Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City // Black Market (Decimated)

+6
Emu Queen
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 8 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:39 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 8 Gunnar221_zps181b95a5

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"
-------------------------

Willow wasn't ready to trust someone yet. As Agan approached them, she stiffened, glaring at him a little and conveying- or at least, trying to convey- how little she was willing to deal with at the moment. As he offered his help, she was all but ready to spit at his feet and tell him to fuck off- she didn't care if he had fought with them against the Muppets, he'd been around Kraven entirely too much for her to appreciate. But before she could say a thing, Gunnar was speaking- and surprising her. She slowly blinked up at him, staring quietly as he just went ahead and... accepted this person's help? She wasn't sure she was convinced- he seemed awfully sketchy... She leaned into Gunnar a little more, still somewhat glaring at Agan- but as he asked if they had any connections, she huffed quietly. "We don't know anyone. Out 'connection' is dead. If you're looking for a free place to camp out and keep from getting your ass kicked, you're out of fucking luck," she retorted blandly, before turning away, resting her head against Gunnar's chest quietly. She didn't want to trust Agan- she didn't want to trust anyone but Gunnar, and maybe Ashley since he'd gotten them out of the theater before it blew... But that was a stretch. This man gave her no reason to believe him, and if her scathing tone was anything to go by- it ought to be clear what her opinion of him was.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 8 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:50 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

At first, Gunnar was pretty sure that Willow was right about them not having any connections, and seeing that she was obviously quite distressed, he held her a little more securely, wanting to make sure that it was clear that he was there to support her. They had really gone through a lot in the past few days...and as cheerful as Willow usually made herself appear, he did know that her mental state was somewhat fragile. This couldn't have been good for her...he himself felt quite shaken up by the past few days--he couldn't even imagine how Willow must've felt. However, it was at that moment that he remembered--they did have at least one connection.
"My brother...he's with The Family...I'm unsure about the state of their faction right now..."
He wasn't sure what the Family thought of them...or if they'd be accepted...but it was really all he could think of for connections, now that Holden was gone...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:46 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 8 Screenshot2014-07-15at74050PM_zpsea531600

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered
~______________________________________________~

Agan glared at the girl for a second, but his look softened. He was gonna say something, but he knew better. Respect women, that's what he needed to do, and that's how he was taught.
"I only had your best interest in mind..." he said, keeping his voice calm and collected. But then Gunnar said something. They had a connection after all. "The Family huh? A brother? Last time I saw them, they were in a fight, but that was a while ago...I'm sure they're fine now." he said. "It's a connection, and that's good enough. I'm sure your brother will let you stay with them. Family is important." he walked over to the bike, and moved it to them. "Here, hop in. The Sidecar is pretty big, you'll fit fine." he got on. "Of course, you don't have to trust me, and I'll go on my merry way and leave you two alone. Either way." he smiled at them. Might as well be nice, they did help with the Muppets.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

As Agan motioned for him and Willow to get into the sidecar, Gunnar looked at the redhead with a certain degree of scrutiny, speaking to him, seeming unsure,
"Just where are you planning on taking us if we get in...? If anything, I say that we'd rather walk..." Gunnar still didn't fully trust Agan yet. He was fine with people offering help, but he wasn't so keen on getting into some person's vehicle just yet. He wasn't very quick to fully trust much of anyone. At this point, the only person still alive that he really trusted was Willow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:57 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 8 Screenshot2014-07-15at74050PM_zpsea531600

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

"Oh yeah...guess I'm moving a little too fast huh?" he smiled. He was just in a pretty good mood, well...aside from losing Alice. That was about it. He felt bad about Alice, he kind of indirectly killed her...really indirectly. He stepped off the bike, and pulled out a pad of paper, writing something down.
"The smugglers here are my friends. They'll give you food, shelter, and plenty of time if you wanna be alone to mourn..." he said, ripping it and handing it to Gunnar. It was a notice explaining that they should be treated with respect. "Also, according to rumors, The Family isn't doing too hot. I'm going to check Carrion Land first. The Vulture guys know me, sort of, so I can find something out there. If you decide to go to Carrion, I can't promise anything with the Vulture Guys. At least with the Family, well, you GOT family, so that's pretty good." he got on the bike again. "If you need more help, come find me. I mean, I'm not that hard to track, just ask the other guys." he turned on the bike. "Anyway...thank you again for your help...I know it's not much...but you have my word that I'll help how I can." he bowed, then the bike roared off. He was heading toward Carrion. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:33 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar kind of just stared after Agan as the man drove away, wondering why the redhead had just ditched them--but figuring that there was nothing for it. They weren't about to go to Carrion Land--not after what had happened to Holden there. Gunnar knew that he, personally, didn't want to see that place again anytime soon. He looked at the piece of paper that Agan had given him, then scowled, crumpling it up and tossing it to the ground before speaking to Willow quietly,
"We'll find somewhere to go on our own...let's go..."
And with that, Gunnar took Willow's hand, and the two of them left the area together, in hopes of finding somewhere a little more hospitable...

*Exit Gunnar and Willow*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:53 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 8 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo boomed down into the center of the Black Market, landing in a crouch- her impact with the ground sent smoke billowing upward, sound waves knocking back stands that had belonged to the now fleeing smugglers. She pulled herself up, grunting- the wounds scattered along her skin were slowly closing back together, leaking blood literally flowing freely back into her body and boned crudely snapping back into place. At the very least, her healing factor had caught up... she only knew she had to kill Charles and not die in the process-- and healing was a thing that needed to happen if she was gonna do the not die part...
Psychic energy flared back up in her palms as she redirected her attention at the sky, grinning and watching expectantly for the bolt of light that would be Charles heading this way-- it was only a matter of time, and she was ready for him.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:22 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 8 Bounty11
West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 8 Charle11
West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 8 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Charles simply walked into the Black Market, each slow stomp was a step closer towards destroying Jo in his mind. He wasn't going to rush this, he was going to enjoy every moment of this. He was going to maim and kill her, he wasn't going to leave anything but a mangled corpse by the time he was done with this woman. He hated her, he hated her above everybody else, above Xiu, more than Santana, Faust, everyone. And when he didn't like someone, he made sure they lost EVERYTHING. Pointing his arm out at Jo and charging his particle cannon, the man simply called out her name "JO!" before firing a single shot towards her body once more "..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo had been looking for Charles in the sky- but when his heavy steps began to weigh and nearly shake the ground beneath them, she whirled his direction, snarling. Slowly, she began to sink downward, body contorting unnaturally into a rather animalistic stance that she clearly intended to use to bound forward at him-- but then he was firing another particle beam, and she grinned. She`d taken on blasts ten times larger and came out unharmed, she took on blasts the size of buildings- she had no reason to fear this one, getting hit by it would do no more than establish her dominance.
However, her poorly thought out cockiness was ended as soon as said blast impacted with her center- knocking her off her feet and sending her flying back. She skidded across the ground, before coming to a halt and just laying there- her chest rising and falling in heavy puffs of air she had to practically tug out of her lungs. Jo stirred slightly, in some attempt to get back onto her feet, but despite her efforts her healing factor hadn`t the time to keep up with Charles` onslaught. Pain was wringing through her bones again, and she seemed to have almost forgotten how urgent it was that she get back up soon...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:33 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

"Heh...!" Charles seemed to take some amount of joy from watching Jo fall on her back from his particle blast. Hopefully that'd leave a nice, painful burn for her to wreathe in pain before he killed her. Not wasting anymore time, CP-02 began to walk towards Jo, now laying on the ground. He quickly stomped on her ankles with his hard, metallic feet. He then worked up to her shins, then to her hands. He continued to stomp Jo into the ground repeatedly with the full intent of simply crushing her body "Heheh..." he continued to stomp on Jo, next her chest, over and over, and over again until he made sure there was a huge cavity where he once stomped. He then slowly walked over to Jo's throat and made one, powerful stomp on her throat with the full intent of crushing it "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the machine burst out laughing, his remaining arm contorting unnaturally as he hunched down closer to Jo "I... WIIIIIIN..." he whispered, before continually stomping on her mangled body some more.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:59 am

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo`s head, weighed down as it were, began to steadily twitch up as her neck muscles worked- just in time for Charles` foot to beat down on her ankles, snapping the bones with a loud 'crack'. She roared in pain, writing about slightly and beginning to move her arms to push herself off onto her feet- but the android above her was advancing up her body, breaking all that he could until he got to her hands, just as she managed to get her shaky digits onto the ground in a position to get back up. She growled and glared glowing knives up at her rival, snapping at him like some rabid animal- the ruthless aggression built in her chest and waiting to ooze from her attacks was growing almost painful as she was forced to stay down, each hit causing the ground around them to sink due to their weight and ferocity. There was nothing but murderous intent behind Charles attacks- and as his foot came banging down upon her chest a possible hundredth time over, Jo had stopped given responses. Her fiery eyes grew glazed over and far off, muscles growing limp. Her heart had been crushed time and time again, and eat time it came bursting back to life a moment later- by all means she had died multiple times, and it was her psychically enhanced mind that kept her alive. But, her thoughts were beginning to blank- and each hit from Charles was only making it worse.
Her chest caved entirely, the soil beneath them splattered in a mess of fluid and lopsided punctured organs. Shattered bone began to sink into the ground, as a quiet whimper of a wheeze rose from the back of Jo`s throat-- blood began to slowly roam back into her body, skin coming back together in a truly grotesque manner. But, each time her body began to come back together- Charles would come down upon her again, leaving her stunned. He was getting closer, to whisper something- and despite how he had brutally crushed her throat in a moment later, she managed to spit out the blood she had begun to choke on again. "...D...Die...!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:53 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles stomped down on JO's body over and over and over again, looking down on her with his emotionless red eyes. He stopped for just a moment to examine her, to see if she was still alive, only to hear her weak words. This immediately prompted the machine to keep on stomping on the bluenette, over and over and over again until he made sure she was simply a mass of squashed organs. He would keep on stomping down on her over and over and over again, each time he would stomp her deeper into the earth, forming a crater as he stomped her deeper and deeper into the ground. He then dropped to his knees, rising his fist up before bringing his fist down on Jo's head multiple times " NO!" he replied to Jo "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" he let out like a mantra as he smashed his fist against Jo's head a dozen times.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:52 am

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The beat Charles paused gave Jo`s healing factor extra time to work, which was pretty good-- but then he came down upon her again with multiplied intensity, the sound of her flesh rendering filling the air yet again. This time, she couldn`t rasp out a response- her eyes widening as the blood rising in her throat spilled out between her lips, only for her skull to literally be bashed in a moment later. Her head healed alarmingly faster than the rest of her, instinctively knowing that was the one part that needed to remain in tact. Her heart (which had been crushed in a few times over as well at this point--) leapt up into her throat as she stared above her, it having occurred to her that-- she couldn`t move. Charles didn`t have energy to waste, he was a machine-- he could do this for years. She couldn`t. That thought, as marred as her mental state was-- jarred her entirely. But, she had hardly the time to fear for end results, seeing as how her thoughts were quite literally being smashed out of her with each raise of Charles` fist. Each time, her body would twitch and convulse, indicating life with jolts of visible pain- but as CP-02 went on, the weaker these jolts got. Soon, she fell entirely limp and motionless- like a rabid dog whom had just been put down.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:27 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles eventually went silent after about three dozen punches towards Jo. He just sat there, looking down on her utterly wrecked body before standing back up. He turned his back on Josephine, and slowly began to walk away "I win... I always win..." he muttered, walking a safe distance away from the psychic before coming to a stop. "You know Josephine..." the machine muttered "I... feel pity for you. So I believe It's time I put an end to your measly life... I've regained control over my satellites now. So now you'll receive your end, the same end as every other human on this planet." a red beam of light suddenly burst out from the clouds, crashing down towards Jo. An orbital laser strike hit her point blank, creating a massive crater where the woman once stood. But that wasn't enough, Charles turned to face Jo, or rather the crater she was in "Goodbye... hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" another orbital cannon blast hit Jo, and another, and another, and another. Two dozen orbital cannon blasts would hit the crater where Jo once was until there was nothing but a ginormous crater. Finally putting an end to his laughter, Charles simply turned away and walked "You're fired..." he muttered as he left the scene.
(EXIT)

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:13 am

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As Charles` brutal onslaught of attacks raged on, the rasps and wheezes that snaked their way from Jo`s throat began to come to a steady sputtering end. As he ceased, her body hadn`t the time to piece itself back together again, though everything began to twitch back into place-- that was a shield around the tiny flame of hope in her chest, which hardly remained lit with each hit from Charles becoming a stronger and stronger gust of wind. This flame, however, was snuffed out entirely- as he made quick of telling her he had regained his satellites.
She didn`t know what that meant, she didn`t know anything aside from the fact that she had to kill him because he wronged her-- but she almost understood that she was too late. Almost.
Her palms moved, the bones that usually attached them to the rest of her still shattered into bits and pieces- but none the less, they moved. Pushing against the soil built below her in an attempt to bring her back onto her feet, and just as she began to wobble up, arm outreached to grab onto a piece of rubble and bring herself to her feet-- an orbital canon fired down on her. And another. And another. And another.
With each canon, the crater she once stood in became more and more pronounced- and that crater was seemingly all that remained.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8