Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:47 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Location-ICE outpost

Post  scullpanda Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:49 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Starmi12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
 Kory's head shot up from his book as his link with his little sister went off like lightning in his head, something was wrong usually it was his brothers link that went off signaling that he had been hurt in some way but never Kardens she couldn't fights not since their mother had ... passed,  today was tuesday she should be at the little bakery 2 blocks away from the ICE outpost that they spent their days working in. Something was wrong he needed to make sure she was alright getting up from the messy book strewn table and leaving the small ICE outpost, Kory started walking to the town square on his way he noticed a caravan, noted it in his day planer that he would have to take Kady to see a performance some time and kept walking to the town square             
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by scullpanda on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Location: Town Square

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:56 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
-------------------------------------
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker was--well, stunned, to say the least. Especially since this lady had just kind of kissed him. He kind of stood there frozen for a bit, still inside his now-cracked orb of ice, watching the woman walk away, feeling very confused and even a little bit insulted. Okay, a lot insulted--but still.
He let the orb drop and sighed as the water melted down into the ground. He turned, looking around the area, and not seeing the princess anywhere...well...this had been a botch...

"Hey, Jorgen..." he called over to his companion, taking a few steps in Jorgen's direction. "We're not getting anywhere, here...we might as well just head ba--" And that was when the pain hit him. "Wh--?! ...Synchronize...that...bitch...!" Stryker fell to his knees, temporarily too overcome with the pain that Desdemona had chucked right back at him to do much of anything at the moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Battle Theme - Still in the Dark

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty town square

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:00 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal Forest
 Aingeal continued digging holes into the dirt walls surrounding her and Elizabeth. From what she could tell, Kady was handling herself well against the Green Man. She repeatedly looked over to make sure Elizabeth was okay. The girl was actually holding her own very well given the circumstances. Aingeal walked back to the center of the circle when she heard yelling. Suddenly ice shards filled the air. Aingeal watched in horror as Kady was hit in her already injured arm by shards. She was  not going to last much longer.
Aingeal then watched with surprise as the Green Man reacted to Kady fainting with genuine concerned. He seemed nice, too nice for this line of work. She almost felt bad for yelling at him now.  He addressed them, holding the unconscious Kady. He wanted to keep her safe.
Elizabeth addressed her and nodded in agreement. I agree. She's already helped us so much today. I'm fairly strong. I could probably catch her. Do you mind looking through your supplies for anything that might make her feel better? Then the Green Man dropped Kady. Aingeal sprinted and was able to catch her friend before she hit the bottom of the hole. She looked up at the man and nodded.
She hated to admit but they probably wouldn't escape at the very least if that happened at least one of the mercenaries seemed kind.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Location: Wandering Caravan

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:04 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"Wh-What do you mean, it's my choice...?" Blaze seemed a bit taken aback by the news. He wasn't used to intense situations like this... "I-I mean, obviously we can't leave without them...b-but...I mean...wh-what can we do against mercenaries...? We're literally street performers..." Even Blaze himself knew that that was a big fat lie, at least in his case. He knew what kind of magical prowess he possessed--but he wasn't about to want to use it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty location: traveling caravan

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:42 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
  Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
 Desdemona contemplated the day she'd had as she walked back  to the carnival. Three very interesting people.
She touched her lips a bit as she thought of the fight with Stryker. She did hope he heeded her advice and outgrew Sparrow's breeding.  He did seem like a nice person after all and before he'd become upset he had been very cute. He did deserve better, all children with that lonely upbringing deserved better, particularly since a good amount ended up in fighting or drug rings. She sighed. He could be saved but it would be an uphill battle until he was. At the very least they were likely to see each other again.
She had decidedly overexerted herself in that fight today. Her wounds despite being in sunlight were only healing about half the rate they normally would. By the time she found herself back at the caravan, her injuries weren't gruesome but it was fairly obvious she had been involved in a brawl of some sort. She believed she had seen a man un purple analyzing her as she passed but he didn't say anything so she kept moving forward. Scars still zigzagged where the ice had pieced her. After a quick search she found Christina, Tatania, and Blaze. She heard a fair amount of their conversation as she approached. She leaned up against a wall for support and joined the conversation saying, If you were going to send someone to help deal with the mercenaries, now would be the time to do it. There are three young girls being held in a hole by the second mercenary. I'm not sure what he intended to do with them but they're being kept alive.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:51 am

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Both girls looked surprised when they saw Desdemona walk in."Your okay?" Tatania asked surprised as she looked around to see if the other girls were with the woman, but they weren't to her dismay. Christina saw the look in her eyes... Tatania really wanted to protect them.

"Thanks Dez... Can you guys do me a favor?" Christina asked as Tatania stared at her for an answer. What was the favor? "Could you look after Tatania till I come back? I got something to do..." Christina said as she turned her back on them and started to run towards the plaza of the town.

"Vorpal! Come back here! How dare you order me to stay put!" Tatania called out as she made her moves to go after body guard.

Christina though didn't look and expected the others to keep her favor as she ran back to help those girls!

Meanwhile a figure was watching the scene from the shadows, flipping a coin up, before catching it when it came down. The figure watched with interest at the Mercenaries before looking down at the coin. "Looks like a meeting is at hand... Figures." the figure mumbled before doing a whistle. It was a code for the mercenaries to stop what they were doing or to wrap it up and to come back to 'base' or at least the meeting area where they all agreed to go to.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Location: Town Square --> Forest Outside of Town

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:19 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker finally managed to stagger to his feet, glaring adamantly as he stood, still feeling the pain that Desdemona had tossed him, but was going on right through it like a real trooper. He heard the whistle and sighed in exasperation--they were gonna get chewed out for this, he just knew it...
"Jorgen!" he called, his voice a bit sharper than he'd intended--most likely because he was in a lot of pain at the moment, "The mission's a failure--we're getting out of here...!" And with that, he staggered off, not really waiting for an answer before he left, not wanting to show his unbridled frustration about the entire situation. He kept on going until he came to the meeting place, which was out in the forest, then just up and sat down on the ground, looking none too happy.

Stryker’s Battle Theme - Still in the Dark
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:33 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Jorgen looked at Stryker... Gotcha boss He then looked down at the girls in the hole... I can't just leave you here... Come on... He extended his hand out towards the girl in green Come on let me help you out of this hole, I'm not just gonna leave you here to rot, you can even come back with us if you need a place to stay... I'm sorry our business dragged you three into this. He had a very somber sorrowful expression on and he meant it, he was good at his job and he needed to do it but that wasn't an excuse for getting others involved.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Town square

Post  Raven Todd Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:39 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
  Desdemona responded to the girls took in her slightly mangled appearance with surprise. I'm fine. I just need some time to heal. She then watched the knight look over at her charge in notable concern. She really was a very genuine individual.
Desdemona looked over at Christina again as she heard herself being addressed and couldn't help smiling. She found she quite like being called Dez. It was sweet, somehow affectionate without being demeaning. As she mused over this, Desdemona noted the knights words and nodded at the knights request fully understanding what she intended to do. Don't worry, Christina. She'll be safe with me.
The princess didn't take the drop off well as expected and Desdemona chuckled inwardly at the girls fiery response. While she was very notably royal, Tatania was most decidedly not a lady.
You Majesty, your guard merely wishes for you to be safe. Mercenaries are after you, after all.
She's probably going back to help those girls you were fighting with earlier. It would be best to let her handle this on her own, no offense intended.  
Desdemona watched Tatania, genuinely curious as to what the girls reaction would be and still highly amused by her time with the Blue Devil. What interesting times indeed!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty hole in town square

Post  Raven Todd Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:56 am

Aingeal Forest
  Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal had continued digging  into the side of the hole she was currently stuck in. She would periodically check on Elizabeth and Kady. Elizabeth was currently rummaging through her pouch for something useful while Kady was still knocked out. She stopped digging, tightening the grip on her staff when she heard the Blue Devil shouting. She was really beginning to hate shouting.
She noticed the Green Man looking down at them and watched in surprise as he offered Elizabeth his hand. He was going to let them go. She watched his expression as he  continued to addressed them. He was offering to help them and even apologizing for their getting involved.
He really wasn't a bad guy. He was genuinely sorrowful, particularly when apologizing for getting them in  the middle of their business. He genuinely seemed to want no one to get hurt.
Aingeal found herself strangely interested in seeing the mercenaries camp, particularly if they were all like the Green Man, after all she had wanted to travel and the roof of her home had just been taken off and her room happened to be on the top floor.
If her parents had been in the city she could sleep at her old home, but both her parents had been called away on important business and Kady, who lived in the city, was unconscious. She would likely awake soon but Aingeal really wanted the girl to be looked at by a healer.
She sighed. It seemed she wouldn't be sleeping there tonight.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:12 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:22 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Of course I will, she fought pretty well considering her injuries... Let's get her to Vesta and Shaiel, they're the healers our group and they could patch her up and get you all on your way. Jorgen gently lifted up the unconscious Karden and then placed her on the ground a few paces away then let out a hand to each of the other girls and offered them aid up.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-Oh huh?" Christina paused on the scene when she saw that the big guy was helping the girls out. "Huh... That was... Unexpected." Christina said to herself as she scratched her head. The Blue Debvil was gone, and the big guy was helping the girls out of the hole. This was a strange day. "Um... What are you doing?" she asked when she looked at the man helping the other girls.

Tatania looked back at Desdemona, and glared at her for a moment. "But I do take offense... I'm never treated like I can handle things, or that I can help people because of who I am... I'm small, and dainty. I feel like... I'm not trusted to do anything on my own." Tatania said as she sat down and then looked over to Celeste. "Your fortune teller. Tell me my future." Tatania said, trying to distract herself from crying which was close.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty location caravan

Post  scullpanda Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Starmi12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
 Unfortunately and unbeknown to Kory the bad direction sense ran in the family and instead of finding his way to the town square as he had planned he ended up outside of town near nothing but a caravan, and although his best efforts he kept ending up near the caravan no matter what he tried. He was sure he was no where near the bakery he was looking for. Feeling a little bit sad and very confused Kory kept on trying to find his way to the town square on one of these attempts he noted a girl walking to the caravan who in his opinion looked like she had been in a nasty fight not wanting to stare he noted it in his note book and tried again to find the town square. After failing to find his way to the town square for the 10th time and just ending up at the caravan he decided to see if anyone would be nice enough to help him find his way......                    
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Location: Traveling Caravan

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:25 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Although grateful for the hug, Celeste had been quick to back away when the others approached, lurking in the shadows somewhere behind Blaze. She was listening absently to what was going on, yet at the same time playing with a piece of the fabric on her clothes, providing a nice distraction for herself. But then... Her head lifted as Tatania addressed her, and she cocked her head to the side with a curious yet tired expression. "... How would you like me to peer into the mists of your future?" she asked quietly, adopting a mystical quality to her voice as she stepped forward and settled before the young girl with a small, kind smile.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Location: Traveling Caravan

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:29 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

As the girls began talking with each other, Blaze drew back a bit--he knew better than to interrupt girl time. He wandered around the area of the caravan a bit--until he ended up running into Kory. He looked at the man curiously for a moment, before he approached.
"Hey there! Are you lost...? Do you need some help...?"

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Christina: Town Plaza Tatania: Cavarns

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:12 am

"Um... Let me help you!" Christina said as she used her scarf to cover up her face. It was a pathetic disguise, but she wanted to help. Since... That is what she came here to do.

Tatania sighed and gave her hand to Celeste. "I would love a palm reading please... Actually I want to do everything... Just distract me... Make things up, I don't care..." Tatania said as she rubbed her eyes. She was trying very hard not to cry. She felt so useless... So pathetic... A burden...

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:42 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:04 am

~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
 Not wanting to be a burden Kory walked a little way into the caravan and stopped, he started to feel awkward and a bit out of place so instead of looking for someone to ask directions from Kory opened his note book and tired to figure out where he had made a wrong turn as he was reading he heard the sounds of footsteps coming in his direction so he looked up from his note book, noticing that Blaze was now talking and to his surprise to him asking if he needed help... he did need help so he extended his hand Hi my name is Kory Frost and I seem to be lost... um by any chance do you know your way to the town square?                  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:30 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind
River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"Hello Devlin." River said, from behind. He had her arms crossed, and was giving Stryker the stink eye, sort of. "I see you failed then. This doesn't bode well for us, ya know." she said, his tone very monotone, but somehow, scary. It was like River wasn't even a person. The aura he gave was...uncanny. She was calculated and calm, like a hawk waiting for something. Then there was more laughter.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 11081734_m_zps04762900
Rikku

Grind
Rikku's Theme- Gluttony's Fang
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Leave it to the mercenary of fail to really do a bang up job." Rikku came out of the shadows, her eyes glaring in a sparkling red. "Doesn't matter. Leave a mercenary to do an assassin's job. Can't count on anyone these days." and then he started to laugh. It was a really loud and scary laugh. It echoed a little, but only was within earshot of the Stryker and the other people in the meeting. "It's okay Stryker...River and I got this...right?" she grinned, showing all his fang in her mouth.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:33 am

Aingeal Forest
Aingeal nodded. Taking the Green's Man, she propelled herself upward. Thank you for your help, but I go agree with my friend . You didn't have to involve my bakery. you didn't know this but I sleep on the top floor so you quite literally just took the roof off of my head. I know you probably did this for work but still. She smiled at Elizabeth and pat the mans shoulder so he wouldn't feel quite as bad. He did seem to be genuinely sorry for getting them involved. She looked over to Elizabeth. She seemed alright, though very upset at not being able to get her coveted scone. She turned to her.
The bakery is two floors. The main floor is safe. I left your scones on the counter before I left. You can just walk in and get them after I unlock the door.
Aingeal then smiled as she came up with an idea.  
She had been unable to do much during this fight. She had to be more useful than this. This proposal could backfire but she had to try if it worked at least this way she was sure she could be more useful.
I'll go with you to your camp as I have no place to sleep, but I'd like you to help train me for a night at the least. She cocked her head at the man as she waited for his response.

Doctor Desdemona Night
    Desdemona eyed the girl as she glared at her. She nodded in understanding. The Princess did after seem to have very little freedoms, despite her spirited attitude.
I never meant to treat you like that, Your Highness. I don't think its that they don't trust you. I thinks its that they want you to be safe so badly that they do not wish even for the possibility of something happening to you. If what I saw in the square today is any indication, I think you have quite amazing potential and I'm quite certain Christina realizes this. She could see burgeoning tears building in the girls eyes. She stood at a reasonable distance away analyzing the situation.   Then the girl looked over at Celeste and asked to have her fortune told.
Desdemona smiled. She was truly fascinated by this woman's power. Celeste looked quite tired as before. She was wrestling with something very dark. That was for sure. She laughed inwardly. Others likely didn't see it but the woman had perfectly crafted her persona. she smiled at least it would please Tatania and Desdemona perchance a glimpse the fortune tellers abilities again. .
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Location: Forest - Meeting Place

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:39 am

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

Stryker jumped slightly at the sudden appearance of the two assassins, and looked back over his shoulder at the two of them, glaring, before standing up and turning to face them.
"You listen to me, assholes. You do realize that I was given faulty information, right? There was only supposed to be ONE bodyguard with the princess. How many were there? FIVE! Fucking FIVE! And it was just me and Jorgen there, and there was some batshit crazy woman who--I don't even know how--I--just--FUCK!" He grimaced, not knowing how to make a comeback to the two assassins, knowing that they were right--he'd failed a mission he'd said he could complete. His record, and his reputation, were pretty much dragging through the mud right now, and he'd have to make a good showing to get them back up, if he wanted to keep being able to eat...
"Don't act all high and mighty when you two don't even know the fucking situation, alright? I don't need your criticisms." He crossed his arms, turning away from the two assassins huffily.

Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Empty Christina: Town Plaza Tatania: Caravans

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:42 am

Christina Vorpal
The Spazzy Knight

"Huh... Okay going back then." Christina said as she walked away from the scene. Everyone seemed fine! Credit to ARK! A RANDOM act of KINDNESS. So Christina began to go back to the caravan. She just hoped that those girls will be okay, and not get into trouble. You never know with people.

[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:44 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 8 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

"... Very well, miss. I can do that..." Slowly, Celeste lifted her own hand to take Tatania's left, squeezing the girl's fingers gently before she flipped her hand, gently drawing the fingers out from her palm and taking a moment to examine it. "First... you're heart line... predicting emotional stability and romantic perspectives..." The fortune teller traced a finger over one of the more obvious lines on her hand, this one closest to the fingers. "It starts here below your middle finger... meaning you're a bit selfish in love... yet at the same time unafraid to express what you feel... Next, we have the head line, the one that tells how you learn and your thirst for knowledge, and other things to do with the mind- it’s this one," she explained, moving down to the next line and running her finger over it. “It doesn’t really connect with your life line, meaning you’re very adventurous and are quite enthusiastic about life. You’re also creative, yet have a bit of a short attention span… Next is the life line.” Here, she traced her finger down from just above the pad of Tatania’s thumb to a spot at just about the center of the base of her palm. “This tells me your physical health and general well being, along with certain important events. With this curve like it is, I’d say you have plenty of energy and vitality, though you can get tired at times. Luckily for you I see now major breaks or anything in this line- meaning I don’t predict any incredible changes in your life…” For a while, Celeste remained quiet, examining the girl’s hands for a bit longer before speaking up again. “This is your fate line here- not everyone has it. This one says that you are strongly controlled by destiny and fate…” Lifting her head, the woman offered Tatania a small, tired smile, before slowly releasing her hand and folding her own in her lap. "... And that, dear, is what I learn from your palm."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next