Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated)

+4
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) Empty North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:02 pm

The Overlook Hotel is a larger and more lavish hotel in the city. It's got a good 10 stories, all filled with rooms, broken windows and the what not. It still has a kitchen, a pool out back that is green from no being cleaned, and several other things, like a open bar. It's a rather nice place.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) Empty Re: North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:42 am

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

A tall vantage point...a place with a roof.
Bunny looked at the overlook hotel, and grimanced. This would do. It was very high up, and the angle to Carrion Land was uncanny. A good enough scope could make those shots, and judging from the angle...this could be it. She ran into the hotel, heading straight for the roof. The run acrosstown took a good bit of time. Hopefully the others were safe. She got to the roof, and opened the door.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) Empty Re: North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:51 am

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) Zombie11

Zombie
Assassin No. 9
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

When Bunny made it to the roof, it was empty. Absolutely empty, not a soul in the entire building. Then, a bullet was shot straight towards her, though it was a warning shot, purposely meant to miss her "HAHAHAHA! This's great!" the man yelled, hoisting his rifle over his shoulder. There he was, another man, buildings away, atop a roof where it would be seemingly impossible to make a shot on Carrion Land. And there was Zombie, too far away to really get close to, but close enough to shoot at- as long as Bunny made use of her skills as a marksman. Chances were that anyone unskilled with a firearm could never make a proper shot towards him, and he had set it up that way "I've been waitin' for you to get up here! And you even got to the roof I wanted yah on! From here- there's only one way either'a us could harm each other.... oh" the man with the skull mask aimed his rifle down towards Bunny "I'm Zombie... ranked numbah 9 in ta World Assassin Rankings... perhaps you've heard of us...?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Universal Century
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:58 am

BunnyMio

Bunny growled, seeing the man. She was close, but no cigar. The shot whizzed past, but she didn't flinch. She looked at the man.
"I've rarely check the rankings...ranks are useless unless you can prove it." she said. "Obviously, you've heard of me, says a lot. Guess I should be honored...but I'm not." she removed her boot, and then pressed a button on her right ankle with her left foot, and a little sniper rifle came out. She set it up. This would weaken her leg a bit, but not as bad as before. She had Emilia do some modifications to the system. "Fine...I guess it's a snipe off huh? I can dig..." she started to ready herself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:05 am

Zombie
Assassin No. 9
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie aimed his scope down on Bunny "Yah not even gonna ask who wants'ya dead? Ever heard'a the Holiday Killer...? Some big'A seria'killer that only targets otha inmates at'the holiday season? Quite the luny if yah ask me... but he pays good... good enough for me to get myself captured to get to'yah... cause if yah haven't noticed.... Bunny Mio is my target-" Zombie then fired, his bullet trailing right past Bunny before ricocheting off a wall behind her, passing by her again before ricocheting again agaisnt the side of a building, heading towards the side of Bunny's head. Then Zombie ducked for cover on his roof.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:15 am

BunnyMio

Bunny grinned.
"Why ask when you're gonna spill all the beans?!" she thought to herself, and jumped into the air after hearing the first tink. She was high in the air, and took aim when in the air, firing a shot toward the man's shoulder. She landed and ducked in cover. "I've had hits on me before...why now? Is it because it's the holiday season and suddenly wanted me dead? I'm dying to know!" she yelled from her cover, and then quickly changed positions unnoticed. Added the pun for added affect.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:29 am

Zombie
Assassin No. 9

Zombie smiled under his mask "Why...? Well thas a good question... not that it mattas now, right? When you's fighting to the death... why does any of this matter!? Hahahaha! Listen... us in the World Assassin Rankings have a special challenge... everytime we make a kill... its announced to the world... it'sa curse and a blessin'... but... I think we can all agree than when I kill you... it'll be pretty cool havin' the world know that I killed you'ass!" Zombie took a shot in the shoulder, then reflexively shot back, his bullet heading towards her gut "Come on Bunny! Let's have'some fun! HAHAHAHAH!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:36 am

BunnyMio

Bunny narrowly split downward, but aimed for the chest on his side. This was becoming quite the duel. She knew one false move could kill her...but she had to try.
"So, does that mean when I kill you, I'll be number 9?" she asked, "Pretty funny then huh? Guess I'll take your spot, show your Holiday Killer I'm not to be messed with. He wants me dead, he'll have to do it himself!" she yelled, reloading quickly, in her cover.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:44 am

Zombie
Assassin No. 9

Zombie grinned under his mask, this woman caught on quickly "Right! Let'see if yah can take Rank 9 from me! If'yah can kill me of course... heheh..." Zombie swung to the side right before Bunny fired at him, her shot narrowly missing. Next Zombie fired three successive shots quickly towards Bunny's general location as he spun. He landed back on his feet and quickly reloaded "I can see the headlines already! Dumbass assassin kills OTHER dumbass assassin! HAHAHAHAH!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:03 am

BunnyMio

"You realized you just called yourself a dumbass, right?" she asked. She took a second to breath, the rounds embeded themselves in the wall. She didn't move for now. She needed to refocus. "This guy is good...his calculating is spot on...when I jumped from above, that seemed to work...maybe I need to close in the distance...using my springs and then my grappling would do it...but...somehow...that wouldn't be fair...I just need to out sniper him..." she said softly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:26 am

Zombie
Assassin No. 9

Zombie let out a light laugh "So what if I did!? We all are in this mad world- if yah think otherwise you're just the queen'o'dumbasses!" he spoke to her before the man aimed upwards with his rifle. Quite casually, with one arm, he then fired 5 shots upwards, causing them to ricochet down, then ricochet off the floor in front of him towards Bunny, all 5 shots were flung towards here from different positions, all at once "Listen up- I've killed 583 people... I know every single one of their names... and their families... how about you...? How many have yah remembered...?"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:39 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny heard the bullets being fired and dashed to new cover. As she did, she jumped to the side and fired 2 shots at Zombie, only to have one of his get her on the side. She grunted and hit the ground, but went for cover.
"I only killed my targets. If their family was the target, I killed them too. If not, I drugged them to make it look like a dream." she said back. "I killed 379 people in total. Off the top of my head, no, I don't know all their names, but I write them down somewhere. A few names stick to me, Admerial Julius Perin, Mayor Fargus Caelin, Rand Stuler, Fat Mat Sheen. Do numbers really matter at THIS point?! NO!" she fired a shot at a pipe with hopefully some hot steam or something.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Zombie
Assassin No. 9

"Numbahs!? Haha! This isn't 'bout numbahs at all Angel- it's bout if yah know their names...!" Zombie hid under cover, hunkered down, he was safe from any shots form Bunny. The man stayed down in cover, and continued to speak "Yah see- I only kill a certain type of people- ignorant unreasonable dumbasses... yah know...? The type of people that think they're doing good in tha world- but they're really just hopeless morons... yah see- I noticed something when lookin' ovah yous files... you guys think your the good guys..." Zombue fired a few shots into the wall he was facing, causing them to ricochet off the wall towards Bunny, about 3 shots all while still under the safety of cover "We're all criminals! And you guys try to act like you're all saints! Yah think I didn't see it!? You're all no bettah than tha Inquisitor or Black Dragon-!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:29 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny dove to new cover, panting and listening to this dude. He was safe from her shots, so she needed to be safe from his. She went to a balcony of the hotel, the drop wasn't a lot, and listened from behind the cover.
"We're not saints...far from it...you're right..." she said. "We've done some shit that people would consider wrong, but if we didn't do something, Kraven would have nuked way more cities. We accept we're here, and we accept we're scum of the earth." she took a breath, and got back to the roof. She got a running start and jumped into the air, firing 5 shots toward his position. "BUT WE KNEW IF WE DIDN'T, THEN WHAT!? SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!" she yelled, and grappled back to the roof. She climbed up.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Zombie
Assassin No. 9

Zombie stayed under cover as Bunny opened fired, only ducking down more slightly "Ha! Just you wait- You'll in Vuwture Team will be just like Kraven soon enough..." Zombie rolled away from his cover. He began to back up until he reached the ledge of the roof, then aimed his rifle directly towards where Bunny would climb up to "But enough'f this- let's get this over with!" Zombie cocked his rifle, aiming down on his sights.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:19 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny grinned. She started swinging and swung up, letting go and flying up a bit, just enough to get a clean shot. She shot while in the air, stuck her landing on the roof, and shot again at him directly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Zombie
Assassin No. 9

Bunny could hear the sound of Zombie dropping his rifle as she made the shot, the man grabbed his chest, blood dropping down into a puddle of blood under his feet. The man was grinning under his mask "Oh... yah shot me... well congratulations numbah 9... yah first kill in the rankings has just been made... as we speak it's bein' broadcast to the world... dey got satellites... spies... privacy don't exist anymore... from now on every soul you take'll be published to the world..." and with his words, the man fell backwards off the ledge, laughing maniacally as he did so "I'm free! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" and eventually his voice could no longer be heard, his body lost in the snow of No Man's Land.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:19 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny watched him fall. She let out a sigh and fell on her butt, putting her rifle away. She sat on the roof for a bit, and then got up. She flinched grabbing her side. One of the bullets struck her side, she didn't notice due to adreniline. Bunny leaned on a wall, a streak of blood on the door.
"No...no fucking way..." she said. "I'm going home...I gotta tell them that...about my hit..." she said, and made her way down the stairs, slowly with how many bullets the woman had in her. When she got down, she searched a bit, but found no body. She did find the rifle though. It was a nice rifle, good condition. She took it with her, and left the scene, starting her trek back to Carrion Land. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:52 am

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr jumped down from the roof tops, his cybernetic pistons firing of to equalize the force of his landing... He let Aiden down to walk, he was the heavier, and let Hazel ride on his shoulders until she chose to get off... He ducked walking into the hotel to avoid Hitting his or Hazel's head... He approached the counter and asked the woman up front if she had seen a woman with red hair from Vulture recently... She said she had but not since Christmas eve... Rowlf show her the picture of Dani see if she recognizes her.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:48 am

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring BrotherAnd Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan walked around the lobby nervously. He needed to find Dani soon. The closer he was to finder her the more excited he was going to become. He watched Brandr talk to the woman behind the counter. God, couldn't she be quicker? How had she not died yet? She hadn't even bothered to check Brandr for weapons and he had a giant blooming axe on his back.
He put on a calm face as he approached the woman,

Here she is. She'd probably be about yeh high with a British accent.
He listened to the woman explain that on Christmas a red haired woman with an accent from Vulture had been fighting on the building. Aidan smiled and winked at the woman, getting a smile in response, but when his back was turned he left the hotel frowning.
He knew surviving in this rat trap was hard. That's why everyone here grew half mad at one point. But Dani wasn't really a fighter. He hoped if it was Dani she'd kicked the Bastard's ass.
God, he needed to find her soon. He smiled at Brandr and Hazel. He was grateful for the company right now.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:50 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr thought to himself... "This isn't going well, she was probably in their base, and splitting up and just searching could take days maybe weeks, The Family lived in Highend but after the boss' business attempt there fell through they might not like him being there, and they probably didn't know where it was either otherwise Vulture would probably change location since they and the Family fought so much... OK time to resort to boss advice... What would Agan tell him to do (Agan's voice in Brandr's head, sounds closer to Hugh Jackman than Agan's actual voice) "Brandr do what you do best Kick Ass While the rest of us run away..." No that's not right "Brandr if you're ever faced with a task you don't know how to complete, go home, It'll probably come to you later..." No that wasn't it either... What would One of his old bosses tell him to do "ZHZHZHZHZHZH" He couldn't remember anything specific about completing anything... Maybe he should get his brain checked out?... He just stood there and shook his head over and over... Rowlf let's try somewhere else we need more info about where she's been recently... Let's try the black market, it sounds sketchy but it's really the only place beside the restaurants and here to buy anything.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) 3e9da42ace42a30a721a4b9e16178318a247b829
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"ONWARD BRAIN!" Hazel said as she rode Brandr's shoulders. Yeah she nicknamed him Brain for some reason. Things kind of got weird when she ate some of her candy. Like she was High! "The future is in the past!" she declared until she started to slightly foam at the mouth and fell off Brandr's shoulders. Seems like that candy had some... Interesting effects. She then popped back up. "I've been there before!" she yelled before falling back down. "The Family Sucks D! For DUMDROPS!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:57 pm

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brotherand Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan nodded at Brandr and smiled at his friend, at least there were some competent people in this prison.
Yeah, the Black Market would be good! Dani's a smart girl. She probably gathered supplies there. That's the only way I can see her doing well in a fight. We need to hurry though, before it gets dark. We don't want your boss thinking I'm a bad influence. Aidan smirked as he said these last words. Agan really hadn't liked him for some reason. He normally wouldn't care about one persons opinion that much, but Brandr was a good friend and those would be good to have right now.
Aidan looked over at Hazel on Brandr's shoulders and smiled. She was cute. He still raised his eyebrow when she started foaming at the mouth. That was weird. Had someone slipped the kid laced candy? He walked over to the girl as she fell only for her to pop up a moment later. He snickered a little. He strangely liked this kid. She was weird, but amusing. I'm sure they do. you alright, kid? That was quite the tumble you just took.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:17 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) 3e9da42ace42a30a721a4b9e16178318a247b829

"Ally..." She whispered before jumping up to her feet again, "Ally-OOOP!" Hazel said before looking around. "Since when did we get here!? Where are the rainbows! And Brain where are your extra arms that shoot out dreams and puppies?" Hazel said as she crossed her arms. "Don't tell me that you guys went back to being normal again..." Hazel said before looking back at Aiden. "What?" she asked, and it seemed like she was fine actually. Acted like nothing happe- "OW!" Hazel suddenly said... Or not maybe she is hurt but it was delayed, but what kind of fucked up body system did she have that she didn't feel pain right away?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:00 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr tried to grab Hazel before she fell but his axe prevented him from being able to reach her... Yikes you OK!... She seemed alright, but she did just fall almost 7ft then got up and fell a second time... Brandr lifted Hazel to her feet then patted her on the back... Careful kido, what if you had gotten caught on the blade of my axe... Brandr didn't like that idea, it was as sharp as refined steel could get and with it's weight it wouldn't have even moved had she gotten caught on it, there would have just been a lot of Hazel everywhere... He picked Hazel up gentle and put her back on his back... Here I'll lead the way to the Market... Hazel be careful of the Axe and hang on to my head or something, I really don't wanna see you hurt... EXIT.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum