Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City // Black Market (Decimated)

+6
Emu Queen
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Balthamel
Scarecrow
The Madness
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi

Scarecrow wandered around the Black Market... He climbed on the walls of the buildings scouting out the Market... They had followed the hamster-man's trail back this direction... light foot prints and hamster droppings mostly... There seemed to be some kind of a conflict here, and he entered the place with two others... Scarecrow came down and looked around at the shops, waiting for Jack... He found a small place that sold different masks with add-ons in them... One was a gas mask with a white face and black mustache and beard...pointing at it and hopping up and down he yelled... JACK! LADY JACK! Can I Buy This!?! PLEASE!!!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Empty Re: West City // Black Market (Decimated)

Post  Raven Todd Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:54 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Jack2_zpsd3a9cb8a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack surveyed the Black Market from the ground. Scarecrow had already surveyed the area from the sides of several buildings.  Scarecrow seemed to feel the hamster wielding arsonist had been here.  Perhaps he'd had something to do with the fight earlier? The area still clearly showed marks of the struggle. She inquired about the incident with several vendors, getting a story that coincided very well with what Bunny had told her. But who was the holiday killer and it seemed the arsonist had been working for him, along with a boy in a jumpsuit and a blonde girl, who used poison. That wasn't good. Jack had already begun compiling the report she would give Jackal in her mind.
This was not good news for vulture and potentially even the family, if this Holiday Killer was going after the factions in general. She sighed and looked over as she heard Scarecrow calling over to her.  She walked over to the stand and eyed the mask he was leaping over.
Yes, Scarecrow, you may have the mask. It will actually serve us well if we find this man. One of his partners uses airborne poison's. Jack found a more simple black gas mask and said to the vendor, I would like this one as well.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:45 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Tumblr_lu71a4yozs1qfxwtoo1_500
Scarecrow
The Madness

Scarecrow also grabbed himself a large wide brimmed black hat... he put his old face in Atlas' supply box as he pt his new face on he noticed something was different... there not only was a breathing apparatus but tiny screens over the eyes that when you turned knob on the side of the temple turned green and bright... Lady Jack they also allow for nightly vision... I like my new face, it's so Debonair.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Jack
The Tainted Docotr

Jack analyzed the masks nodding at Scarecrow as he spoke and looked over at the man. She laughed a little when she saw his "new face."
It suits you, Skarvan. Do you see any simpler ones with night vision?
Jack wanted her cybernetics to actually be useful when they found this arsonist.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:04 pm

Scarecrow
The Madness

No M'lady I don't see others with that feature unlike this one... what of this one...let's see if it fits you... Scarecrow placed a mask around Jack's head for a size fitting... I think it quite well fits your, particular style... it really does.

DR. JACK W/ MASK
West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Abstract%20video%20games%20vocaloid%20blue%20eyes%20redheads%20gas%20masks%20masks%20gas%20gaz%20meiko%20anime%20girls%20meiko%20kaj_www.miscellaneoushi.com_62

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked over as a mask was placed over her face. It was a gas mask which covered half of her face. The design brought back memories of an old movie she'd seen a few times. What had that character been called...Hannibal Lector or was it Hannibal Bean, it was one of the two. Either way she'd liked the movie. She pulled the mask off of her head and examine it. It was horrifying, but it did suit her in a sense.
That's a shame. I actually quite like this one. It brings back pleasant memories actually. I believe we will buy this as well. Jack actually forgot her rage for a moment. It had been simmering under the surface since she had left Carrion Land. She didn't often have a reason to dwell on the positive memories she had with her mother.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:51 am

Scarecrow
The Madness

Really Jack dear what good memories have you of something like this... The only memories I have of something along this line was Atlas' and mine's second incarnation ago, was in a war wage within a small south Asian country that involved quite a lot of chemical warfare.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack turned to face scarecrow.  Whenever he spoke of his memories they never sounded pleasant. But he never seemed to mind what manner of events they contained, which wasn't surprising given his tendencies and since he'd apparently been  a knight in a past life. He'd had to have been distorted at some point. Though Jack was still wondering by she more or less accepted Justus's explanation. Not quite memories, but it reminds me very much of time I spent with one of my parents. We would watch old movies together. There was one where a character wore a mask  much like this one. And I believe I may  have an inkling what war you are talking about, Scarecrow.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Scarecrow
The Madness

Yes I believe so, If my memory serves me right this mask style was popular in the last two or three incarnations prior to Atlas... I'm not quite sure what war it may have but I believe we should continue our hunt... Look!... Scarecrow pointed out a single set of foot prints and lead onward... Come the Hamster Hunt continues! (EXIT)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:22 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Jack3_zpsb90f66e9
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack nodded. They had needed equipment, but now they needed to find the arsonist, particularly since they knew this was his second time attacking Vulture. Jack didn't like people she was fond of being hurt. The one responsible was already going to die mercilessly for hurting Atlas. She would make sure of that.
Jack smiled with a twinge of Malice. Let us go then. EXIT    
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:50 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 00565cad-b401-4de1-9d34-cdf16d36c79c_zps5db1cf88
EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

sneak up on you, really quiet,
whisper "am I what your heart desires?"
i could be your ingenue.

________________________________________________________________________________

Really, when Eve had made her oh-so-clever escape a couple of days ago- it wasn`t much cause for celebration on her end of things. She had returned to her home in shambles, her organization running around scatter-brained, and to the realization that they had been debunked by Vulture of all things. She had always thought that she would be the one who would make the first move, ignite another gang war within her city--but, no. It was Vulture Team. And she despised herself for that. She at least got a new outfit from the whole ordeal, which she did in fact parade around in a bit longer before retiring it for the year.

But, as it stood-- she found herself spending more time with Atticus than anyone else. Which worried her. Obviously, she was concerned for her reanimated boyfriend`s well being, what with his amnesia and horrid headaches and such-- yet, she also wanted him to... branch out, maybe? Gather a sense of independence. Develop on his own. Dwell in silence. That kind of thing. So, she`d taken to spending time with Sophia instead, who`d always been a good friend of her`s, anyway! "It`s like... I still like him a lot-- but... something`s... different, you know? Maybe I messed up somewhere along the whole reanimating a dead person business... I`m not sure..." She casually explained to the pinkette as she walked by her side; not really noting how... relatable that might have been. "But, he`s still-" Her phone vibrated in her pocket, robbing her attention. "One sec," She tugged the flip phone into her grasp-- flapping it open and allowing her eyes to scan through the message quickly. The blonde smiled some, before typing out her response:

to: corpse boyfriend
we do. and yeah, sure!! sounds fun!! out w sophia rite now. we'll be over soon. (▰˘◡˘▰)

She really missed her old typing style. Slowly but surely-- she`d been returning to it. Only with private texts, though. Business texts were still... business-y. Business. Eve looked back to Sophia, just as the sound of the girl`s phone vibrating occurred as well, indicating what she automatically assumed to be a text from Kayden. "Oh, boy- I guess we`re being summoned then, huh...? Should we head out?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve`s Theme - Pleather for Breakfast
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:31 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Sophia25_zps54c6ee2f

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

After the whole fiasco with Vulture Team, Sophia had sort of... disappeared for a bit. She was taking the time to try and relax, and calm down- and somehow, become less stressed. She still had Kayden... and her own sanity- ... at least mostly. And then, after she'd hid for days and refused to get out of bed- Eve had come after her. Which, she was actually pretty thankful for. She needed the time away from Kayden and her moping in order to just be a girl again. It... was surprisingly cheering. And now there they were again... Sophia with a new outfit, a bit better suited to the season and weather, and she was once more out with Eve.

She gave a small, understanding nod when she heard what Eve was saying, a small pout forming on her lips before she let out a small sigh.
"Yeah, I- ... oh- alright," she replied, waiting patiently as the blonde replied to whatever text she'd gotten. Just as she finished- she felt the vibration of her own phone in her pocket, blinking in surprise before pulling it out to see who it was from. Upon reading the message, a glowing blush appeared on her cheeks, followed by a small smile- before she typed a simple reply.
"Hey!! Out with Eve, gonna head over now~ Don't wait too long now (; <3"
With that done and over with, she tucked her phone back into her pocket and nodded to Eve, a faint blush still on her cheeks. "I... yeah- lets head that way... but not too quickly." She was smiling a little teasingly now- let the men wait for them. That should be fun. Even though she kept thinking about those hearts and how cute they were...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:53 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr, Hazel and Aiden strolled into the black market... they walked up to a couple stands holding onto Hazel to ensure she didn't fall off after eating that weird gumball... He asked if the man at the stand had seen a woman with red hair and eyes from vulture... Apparently she had been here and there was a fight between her and some guy in a skull mask, that reminded Brandr of something, but there were more people involved; a guy in purple, a couple kids, some dude with hamsters and a couple others... This sounded really weird... He knew No man's was a nutty place but this was starting to get really weird; Kids and Hamsters?... Rowlf I think I know who she was fighting with, there was a guy who came to boss for a rifle and some explosives, thing was he didn't seem to be after Vulture... This was really odd... He couldn't trace a customer, it was bad for business, plus there were rumors going around town that that guy was dead by one means or another after Christmas... Maybe we should just head back for now... what do you guys think... Hazel, Rowlf?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:28 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peter"
Rowlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan listened to Brandr as he asked people if they'd seen Dani. The more they asked the more it was confirmed that Dani or someone who looked like her had fought some freak show in a skull mask. Though this whole story was weird. Why the hell were there kids in a prison? and what freak carried around hamsters? How had he even gotten them into this cage? Had these people eaten some of Hazel's gum balls? This was weird. He really hoped he found Dani soon, before she caught whatever was spreading.
He checked to make sure Hazel hadn't eaten anymore candy than looked at Brandr and raised an eyebrow.
And you think this is the guy Dani was fighting? Let's hope not. And you sold explosives and a rifle to this guy! How the hell is someone dead before Christmas than alive later? This place is insane.
Aidan sighed as he thought over all of this. This was too weird. He was more worried than ever about her sister. He didn't want her to be half crazy when he finally did find her. He looked back over at Hazel and Brandr and smiled, more glad than ever for their company.
Yeah, Brandr, I think going back would be best. We should probably feed the kid to, so she has something other than that gumball in her system.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:12 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

"You know, I do enjoy girl's night out." a voice behind Sophia and Eve said. It was none other then the Mistress, leader of Black Dragon, smiling brightly at them. "I've missed you Eve. How have you been these days?" she asked, giving them eye contact. She seemed...different, like she was genuine about her words, about worrying and such about them. She gave a light giggle and waited for a response.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:24 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 00565cad-b401-4de1-9d34-cdf16d36c79c_zps5db1cf88
EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

"Ah, I think Atticus wanted to pick us up..." Eve explained, eyes glued to her screen once more. She was pretty okay with that- less walking. That was always good. Being lazy was good. "Was that Kayden...?" She asked, a small smile growing on her features. Even with Kayden`s.... psychological downfall, she still found their relationship to be one of her favorite things. Probably. And it was still owed all to her...! If Sophia hadn`t meant to send that text Eve`s way instead, there`s no way she would have told the twins about her feelings on her own...! ... Right. Twins. Her smile fell a bit, gaze falling downward- after a moment, she was about to speak with Sophia again, before she heard an all-too-familiar voice.
"Mistress." Eve put on her professional face. She wasn`t fond of this woman- not anymore. Not after what had happened all those months ago. Previously, she`d been fine about contacting Black Dragon with things for her father... but, now? She wanted nothing to do with them. But, of course; business was business, and sometimes business required you to be nice to people you`d prefer dead. Yeah. She stepped in front of Sophia almost protectively- despite the genuine undertone in the Mistress` words, Eve felt as if she knew better by believing this woman had something else up her sleeve. "Excellent. Just heading home, actually. Did you need something...?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:34 pm

The Mistress

"Well, yes actually. You never did beat around the bush about business. Unlike your Father, bless his soul. He did love to talk." she said, smiling at the girl. "I heard the Family wasn't doing too hot after the incident. I grew worried since you are my allies, and so, I want to help you, get you back on your feet. It would be what your Father would have wanted. For the Family, and their lovely leader, to be the kings of No Man's Land." she smiled. "I very much like the sound of that, don't you?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:08 am

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Sophia25_zps54c6ee2f

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia smiled kindly to Eve as she heard her mention of Atticus, seeing nothing wrong with the guy coming to get them. It should be fine- though, she seemed to remember that he drove awfully fast... She knew he'd at least do his best to keep Eve safe, and therefore she'd be safe as well. "... Ah... yeah, it was... He said something about going for a drive...?" she murmured quietly, smiling a little as she thought of the message again. It had been rather sweet... But then the Mistress appeared and sort of just scared the holy tar out of her.
The girl's eyes went wide when she heard the voice of the other woman, spinning around and taking a wary step backwards, not even bothering to protest as Eve took a protective step in front of her. The Mistress frightened her- yet... carefully, Sophia allowed her cybernetics to boot up, quietly examining the big-chested woman in front of them while her hand slid slowly and cautiously to her pocket, where it wrapped around the butt of the gun hidden there. She doubted it would do much good- yet better to be prepared, right...?
... She just hoped Atticus got there quickly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:39 am

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

"What`s in it for you?" Was Eve`s immediate response. Honestly, this woman so much as mentioning her father enraged her to no end; especially knowing the part the Mistress had played in his demise. "I should remind you that I won`t take kindly to being played, Mistress. Especially not now. Do not test me." She continued sternly, placing her hands on her hips and continuing to keep her place in front of Sophia. She did, however, note the girl`s motion of gripping the blunt of her gun... she would have mimicked the movement- if not for the fact that she stood very obviously at the Mistress` attention... admittedly, this conversation was already smashing all the wrong buttons for Eve. If she had her way, she`d have been out of the Black Market the moment that woman set foot in it...

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:48 am

The Mistress

"The games are over Eve. I just want to help you. I know about how the Family is being dragged in the dirt by Vulture Team of all people, and really, that's quite embarrassing! I just want to help you get your position back. I mean sure, there are several people in Vulture I would love to see stuck to the wall, but of course that's beside the point dear." she smiled. "I've known your Father for a long time hun, and he spoke nothing but good things about his precious daughter. And now seeing you struggle so much is just...wrong. So, I plan on helping you. You know I have the resources to help you." she said with a large smile. She crossed her arms under the breasts.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:24 pm

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

Following the Mistress` words, a long silence fell upon the blonde. It seemed almost as if she were taking the offer into consideration... before a smirk that betrayed glaring eyes spread on her features, and a small, humorless chuckle escaped her. "... I know your game, Mistress. If you think bringing my father into this will suffice as means of manipulating me--- clearly, you underestimate his abilities to raise an appropriate heir. I won`t be swayed so easily- especially not by a lying snake like yourself...!" Clearly, Eve did have to put a lot of restraint into keeping up her business-like persona-- but, aggression was getting in the way of that. "Your petty machinations were the cause for the Family`s downfall, Kraven`s death, my father`s death--- I`ll never take your help. I don`t care if I have to drag my name in the mud to succeed-- the Family and Black Dragon will never be allies again so long as I live. You can be sure of that..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:53 pm

The Mistress

"Suit yourself." she said, "I just wanted to help you, you know, get back at Vulture, and maybe some others as well. But since you seem to know what you're doing." she grinned. "Though a quarry...why would you not use all the tools you have at your disposal? Why are you letting VULTURE of all people push you around? Do you have a plan Eve? Your Father was always very ahead of the game with such things." she said, getting a little serious.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:56 pm

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

"Because I am nobody`s fool, Mistress." Eve replied curtly, beginning to turn away from the woman in question and only leaving her with a glance over the shoulder. "By now, it should come as no surprise to you that I know your ways. I`m not willing to become your tool. And... I know there isn`t much for me to lose... but, I`ll die before I even begin to let myself fall victim to your web. Now, if you`ll excuse me..." Despite the way she phrased it-- she was basically telling the Mistress to leave, instead of leaving herself. She had a boyfriend to wait here for, after all.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:14 pm

The Mistress

Mistress smiled and nodded.
"Alright...as you say." she said, and turned around and walked out of the Black Market. She smiled as she went (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:56 pm

West City // Black Market (Decimated) - Page 5 Atticus4_zps1314ed20

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

It was not but a few minutes later that a car screamed around the corner and arrived at the Market. Atticus looked around for Eve and Sophia.
"Do you see them Kayden?" he asked, putting the car in park, and getting out. He buttoned his jacket a bit, and stood near the car.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next