Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City // Black Market (Decimated)

+6
Emu Queen
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:14 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 Boy60_zpsdb400099

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper glanced up with a clearly unamused expression on his face as Jo raged and ordered Rommel taken to the walls, watching her quietly before going back to minding his own business, completely expecting her to continue with what she was doing and ignore him- he knew Zombie had to be around somewhere but he was avoiding people as much as he could, so he didn't particularly look for him...
When Jo dropped to her knees beside him though, he blinked, lifting his head to stare at her dully up until the point she shoved his jacket off his shoulder. That earned a hiss of pain followed by a raised brow, wondering just what she was playing at- until the knife came into play. He tensed a little at that, gaze flicking from Jo's face to her hand- but when she suddenly ripped his shirt off, he snorted and rolled his eyes.
"Y'know, if you were that eager to see me naked, you could have just asked instead of ruining my cl-- fucking hell you crazy BITCH--" Jasper, though he'd seen Jo holding her knife over his shoulder, had not expected her to actually put it to use, and when she did, it took all his willpower to simply curse vehemently at her and clench his fists, teeth gritted with the pain. He refused to bite his lip even though Jo had told him too, eyes narrowed a little- as if he'd scream. He wasn't that much of a pussy-- but he was highly tempted to move away as the woman investigated his side, knowing she was likely to give it the same treatment. And of course- she did, before he could try and tell her not to, making him hiss with pain but he was more prepared that time and handled it better. At least the bullets were out now... Jasper watched Jo warily as she wiped her knife off, wondering if she'd really stop there- and of course, she didn't. He frowned as she shook out his shirt and proceeded to rip it, hissing again as she started wrapping his abdomen- but he'd given up fighting, and he even lifted his arms a little and looked away to give her more room to work in. Once she moved to his shoulder, he let his arms sink down, glad to rest them- the muscles in his shoulder were screaming at him but he ignored it, allowing Jo to bandage him up as best she could. Once the knots were tied and she dropped back onto her butt, he moved to fold up his bloodied jacket and stared at his pants before glancing around, thinking about something- up until Jo spoke. He turned back to her, analyzing her with a quiet, neutral expression- before he sighed. "You just stabbed me to get bullets out of me, not to mention you've seen me moping like a little bitch, how the fuck do you think--?" There was strain underlying his voice but he pretended like it wasn't there as he looked away, messing with his mask in his hands and highly tempted to put it back on. He wasn't going to deny he was being a little bitch- but he wasn't exactly happy about it. He was pissy, depressed, and in pain- but he wasn't trying to come off as harsh, not completely anyways. Jo had clearly had enough shit going down on her own end, she didn't need to deal with his shit too. He just didn't handle emotions well...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:54 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 4deddad0-6b5c-4052-964d-dc8dbf66656c_zpsa547dad2

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"`Ey, fuckin` watch it, potty mouth." Was Jo`s quip in response to Jasper`s hushed string of curses-- she knew she would`ve smiled under any other circumstances. The flirting went in one ear and came out the other- as it stood, she was beyond giving amusing and flustered responses. "I told ya to bite your lip... I don`t say this shit just to say it, ya know..." She brought a hand to rub the back of her neck, knowing she was more likely than not getting blood everywhere- which she was pretty fine with. Something about the metallic scent of blood comforted her, in a sense- something in this prison was still human, at least...
She sighed, glad her mood was sour enough to not let her enthused sadism show over Jasper`s complaints and fighting. She couldn`t help but think that perhaps she was bad company right now... it was taking every ounce her willpower not to get right back up and head back to Conqueror Town to make a statement- but, she knew that was no more than a petty fantasy on her part. She never did good with losing... but, hey- at least next time, they wouldn`t know what hit them. ...But, maybe if she`d been more better prepared...
She gave Ryder a whole lecture about how losses were just that-- losses. Yet, when it came to sticking to her own advice- she was ever so unfaithful. With an exasperated sigh, she allowed her hand to fall into her palm, glancing around just enough to see a stack of bandages perched right on a nearby smuggler table.
...Oh. She could`ve avoided ripping up Jasper`s shirt... maybe he wouldn`t notice-- it just felt like second nature to rip the shirt-- and it was fun, so--
Jo held Jasper`s gaze as he looked at her, raising her eyebrows expectantly- and as he replied, she momentarily let a flicker of a smile cross her expression, before dropping back down into forlorn and frustrated neutrality. "Either stab `em out or they stay and get infected, man. I saw ya shrugging off the medics..." She paused for a moment, lingering- something about the little bitch comment amused her, yeah-- but, simultaneously concerned her... "...Nothing wrong with being a little bitch... I`m a little bitch, like-- at least eighty-five percent of the time. A little moping never hurt anyone... moping`s real good for you..." She murmured, allowing her gaze to wonder away. "Takes a real man to admit to being a little bitch, though-- I`ll give ya that--"   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper let out a harsh, raspy sort of chuckle when Jo told him to watch his mouth, rolling his eyes a little in response- though her mention of how she'd told him to bite his lip earned a derisive snort. "M' not that much of a pussy..." he mumbled, before watching quietly as the woman rubbed at the back of her neck- resulting in blood smeared across her skin, but he noted with a morbid sort of interest that the red clashed rather wonderfully with her hair...
He let out a soft breath as he forced himself to look away, instead glancing around the rest of the Market. He could see Zombie some distance away, sitting down, and several medics and Paladin footmen were scrambling about, probably frightened by Jo. If he wasn't in such an odd, pissy mood- he would probably be frightened by Jo too. But with how he felt now there was only room for mild annoyance that she'd ripped his shirt along with a foreign, uninvited emotion deep in the pit of his stomach that he was trying to shove down and stamp out. It wasn't really working... but as he glanced back to Jo and realized her arm was still bleeding, then caught where she was looking and saw bandages, he rolled his eyes. He didn't comment, though- merely looked back to her to see her reaction to him, noting the trace of a smile before it faded. At least he'd gotten something out of her, even if it was sadistic amusement for his pain and self-depreciating attitude...
"Yeah yeah, I know..." he muttered, sighing- before snorting with amusement as she said there was nothing wrong with being a little bitch. He shook his head slowly as she spoke, taking in what she said with a grain of salt- and when she'd finished, he opened his mouth to respond- but she slid in one final comment and he couldn't help but give a dry chuckle of amusement, rolling his eyes a bit. "Thanks, I guess-? And... being a little bitch-- for me? Well... everything's wrong with that... I don't fucking do this emotional shit and I'm fucking sick of it already but-- I... don't know how to make it stop this time..." Though his voice rose with clear frustration at first, it soon faded back to a neutral, quiet tone, and he stared down at the ground silently before suddenly moving. He grabbed some of the bandages off the smuggler's stand and moved to Jo, giving her a hard stare as if to dare her to shake him off before he moved to start patching up her wounds.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:54 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 Zombie11

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie just stared at his device... just waiting for a reply, anything. He hoped down to his soul that she would reply, and when she did, a smile lit up on his face for a single moment before he hid it by covering his mouth, not wanting anyone to see it. He then actually read the message, which kept him in a perpetual state of smile "God... she's cute..." he whispered, before looking from side to side to make sure no one was watching him again. He pondered what to type... he couldn't just say that he almost died and two of his friends were in the hospital... no... he wanted to make her happy, not ruin her day. Think Zombie, think! He let out a sigh to relax himself before replying "Oh... nothing. : ) Just finished working and I'm stuck with nothing to do now- what are you up to?" yEEEAAAAAAH, perfect. Send.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme - Metalingus
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:55 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 Sophia40_zps5143e76e

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia tensed a little when Paladin officers started rushing back into the Black Market, scanning them for their injuries before backing away slowly and checking her phone. Good- she had orders to go back... She slowly turned and ran for her life, dodging around anyone who might see her and question her or worse, attack her.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:25 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 4deddad0-6b5c-4052-964d-dc8dbf66656c_zpsa547dad2

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Whatever you say, man-" Jo mumbled in response to Jasper`s insisting of 'not being a pussy'- her eyes roaming about, focusing on several footmen at a time. They all seemed so shaken up... what spooked them--? Did they see a ghost or something...?
That train of thought brought her right back to the battle that had just taken place, her having related the imagery of ghosts to psychics. The notion of perhaps helping Jasper through his mood has peaked Jo`s own mood very briefly, but, now-- it was spiraling right back down. She groaned- allowing her forehead to knock down into her knees, which only sparked her headache right back up. Pleasant. She brought up two fingers to gently feather over the skin of her temple, wrinkling her nose at the heat gathered on her face-- this probably was some sort of fever, now that she thought about it... yeah, that sounded right...
She sighed once more, trying to relax her muscles-- her tenseness from the previous battle lingered on her person, she could feel it. The hairs on the back of her neck still stood up, goosebumps broke out along her exposed skin, and she couldn`t seem to shake this lingering feeling of anxiety- though, that was only a shadow of what she had been feeling back at Conqueror Town...
Jo picked her head up some, resting her chin upon the top of her knees as Jasper responded to her comments on his-- well, little bitch-ness-- and slowly, her previously neutral expression melted into something... much more visibly concerned and earnest. She`d heard this before, she was certain-- a decent majority of the inhabitants of No Man`s Land were deathly afraid of emotions. For a while, she begun to understand why exactly one would prefer to avoid any close relations-- the gruesome outcomes No Man`s Land could potentially supply was... fairly scarring. "...Oh..." Once Jasper finished, Jo`s sight dropped to the floor. For a moment, she mused, her lips pursed... before she spoke again, albeit a bit quieter than before. "...Then... don`t stop it." She answered, picking her head up fully-- only to see that Jasper had disappeared from the spot he had previously been sitting in. She furrowed her eyebrows, turning about in her confusion- until he entered her line of vision again, holding bandages-- the sight of which made her shoulders droop instantly. Her eye flickered between his hand and his mask as he neared her, giving her that challenging look- she thought of squirming away, but-- decided against it. She instead turned her head away, flushing a bit in embarrassment at having to be helped out this much... it was all that psychic-cat-guy-asshole-thing`s fault...! Either way, she allowed him to wrap her wounds- resisting the urge to yelp each time one of her injuries was so much as remotely brushed against. "...Like I was saying--...don`t stop it. Just..." She trailed off, staring up at the sky as she wondered how exactly to word this-- it had to be around evening now, the citrus colored clouds having melted away, leaving nothing but a solid dreamy dark blue texture in it`s place. The moon was hardly visible-- it was much too busy being coated by dark clouds. After a few quiet seconds, Jo finally spoke again, quietly-- not wanting to gain the attention of anyone aside from Jasper for now. "...What is a soldier...? ...A weapon, right-- something to be aimed and fired. Dispensable, lacking empathy or humanity... just a tool-- something that, individually, won`t... really amount to so much. That`s why emotion, morality-- those are mankind`s biggest advantages. It`s what separates a man from a soldier-- a tool from a leader. ...Don`t be a tool, man. Being human doesn`t make you weak... it makes you-- well, human. You shouldn`t try to ignore that... in the end of the day, that`s all any of us are..." She explained in a sigh, apparently not really noticing how much she had just said-- once the words began pouring forth from her mouth, she made no attempt to stop herself, nor did she see any reason to. "...You`re just gonna end up hurting yourself if you try to choke back all this emotional shit-- ...I know you`re used to choking on stuff and all, but--" She shrugged- the ends of her lips curling up some at her attempt at humor. "...Iuno- that`s what I think, at least... --fuck, you know what I`m saying, right-- just... be a little bitch more often, you`re better off that way. I swear I`d make more sense if I wasn`t so... ugh right now--" She brought a hand up, pressing it to her forehead and brushing her bangs back-- then, she went right back to staring off in the other direction, not quite wanting to meet Jasper`s eye as it stood...       

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:52 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper simply snorted and let Jo think and look around for a bit, not wanting to push her or anything- but when she told him not to stop it, he paused. He looked at her silently, hands pausing in their mission to wrap her wounds, before he quickly looked down and resumed what he was doing, making sure it was tight. Once he finished, he settled quietly beside her, eyes on the ground in front of him as he listened to her- he was wary of doing so, but... He listened, nonetheless, eyes flicking up at the sky when Jo looked that direction before he refocused on her again.
At first, the direction Jo was taking things confused him. He frowned the tiniest bit, but kept quiet as she talked about a soldier... and then tied it in with his issue. That had him biting his tongue, looking away with a soft, vulnerable expression- one that changed to disbelief as she actually made a joke about him choking on shit. He snorted in amusement, shooting a grin at her that soon faded as she continued speaking. At any other point he might have listened, and simply disregarded her words- but with how many emotions he was trying to tamp down and the fact that it was Jo of all people telling him to stop it--
He let out a shaky breath as he squeezed his eyes shut, slowly reaching up to rub a hand over his face even as tacky, nearly-dried blood smeared over his cheeks. He gave a bit of a dry chuckle after that, covering his eyes with a hand.
"... Well shit... hah..." He didn't really explain what cause him to say this, before taking a deep breath and looking around frantically, and then reaching for his mask quickly. "I'm just... f-fuck, Jo-- I'm fucking scared, alright? I'm not used to this shit, I'm fucking 26 years old and I haven't fucking cried since I was a kid, I haven't c-cared about someone since my mom died- I don't know how to h-handle this and I'm scared to try because t-this is the worst fucking place to do it, people get hurt so easy, people fucking die like nothing- y-you saw Inna and Rommel!! Who knows how the fuck they're gonna turn out, and I-- I just-- I d-don't wanna fucking let someone in just to-- to lose them--" He made a choked sound, his mask clutched tight in his hands- he hadn't actually gotten around to putting it on, and he was unsure if he should. He wasn't looking at Jo though- his face was turned away and his shoulders were shaking with tension- and something more. He was, it seemed... finally at his breaking point. Something in Jo's words had gotten him to listen and now... he was just a mess.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:44 am

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie tapped his foot against the floor, just kind of staying in his little corner of the camp as he waited for Chelsea to reply. He tried his BEST to ignore Jo and Jasper, it was difficult, but he just wanted to pretend they weren't there. No way could he deal with drama, he was already dramatic enough as it "Psh..." then he got a reply from Chelsea. He smiled upon seeing that he had gotten a reply, then quickly read it. So she was busy huh? Well there goes the idea of meeting up with her. He replied "Yeah I'm sure my friends will be fine, they're all pretty tough. So what exactly are you working on?" he typed the message, then sent it. Letting out a sigh, he leaned back on his chair "Tch..." he thought about what he could do. He couldn't pay Eve a visit, not with his current predicament. He didn't want to face Inna at the hospital. So he stayed in his seat, just kicked his legs around whistling.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:59 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

She was nervous- her anxiety peaked an extra level as she awaited some kind of response from Jasper with bated breath. She couldn`t help but feel as if she were overstepping her bounds with what she`d said- it wasn`t her place to impose her philosophy bullshittery on anyone else...
However, as the whitette exuded that one shaky breath- Jo`s sight shot over to him, eyes softening in concern as she noted the dry steak of blood he gained upon his cheek. Then, he chuckled, which only concerned her all the more-- she shifted slightly in her position, sitting down on the sides of her thighs in order to be just a bit closer to him. She expected to be met with some form of despondency- what she hadn`t expected, however, was the string of words that fell from Jasper`s lips next.
Slowly, very slowly, Jo`s expression became crestfallen. She hadn`t the slightest idea how to respond, especially not initially-- and especially since she sympathized immensely. Jo arguably knew better than most others in this city how easy it was to lose people- and how easy it was to cling onto someone for just the faintest feeling of comfort, only for their warmth to be ripped from you in one petty battle...
She could feel her eyes swell with heat---her blurring vision confused her at first, until she came to the realization that her eyes were tearing, that is. Her emotions bubbled in her stomach, making her chest feel heavy. Jo was incapable of defending herself when her heart was hammering in her ears. Her mouth felt numb, dry, and floppy...
Instead of hesitating any further- almost instinctively, Jo reached forward, wrapping her arms around Jasper`s shoulder in a gentle hug. She hadn`t said anything yet- just placed her chin upon his shoulders, one hand rubbing what were supposed to be soothing circles into his back. After a few more silent moments, she gulped down the lump in her throat, and tried to speak again, softly. "...It`s worth the risk, Jasper... loss is something we all have to just... deal with at some point or another. It`s a chance you just have to take, and... I know it`s scary... especially since it-- i-it happens... all the time here..." She noticeably choked on this words in particular- but continued anyway. "...But... being scared of---...being scared isn`t gonna do anything but hurt you in the long run..." She knew he couldn`t change immediately- he`d clearly spent so much time carefully constructing these walls around him... and-- those were just now starting to crack. She wasn`t sure what that must have felt like from his perspective... "...You`re gonna be fine... just let it happen..."

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:15 pm

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

Wei entered the area in a ft of rage. His teeth were laid bare in his rage. He didn't look at the rest of the squad for a moment before letting out a sigh, following another puff of steam from his lips. He glanced at his comrades for a moment to see their rather friendly nature with each other. It somewhat annoyed him. Seeing them give in to such weak emotions and empathetic natures. Jasper's sobbing annoyed him as well, seeing the mighty Suicide Squad reduced to this. Defeat and weakness.
Tearing off his bandages he stared at them. Jo's doting and caring nature was a surprise for Wei, surely that level of connection between her and the squad members showed a sign of weakness. He watched them, like an outsider witnessing an event like a foreigner watching customs go on without any sense of explanation
Jo's insight on being a human or tool was rather akin to Samebito's own--but even then Wei had disagreed with that figure's input as well. He couldn't bare to see this any longer without letting out a word. Upon the whimpers and murmurs of defeat and loss, of faith and self, of connection and empathy.....and of Humanity.....

Wei let out his displeasure, "Weakness. All of this. Weakness. Charles had warned me not to trend of grounds that may offend you, to say anything of displeasing nature to inspire your rage. I cared little then, as I do now...Why do you cry, why do you care, why do you grovel at the hands of death begging not to have thing you have grown disgustingly attached to taken away?" He spat near his feet for a moment, he stood staring at his 'equals' and sneered. Looking at them he saw doting, groveling, attachment.

"I was warned that you were not like other humans either, but look at you falter.....It's with the first time I can truly say this in my short life that I can truly see for what a strong group of humans look like. At one moment productive and strong, but ultimately voided by their  weaknesses." He looked at them, his eyes were a mixture of disappointed and wrathful.

"Charles was wrong about you all of you. We lost today, but not only that--we lost twice in the previous days. To this 濊!" He sighed and sat back down. "We don't deserve to go on. Our time is better left being disposed if this shall continue.."  

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:23 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo had been awaiting a response from Jasper, hoping she had come just a bit closer to helping him out-- when Wei`s spat gained her attention. Slowly, she looked up, appearing calm in the face of his mal statements- but by the time he had finished, she glared, looking a mix of enraged and absolutely disgusted with her squad mate`s words. She hadn`t the slightest clue what Wei`s background was, nor why he had been involved in the Task Force-- but as of right now, that was of little interest to her.
She released Jasper- and lurched up onto her feet, standing over where Wei had sat-- the aura radiating off her just as dangerous as the one she held during the previous battle.
She sucked in a steady inhale, softening her glare- then she spoke, voice leveled. "...On the battlefield, you`d think the rules were black and white-- kill or be killed. Safety is a cradle song... a false mantra to whisper over and over, to get any decent rest.... every second that ticks from a clock could be the second your life comes to an end. It`s despicably honest way to live, isn`t it...? When your friends and enemies were color coded for your convenience..." She drew in another breath, collecting herself further as she continued. "Civilian life is just a tad trickier. Everyone is a liar, everyone is out to get you. A no meant yes, a scream was an invitation and laughter was bait. A world that studied itself upon misunderstandings and deceit…" She hummed, pausing- then continued, her glare back ten-fold. "Which is why I argue... a battlefield is the place where one`s humanity can show in it`s fullest. All these years, I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It`s not. I was wrong. It`s responsibility that brings power. It`s knowing what needs to be done that brings strength, and willpower... those being humanity`s greatest assets. Better than any weapon, tougher than any tank-- should you condemn yourself to be a glass soldier for the rest of your petty existence, then that is all you will ever be. Man`s greatest strength is passion and what you dare deem weakness-- if you`re unable to channel that alone... then you are but dead weight on my squad. Before me I see a child- you, sir... you are weak. You are small. When you understand the way of the world, then you can come back to me. But, as it stands... it`s best if you watch your mouth." Aside from the skin-piercing glare permanent in her singular eye- Jo had become a very tranquil sort of wrath against Wei. And without truly giving the mummy of a man the time to respond- she marched right over to Jasper, grabbing the whitette by the forearm and gently yanking him onto his feet. "We`re going." She knew she`d been able to hit Jasper hard with her words- and she didn`t want to risk keeping him around Wei another moment. Like hell she was gonna let that guy undo what she`d done here...
With all that said and done, Jo continued to hold Jasper`s arm as she marched away from Wei- stopping once they`d ended up on the opposing side of the Black Market. She didn`t say anything then, obviously still fuming and seething with silent rage-- she took physical attacks and personal insults with gull, but berating her allies and her philosophy was a pretty good way to get on her hit list...    

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper hardly noticed as Jo scooted the tiniest bit closer, more focused on trying to deal with the whirlwind of emotions running through him- but as the woman suddenly wrapped her arms around him, he froze. He sort of just stayed there, stiff and unresponsive- before he slowly moved his arms up, embracing her in return, his grip soft at first but it quickly tightened as he hugged her close, shuddering as he tucked his face into the crook of her neck and tried to calm himself some. He had noticed that Jo seemed somewhat emotional too, but he was too distracted to really react at first- he was trying to tame the thoughts in his head, going rampant. Jo made… a very convincing argument. He knew there was likely some quote somewhere about the difference between living and surviving and quite frankly, he had been simply surviving for a long, long while. He almost felt like he didn’t know how to live anymore- but… being scared and just surviving- he knew that was no way to spend such short time as they had… He hadn’t ever thought he’d find someone actually worth living for and now that he had people he cared about he was terrified to take the chance, especially given the circumstances- but for once, he felt like he had people who cared about him too… and he felt like for once, they wouldn’t abandon him to live his life- so… maybe now was the time to start letting people in...
Slowly, the white haired male took some deep breaths, beginning to pull away from Jo just enough to respond- but before he could so much as open his mouth to speak, Wei’s voice broke into their bubble of comfort and emotions, making him tense with embarrassment and a white hot streak of fury. From the first word out of the mummy’s mouth, Jasper wanted to punch him. As he simply continued talking, calling him- and it seemed Jo- weak… he had to clench his hands tight into fists, resisting the temptation to simply stand and beat the ever living shit out of this excuse for a man. There was a reason he only allowed people he trusted to see him like he was- and he jolted some when he realized he trusted Jo that much, but he soon turned an icy glare to Wei, teeth gritted with barely contained fury. No matter his own feelings towards himself- you did not call him weak. He was anything but weak- and with Jo’s recent words still resounding in his head, he was more than ready to try and prove just how wrong the ‘man’ was- but before he could, Jo did.
Jasper watched as the woman jolted to her feet, fury dimming some with a slight bit of admiration as she stood up to Wei, but her words were what really caught his attention. He was… somewhat surprised, really- he hadn’t quite realized she was so passionate about the subject, but watching her and listening to her, he realized… and despite how conflicted his emotions were, he felt a flicker of a smile on his lips- a flicker of a smile that soon dropped as Jo finished and he resumed glaring at Wei, but it had been there nonetheless.
What he wasn’t expecting was for Jo to suddenly march over to him and grab his arm to yank him up- she earned a hiss of pain at first, but he quickly scrambled up, rubbing fiercely at his face and smudging blood across the once cleaned tracks where his tears had washed away the crimson stain. Before Jo could drag him away, however, he shot a look to Wei- and as Jo said they were going, he felt a dangerous smirk playing at the edges of his lips.

“And if you dare try following us… I will rip off your dick and fuck you with it before I fucking choke you to death with it- don’t fucking try me, I’m not too afraid to touch there, I’ve touched plenty of fucking dicks, even if yours is disgusting as hell. Then again, that’s assuming you have one- I wouldn’t be surprised if you didn’t, but don’t worry, I’ll find a fucking way to get the same fucking effect. And for that matter- don't even fucking talk to us, I don't want to hear your fucking voice and the poison it spews.”
With that said, he allowed Jo to tug him away, following her to the other side of the Black Market before sighing some as they finally came to a stop, a hand rubbing through his hair and smearing blood on the otherwise still clean locks. He could tell Jo was still angry- he could practically feel it seething off her… and he wasn’t really sure how to help given that he didn’t really know what to do with emotions- but hey… he was used to dealing with anger at least, right…? Slowly, he turned to Jo, reaching out to touch her cheek- before realizing his hands were bloody, and quickly pulling off his gloves. Then, he slowly reached out and pulled the woman into a hug, silently holding her as he tried to calm both himself and her down- though after a moment, when he thought about the fact that his threat might not keep Wei away, he grimaced. Quietly, he pulled back, scanning Jo’s face. “... Don’t… kill me for this, alright…? I just… just this once- I… you told me to let it happen, and… well-- t-this should be a... well a decent first step- and it might keep that fucker away...” He broke off, clearly uncertain about his idea, before slowly his hand moved up to cup her cheeks and he leaned in to press an almost shockingly gentle kiss to her lips, thumbs just barely rubbing the skin along her jaw.
He only allowed it to last a few moments before he pulled away, momentarily resting his forehead against Jo’s before his hands slowly dropped, and he took a step back.
“... I won’t do it again, I promise--” he mumbled, giving her a soft, wry smile, before sighing. “I… what you said, though-- I… it makes sense, and… I’ll try and listen, alright--? Just… just for you--”

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 pm

W e i

Wei's Theme

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

Wei sneered as Jo spoke to him in such a calm manner at first yet gave him such a glare that emanated such hostility, it annoyed him. Rage. He felt a different rage than the one he had against Charles. She looked down on him, that is what he believe to be so. Talking to him like a naive creature. Wei's hand cracked and ached, audible snaps and clicks popped from his joints. Something in his mind just sudden popped. Who could care about others on the outside, Wei couldn't. With no knowledge of that Civilian life--he also deemed it worthless.
Friend and Enemies--it didn't matter, none of it mattered. Did keeping tabs on that really change anything. Even with Jo's explanation of the outside world of liars, of betrayal. It would be the same as this place.

Wei's eyes shot back a feeling of rage and distrust to the woman. Hate. He didn't like this one either. A human being overzealous of their fragile nature coveting a concept he couldn't understand. What a load of.....Wei couldn't stand to look at this woman who gave such a aura of hostility and pride in her fellow man. As she left in her wrathful nature , Wei glared at the back of her head. Somewhere he wished her dead.
She had called him weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak......

Wei felt nothing but contempt.
"I was bred to be strong, to be a true weapon--Better than any human. My DNA is thousands more worthy than any lowly filth of this land can compare---so that I could be strong. I am strength with and for that I bare no resemblance of human. I am more the warrior than any festering criminal in No Man's Land. I was born strong, born to create wrath. At five months of age I am stronger than any simple human shall ever be...At five months of age, I am better than a soldier who has seen countless wars....." Wei bored his dagger like teeth towards as they were housed by the rage full man's almost full blown. His bandages began to fall as she hollered, his partially healed face coming to light. His eye began to show a level of doubt in himself, but mixed with the pain and destruction of his mind and body that was forced upon him to achieve this form. Something he never wanted, but he would have to live with this--but no one shall dare ever call him weak. For the first time in a while---he desired to cut her down to show her this 'passion' she so believed in...

Once Jasper had gotten to show his anger, he could have cared less. The talk of phallus was rather no quarry for him to say anything. Jasper's outburst seem rather childish in it's own right--still Wei had no idea what they were for still. Right now for this moment Wei desired to be here no longer, he need to kill something....to vent.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:27 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jasper`s... very odd string of insults aimed over at Wei earned an eyebrow raise from Jo, whom actually glanced back to give the whitette a bit of a look. "...I thought I was vulgar-- you kissed your mom with that mouth, man...?" She whispered, not wanting the comment to draw attention to anyone else- but eventually, they had gotten their distance once again, and albeit how impressed Jo was with that particular string of comments- her sour mood was quite visible.
How dare he-- just... how dare he on so many levels-- the filthy insolent swine... She should have punched him- punched him so hard he hurled those petty insults of him right back up. Hell, she should have shot him-- that would`ve showed him... all Charles said was that they couldn`t murder each other- never said anything about severely injuring...
She wasn`t sure if she had been so thoroughly offended in such a long time- Jo`s mind was traveling to quite a few dark places. However, she was ever so gently tugged out of those dark places as she felt Jasper`s fingers just hardly grazing her cheek. She breathed out a somewhat embarrassed chuckle at that, the gentle display of affection raising her spirits slightly. She flashed him a somewhat amused smile as he tugged off his gloves, not really minding the extra streak of lifeblood on her face. Her hand rubbed the area behind her neck, her sight flickering away some as she nervously muttered to him, "...I-- uh... s-sorry... about the outburst--" Before she could continue, she was suddenly being tugged into another hug-- which caused her to stiffen, blinking several times in surprise, before allowing her lips to curl into a small, warm smile. Jo wrapped her arms around his torso, enjoying the gesture- but as he suddenly pulled back, scanning her slightly confused expression, she briefly wondered what exactly she would want to kill him over... but, offered a still rather befuddled looking little smile, encouraging this 'first step'. And-- then he kissed her.
Her muscles tensed, her eye widening in shock-- now, this, she really had no idea how to respond to. Did he really not want Wei to interfere that badly...? This... was just a smidge extreme in her eyes- and she couldn`t deny feeling somewhat awkward during and after. Had this been a number of other people pressing their lips to her`s, she knew she would have shoved them away and thrown several rather nasty insults up at them-- yet, here, she had no such reaction. She wondered if she should panic- was... this something she should tell Ryder about...? Was she being unfaithful by not pushing Jasper away--? That would be the proper thing to do, right...? She couldn`t even imagine how Ryder would react...
The thought was scary- so then and there, she decided that wouldn`t leave this Black Market. Still, she swallowed quietly, seeming a mix of nervous and confused as her eye rose to meet Jasper`s. "...Uh--" He spoke first, and she untensed as she listened. "I-I--o-okay..." Her voice lowered into a hushed whisper, as she glanced away, biting her bottom lip as she considered the fact that someone might`ve seen all that- but as Jasper spoke once again, she looked right back over to him, offering a still rather nerve-filled smile. "I...I`m glad to hear that. I-If-- you-- uh-- ever need any help... or anyone to talk to, or rant or vent to or anything-- I-I`m here for you, okay...?" Her hand rose to give his shoulder a friendly pat- and then she remembered she had just stabbed out a bullet wound there. She grimaced, then immediately pulled her hand back-- "Sh-shit wow sorry-- uh--" She bumbled, stiffly moving her hands to her hips and giving a lengthy exhale, then looking about the area again. "You think Charles would mind us heading back to the Walls...? I-I mean-- most of us could probably use a visit to the med bay, right-- I should contact him..."    

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:56 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper merely shrugged upon seeing Jo's look, snorting for her words before grinning a little. "You bet I did-- someone had to teach me after all." After that, he was focused on not getting his ass kicked- basically, making sure Jo didn't murder him for the hug, though she actually hugged back some for that and made him smile-
But the fact that she didn't give much of a response for the kiss other than agreeing it wouldn't happen worried him. Shit. He'd crossed a line. He reached up and ran a hand through his hair, looking away uncomfortably before giving a low sigh- and then turning to Jo again as she spoke.
"I... t-thanks..." he mumbled, smiling slightly at her before chuckling as she almost patted his injured shoulder. He shrugged as she apologized, shaking his head- he wouldn't have cared. His shoulder had pretty much gone numb... And though her touch would hurt, he wouldn't have cared. As she asked about retreating though, he slowly nodded. "I... I think that would be good for everyone-- we're pretty beat up..." He glanced around before sighing and realizing he'd left his mask behind. Damn. At least he had more back at the barracks--

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:55 am

Nathan Crockett

Zombie could hear Jasper and Jo getting more grow, which seemed to result in Nathan scooting his chair further way from them. And then Wei arrived, Nathan actually wanted to thank him for saving his ass early... BUUUT he went immediately over to Jo and Jasper, and as stated earlier he had no patience for those two right now, as much as he liked Jasper. He instead opted to just stare at his device waiting for Chelsea to reply. This time it took a few minutes. Nathan began to frown, and as he began to lose hope, he suddenly got a reply from her "OH-! I mean... ahem..." he shot a glare to a passerby Paladin Guard who stopped to stare at him, causing the guard to walk by a bit faster whistling. Zombie then eagerly read the message. She... might be taking a break soon... Nathan began to think. This was his chance... maybe he should see if she's not busy...? But what if she says no... that'd make his day even more horrible... shit. Nathan began to think carefully about his next message, wondering if perhaps he had been too creepy to her earlier. He heard that complaint a lot- yeah- maybe he should- nope fuck it just message her. "Oh! That sounds really cool!-" actually... her work did sound rather useful... he would need to ask her more about that later, also question how someone as young as her was JUST THAT SMART anyways "Hey so, yuo said you might take a breka and stuf, so, maybe, it'd be cool if we met up somehere? I mean its fine if yuo don't and all but maybe when you're not buys yeah mayb?" he asked, and before even bothering to check for any grammar or spelling errors he sent it.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:07 am

Nathan Crockett

Zombie stared at his wrist device, his eyes practically ON the screen, until Chelsea messaged back. sHE SAID YES "DLIAENFLEFNCLWEKNCENCLNEW-!!!" the device was flung of Zombie's wrist as he panicked and the man slid to the ground to catch it "Ooops-" he managed to catch it at least, that would suck if it broke right there, yeah. Zombie stared at the message for about a minute "Uuuuh..." he wasn't counting on her saying yes... he had honestly been used to meeting up like people with... Nathan looked over to Jo and Jasper making out. Yeah. Back to his screen, what was a place that classy ladies liked going to...? Heaven Again? No that was a strip bar. Red Diner? Nah... its just a bunch of dead people. The Slums!? Wait no... he was pretty sure classy girls didn't like homicidal maniac attacks. The Docks? No wait that's in Scarlet City, why is that on his list of locations wow- well, only one place to meet in Zombie's mind. He texted back "Hey great yeah! Are you okay with meeting in Highend maybe? I mean- I know The Family doesn't really like our factions but I go there a lot just to hang out and they never seem to notice me and I'm actually kind of friends with their leader so I think its fine and-" Zombie realized he was dragging, okay then... "I think there are lots of nice places! So how about there...? : )" he asked, nervously sweating just a bit as he sent the message. Without really looking back to Jasper and Jo, Zombie left, he had no patience for them at the moment. OR THEIR SMOOCH FACES! Also as he walked Zombie kept his eyes on his device, staring at it whilst walking, hoping to god he wouldn't trip over something in the process.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:15 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

She could very much sense that Jasper had picked up on her awkwardness-- and Jo immediately felt ten thousand shades of guilty about it. She had just wronged two separate individuals immensely by not having a backbone of all things- and in the aftermath, all she could do was remain just a bit too quiet, her eyes seeming a touch far off as she rolled her own self loathing thoughts about in her head until it hurt...
"Hey... you`re welcome..." She replied gently to Jasper`s gratitude, her lips tugging into a very slight smile. "I don`t mind or anything... I`ve got your back and stuff," She knew she`d offer more encouragement if not for her sudden nauseating guilt-- this same thing had happened with Ryder... he`d kissed her, then she`d gone on to make him miserable afterward-- she didn`t know if Jasper had the same intentions as Ryder had, and she was more than willing to help with anything he needed to start on his change so long as it remained within reasonable boundaries-- but, she couldn`t help but notice a pattern there... thinking about it made her a bit sick...
As he agreed on the retreating thing, she forced another strained smile- then reached to pat his shoulder for real this time, being extra cautious to pat the uninjured one. "Yeah, true... no use in sitting around here like--...ducks-- who...sit... that sounded funnier in my head-- sorry-- I`m not well--" Jo was quick to begin leaving the area then, tugging Jasper by the forearm along with her. She shot a glare over her shoulder at Wei, wanting to be assured that he would follow-- Charles wouldn`t like his officers all split up like this, it was much too risky... and she certainly didn`t like the idea of not knowing where all the squad mates she was supposedly responsible for were...
And, no matter how she felt about the mummy- she`d have to watch for his safety. However, Jasper`s life as well as her own were at stake if they stuck around such a prime area while so injured for too long-- it was best to get to the Walls as soon as possible...

(EXIT JO AND JASPER)   

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:24 pm

W e i

Wei's Theme

Wei watch in solitude as they left the scene, a merge of anger and broken pride. He would not follow them, such a team they were. Wei believed that they were no longer useful to his ability to seize territory for Charles. His torn bandages flew with the wind, a piece of it feel to a direction of a rather seedy looking area
As Jo shot a glare at him, that gave him enough reason to leave well enough alone--to take over his own territory. His strength was called in question. Something that was creating waves of anger within him, evident as he reciprocated Jo's glare with one of his own coupled with a moody scoff of hot steam.
Gripping his weapon tightly he left the scene, his wounds slowly healing, through his flames burning his flesh to a messy close.

Eliminating any chance of resistance from the rivaling factions could win him favor, knowing Charles removing pests would be a rather nice praise worthy action. Something enough to reconsider his usefulness. His first fuck up was enough to go on. The Muppets.

Wei left own his path to test his strength.

-Exit-

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:30 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered
~______________________________________________~

Agan drove a bit off, losing Ashley in the process somehow. Wasn't sure how THAT happened. Oh well. The smugglers were dwindling back, making business thrive, now that Agan was helping them. He smiled, and just watched. Now, he was away from those crazies. But now the next step. He didn't have a choice as much as it pained him, he needed help. The only people he thought WOULD at this point was Vulture. Maybe with this Muppet business out of the way, he would be more welcome? He had to try. He leaned against a wall, and reflected a bit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:37 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 Gunnar221_zps181b95a5

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Once everyone had escaped the theater and Gunnar and Willow had thanked Ashley for getting them out of there alive, Gunnar and Willow had wandered for a little bit. Eventually, they came back to the Black Market--the place where they had done their first job in No Man's Land. Had all of this been a mistake from the beginning? It might have been better if they had never entered the place...but now that they had, it was clear that there was no turning back. Gunnar removed his gas mask, using his free hand to muss with his hair a bit, then hooking the gas mask back onto his belt. He unhooked the clip at the back of his scarf, loosening it somewhat, then looking inside to check on the hamsters--and they all seemed alright. He turned to Willow then, voicing the question that he had hoped that he would never have to say,
"What do we do now...?" Holden had always been the one who had gotten them jobs, with his network...so besides the fact that losing Holden had been a jarring emotional loss for both of them, now, neither of them had any way to know where to look for new employers. And Gunnar knew that they couldn't just drift... "We'll...need to find somewhere to go..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:26 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow seemed altogether rather upset by Kraven's betrayal- although she shouldn't have trusted him as easily as she did, she hadn't expected such an outright attack- and though Ashley had saved them, she was still rather shaken. As soon as they'd gotten a chance, she and Gunnar had wandered away- and though she could hear her boyfriend questioning her, she didn't respond. She didn't know how- she didn't have an answer for him. She quietly just looked at his chest, before stepping closer and resting her head against him, quietly hugging him. "... I... I d-don't know... I don't know what, o-or where..." her voice, for the first time in quite some time, was soft and almost hard to hear- it seemed the loss of Holden and the loss of their current home had taken quite a toll on her, at least mentally. What were they going to do...?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:29 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 Screenshot2014-07-15at74050PM_zpsea531600

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

Agan kind of looked over at the couple. He felt bad. Were they homeless too? He wondered why, cause they seemed happy at the mansion...or he thought. Looking at the smugglers, he wondered, maybe there was a place for all of them to go. Maybe the Family would take them in? Maybe Vulture? Agan looked down, gathering the courage he had now, and walked over to the two.
"Hey there." he said, of course being optimistic, yet...gentle. He paused for a moment, before giving a genuine smile. "Thank you...for helping beat those...Muppet guys...for me personally...it...meant a lot...even though I don't know you two." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm kind of on my own too...and I don't wanna rain on your parade or anything, but...I can help you...you know...try and figure out where you could go. It's..the least I can do...course you don't have to but...the offers there..." he was really trying. Really trying.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar sighed quietly, wrapping his arms around Willow and letting them rest there around her waist. What were they going to do...?
It was at that moment that Agan approached, thanking them for helping with the Muppets and saying that it meant a lot to him, and Gunnar replied,

"Ah...you're welcome. It meant a lot for us, too...we...recently lost somebody important to us...and we didn't want to let those people disturb his grave...so I'm grateful that we managed to get rid of them together. Now all of the souls that they disturbed can finally rest..." And then he made the offer to help them find somewhere else to go, and after a pause, Gunnar answered, "...If you could help us, we would be very grateful."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:17 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 7 Screenshot2014-07-15at74050PM_zpsea531600

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

"Trust me...I know what it's like to lose people...I lost everyone who came with me here...my whole troupe. One of those members...died in that battle too...so...yeah..." he rubbed his neck a little. Thinking about Alice made him a little depressed. She...died for him...and...well...he hurt...he hoped she was in a better place. "Do you have any connections? I know that's weird to say but...maybe someone you know in the city could help you?" he asked.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next