Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City // Black Market (Decimated)

+6
Emu Queen
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:38 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 83409

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan went to the stock and looked around. After a minute, he pulled out a very nice sniper rifle.
"This will get the job done. Here's the price." He wrote it down, "and if you need something else or your friend, please call for me. I can smuggle anything for you." He gave him rounds too.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Beep-Boop-BOP!" Hazel said as she looked at her Gumball Gun. She then turned her attention to Willow. "You know me! Kind of... You gave me that umbrella that one time!" Hazel said, ignoring the gun part. She jumped over to Willow. "How could you not remember me~?" Hazel said as she pointed at her dress. "How could you ever forget encountering someone with such an awesome dress like this?" Hazel asked before putting her hands on her hips. "Can you smuggle in experimented candy that could cause massive death?... And normal heart failure? Causing cardiac arrest is my favorite death to cause." Hazel asked with big eyes, seems like her crush for Agan had passed.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:50 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie took the gun and examined it closely "Its perfection! What'sya name again? And would yah prefer gold or a trasnfah to yah bank account? I can pay eitha way-" Zombie aimed down on the scope, rather happy with the rifle. And then Willow happened, taking the scarves "Aye- wait- those are mine now-" and then she brought a new scarf and put that on him. He made no effort to stop her "Oh okay then." he replied, just standing there with the new scarf on. And then he aimed the rifle down on Hazel "That's right- stand still and keep talkin'bout candy-..." he whispered, licking his lips, he enjoyed the moment for what it was. He was really going to like this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Universal Century
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:02 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

You remind me of him a lot He was a good man and a Fun boss... Honestly your the only boss I've had more fun with than Mr. Fozzy... And the only one Brandr looked up to other than Fozzy... The old man was like a father to Brandr, a real father at least... Brandr followed behind Agan hands on his bundle; half of which was merchandise half was his axe... He repositioned his axe to make it easy to get out, just in case, it was dangerous in this part of town... Of course what part of town wasn't dangerous.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:09 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Gunnar125_zps57e496da

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar could see where this was going--knowing Zombie, he was actually going to shoot that girl--and at the moment, Hazel was standing a bit too close for comfort for that. So, Gunnar promptly put himself in between Holden and Willow, linking their arms as Willow had had them before, then dragging his two companions away from Hazel, over to another area of the market.
"Willow, did you see that coat that's for sale over there...? I feel like you would like it..." was his excuse as he dragged them out of the area of fire, not wanting to take any chances.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:52 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 83409

τħє ġѓєэη

"Names Agan. You can pay up front." He said. Never give numbers of accounts, law of smuggler number 34. "I hope we can do business again."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Hazel made a creepy happy face when she aimed at by Zombie. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~ Do you like skittles? I like Skittles... They don't compete with M&Ms..." Hazel said as she took out her huge bendy straw that was on her back, before whacking Zombie in the head with it. "Meep meep!" she called, if he was hit he would find that the straw was very hard. In fact... It was really a pipe... A Metal Pipe. Then Hazel ran off to follow Willow and the others. "Wooooooo... Coats... Hazel needs these..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:21 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie rose his gun upwards "Agan eh? Alright then-" Zombie pulled a gold bar out of his coat "Will this do? Gold is worthy plenty- no matter where you live-" he spoke, grinning under his mask. Then Hazel hit him over the head with the pipe "..." the man twitched, you could see some blood passing over his eyes under his mask. The man handed Agan the gold bar calmly "Pleasure doin' business-" he then slow turned his back on Agan. He slowly rose his gun, absolutely done with this shit "You'a dead gurl now-" he muttered before oepning fire at her. Straight towards her back, again, and again, and again, and again. He continued to open fire on her, the other three be damned- even if they were caught in the crossfire, he didn't care so long as that girl was dead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:38 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar paused for a moment as he heard Hazel's voice, looking back at the girl in confusion as she approached them--only to see Zombie aiming his gun straight at her. And them, coincidentally.
"Movemovemovemovemove--" Gunnar, luckily still in between Willow and Holden, this time full-out dragged them out of the line of fire, not really caring whether Hazel got hit or not--she wasn't his responsibility, after all! It was her own fault for smacking the guy--!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:10 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Hazel ran, and ran, doing cartwheels sometimes. It was her thing. "Kay! Good-bye!" Hazel said as she got out of the Black Market. "Bye-Bye!"

*Exit Hazel*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:31 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Wd-11-07

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled as the gun fight went on.
"Wow...impressive." he said. And then the gold. Agan carefully inspected it, checking the weight and size of it, and the coloring. He made sure it wasn't just gold plated. But...
"HOLY SHIT THIS IS REAL GOLD!" he thought to himself. "WOOOOO!"
"Hope we can deal again in the future. I also stock ammo and componants, and my ring is working on getting more food, water and clothing." he said. "Hopefully. Anyway..." he turned to Brandr. "My day is instantly better." he said with a large smile.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:17 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr smiled to Agan... Nice boss, This is great... Brandr was happy for his boss, he really didn't care about money but he knew his boss did so it was exciting... Should we head back to base? I think we should get back to the others.

[/color]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:54 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow had been quite happily adjusting a scarf around her neck when Gunnar suddenly yanked her and Holden aside, causing her to squeak in shock before turning to look behind her, watching as Hazel sort of cartwheeled away. Which... surprisingly, caused her to pout. "Hey! I was talking to her! I think she wanted fashion advice... Why you gotta ruin all my fun, Zombie?! You... you killjoy! Stick in the mud! ... Dick!" She crossed her arms and glared at the man, even if he was massively annoyed and holding a gun, standing her ground before him. She seemed largely unafraid... in fact, she soon grinned again despite her apparent annoyance, giggling after a moment of silence. "That's okay, I don't need you!~ I have Holden and Gunnar!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:09 am

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

So, upon hearing the sound of rippling gunshots-- Holden glanced over his shoulder with widened eyes, looking pretty surprised when he noticed Gunnar had just pulled him to safety. That--actually shook him quite a bit. He froze, just staring over at Zombie, then to Hazel as the girl just sort of shrugged off all that and cartwheeled away. Like---what---even--was--
But then Willow. Holden snapped back into reality, rushing over to the blonde`s side and tugging at her shoulder. "You made your point! C`mon, don`t antagonize anyone--m-maybe we should just go--"  

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:47 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

As Hazel ran off, Zombie lifted his gun up, no use wasting ammo. He saw the 'idiot trio' as he loved to call them, run off, and decided to leave them alone for now. After all, he knew that when the Holiday Killer needed them- they'd be there. The man turned his back on the whole scene and began to walk away "I swear if ah see her'gain... I'll kill her..." he muttered, walking away. He had his gun, that was all he needed. Time to get the next part of the plan running.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:16 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Wd-11-07

τħє ġѓєэη

"Sure! I think it'll be okay...give me a second." he went to the stock, and started to arm the security system. Anyone who tried to enter the place would be shot. He even had patrols protecting it. Smugglers Law #45, never leave your stock in a public place unless it's protected like mad. He shut the door, locking the door with his eye, and looked at Brandr. "Ready." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:24 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Pugsy11

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy arrived at the Black Market with Bunny, looking out at the crowd, who honestly looked a little spooked out for some reason. The man blinked, looking rather confused. It seemed that they would find their answers here "Okay... who should we start with first? I honestly have no idea where to start... this place is huge... but enough people seem spooked enough to tell that something's happened..."

"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:37 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny looked around, her hands in her pockets.
"The snow is getting a lot worse. I think a storm is coming in." she said. "We need to be quick. Let's just look around for informants or something." she said.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:42 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Pugsy11

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy looked out at the denizens of the Black Market with his big eyes, well, Bunny said they didn't have much time. He also didn't know what an informant really was or what it looked like- so he settled on a different plan. The man smiled and nodded to her "Okay!" the man then stood up proudly and yelled "HEY GUYS! HAS ANYONE HEARD OF LE HOLIDAY KILLER!?!?" he yelled out loudly, getting the whole Black Market's attention.

"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:47 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Dorthy8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorthy had followed with Nate. She wanted to have her own adventure. Apparently they were looking for someone who killed around the Holidays. Not like she cared THAT much. It was just some other killer with a gimmick who wanted to KILL some of Vulture team. For all they knew it was some guy that they already met before. Either way Dorthy cringed when Pugsy yelled out loud, and smacked her face, or 'face palmed'. "Wow... Nice going." Dorthy muttered to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:50 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar watched Zombie leave, then sighed in relief. He'd hardly been around the guy five minutes, and he was already tired of him. He stepped back a step to look at Willow and Holden, putting his hands into his pockets. Two of his hamsters poked their little heads out of his scarf, as if to try to scope out what was going on now.
"So...now that we don't need to deal with him anymore...where would you two like to go ne--"
But suddenly Pugsy. Gunnar's other two hamsters joined the first two, now all four of them at the top of his scarf, looking out onto the market, wondering what was happening. Gunnar narrowed his eyes and looked over at Pugsy and Bunny.
"Well...would you look at that," he said to Holden and Willow quietly before sighing, "If it's not one thing it's another...what do you two want to do? Should we get rid of them now, while we're here...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:52 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 2 Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny looked at Pugsy in disbelief. Slowly, she felt a face palm was in order, and she did...loudly.
"Uhh...hey...that was good...except not at all..." she said. "We're supposed to be inconspicuous...not...loud..." she said. "And...never mind...we have a few hours before the snow gets too bad...we have time to be...god...damn it..." she let out a sigh. "Well, okay then." she said, and went to a stall owner. "Hi there. I want info on the Holiday Killer. Please tell me." she said, hand now on her gun.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:15 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

"Ack- I'll be fine Holden, really, calm down you p-- ... HEY! You... ignored me..." Willow pouted slightly as Zombie ran off without saying anything to her, before she gave an annoyed sigh and turned to Gunnar, slowly walking over to him and reaching out to pet one of the hamsters that was peeking its head out. Pretty soon, a smile reappeared on her face, and she looked as if she were just about to speak up- when suddenly, she heard Pugsy's yelling and paused, turning to look at him slowly. Hrm... Though she heard Gunnar's words, she'd already started forward, a cheery grin on her face as she skipped right over to the pair of Vultures, her hands clasped in front of her gently. "The Holiday Killer? Yeah, I've heard of him- what do you need to know?" She seemed entirely unafraid of the two despite the fact that Bunny was holding a gun, even going so far as to giggle slightly as she waited for them to answer her.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:21 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Sure boss let's head out, I'm sure the others miss us... (EXIT W/AGAN)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:25 am

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Holden wearily watched Zombie exit, giving a little sigh of relief once he was out of sight. He turned back to Gunnar, looking as if he were about to say something- when Pugsy did his thing. He glanced over to him and Bunny, but... couldn`t help but notice the presence of the two children accompanying them... even if they did seem like they were trying to be sneaky. They stuck out a bit. His thoughts were so wrapped around how kids got into No Man`s Land to begin with, he hardly even noticed Willow striding over to Bunny. He reached out a hand to stop her--but, too late. His hand fell back to his side. He slowly took a step closer to Gunnar, deciding to sit back and let Willow do her thing. Though this---whole thing had the chance to turn to shit pretty quickly... he couldn`t help but feel like there was something he should be doing...  

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next