and Kraven. For all they knew, the three could have already...died...and he didn't want to lose anyone else. Especially not right after Gari...
His fidgeting was probably pretty obvious. He would sit down in a chair one moment, only to get up and pace for a bit the next.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha smiled as Dorthy looked to get a little excited about getting juice. She usually got it from Chef. Speaking of which they were an odd couple. Chef gave her food, stared at her, she stared back, and then they would play tag. Dorthy kicked her legs under the table, and accepted the coat over her. Mocha helped fasten it so that Dorthy could be well hidden. She ate the pretzels as happily as any child would. Mocha noticed how Crosswell was acting and went up to the man. "Crosswell... Want to talk alone for a bit?" Mocha asked since the man seemed on edge. She just wanted to relieve it.

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Text

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke looked to Mocha, seeming almost surprised that she had actually approached him. Not that he didn't think that she was someone who would do that--he just hadn't realized that his anxiety was so obvious.
"I...S-Sure," he nodded. He felt ridiculous, just at needing to be comforted. He knew that he was supposed to be some big, tough army guy, but he couldn't deny his own emotions--this whole day had been a nightmare. And he just wished that he could be there for people, instead of being the one needing comforting.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:21 am

MochaLatte wrote:
Mocha Deren

Mocha watched Crosswell closely. The man was clearly on edge and was suffering... "Crosswell..." Mocha said as she led Crosswell to a more private part of the bar. "Tell me what your thinking... We can talk about it..." Mocha said as she left Crosswell have a seat, and she put her hand on his. There was a reason she was a nurse. Not only was she pretty enough for Jade's standards, but she was very comforting. One had to wonder if she did the same for Jade for what she was doing for Crosswell right now.

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Text

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:43 am

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke sat down, seeming almost hesitant to talk at first. He felt self-conscious that he had problems in the first place--and he didn't feel like it was good of him to be dumping them on other people. But, Mocha had asked, so...
"It's...more of a matter of guilt, I guess..." he spoke after a moment, his eyes cast down towards the table. "And...I suppose that it stretches back further even than when I was put in here." He paused for a moment, then reached into his pocket with his free hand, carefully taking out the photo he had been looking at before, then putting it on the table.

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 2 Rourkephoto_zpseea10db5

"This is a picture of me with some old friends back in the army. That's me on the left, and then Rory and Dusty...It...probably seems a bit odd for me to show you this, but...I'm the only person in this photo who's still alive right now. My friends died on the battlefield because of my own negligence. That's...part of what led to my little...personality issue..." He gave a big sigh. "After that happened, I swore to myself that I wouldn't let a single other one of my friends die on the battlefield...especially if I was close enough to help them. But, today...Gari died right before my eyes...and if I hadn't been so lost from myself, I could have helped her, but...I didn't...and now, I just...I feel so guilty. Victor is going to miss her so much...and so will everyone, but...I was there. And I didn't protect her. But, if Victor was there in my place, he would have saved her. I can tell. Just...my own life has never mattered that much to be...most of it's been confusing and just outright exhausting...but when it comes to the lives of others, I just...when I mess up with something like that, I just can't let it go..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:47 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 2 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily took note of the group that came into the bar. "Hmph... Worms." She stayed seated, enjoying her drink. There wasn't much to do at the moment, so she just sat there.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:19 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha waited for Croswell to speak to her, and she was a patient woman. "Really? Mind explaining?" Mocha asked as she watched Crosswell take out a photo. She watched it closely, and listened just as much. "... I see... This must be very difficult for you... But I want you to know something..." Mocha said, and squeezed Crosswell's hand. "What happened to Gari... None of us would have been fast enough to help her. Not even Jade. In fact... He looked shocked to see Gari even save him, and I'm sure he's thankful for her... We can't be stuck with the what if, because it never helps us in the end other to make yourself suffer... Plus what you did for Dorthy and the rest of us injured was very heroic... You were in control then to help us, and... I thank you for saving me... For saving Catherine. You've done... Everything you could have possibly done." Mocha said as she held Crosswell's hand tightly with both of her hands. She looked ready to cry. He really did save her life, and her gratitude was visible. Dorthy on the other hand was playing with Catherine, doing patty cake with her.

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Text

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:21 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor watched Catherine and Dorothy with a genuine smile on his face before he over heard Lily,"You got a problem with us?"He asked hobbling over to her, leaning on the bar once he got there.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next