Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin City // Outside The City

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sin City // Outside The City Empty Sin City // Outside The City

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 31, 2015 3:04 am

Sin City // Outside The City Sin_ci12

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sin City // Outside The City Empty Re: Sin City // Outside The City

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:43 pm

Sin City // Outside The City Cathy%201edit_zpsz7jgqdp2

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine had decided to get away from the Cathedral for a bit. Kraven's obsession with that one blonde kid that Jo had sent over was starting to get on her nerves, and she just wanted to go back to good old Sin City, the one place where she knew she could feel at home. Walking down the streets, she took turns between going down dark alleyways and beating people up with her cool new arms, just cause she could, and popping in and out of bars. It felt good to get out of the Ministry life for a bit, but after a few hours of this, it was getting kind of boring.
Now the pinkeye was leaning against a wall between a bar and a dark alleyway...trying to figure out what to do next. She kept throwing little pieces of wall at people that tried to look intimidating, amazingly not getting into trouble. Life was hard.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:57 pm

Sin City // Outside The City 3410

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Sin City // Outside The City Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

"I thought I'd find you here~" a voice called out to Cathy from down the alley, slowly, a talk, lanky silhouette came into view. Jackal walked up the alley, his hands in his pockets, sunglasses covering his eyes, and a cigarette in his mouth "Catherine Repzalina... or should I just call you Cathy?" Jackal asked as he approached the pinkette. The blonde approached Cathy, his face slowly coming into view, revealing his lack of scars. For the last five years, Jackal had scars which hideously deformed his face into a constant smile... yet there he was... a neutral expression on his face. The Zombie Princess let out a puff of smoke before dropping his cigarette and stomping down on the thing "It's been a while~" he spoke to her, a smile slowly creeping up on his face. Jackal was here for a reason, Sin City was in trouble. He was going to need the Ministry of Death, and to do so he would need to talk with Catherine. He knew full well she was his only hope of the Ministry getting involved.

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine looked up as she heard a familiar voice, a grin spreading across her face only because she felt it was always appropriate to meet people with a grin. Of course, this was Cathy we're talking about- she didn't grasp the concept of No Man's Land politics beyond ex-Vulture Team and ex-Conqueror Worm, and even then she only recognised members that she had spoken to extensively or had nice butts. Jackal, who was now unscarred and wearing a lot of makeup, didn't seem to register.

"Yeahh, sorry, do I know you~? That's a nice hat...and butt~"

If she wasn't constantly reminded by Kraven who people were, she wouldn't remember, so here she was, hitting on the Zombie Princess. The pinkette pushed herself off the wall, eyeing Jackal up and down, her grin growing wider as his did. She knew there was something familiar about him...but yeah, she was too involved in her own life to try to dig into the recesses of her mind.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Sin City // Outside The City 3410

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal couldn't help but show another grin as he heard Cathy's response to him. He was expecting something like that "You can call me The Inquisitor... Catherine, I'm here to meet with the real leader of the Ministry, not Cathy the woman." he told her in surprisingly cold words which were hidden by his cheerful tone and delivery of such words. He was like a happy clown who talked about the inevitability of death. Jackal lowered his sunglasses, meeting eyes with Catherine as he continued "Care to join me for a cup of coffee? We need to talk business." he told her as the lanky clone then proceeded to walk out of the dark alley. There was a cafe not too far from here, Jackal figured that would be a better place to talk business.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:46 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine found it very strange to have her own tricks used on her- being the one that normally freaked people out by saying serious things with a huge grin, this felt weird. However, the whole 'Inquisitor' caught her attention. Another impersonator? She let herself arch her eyebrows at the man's proposition, pausing for a moment, her grin tightening, before nodding.

"Sounds good, but you're paying~"

She kept the flirty lilt in her voice, but she knew that this meant business now, and she had learned how much power she actually held, so she would be taking this a lot more seriously. Entering the cafe, which she had loitered out of a while before, she sat at a corner table against the wall, leaning against the chair back and gesturing for Jackal to go on.

"So you, the 'Inquisitor', want business with the Ministry?"

The pinkette made little air quotes as she said 'Inquisitor', a hint of mockery still remaining on her face.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:02 pm

Sin City // Outside The City 4510

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal sat opposite to Cathy, or at least as opposite as he could. With all the flirting coming from her, he wanted to make as little physical contact as possible. Jackal crossed his legs as he lit himself another cigarette, a smile on his face as he blew a cloud of smoke into Cathy's face "I'm one half of The Alliance's leadership... that is... the Super Criminal Alliance." he introduced himself more formerly to the pinkette as he leaned against his chair. It was already apparent this was going to lead somewhere dangerous "But don't mind us... we're just a cog in the machine... as you're aware... the world is changing. A world once ruled by politicians and billionaires is now run by Super Criminals... and it's The Alliance's job to keep this new status quo... for business reasons of course." he told Cathy as he received a cup of coffee, black. Jackal wasted yet another cigarette by putting it out on an astray on the table before continuing "But there is a force that threatens our new status quo... another alliance of sorts... there's Paladin... there's the Vigilantes... and then there's the MSF. And that's where the problem presents itself... Sin City has stood as the Wild West's capital of crime for the last five years... and Paladin intends to use Absolute Justice and the MSF to put an end to that... you understand where I'm going here Catherine?" he told the pinkette, taking a sip of coffee before showing an expression of disgust. He had no idea how to order coffee.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:05 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Despite her flirting and general silliness, Catherine seemed to actually be paying attention when Jackal started speaking, apart from the slight scowl as smoke was blown into her face.

Rude.

She knew that when it was about business, she could handle it, despite most assumptions. Jackal started talking about The Alliance, yet another aspect of the criminal world that she was just now training herself to remember and actually pay attention to- she didn't know enough about them...but she'd learn. She was tempted to ask what exactly the Alliance was working with...but that would give away that she didn't have as much information as Jackal, so she contented herself with what she was given, nodding.

"Ah yes, those organisations have been causing trouble lately.. It does seem that it would be in the great majority's interest to deal with this threat."

The pinkette now paused to take a sip from her own coffee, which had been placed in front of her while Jackal spoke.

"So what exactly are you suggesting...Inquisitor? A cooperative period with the Ministry of Death? How does the Ministry know it can trust this Alliance of yours?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:15 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal couldn't help but let out a giggle as Cathy asked how the Ministry could trust them "Like we'd be stupid enough to screw over Kraven..." he replied candidly, though if politeness wasn't a worry he'd really ask how HE could trust the Ministry. They didn't really have the best track record. He was still being honest however, Jackal had no interest in making another enemy, just gathering enough allies to take down Paladin "We're planning on gathering everyone... NOWHERE, The Alliance, The Ministry, The Assassin's League... all to put an end to Paladin's reign of terror in the Wild West." he explained himself to Cathy, taking another sip of coffee despite hating it. What? He was thirsty "But... I gotta warn you... your hubby and Absolute Justice's leader have got some... history... so you may have trouble pitching this to him..." he wasn't sure how much Catherine knew about Santana. Presumably nothing since he doubted Kraven would talk about that, but he had been fully aware of their unique history together only recently. To be honest, it worried Jackal.. it was almost enough to consider keeping The Ministry out of this. Jackal only changed his mind when he realized they would need everything they could get to take down Absolute Justice AND Militaries Sans Frontieres.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:32 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine seemed to accept Jackal's answer rather quickly- it made a lot of sense, actually.. Yeah. She had faith in Kraven's scaring-other-leaders-into-submission abilities. Nodding and listening further, she considered the sheer scale of what Jackal was suggesting. That was going to take some massive organisation...something Super Criminals didn't seem to have much of. Then again, the cause could be fruitful.

"The Ministry has fairly recently worked with NOWHERE, so it shouldn't be difficult to grit our teeth and work with them a bit longer."

She mused, but then the comment about Kraven's relationship with the leader of Absolute Justice was made- Catherine was most definitely not aware any complications other than absolutely hating the vigilantes. Her first thought, naturally, was that the leader must be a girl, and Kraven totally fucked her- then she forced herself to think professionally. It didn't matter. Except maybe Jackal was right about the convincing aspect..

"Um.. History..? I can probably just- Yeah, I'll deal with it. I'll get the Ministry in, don't worry."

Cathy knew how important it was to stop these people..and even if she wasn't thinking about the practical aspects, she just really hated the vigilantes, so she would beat submission into Kraven if she needed to...which she could totally do now because of her arm. That was always nice to think of, though she carefully avoided thinking about the possibility of Kraven's Killer Gene activating. She stopped following that train of thought, just smiling a bit too politely at Jackal over her coffee mug.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:41 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal's grin turned into an almost slasheresque smile once Cathy accepted "My my... you're quite confident. I can respect that~" he spoke in a cheerful tone. Of course, he was just buttering Cathy up so this deal would go through, but she didn't need to know that. The blonde tossed the cup of coffee aside "Trash drink 1/10 would not slurp again-" he muttered, the cup managing to hit somebody square in the head, with hot coffee pouring all over their face. Jackal didn't give a fuck though. He just stood up and held an arm out to Cathy for a handshake "Pleasure doing business with yah..." this was surprisingly easier than he thought it'd be. He always figured The Ministry would be a pain to do business with. Now all he had left was NOWHERE and the Assassins League. Jackal couldn't help but feel like those two would be a bit more difficult than this meeting...

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:51 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine had slowly gotten used to suspecting of people that played along with her antics...so her eyebrows rose immediately as Jackal began complimenting her confidence. She opened her mouth to comment on this just as the man threw his coffee away, and she followed the course of the drink, a grin spreading across her face as the crash on the person's head happened...good times. She looked back to Jackal, her own smile now slightly more threatening than might have been expected as she shook his hand.

"Just remember: do not fuck with us. The Ministry does bite."

It felt appropriate to say something of the sort, being a bloodthirsty criminal and all.. But that had gone smoothly. She still had a nagging feeling that she knew this guy, and she knew enough to know that it definitely wasn't the reincarnation of the Inquisitor- she did go to nursing school after all. In any case, their business seemed about done..

"Contact us at the Cathedral when the details are discussed.. or something."

And with that the pinkette walked off, bored of Sin City after a long few days of drinking, senseless violence and now business. She hit less stuff along the way that on her way here, having now had some time to get used to how cool her new arms were and not feeling the need to remind herself of their sheer power all the time. AND SHE WAS OFF.

*exit*

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:17 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal waved goodbye to Cathy as she took her leave "Expect a visit soon~" he told her before she made an exit. Well that was a fruitful meetings, things rarely went that well. Jackal paid for the coffee and left on his own accord as well. The blonde was going to put off meeting up with Jo and Ryder as long as possible so it was time to pay the Assassins League a visit. They had lost their leader about a month ago, and word on the street was they were going down into the shitter. So chances are things wouldn't go as smoothly as they did here. Oh well... work had a habit of making itself difficult for Jackal. It wouldn't be fun if it was easy.

(EXIT)

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Sin City // Outside The City 310

Sin City // Outside The City Poison10
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

Poison drove Rose from the Hall of the Mountain King, throughout the Wild West, and into Sin City. All in the name of a date. Poison drove on her motorcycle, the apparent go-to vehicle of the Wild West, with Rose saddled behind her until they reached a tiny diner not too far outside the limits of Sin City. Ishbel parked right outside and flopped off the bike, literally falling against the ground before picking herself up "WE'RE HERE!" she loudly exclaimed, though she was silently questioning her own choice of dating locations. Was a place to eat the right choice? Did Rose eat normal food? All Poison even remembered was her eating people, which was fun, but the Former Artist would rather she not get into ANOTHER fight. Nope, just some quality time with Rose, NO fighting. Poison dragged Rose into the diner and sat down without saying a word. The place was your typical diner, very 50s America looking, which was actually somewhat typical of this region. Ishbel sat across from Rose in a booth and picked up the menu, pretending to look at it upside down as she peaked over the top to stare at Rose.

╠════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:19 am

Sin City // Outside The City 1310
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" ? ? . . . . . . . . ? ? "

Sister Rose Aethor
Sister of the One True Messiah
Sister Rose's Theme: Despair and Die

" . . . . . . . < 3 "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Rose looked at the diner and cocked her head to the side. She had to admit that this was a little different then the normal dates. This was quiet, when normally it was loud and full of blood and stuff. She shrugged and was going to go along with it. They went inside and Rose sat down, and picked up a menu.
"...."
She just kind of stared at it

Sin City // Outside The City Rosesig_zpsbf74edba

Sin City // Outside The City Tumblr16

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Meanwhile, Bunny arrived elsewhere, stopping the bike. She sighed and took off the helmet. "We're here Nao...you see that? That's Sin City."  she said as she sent a message to Victor saying she was here, and then sat on her bike. "Sorry to be dragging you around Nao." she said with a sigh.  

Sin City // Outside The City BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:28 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

Poison lowered her menu, and in an attempt to have small talk said "I- I like this place- they serve like- breakfast all the time here- yeah-" and then she hid her face with the menu again. She was absolutely terrible at this stuff. She was absolutely terrible at being normal and only good at things when it involved murdering people for her own joy. And she hated that. Eventually a waitress came along and she quickly ordered "Pancakes- okay? YEAH? COOL-" and then the menu was taken away from her and she was just sitting there awkwardly staring at the table.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:35 am

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose nodded. She liked breakfast. Well, really, she liked whatever Poison liked. She pointed at something on the menu, which happened to be a salad with a steak on top. She smiled and then looked back at Poison. She sensed the unease, and reached over, taking her hand and petting it.
"<3"
she continued to give a big smile to Poison, to reassure her that everything was okay.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Sin City // Outside The City 3110

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Sin City // Outside The City Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor drove his hummer into the outskirts of town, parking literally across the street from the diner Poison and Rose was in. He didn't even notice them, partially because he was playing booming anime music and singing aloud, and then because he was completely focused on finding Bunny on the rooftops once he parked. Victor walked over to the building he last met Bunny at and used the stairs to get up to the roof. Trust me, it wasn't easy with his bad leg. The assassin sent a message to Bunny saying he was here as he reached the rooftop. He had noticed that Sin City was looking... busy once he could see the streets from a higher vantage point. He had no idea what was going on, but it was flooded with noticeable Super Criminals, frogmen and Deathworshipers "It's like a freak-pride parade in there..." he muttered, letting out a sigh as he spoke. He hoped that wasn't anything that would blow up when he was here.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:58 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison just stared at the table for awhile, she suddenly jolted her head up as Rose grabbed her hands however. The greenette looked at Rose with widened eyes before she let out an awkward laugh "Sooo- yeah- I know you can't really talk so...-" conversations, yes, this was definitely going to go somewhere "I like- fought a ghost or something when I was gone- that was fun- also I drove a wiener van..." she had entrusted that van to Dorothy for now, besides, she had her motorcycle. It was probably going to be some time before the food was ready, so Poison was struggling to just come up with some way to pass the time.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:50 pm

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose smiled and readjusted herself. There was some tentacle things under her robes and then she opened her mouth.
"I will speak with you now. I want to make you happy."
she said, and closed her mouth, smiling at the woman. And then she opened her mouth again. "Yes. You have not conversed with my about your trip. Tell me more. Did you achieve your goal?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:04 pm

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny looked at her phone and nodded. She moved to the building from before and turned the engine off. She was getting real tired of traveling. "Alright Nao...we're here. Come with me, alright?" she said and took the easier way up the building, since Nao was with her. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable or anything, that would be baaaaaad. She got to the roof, holding Nao's hand as arrived. "Victor..." she called, and walked over toward him.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Sin City // Outside The City 3110

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Sin City // Outside The City Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor breathed deep, then let out a good breathe shortly before he heard Bunny's voice "Bunny..." the assassin turned to look to the red head, not minding the small child she had with him apparently. This was supposed to be a secret meeting, but Bunny was always one for secrecy, so if she brought someone they could usually be trusted. She had had messed up trusting someone once, he knew she would never make that mistake again "Who's the kid... yours?" he was inquiring whether she was Nao's mother or not. He hadn't seen Bunny in years, not since before No Man's Land... that was certainly a long time ago, she could have been a mother in that time, right? The man shrugged, not really caring what the answer was and looking over to the city, filled with Super Criminals "You know what's going on? I spot The Alliance... some small timers... hell... even The Ministry of Death... you know what's going on?" it was certainly alarming to see so many people here. He knew it was only a matter of time before everything blew up. This city was a ticking time bomb now. The assassin let out a sigh as he looked to Bunny "Listen... I know you were Marcus' choice... but that doesn't mean you're ready to lead. As Marcus' second I'm responsible for making sure you're ready for that job. You're not expected to be a tool anymore Bunny. You're no longer an assassin... you're a leader." Victor's eyes narrowed as he glared directly into Bunny's eyes "The League is an organization of weapons... and the leader is those weapons' wielder... do you think you're ready for that responsibility...?" Victor knew that it was going to take more than Marcus' blessing to win over the organization. Victor needed maturity, he needed confidence, he needed someone with charisma... and Bunny had to be ready to take on such a job.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:10 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison nearly jumped as Rose talked "ROSE!" the greenette's eyes widened, her jaw dropped as she asked "WHY IS YOUR VAGINA TALKING!?" Rose had talked before around Poison, it's just... Poison never really noticed that. Ishbel had never really cared for people talking until recently, and she certainly didn't care about what Rose had to say until recently. She supposed that, she had always tuned out Rose's words, because she never wanted to really talk until now. Poison's head hung low as Rose asked her if she had achieved her goal, the nun's words sinking in "That goal was always impossible..." the woman spoke "I can never be a mother. I just tried to kidnap a child and make her my daughter... I may have gained a friend... but she was never my daughter... never will be..." she spoke in a low voice before raising her head. She looked Rose in the face as she continued "I'm more resolved than ever to further the cause... I believe Cain is right... and I want to see the world he's seeking to create..." to most of the world, Cain was a heartless criminal. To Poison, he was a savior, just as he said he was. While many within the Church of Crime sided with him just because they had no other choice, or because they just liked the violence... Poison always liked to think she was different. She was of the cause. She wanted to see the world burn, and be reborn as one where people like her could live happily. She wanted to see world where those who were hunted down by humanity could finally take what was justly there's and lead. Only under Cain's rule could the world flourish. It was dying a slow death now. Society is a disease, and Cain is the cure. He would make it all better "Marcus... is dead now... I'm going to live the life I want to now... and I'm going to bring society down to it's knees... hold the entire human race on trial for it's crimes... and then there will be good in the world. Only then."

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny shook her head when Victor asked is Nao was her kid. She blushed a little bit too. "No no...he's not mine like that persay...he's sticking with me cause he doesn't have a mother...So I'm kind of acting as a surogate Mother for now.."  she said and then listened carefully to what Victor was saying. She would no longer be an assassin...she'd wield the tools given. She closed her eyes and turned her back to him, looking over the city. She let out a long sigh. "I know enough...I know enough in this world that something has to change...and that something has to happen soon or else this world WILL burn. And those flames...they won't be stopped." she crossed her arms over her chest. "Am I ready to be a leader? To lead the league and take it places...Absolutely not...I'm not leader material...You know it, and I know it..." she turned to Victor a bit. "But, what choice do we have now? I need the league to get my ambitions done...and your faction needs me to be a leader...So, whether the League likes it or not, they need a leader, and their leader passed that baton to me...and as much as I DETEST it...someones gotta step up." she glared right back at him. She wanted to send this message that she understood what this meant...but...she wasn't going to like it...

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:17 pm

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose nodded as she looked at Poison. She held her hands again.
"I am talking to please you. Human interaction requires more then jeust my silent persona..." The woman said, and then readjusted herself. "You Poison, are special. You are the one who will usher in a new age...Cain is our savior...but you are his special servant...you've already done so much more...you must know this..."
she leaned over and kissed Poison's cheek. "Other's opinions are baseless and needless...we are the ones who will roll the carpet for the true savior..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next