Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Heaven Again

+6
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
robert200110
Dane Nerro
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 5 Empty Re: Inner City // Heaven Again

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:25 pm

The Angel Harp Killer

━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖❖〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━〖✼〗━

┝── ϓing Long ──┥

"Don't Mind Me, I Rather Sing To You Than Kill You. So I'd Love For You To Be With Me"

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 5 A0fe1382-5e5c-48f2-bca8-e4c5250dcded_zps65dac025
"He's A Murderer, A Songbird Who Sings The Bloodshed's Anthem"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Smell of Louisiana Gumbo filled the air. A very strong smell. Ying smirked as he walked away from the scene, "I knew I smelt you cooking, it seems you got a knack for that." The slender transsexual stepped into the kitchen of the joint. A 8 foot wonder stood before him.
"Hi dere Mister Ling. Dats right, yessim. I be making my own little Fah-vo-rate" The 8 foot beast man spoke from a wall of crowded dishes and a large pot enough to fit a small child in. The voice was of a Cajun descendant, it seemed a little man had found a friend.
"I gots ta repay ya. You doin dis for me"

Ying sighed at the Cajun boy beast, Timothy Hook "Yes, I understand Tim. Yet I taught you those proper speech lessons yesterday for a reason Tim. It would be a great time to use them when in daily conversation." Ying swipe a bowl of authentic Gumbo. "It's been weird studying WHAT you are, but it's even weirder is what your BECOMING". He held a spoon pointing at the beastman "You see, it seems my theory was right. Your aging cycle is more like animal like than you think. It seems that your days of being a child are nearly gone. Adolescence is around the corner for you. A normal crocodile's age is uncertain in the wild, but like most animals I bet they don't have long child rearing stages..."

Tim looked at the man with a absent stare with emerald jade eyes of glass "Mister Ling, what d-do you mean" Tim tried to speak with the same white collar phonetics as Ying, struggling but trying nonetheless. "You say-ing...I'm not eight...?" A crashing of dishes and china sounded as Tim recoiled back

"This may be hard to hear Tim" Ying rested the bowl of gumbo "You'll live out most of us, by about a great number of years...You're not a kid anymore...Right now your a teenager. By the next month you'll be a full adult in biological guesses." He sighed as he set the gumbo aside as he went to embrace the beast teen.

Tim crouched down to avoid any contact in denial. He couldn't understand. "So Tim ain't really dat much human?" He cried, his voice cracked forgetting the white collar pronunciation. He watched as the gentle man sat next to him. "Do I still get to like cartoons? If I wanna use my toys...can I? Tim still wants to be 8...I dunno wanna be an adult...I don't like it...What if Tim isn't Tim now mo becuz of bein' an adult? I wanna be Tim....Tim is Tim...right?" The croc man tried to deal with the situation, what did it mean to be an adult? Was he still going to be himself in the end? Was being older good for him? He couldn't tell anymore if he was a Crocodile turned human like or Human turned Crocodile like....

Ying stood. He looked at Tim for a moment..it was a silent moment...Nothing was to be said, yet it was filled inquiries and questions abound..Answers were to be found later on...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"He's a Singer With A Bad Habit, A Songbird Trapped In A Cage"
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5