Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

+3
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) Empty East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:39 pm

A man made arena nestled in the east part of the city, this place was made from scrap metal and many other materials. However, it's quite the place, full of seats and stairs. Inside the arena walls are cells for where people are held until their fight comes. The place can hold thousands of people without collasping, it's been tested. A wonder to be sure.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:00 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross walked straight into the the Colosseum, from everywhere, outside to inside the building, you could hear thousands cheering, stomping their feet in unison, chanting. Ross, and the other three had to walk down a narrow corridor from the outside of the building straight into the middle "Impressive... isn't it...?" he asked them with the build up of having thousands chanting as they walked down a narrow hallway, until they finally reached the center. A sudden light could be seen, before you would see thousands of men and women in the seats of the stadium cheering. Ross held his arms open wide for them all, grinning "HELLO THERE! IT'S BEEN AWHILE DUDES! THE PATRIOTS! MY PATRIOTS!" Citizen Ross walked to a microphone in the middle of the arena, grabbing onto it and speaking to them all "TWO DECADES! IT HAS BEEN TWO DECADES SINCE OUR WORLD HAS BEEN CONSUMED BY CHAOS! BY MEDIOCRITY! BY NARROW MINDED ANIMALS THAT DARE CALL THEMSELVES HUMAN LIKE US! WELL GUESS WHAT- !? THINGS ARE'A CHANGIN GUYS! 'MURICA WILL RISE AGAIN, AND THIS TIME, IT WILL BE A GLORIOUS EMPIRE THAT WILL LAST FOR MILLENNIA TO COME! I HAVE RECRUITED THREE OFFICERS TO OUR CAUSE! THE AMERICAN DREAM MY PEOPLE! AND SOON, OUT FELLOW DEATHWORSHIPPERS AT THE INQUISITOR TOWER WILL REVIVE THE FALLEN SAINT! EVERYONE-- IT'S A GOOD DAY TO BE AN AMERICAN!" and with those words, Ross dropped the microphone, with thousands cheering in unison. Citizen Ross had his own plan. Sometimes it was best to just play the fool until the right moment...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:30 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) Gunnar13_zps01bbf754

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar followed Ross down the hallway, glancing around a bit as he heard the sounds of a cheering crowd just at the end of the tunnel. Once they got to the opening to the outside, Gunnar came to a hesitant stop at the doorway, really unsure whether they were supposed to follow Ross out into the center or stay there--so he figured he'd stay on the safe side and just wait there at the mouth of the tunnel. This really was amazing, though...there were so many followers. They hadn't been employed yet by any faction as large as this...it was awfully impressive. And adding Holden's network to this would only make it more impressive, as well...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow sort of skipped obliviously along after the others, grinning cheerily at the thought of what she could do to redecorate the Inquisitor Tower. Yet... the cheering of thousands was kind of attention-getting. She blinked out of her daze in time to see Gunnar stopping just in front of her, slowly standing beside him before peeking around him into the arena. "What's this...?" She sort of stared as she listened to Ross' speech, slowly slipping around Gunnar and standing in front of him, leaning back against him lightly in order to watch. She... was curious. What was going to happen...? Did all these people need fashion makeovers...?! "... So we're automatically officers? Cool!!" She grinned in happiness, clapping her hands together excitedly along with the crowd.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:30 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) Holden78_zps98188528

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Holden was pretty relieved to be put down without exploding and stuff-- but then Coliseum. He actually had a hard time keeping up--what with the whole staring at... everything.
He was pretty sure he`d never seen anything like this before...
He stopped at the mouth of the tunnel next to Gunnar and behind Willow- glancing around at his surroundings with a bewildered expression. That was... certainly a lot of people... was it possible for him to add his network onto this...? Or would it be better to keep his support outside of the city? Before the pinkette`s mind could even shift into the moment; Ross began a speech. A very, very loud and passionate speech that most certainly gained Holden`s attention, as he listened with just the biggest grin ever-- "yEAH! `MURICA!" He sort of just joined into the cheering, even though part of the cheering sort of had to do with his recruitment and quite a few people were staring at him and wow he didn`t even care this was so cool--

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:25 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) Zombie13

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

As the cheering came to a close, Ross turned to the other three "GREAT AIN'T IT!? YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW EFFECTIVE AND HARD WORKING PEOPLE CAN BE ONCE THEY HAVE A CAUSE! A REASON TO PUSH THEMSELVES FURTHER! GONE ARE THE DAYS OF JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE... STARTING TODAY... WE ALL FIGHT FOR DREAMS. FOR A BETTER WORLD!" he did a fist pump, and laughed joyfully at Holden's great spirits in regards to the whole situation. It was really nice seeing someone be just as enthusiastic as him "WELCOME TO THE PATRIOTS... YOU'RE NOT HIRED HELP... YOU'RE PART OF THE FAMILY, AND YOUR OFFICERS NOW." he told them, looking off to the crowds of men and women in the arena, The Patriots.

Of course neither did they know, from the roof of the arena, looking down at them all, was Zombie, Using a pair of binoculars he watched Ross, and the footmen in the crowds "Well well.... Charles was right when he said he amassed quite'alot of officas!" he commented, focusing the binoculars on Ross. The guy was built like a tank, but he didn't seem to be armed, that was interesting. Of course, as he studies his opponent, he didn't realize that one of the footmen in full power armor had spotted him on the roof. Before he knew it, a metal fist connected with Zombie's face, and Zombie smashed right through the arena right to the middle of it. He ended up landing right there with Ross and the trio "Aaaagh... that... that's gonna sting..." Zombie slowly rose up, first from his elbows and knees, then on his feet. He opened his eyes, only to see Holden, Gunnar, and Willow "Oh... oh no... not you dorks again.... sewiously...?" he spoke in a pained voice. Then the power armored footmen dropped down into the arena, right behind Zombie "Oh shit...!" Zombie managed to roll out of the way as a metal fist nearly smashed him, then he took out a small explosive from his coat and stuck it onto the power armor. The power armored footman managed to yell "SPY!" before he was blown to bit, exploding right behind Zombie, an inferno of flames. Zombie was quick follow that, immediately drawing from his coat-- except he had forgotten to bring his guns "Haha-- NOW, YOU-!" he looked to his hands, a banana? He was holding a banana like a gun? Oh shit "Oh... hey... hey guys no hard feeling wight...?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:44 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar just kind of stared at Zombie after the man's dramatic entrance. And he stared. And stared. And stared.
And then he looked over to Ross,

"Can we kill this guy?" he asked Ross very candidly, pointing at Zombie. Frankly, he kind of really hated the guy. So killing him would be pretty cool--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:15 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) Holden78_zps98188528

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Holden grinned at Ross ear-to-ear, and was about to give him a probably way too over-enthused reply, but then Zombie.
And the pinkette`s expression just... fell. He crossed his arms over his chest----looking the most imposing this guy probably ever will---marched over to Zombie, glared at him... then knocked his hat off his head. He stared at it once it hit the ground, a satisfied smirk pulling at his features... then, he turned to Ross, after Gunnar already had. "We should kill him."

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:23 am

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross crossed his arms, grimacing at Zombie as he made his appearance. Ross wasn't like some of the other bosses, when you killed one of his men, HE WAS PISSED. It didn't matter if it was a footman or an officer, everyone was family to him. The man's arms tightened, he begrudgingly spoke "As much as I'd like him dead... not yet. Capture him... we need to know who he's working for. Once he's given us all the information you can kill him... but for now... we need him alive." he told Gunnar, looking physically pale after speaking those words.

Zombie grimaced at Gunnar "Woah theya! Okay I was a bit of a jerk- but that's a bit of a-" then Holden knocked his hat off. Zombie looked notably angrier "THAT. WAS MY HAT. YOU. SON. OF. A. WHORE." he spoke, losing his accent. Zombie wanted to punch Holden- but honestly he didn't see the pinkette as a threat so he ran right around Holden, throwing a punch towards Gunnar instead, he tried to throw the meanest right hook he could muster towards the guy "Come on kids! Just try! TRY ME! I'M THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS KICK YOUR ASS!" he yelled, attacking at Gunnar, leaving a ton of openings and completely underestimating Gunnar- also Zombie had no real training for unarmed combat.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:37 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar gave Zombie the stink-eye when it looked like the assassin was about to punch Holden--but then Zombie up and ran right around Holden, coming for him instead. Gunnar stood there calmly, though shifting himself slightly so that he was in a better position to counter. He watched Zombie's movements carefully--seeing that the incoming attack was a right hook.
Moving quickly, Gunnar bent his legs and ducked under the hook punch, quickly getting up and using his momentum to send an uppercut to Zombie's jaw with his right arm, followed up by a punch straight to the center of the assassin's face with his left arm. After dealing both blows, he stepped back a bit, lacing his fingers together for a moment to crack his knuckles, glaring at Zombie.

"Hm...'Ghost of Christmas Kick Your Ass,' was it? Exactly when does the ass-kicking start? Because honestly, I'm not seeing any of that. Never underestimate your opponent."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:45 am

Citizen Ross
???

After suffering many punches, and much face hurting, Zombie let out an incomprehensible grumble. Then he fell forward onto his face, comatose. Ross let out a small grin as he saw the assailant fall so easily, he had made the right choice in hiring these guys. After doing another fist pump, Ross walked up to Zombie and looked down on him "Hey..." Ross pointed to a door in the arena "That's a locker room... bring him there and tie him up. We can discuss how we're going to get information out of him after, kay?" he told Gunnar and Holden with a big smile "SEE MY FRIENDS!?" he yelled to the crowd "SEE HOW EASILY OUR FOES ARE DEFEATED! THAT WAS A GREAT ASSASSIN- WORLD CLASS! AND WE TOOK HIM DOWN WITH BARELY ANY EFFORT! FREEDOM AND LIBERTY BOYS! FREEDOM AND LIBERTY!" Then the crowd was cheering again, this time for Gunnar.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:05 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar nodded to Ross as they received their next instructions, not seeming phased by the whole incident--that is, up until he realized that the new burst of cheering from the crowd was for him. He--honestly wasn't used to receiving such high praise. His face slowly began burning a bright red, and he tugged his scarf up a bit higher to hide part of his face in his shyness.
"I...uh...I'll...take him...to the locker room...thing...yeah..." he mumbled awkwardly, then heaved Zombie up over his shoulder, carrying him in a fireman's carry over to the tunnel that led to the locker rooms.
A few minutes later, after having securely tied up Zombie and whatnot and leaving him in the locker room--Gunnar returned to his companions out in the stadium's arena area.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:15 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow sort of just watched quietly as Gunnar and Holden handled Zombie, trusting them to do the job well enough without her help- though she was more than ready to step in if need be. But she'd been right- Gunnar managed to knock the guy out then went and tied him up. Then she realized Ross mentioned getting information out of him- "...Interrogation?! Oooo! Can I do it, can I do it?? I promise I won't kill him, but I wanna get information out of him!! Pleeeeeeeaaaaseeee????" And then... sort of without waiting for a response, she dashed off into the locker rooms, slamming the door behind her and giggling cheerily as she poked Zombie's cheek. "Wakey wakey idiot! I need to talk to yoooou!~"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:22 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ross gave a thumbs up to Gunnar again "NICE JOB BRO! YOU TOOK THAT GUY DOWN WITHOUT A SWEAT!" and then Willow asked to interrogate Zombie. Ross had no problems with this idea, he didn't know quite how crazy Willow was, but then again even if he did know Ross himself was probably too insane to really see how that would be a bad idea either. So he was about to answer her- then he ran off anyways "Oh okay-"

Zombie was having a nice dream- it was about grapes- grapes are nice. Just kidding it was about sex. But either way Nathan's dream was interrupted by a poke "Wah- huh...? Oh not you..." he muttered, looking at her with a tired expression. Honestly- he didn't HATE these guys, he actually kinda liked them- but he knew they were trouble. A lot of trouble. And very dangerous. So as he saw Willow there- and when he noticed that he was tied up and in a locker room- he kinda got a clue of what was going on. Letting out a sigh, the man looked up to Willow, then smiled to her "You wanna talk? This is an interrogation isn't it-? Well- haha! Good luck there sissy! My friends will be here any moment now to save the day!" he told her, grinning. Yeah! Because the Suicide Squad was totally going to save the day right!? RIGHT!?

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow just sorta grinned as Zombie woke up, bouncing on the balls of her feet as she waited for him to realize what was going on. And then he smiled towards her and she grinned back- because honestly, he could be annoying, but he wasn't that bad. He let her make clothes suggestions sometimes...! Like that once with the scarf...! "... Aw, could you tell that easily? Darn- but oh well! It's an interrogation, yeah. But your little friends will have to get past all those foot soldiers before they can get to you! SO! Lets start shall we?!" Smirking, she patted his cheek lightly before patting her pockets and pulling out a small knife and then a few different vials, setting them on a nearby bench. "Hm... lets see here..." Pouting a moment, she examined him carefully before grabbing her knife and lightly tracing it over the skin of his cheek, not quite enough to cut him. "So many ideas for you, Zombie dear...! You sure you don't want to just... give in and tell me before things get rough?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:06 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie raised an eyebrow to Willow as he watched her- she was- really into this? Well that was something new- he hadn't seen someone so eager to do this sort of thing since he had that job in that shark dictator's little country. And as she held her knife and traced it along his skin, the guy only smiled back to her, as if in anticipation "Give in...? What type'a fun would dat be...? Haha... nah... I'm not gonna give'ya shit! Let me tell ya somethin' deary Willow... do you know why I do what I do...? Because it's fuckin' fun... I love war, I love killin' ... I love pain. So If you think you can scare me with this type'a crap... you've got another thing coming!" he replied to her defiantly, he wanted to just stand up- and throw his hat at her! If only he wasn't tied up! So instead Zombie just kinda of sat there "Try yous worst... I can take anythin'..."

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:18 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow sort of pouted as Zombie said he wouldn't give in, pulling her hand away and slowly setting the knife back down. "... You love pain, huh? Lets see if you love it so much after I get through with you..." She set about loosening certain parts of the bindings on the male and then tightening them back up as she carefully removed his clothes. "Need access to skin for this..." she mumbled under her breath while she did, before finally she'd managed to get rid of every scrap of clothes on him. She seemed... entirely comfortable and seemed almost to not notice the male's new nakedness, instead snagging one of the vials and unstoppering it, before carefully dropping a few drops onto the skin of his chest.
The vial contained an acid- at first the spot would be itchy, but soon enough it would begin to burn as it ate at the skin slowly.
"I really hate to mar such a pretty body... But scars are sexy anyways!~"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:28 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie grinned at Willow as she removed his clothing "Woah there sweaty! I usually wait for da second date for this type'a thing- Nah- I lie- haha-" he joked, and it was rather unfitting considering how comfortable and eager Willow was with torturing him. If it was anyone else- they'd probably be piss scared at this point. As Zombie saw the vial- he wold have guessed it was some kind of poison- nope- it was acid. Acid was cool too. As she slowly dripped steaming acid onto his chest, the man began to breathe a bit heavier "Oho~ This is fun! Come'n Willy! Is this da best you can do!? Gimme some more Pain~" he told her as his face turned a light shade of pink, he grinned to the blonde.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:46 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow rolled her eyes and laughed a little at Zombie's protests and attempted claim that he didn't normally do the stripping sort of thing, knowing he was lying. And then he started breathing heavier, and asked for more pain, and blushed- and she rolled her eyes again before grabbing her knife and tracing a shallow cut across his chest which she then dripped acid onto. "... Is that better? Are you enjoying this- you kinky bastard!" She said this- yet she was still giggling some, grinning as she tried to get him to talk.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:55 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie stared at the knife, his eyes following it as it cut into his chest. Zombie seemed to be enjoying it a bit more than he really should have "Oh yeah- the kinky bastard LOVES it~" he whispered to Willow in a flirty voice. It almost seemed like the both of them forgot that this was an interrogation with where this was going- Zombie licked his lips slowly, looking right to Willow "You know- if this was some ugly shit I'd weally hate this- but a cutie like you makes dis PERFECT~! Come'n! Gimme some more pain~! I'm LOVIN' DIS! MCDONALD'S GOT NOTHIN' ON DIS SHIT!"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:16 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow snorted softly at Zombie's words, rolling her eyes as he mentioned loving the pain. She, of course, noticed the tone to his voice- and smirked a little in response. "Of course you like this... I have to admit, I like doing this to you..." Smirking teasingly, she leaned closer to him and placed a few soft kisses to his neck before moving up to his ear, laughing softly. "Ya know... maybe if you tell me what you need to tell me, I'd make this more enjoyable..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:25 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Nathan's smile grew when Willow told him of her enjoyment "Glad to know it's mutual~" he whispered. And I repeat again, he was enjoying this WAY TOO MUCH. His face still pink, he couldn't help but get flustered as Willow began to kiss him from his throat to his ear, and boy was he enjoying it. With each kiss he breathed harder, and was finding it harder to resist her. And then she said something that really changed everything. DARN, HIS ONE WEAKNESS- OFFERING MORE ENJOYMENT. Zombie really liked enjoyment, whether it be fulfilling any of his desires, he just loved enjoying himself, whether it be sexually or otherwise. So the assassin looked visibly shaken when Willow offered to 'make this more enjoyable'. A part of him just wanted to tell her EVERYTHING and enjoy himself- even if he knew that PROBABLY wasn't a good idea at the moment "I- haha- you're kidding- right?" he spoke in a nervous voice, trying his best to not yell out 'OH GOD YES'.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:07 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow chuckled softly as he commented on their apparent mutual enjoyment, smirking against his skin lightly before waiting for his reply, taking note that he seemed to really be affected by what she was doing. Which... was good. This meant she was getting closer and closer to getting the info she needed... "Kidding...? Oh no, I'm not kidding at all," she purred into his ear, moving her hand some and tracing another cut across his chest, slightly deeper. She pulled away a little to watch as blood welled up before she ran a finger over it, staring at the crimson liquid before dripping more acid onto the cut then lightly licking at his ear. "I'll make you feel amazing, if you just tell me everything I need to know...!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:18 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie twitched for a moment when Willow told him she wasn't kidding "O-oh... w-well then-" he was trying so hard to hold himself back. Like wow did he want to stop himself "H-hey- I don't-" and then she made another cut in his chest, which made the man shiver in pleasure. Crap, this wasn't good "I- I still don't believe you-" he told her as he moaned "How about this- w-we have a bit of fun- THEN I'll tell you what I want...? T-that sound nice...?" he spoke to her in a weak voice. At the very best he could buy some time for the Squad to swoop in and rescue him right!? RIGHT!? Though at the same time Zombie really just wanted to say fuck this and enjoy himself-

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:03 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow laughed a little as Zombie realized she was serious and twitched, smirking as she caused him to shiver. He was enjoying this- he hadn't been lying. She was using that to her advantage though... "But Zombie... I know you won't tell me if I give you what you want now... Just tell me what I need to know and I promise I'll make it worth your while..." she purred lightly, rubbing her hand over his chest despite the burn of the acid as it smeared on her hand with his blood. "Come on... just tell me, I'll make sure you get what you want..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next