Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:53 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind
River's Theme- Bullet Dance
Meeting Place in Forest
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River didn't say anything. Stryker had a point, but he knew Rikku would say something and include her in it. He simply kept his arms crossed and leaned against the tree, not making a move.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 11081734_m_zps04762900
Rikku

Grind
Rikku's Theme- Gluttony's Fang
Meeting Place in Forest
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Rikku laughed.
"Doesn't excuse failure, Mercenary." Rikku said, grinning. "Fighters need to be adaptable, but failures don't get a say. Leave it to us, I guess." she said. He was still keeping the nice glare on her face. Oh Rikku. You so cra.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty Location: Town Square

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:54 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
-------------------------------------
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"Oh--hey there," Blaze said, grinning at the man and shaking his hand. "I'm Blaze. Nice to meetcha! You're looking for town square? It's that way." Blaze pointed in the direction of the town square, giving Kory a kind smile. "Are you looking for anything in particular over there?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:58 am

Tatania Everglot
The Princess of a Fallen Kingdom
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Meowstic

"Okay..." Tatania said with a sigh as she gave Celeste her hand. "Romance... Hm... Sounds good so far." she said with a nod, and frowned a bit at the short attention. "I don't have a short attention-Hm?" she suddenly saw a butterfly go by, and watched it for a bit before going back to Celeste palm reading. "Hmmm..." she puffed up her lips when it ended, and looked at her hand. "Well... No major changes huh?" Tatania said as she looked at her hand. "I hope Christina get's here soon... Then we can go to Nami-Cross." she said, before smiling at Celeste. "Thanks for... Doing this... I feel a little better now..." Tatania said before she realized something. Desdemona called her Your Highness. "You know who I am?" Tatania asked as she tensed up completely. She didn't think anyone knew who she was at this moment.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty Location: Forest - Meeting Place

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:00 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker turned around, storming right up to Rikku, and getting up in his face before growling at him,
"Leave it to you? I don't fucking think so. Unlike you assassins, we mercenaries are actually honorable in our work. Meaning, if I mess up once, I'm sure as hell not just gonna give up on it. So no--I won't leave it to you. I can, and will, do it myself--so don't get in my way."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty RE: Town Square

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:04 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Jorgen lifted them out of the hole... then he turned his head towards the knight with a scarf over her face... She didn't think he was that simple did she? Nice to meet you bodyguard... If you don't mind I'd like to get these nice young ladies to our healer, especially this one. Gesturing to Karden, then picking her up on his shoulder We have a medic and a shaman at our camp... I won't pursue you now since I was ordered to retreat but I'm not leaving them behind. Looking over to Aingel and Elizabeth... Again I'm very sorry about your home and your bakery, and your scones... however I'm sure my fiance does make some nice scones if you wish to tag along, I'm sure Shaiel won't mind. Jorgen started walking away with Karden on his shoulder gesturing to the other two girls to follow him.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty The Meeting Place

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:10 am

Zang Oose

The Quick Claw

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Zangoose___
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A shadowy figure was leaning on a chair, his white boots on top of the table, chuckling at the little spat. "Ahahahahahahahaha yes... I love the smell of ridicule in the morning... Doesn't matter right now... By the way where is that young woman and Moss Man?" the man said before leaning forward. "He better not be picking up stragglers or something... Or else Zang is going to have to drown some kittens... Again. Not fun... Not fun at all. So Blue Devil, you failed the mission... Or did you?" Zang said as he gave the mercenary a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um... Okay... Careful I guess..." Christina said as she waved good-bye. "Though we got things too I guess... By the way Tatania says that she was worried about you guys... Thanks for... Being with her I guess." Christina said as she walked off on her own. He didn't seem all that bad. While walking back to camp. "Oh hey! Blaze!" Christina called when she saw him not too far away. "How are you! And... Who is this?" she asked in confusion.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty location caravan

Post  scullpanda Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:12 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Starmi12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
        He shook Blazes hand and started to smile and chuckle softly to himself to hide the fact he was about to cry from his own incompetence, sighing softly Well im looking for a bakery but even though i know where the town square is but.... i just keep ending up here no matter how hard i try i know this would be asking a lot of a stranger and i can offer compensation for being my guide but could you please lead me to the town square im worried if i go alone i will get lost again and i am trying to find someone. Then Kory smiled a soft smile and pretended something was in his eye so he could wipe away some tears. just then he noticed a small girl call out to Blaze regaining some confidence he cleared his throat and responded Hello my name is Kory Frost                    
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty Caravan

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:13 am

Doctor  Desdemona Night
  Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona smiled reassuringly at the girl. I'm didn't mean to scare you. The Blue Devil addressed you as such and I knew who you were the moment I saw you. I explained to your bodyguard that I used to visit Honeria yearly. I've caught enough pictures of you over the years  to know your face or ,at the very least, your clothes on sight. I  didn't wish to frighten you so I thought it best not to tell you. She smiled reassuringly at the princess.
I apologize for keeping that from you. Where is Edvard by the way? I know he transported you back here.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:17 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"Oh--hi!" Blaze grinned to Christina and waved. "He's a traveler--kind of lost--!" Then, he looked back to Kory and nodded. "I've been to this town once or twice before. I could show you where the bakery is if you want. They have awesome chocolate starfish!"

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:18 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind
Meeting Place in Forest
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"Your resolve is admirable to say the least." River said. "I'm sure you'll get them next time..." he was trying to be nice, but she sounded like a bitch. Wasn't too good at the talking thing.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 11081734_m_zps04762900
Rikku

Grind
Meeting Place in Forest

Rikku shook her head. He wasn't buying it.
"Suuuuuure you will. Least we assassins can actually do the job right, THE FIRST FUCKING TIME!" she laughed at Devlin. Couldn't help it. He found incompetense funny.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:23 am

Tatania Everglot
The Princess of a Fallen Kingdom
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Meowstic

"Oh... So... I guess um... You know what I don't know what to say Desdemona. All I know is that I have to get to Nami-Cross because they are allies, and that I have to get my home back from Veloci." Tatania said as she began to rub her temples. "Okay... Who here knows that I am the princess of Honeria?" she asked before she looked at Desdemona. "... Oh um... There. Your... Standing on him." Tatania said as she pointed down at Edvard on the ground. In fact... Desdemona was standing on him.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:24 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."
-------------------------

Celeste smiled to Tatania politely before she scooted back some and wrapped her arms around her knees, sighing and resting her head against her knees. "... Hm...?" She paused however when she realized what Desdemona had called the young girl, and she started listening more closely to what was going on then- though, she tried to appear as if she were asleep.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty RE: Town Square

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:32 am

SHAIEL

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye

Shaiel walked over to Stryker and wagged her finger at him sternly. Where did you and Jorgen GO!?? Vesta and I were worried about you too you don't just jump off the handle the moment you find out the tiniest shred of where the target is and you most certainly leave with my fiance and without a medic!!! She then turned to Zang with a much lighter tone. Now come on Zang we don't wanna make the habit of killing everyone we come across, we kinda need our targets alive, and just killing people makes us out to just be thugs... our employers need to know we can do the work we ask without ponds of blood.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty Location: Forest - Meeting Place

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:15 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker had been about to respond to Zang--but then River and Rikku happened. And he was about to rage at them--but then Shaiel happened--which actually made him draw back a bit, since he actually was friends with her. He didn't know what to say in response to any of these people--and frankly, he felt overwhelmed. He opened his mouth as if to speak, his eyes wide as he scrambled for words--but then failed to say anything. He simply turned, walking to the edge of the clearing that was the meeting spot, and climbing up a tree, sitting up in the branches moodily.

Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty clearing and caravan

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:54 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona nodded. As far a I can tell, outside of you knight, Edvard might be the only one to know and we will get to Nami Cross soon. You need to know that you do have allies here, even if we are all sure of the entirety of what has happened. Particularly now that Veloci has taken it upon themselves to hire mercenaries.   Then Desdemona's expression changed to one of shock upon hearing Edvard was underneath of her and then confirmed this with a glance at what she thought had been the ground. She jumped off and grabbed her medical bag. She looked at the princess with a purely professional gaze. We can talk later about why you didn't tell me an unconscious man was underneath my feet. Then Desdemona set to her work. Edvard's energy had been drained quite thoroughly by how many times he had used Baton Pass today. She gave the man a light sedative. He didn't need it for the sleep but it would help with the pain. She sighed Edvard was lucky he was an associate. Desdemona then produced a small pouch reached inside and pulled out a iridescent green pill. she looked at the pill longingly before placing it in Edvards mouth and forcing him to swallow. In a few moments he would be awake and practically buzzing with energy. She sat down next to the man. Today she'd not only been in an interesting fight but had to use some of her prized medicine to heal Edvard. While she was glad Edvard would be alright, it had taken six months and three experiments to develop those pills.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty clearing

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:13 am

Vesta Hearth
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
Vesta had stayed in the corner of the clearing after Shaiel  had decided to speak with Stryker. Once you got Shiel wound up you needed to let her have her say, particularly where her fiancé was concerned. Vesta smiled and gave a small nod at the group clustered in the clearing.
Vesta didn't like assassins or Veloci in general but she knew she needed to make nice with both Veloci and its assassins if things were going to go well for either side. She didn't want the princess falling into their hands. She didn't want to risk a little girl dying on what should be a simple nonlethal job.
Vesta hummed to herself as she walked over the tree Stryker had stationed himself in. she could tell even from a distance that he had had an unusually difficult time in town. She looked up at him calmly kind.
Come down, Stryker. I still need to be able to get a look at your wounds. Don't worry about them. I doubt those three would have been able to collect the princess if they had been in your shoes. Come on, Boss, don't make me worry about you. You know we're going to be able to collect our target. We always do. That's why we were hired for this job, because we get things done. Vesta stood at the bottom of the tree with her hand held out in a familiar gesture, clearly willing to wait for her understandably stressed boss to come down.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:32 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:35 am

Zang Oose

The Quick Claw

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Zangoose___

"Oh Shaiel, Shaiel... You know what I have to do if outsiders know what we're doing. And if there are any distractions, they must be dealt with..." Zang said before looking over to Vesta. "Ooooooooooh... Strong words Vesta. I'll hold you to that on our next mission." Zang said as he got up, and jumped down from the tree. He began to walk towards Vesta and smiled down at her, looking at her for a moment, specifically her next, before turning to the rest. "Well since Moss Man isn't here, we might as well start without him... We're all aware of what happened today, and regardless of how we see it, I think one things stands clear. We all learned something interesting about our target. Because rest assured 'Blue Devil' there was only ONE body guard... Which means that our princess is already gathering her forces... Faster then we anticipated." Zang said as he made a tsked noise. "Plus... A plan has already been constructed with ICE. I assume you all know about the Incessant Control Enforcers. The organization sworn to always take control of Unpleasant matters and is a great force in Naala... We it turns out we made a bit of a deal with them..." Zang said with his arms crossed, and with the biggest smile that he could ever have.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:44 am

Christina Vorpal
The Spazzy Knight

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Bakery? Oh um... That thing is... Dead..." Christina said with an awkward smile as she looked behind her. "Hey... It's that girl from before..." she said when she watched Elizabeth walk towards them. "Anyway... Hi to you too sir. My name is Christina Vorpal." Christina introduced herself as she bowed to him. "Anyway the bakery blew up. One person was hurt... Was wearing blue, kind of looked like a penguin actually... And she had a golden hair wear."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:01 am

Aingeal Forest
 Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal smiled at Elizabeth's reaction to hearing she could collect her scones. The girl quite literally ran off to claim her treat. Aingeal looked down at the coins in her hand. Ironically that was the price Elizabeth was going to be charged anyway. She then looked up in surprise at the change in tone in the girls voice. She  literally began wagging her finger at the man, who was taller and clearly older than her.
Aingeals guilt over having yelled at the Green Man began to fade upon hearing Elizabeth yelling at him. She nodded along as Elizabeth ranted. she now understood that the man standing next to her was nice but those things still had happened. Aingeal blushed in embarrassment at the memory of crying while dangling in the hole. she needed to be stronger so that when she tried to help people it actually made a difference.
Aingeal returned Elizabeth's Gaze as attention was turned to her. She couldn't help but smile a bit as Elizabeth wished a curse on Jorgen if either she or Kady were hurt. It felt nice knowing that she cared about the two of them. They hadn't known each other long but it felt like a friendship had been forged in that time. She graciously accepted the vial, nodding. she could make use for this later.   Thank you. Don't worry I'll make sure she's okay and trust me. I wouldn't be going if I couldn't slightly defend myself when needed. She waved good bye as the girl headed in the same direction as the scarfed woman from earlier. Before Elizabeth completely disappeared, Aingeal shouted, My name is Aingeal. It was nice to meet you too! Feel free to come back for scones any time! I'm sure I'll see you soon!  Aingeal then turned back to look at Jorgen. We should go soon. She's shouldn't lose anymore blood.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty forrest

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:19 am

Vesta Hearth
  Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
 Vesta wore a calm expression as she returned the mans look and a calm half circle of a smile. I can assure you, Zang. We will be able to live up to our side of this arrangement. The next time we find the princess, we will be better informed and thus better equipped to deal with the situation. Vesta noted his prolonged look and decided to investigate it later before coming to any conclusions.
She watched Zang from underneath Stryker's tree and listened to what he said, hopefully better information than what they were given before. She held back a wince at hearing Jorgen being called Moss Man. Her comrades deserved more respect than this. This was partially why she dislike assassins.
It made sense for the princess to be gathering her forces. She had just lost her home. She most likely wanted at least a semblance of safety and the girls situation didn't exactly ward off sympathy.
Vesta raised an eyebrow upon hearing that ICE of all people was willing to be a part of this job. Naala was allies with Honeria. And from the way Zang was smiling this must have been a fairly large deal indeed.
Vesta looked around the clearing at her present comrades. The job was supposed to be to take the living princess and supply her to Veloci, a nonlethal job, but the longer this mission seemed to go the more Vesta seemed to regret Stryker accepting it in the first place.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:31 pm

River

Grind
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River sighed as Devlin said the no and the such. She walked up the tree and sat next to Stryker. He didn't say anything. Just sat there.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Rikku

Grind

Rikku leaned against the tree.
"You all talk too much...now's the time for action..." she grinned, and then proceeded to laugh again. He was kind of not there at the moment, Rikku did this sometimes where she would just laugh, and his mind not fully be there.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty RE: Town Square, leaving to Forrest

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Well sure then Jorgen said to the young woman in green Well you can stay where ya want to I don't force anyone doing anything... well unless your our target that kinda comes with what we do unfortunately... I hope you enjoy those scones though, I guess we'll be seein' ya... He waved goodbye to Elizabeth with a smile then looked to Aingel while holding onto Karden as she almost slipped off Well we should get this one to Vesta... oh yeah, frenzy plant Signalling to Aingel for her to follow... he then used frenzy plant to reposition Karden so that the foliage of the tree sprouting from his arm and shoulder wrapped around her and held her like a huge comfy sleeping bag... As they left Jorgen said I think you'll like the rest of our band... Vesta's real nice and Shaiel's great unless she's in a temper, I love her though, and well the boss probably isn't in the best mood but ya know he's a good guy deep down... What was your name miss?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Empty location caravan

Post  scullpanda Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Starmi12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
       Kory started to panic the person that Christina had just described was his little Kady what had she done fought to the death for her chocolate starfish he stammered around now feeling light headed thats my little sister Kady... she's hurt, she's hurt, she's.......... and the darkness consumed him and he started to fall forward                  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 9 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard began to feel hazy then all of a sudden a shock came and he stood bolt up right with a shocking cold right up his spin, he was buzzing with energy... his senses came too then and a few yards in front of him some man in purple and red passed out in front of him... Edvard ducked and caught the man in his arms then laid him slowly to the ground... He looked around at everyone .............So What did I miss?

Then Fredrick floated over to Edvard SIR SIR! I'm So Glad You're Alright!!!(Loud enough for once that everyone in the are could hear him, but so worried for Edvard that he cared not for his shyness) Quite a lot sir but you and mistress Desdemona showed those hooligans more than not to mess with a the friends of a Baskerville.

Edvard took the compliment and bowed... Fredrick did love making people feel good about themselves. Well alright but what exactly did I miss? Asking the room in general.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next