Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  scullpanda Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Kyurem11
Alavander Frost
<><><><><><><> 
The Corrupt Councilmen 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Alavender listened to the news and smirked "fine fine send my regards to Princess Beatrice and tell her that I will see her tonight at the ball. Oh and remember boy you do anything out of line and i will kill you remember that" He hissed the last part showing a face of pure disgust for the person in from of him, then shooed him away so he could concentrate on his plotting.  
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Glaceo11  
Kaden Frost
<*><*><*><*><*>
 The Lost Boy
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
Kaden always felt uncomfortable around his father and it wasn't hard to know why as far as his father was concerned he was expendable, but after he had lost his mother he yearned for his fathers approval because he was the last parent he had . He listened to the instructions he had been given and saluted on his way out, shutting the door behind him. he quickly made his way to the castle for his assignment.
(Exit ICE headquarters )     
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>                
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Tumblr_ljxktaleM81qzizv5o1_500
Xavier
The Crow Prince

Once Kaden left Xavier appeared out of shadow... from behind Alavander like a ghost... He spoke in a smooth majestic voice with a hint of arrogance, the arrogance that came with a lifetime of power... Plans are in order I hope... Alavander?... He eyed Alavander out of the corner of his eye with his back to the wall and his arms crossed.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Kyurem11
Alavander Frost
<><><><><><><> 
The Corrupt Councilmen 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Alavender looked up and saw the princeling, he payed little attention to him I thought we agreed you don't come to my place of work I still am a member of ICE ,sire, He narrowed his eyes and as you know ICE works for a kingdom that is not found of you or your kingdom. but to answer your query yes the plans are in order, as I hope the money is. Alavander was never a patient man and even less of a people person I suggest, sire, you leave before you are seen     
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Empty ICE Head Quarters

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:14 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Tumblr_ljxktaleM81qzizv5o1_500
Xavier
The Crow Prince of Veloci

Without moving Xavier's eyes glowed bright red and shadows seemed to consume the room around Avalander, only Xavier's eyes were visible... My concerns about your affiliation with "ICE" are as little as for the organization itself, Avalander... And if you think being in ICE or "Another Kingdom" gives you some kind of right, sir you are sadly sadly mistaken... And your payment is prepared and will be given to you should you be successful, we've already had a failure and a "Betrayal"... One I don't reward and the other grants far worse consequences... you would do well to remember that, Avalander... His words echoed through the room as he disappeared into shadow... The room turned back to normal and there was no trace of Xavier anywhere, his voice still ringing in the air. (Exit)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:36 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard pulled himself up from his bow coughed heavily then spoke... Pardon me Lord Aldridge... It's nice to make your acquaintance M'lady Riviera... but still both of you have my gratitude, Thank you...Edvard turned to Desdemona... I'm... *cough cough*... I'm alright... those wounds have healed but my body is still in shock from them, too much rapid injury and healing... Where did Christina and Lady Tatania go?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:11 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
-------------------------------------
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

"Oh? Well, honestly, that would be up to Miss Riviera," Mikhail replied to Desdemona, then looked to Edvard. "R-Really, I hardly deserve any thanks in the matter--however, I'm glad that your wounds have closed...that is good news...and I believe that her highness and her bodyguard went into the royal palace already, if I'm not mistaken." Then, he looked to River. "B-But, what do you think? Should we have this kind woman come with us to make sure that we don't get lost?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:13 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"Oooh, I'm so nervous!" Blaze said after Desdemona had left, scurrying around the stage near Celeste. "Performing for nobles! What if I screw up...? What if I set the curtains on fire? What if I set the princess on fire?! That--would be bad--but hey it's the country of water, so they could probably do something about it BUT STILL--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:20 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker didn't even seem to notice Kady's blush this time, he'd gotten so used to it by now--he seemed pretty fired up to start training. He enjoyed having time away from his company's so-called 'colleagues': the twin assassins and Zang. Now, all he had to do was relax, and help teach Kady cool ice magic! That was all!
"Alright--so, the first thing to start off with is to regulate your breathing. This can get kinda dicey in battle, so you've really gotta practice it a lot." He inhaled, then exhaled, slowly to demonstrate. "You have to envision in your mind the type of shape that you want to make with the ice...imagine it like a dotted line outline in the air around your arm. Then think of the ice slowly filling in that outline...from your arm..." He closed his eyes to concentrate as he explained, and slowly, ice began creeping its way down his arm, beginning to form the blade, until it was complete, and he opened his eyes again. "See? You might wanna start with something smaller, if you want something easier--but there's never anything wrong with a challenge if you wanna go for the big one first."

Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:39 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind

River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River looked at Desdemona and then Mikhail. She knew one of the reasons she wanted to come was because of River's previous profession...or...at least that's what she thought. She nodded at the request.
"Sure...I mean, I don't mind. But remember, we're giving you the commoners experience here. You're just another person, no status and stuff, okay?" she took Mikhail's hand, smiling. "That's hanging out right? Two people chewing the fat yeah?" she didn't even notice she was holding his hand.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:10 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."
-------------------------

"Calm down, Blaze. You'll be fine. I'll be nearby in case anything goes wrong, but really- I doubt it will. Just relax- you'll do fine." She smiled at him from where she was sitting on the stage, chuckling a little at his nervous antics. She had to admit, she was a bit anxious too- but then again, her skills weren't nearly as dangerous. She sighed before laying back, closing her eyes and simply resting there on the stage. "Just... take a deep breath. If you want, maybe you can practice a little...? So you're more sure of what you're doing..." she suggested, smiling a little yet not opening her eyes.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:43 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona chuckled at Mikhails choice of words.
  Thank you, Sir. I'll catch up with those two at the ball. And I would be glad to assure that neither of you get lost. I was quite turned around my first time navigating the stores in Nami Cross. She looked at River. The girl seemed to guess that Desdemona had more intentions in going along than just shopping, though she did want to get clothes for the ball. She rarely was able to go to these  events in her travels. She is quite right. I hope you don't mind finding out how a commoner goes about these matters. With the matter of Zang on her mind a distraction would be nice, even if short lived. Dwelling on his words would only hinder her. She noted River holding Mikhail's hand. Aw so that's what was going on. She doubted they even realized it.
She turned to Edvard,
I expect you'll be going to the castle. If you don't mind, I would like to request your services before tonight's ball. My hair has become quite the burden at this length, a cut would be nice. Allow a bit more Movement. She looked at him meaningfully as she said this.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:26 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard looked at Desdemona's hair... it had grown long the last few months... I'd be happy to help you if you need me... but I fear I may need more rest before the party... I'm still in a lot of pain and I can feel Fredrick worrying about me from the cart... of course I might just put on a suit that isn't covered in my own blood and has two gaping wholes in it and I may just pin him to my jacket and drag him along... hehehe... Edvard gave off a sad weak laugh.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night
   Desdemona smiled at Edvard, a serious glint still present in her eyes. Though he was likely the only one who would notice. Edvard, right now you are my patient. You weren't going to be able to leave this camp without assuring me you were going to rest first. I'm certain Frederick would tell me if you had done otherwise. Desdemona gave him a look to assure him she was serious. Though she did smile dryly at Edvard's last remark. Not happy in the slightest but appreciating the reality of the situation. He had gotten quite the unfortunate hand the past few days. I'm certain you could find something that would fit the occasion.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:12 am

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"I know who I am just fine Beatrice." Tatania said and when Beatrice finally recognized her she smiled and hugged back though it was more gentle. "I... It's quite a story Beatrice... I didn't think I would make my friend." Tatania with a nod. "We shouldn't talk about it now... But I think it may be the time for Naala to make good on that agreement." Tatania said before looking at the party starting to form.

Meanwhile Christina walked around looking for something to do. Unknowest to her there was red eyes staring at her from a distance before disappearing.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:33 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Jorgen stood there lost in thought for a long, long, long time...
Shaiel snapped her fingers in front of Jorgen's face over and over again...
Huh? What?!
... Arceus! You are lucky you're cute you know that!... Answer Vesta Please... She looked at her fiance with exasperation...
Oh right... Um I'm sure she'll do alright but you're probably right, it might be better as a learning experience... If you want to be in the front, Shaiel why don't you stay in the back with Aingel... You're harrying tactics work better behind the scenes anyway...
Right... behind the scenes... about that Jorgen I uh... have... something to... tell you... It's also about uh... us having our wedding sooner than... well we first intended...
Jorgen was confused... was she still worried about him... was she still not feeling well... she didn't have to go on any mission if she didn't want to, she was more of a home base guard than an up front agent but... What is it, hon?...
I'm uh... I'm pregnant...
Suddenly a large number of factors he had been wondering and confused about for the last few months all clicked together in a uniform shape and made sense... Shaiel's sickness, Going in on less missions, more affectionate but less intimate, trying to tell him something over and over but thinking it unimportant at the time... He stood there dumbfounded with his epiphany...
Shaiel looked at Jorgen with anticipation... "Oh god I knew I shouldn't have told him now... What's he going to say?"...
Jorgen grabbed Shaiel around the waist and picked her up in the air spinning her around in his arms as he kissed her... after a minute they unlocked lips and he spoke tears welling up in his eyes... Oh Shaiel this is so wonderful!... I can't believe this!... When did you know?!
It wasn't that he was cute... this was why she loved Jorgen... No matter what you told him when he said just what you needed to hear when you needed to hear it... She was smiling too, excited... Vesta gave me a test a little over a month back... I wanted to tell you after the mission but, I couldn't not tell you anymore, and the first couple times I did it didn't make it through that thick oak head... She poked him on the forehead thoroughly...
He stopped her by kissing her again still wrapped in his arms up in the air... They released again and Jorgen let her down... Sorry love I just... I wasn't expecting this but... Oh Shaiel this is SO Wonderful!...
Yeah that's kinda why it would be best if I stayed back and gave Aingel some pointers... and We can tell Stryker when he catches up.

Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Empty Location: Nami Cross

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

"Oh, b-but of course!" Mikhail said quickly with a nod. "Quite honestly, if my reputation proceeds me, I don't believe that using my status would get me anywhere, frankly...you see, I have a lot of...critics. Thusly, I feel that taking some time away from politics to live like a normal person...it might be nice." It was true--the other politicians back in Jiveland thought Mikhail was inexperienced and weak-minded. And they didn't hesitate to let him know their thoughts.
He didn't even seem to notice when River began holding his hand--he was so used to the workers in his estate having led him around by the hand since he was little, that it almost seemed completely natural to him.
"Please, do lead the way, Miss," Mikhail said to Desdemona once she was done talking to Edvard.

Mikhail's Theme - To My Love

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Empty Location: Nami Cross

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze took in a deep breath, then exhaled as he flopped down to lie down next to Celeste as she lay on the stage.
"Nah--don't wanna get the stage all scorched up before the actual show. I think that you're right--I know all of my moves, and I've been practicing in all of the towns along our way to here--so I think I've got everything down. If I freak out, it won't do me any good, so I've just gotta chiiiilll ouuuut..." He simply laid there quietly for a moment, before looking to Celeste and speaking quietly. "Do you think we're doing the right thing...? Getting wrapped up in all of this wanted princess business...do you think we're hurting them more than helping them?"

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind

River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"Well then!" she said, walking with Mikhail, realizing she was holding his hand, finally. She pulled her hand away. "S-sorry! I'm awkward!" she blurted out. "Why can't I talk to people...damn..." she thought, heading toward town. She looked around a bit. "Wait, you mean people aren't fond of you? Do they even know you?"

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever

Kady stood closer to Stryker to here his explanation and to hear his breathing exercise. she tried to copy regulating her breathing and letting her ice come down her arm thinking of a beautiful copy of her blade. for a little while it seemed like it was working but about half way down her arm she opened her eyes and looked up suddenly feeling the warmth off of Strykers body and getting nervous and red in the face again she hadn't realized that she was that close to him, then her ice went and just kinda froze her arm in a solid brick of ice "um stryker I think I did something wrong,  I might need a bit of help" she said looking up at the man and smiling a weak smile and her face bright red.           
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Empty the palace

Post  scullpanda Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:57 pm

[/center]
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Glaceo11  
Kaden Frost
<*><*><*><*><*>
 The Lost Boy
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
Kaden walked into the palace and looked around for the princess who he had gained the trust of for this mission after he found she was with a small girl who she was embracing that must be the one " good morning your highness I'm here for my detail, at your behest, of the foreign princess of Honaria" he said as he went into a deep courteous bow    
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>                
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
  Desdemona listened to Mikhail smiling. He was interesting for a Duke. He did seem quite genuine in not wanting to throw his weight around. That was quite...refreshing in these times. Desdemona had heard of quite a number of lords and ladies who loved to hold their position over people. She smiled sympathetically at the pink man. Desdemona did not presume to be a morally upright person, but she did understand it was hard to be.
She nodded to Mikhail.   Let's be on our way and you both may call me Doctor Night. River, unfortunately  politics does tend to pit people at odds with each other, no matter what the persons character may be. And unfortunately being kind in politics does tend to make  others view that person as weak.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Empty Location- Nami-Cross: Castle Courtyard

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:32 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:40 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Tatania nodded to Beatrice. "Yes..." then Kaden appeared, and Tatania switched gears. "Hello." Tatania said as she bowed to him a little bit to show respect. "You shall be working with Vorpal then at the party?" Tatania asked as she looked over at Christina who waved a little bit.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 18 NinetalesGijinkaSsmall

Princess of Honaria??

Arcadia came out of her room, now dressed for the ball. She looked around the place as things were still getting set up. She got scared, obviously, and backed away.
"Where did he go? Oh dear..." she said, and retreated into her room again, locking the door. "NOt coming out...not until...coast is clear..." she said, panting in fright.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next