Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 12, 2014 1:54 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Tumblr_ma5fdc5KQK1qgj2rto1_500_zps036be054
River

Grind

River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River listened and listened carefully. She understood what he was saying. He was the only one of his dukeship left. He didn't have a mentor, he didn't have an example to follow, and making his own example, was an issue. River could relate. She honestly could. Her parents were killed 'mysteriously' when Rikku joined the hand. So they both had nothing. River nodded.
"No, I understand. I am an assassin of the Black Hand. I would put a spot on your reputation, even if I was your friend." she smiled. "I get it. Trust me, I do." she let out a sigh. "You should go back to the caravan. The others are looking for you, I'm sure. I...won't be. I think I should remain here and just...wait." she said, and gestured to a path. "You were the only one who trusted me there. The one who believed in me. Forgive me for taking that too far." she cleared the brush for him to walk through.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Raven Todd Mon May 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona returned Christina's smile with a slightly unreadable look of determination in her eyes.
Oh, I am going to ensure that.
She turned to Frederick, her gaze softening as she pet the balloon for a moment.
Frederick, could you look for River? It would be far less conspicuous than if the rest of us were to.
Desdemona turned to look at Blaze upon hearing Tatania's words. This was getting more interesting by the second. She smiled at him, careful to conceal her renewed interest in the boy. She faintly nodded at Tatania's words as she walked towards Blaze and placed a hand on the boys head, smiling at his reaction.
Lift your head, Blaze. You are not responsible for your families crimes. No one here can find fault with you for whom you happen to be related to. Your actions today prove you are someone who can be trusted.
She lightly tapped the top of his head as she walked back towards the others, addressing the group in general, then Tatania directly.
As it stands, we need to find River. Though, Your Majesty, if you intend to go back to the palace, be careful. We already know one of the princesses staff is working with Veloci. There may very well be more.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon May 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Starmi12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory watched as his new friends funneled back into the caravan he was a bit confused when the balloon came back without his master but Kory quickly picked up on the situation and his smile dulled to a look of horror as he pieced together the happenings of the night he floundered for a bit and then remembered the pain and anger from earlier tonight coming form the connection with his twin and then Kory grew pale and silent he knew exactly what was going on now and his brother was right in the middle of it and he had just ignored everything he looked up at everyone before making his way into one of the caravan carts and softly whispered "sorry".          
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon May 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Drifloon_by_requestfag-d52jw2a
Fredrick Baskerville
The Balloon

Fredrick detached from Des' wrist nodded his head... some tears still in his eyes... and flew off to find the friends his Master died for... I'll find them post haste, m'ladies... Fredrick wasn't used to using magic but he inflated himself and used Omnious wind to push himself along... He eventually found a trail... He spotted something pink down below... LORD MIKHAIL ART THOU BELOW!!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 12, 2014 10:20 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Tumblr_ma5fdc5KQK1qgj2rto1_500_zps036be054
River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River heard the ballon and stepped under the trees, keeping herself hidden.
"Go on, okay? I'll...catch up." she sat down on the grass and concentrated on her breathing. The patch job from the thieves were going to be enough. She could relax here for a bit, catch up in a little bit. Sounded good enough. She wouldn't belong anywhere now, not Honeria, since the whole Veloci incident, not Jiveland, Rikku was gonna ruin that friendship fast, not Veloci, her betrayal was known by now, not Sparrow, being associated with Veloci...and certainly not in Nalaa. She was going to be an outcast no matter where she went, so it was better this way.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 15, 2014 12:21 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
-------------------------------------
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

Mikhail was quiet, his mouth set in a firm line with a serious expression, his eyebrows furrowing as he tried to think of what to say. Then, he heard Frederick up above, and he looked up, seeing the balloon. He hesitated for a moment, looking back at River, then giving her a silent nod, before he stepped through the spot that she had cleared in the brush, feeling like there was a brick in his stomach. He continued to walk forward until he reached another clearing in the trees, from where he could clearly see Frederick up in the air.
"Down here...!" he called to the balloon, waving half-heartedly with one hand. Nothing felt right anymore...he felt like every choice he made was the wrong one, and at this point, he wasn't too sure if he had the courage to return to the others...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 16, 2014 2:05 am

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Christina and Tatania stared at one another.

"Your name is cleared Blaze." was all that Tatania said before she turned around and headed right for the Caravan. Christina shrugged when she looked at Blaze. "Well... Let's go then! Onward to the Duke to Jiveland! That might take two weeks..." Christina said with a groan, and the thought of being on the sea really made her feel sick.

"He found them! Let's go! Tatania said as she heard Fredrick from afar. The caravan went on to find Mikihail and River. In fact River and the Duke could hear thew horses just a couple of feet away.

"HEY!... Mikhail! Are you there! River!?" Christina called for them.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 am

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

It was now or never. Run away and save them and yourself, or stay, be forever hated by all nations. River knew she had to make this decision now. She took a few steps back, silently moving away from the others, her mind racing what she should do. She had to think.
"Damn...either way is bad. If I run, there is no where safe for me to go, if I stay...they're endlessly going to question me, and in my condition, I can't fight them off. I don't have a choice here..." she knew what to do. She went forward to the horses, dried blood on her body, beaten and bruised and approached the princess. "Your grace..." she got on her knees. "I wish to be judged and punished for my actions. Please, I want to feel a sort of atonement...but I can't with my sins lingering over my head, tormenting me. So...please...as a member of the Black Hand, one who aided in the fall and take over of your country...I am ready to face any harsh punishment you will and can give me." she bowed her head onto the ground. She was hoping to be bond and thrown in a cell or something. Maybe public humiliation? Nah, the cage thing would be okay. Whatever it was, she needed to stay in seclusion. She had a lot of pondering to do.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."
-------------------------

Celeste blinked in surprise as Blaze suddenly held on all the tighter, her brain taking a moment to process what had him so panicked- yet once she'd figured it out, she quickly tensed and forced Blaze to loosen his hold so she could move easier- because if anyone even dared to come near him with malicious intent, she would ensure they didn't manage to hurt him. He might think, possibly, that he deserved it- but she knew better, and she wasn't going to sit there and let someone hurt him for who his family happened to be.
... But when nobody really seemed to mind much, she slowly relaxed, smiling a tiny bit as she pressed her hand against his cheek.
"Hey, look... I think... everything might just be alright..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze lifted his head, smiling meekly at the others as they said that they accepted him. He honestly almost couldn't believe it...he had been terrified of his own heritage, always hiding, purposefully keeping out of fights in order to conceal his powers...but now these people that he'd only known for a few days were fine with it...? It was incredible...
He seemed to relax a bit more when Celeste comforted him, and he nodded.

"R-Right...I'm sorry for making such a big deal out of it, everyone..." he murmured, then made his way to the caravan along with Celeste. Once everyone had begun moving, he seemed to feel more at ease, sitting at his usual spot at the head of the caravan. As they stopped to pick up Mikhail and River, he looked over from his seat, simply watching the proceedings.
As Mikhail heard the pounding of horses' hooves, along with Christina's voice, he stopped for a moment, then walked in the direction of the voices. He stepped out of the forest--only for River to run past him, kneeling before the princess. He looked at her in surprise for a moment, pausing. After a moment, he moved over towards Tatania, giving her a bow, then speaking to her,
"Your Highness...deal with her how you see fit. However...in my humble opinion, she has already atoned for her actions far enough simply by fighting for both you and I. I do not believe that she requires any further punishment. However, she has asked you for your judgment, not mine--so I shall leave the decision up to you. I hope that you do not mind me accompanying you further in your journeys, if you are headed in the direction of Jiveland. I would gladly welcome you to our fine country." He looked at River, then back at Tatania, then nodded, moving over towards the caravan and entering one of the wagons, quietly taking a seat inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Christina and Tatania looked at River and the Mikahail. Mostly at River since she just asked Tatania to punish her. Tatania blinked once and then twice before smiling down at River, shaking her head. "My lady Tatania... What are you going-"

"Alright. I'll punish you." was all that Tatania said as she raised her staff and Christina gasped. She didn't expect that to happen. Not after that gesture. Tatania smacked River on the head three times. Christina flinched at every hit.

"Every time you do something stupid I will hit you and you won't move out of the way when this happens. You atoned for what you mostly did yes, and if you truly want to repay us in full then you have to reveal everything you know about Veloci and to serve Honeria from now on. And when our quest is done you are a free woman." Tatania said as she walked passed River. "Now let's go sir Duke. I await to be in your country. I must gather allies from Jiveland as sson as possible and with you by my side I'm sure we'll have a chance." Tatania said with Christina walking behind her. "I'm sure we'll succeed. Sire Duke?" Christina asked gesturing him to lead the way to their stop in their quest.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:12 am

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"You're judgement is valid...Mikhail-" before being smacked in the head. Three times. She flinched each time, more blood seeped from the new wound. Her body shook, as she tried her best to stay conscious, fighting back the veil of darkness as much as she could.
"Y-yes...ma'am..." River said, slowly getting up and walking to the caravan, looking no one in the eye. She was too ashamed. She sat away from the others, holding her head, trying to keep the blood in. She wouldn't even mind if her existing wounds killed her right here and now...honestly, she hoped for it, after tonight.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:38 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot[color=#6699ff]

Christina walked over to River when Tatania walked to the caravan to start things moving, bringing Mikhail with her to help. "I'm... Sorry about that..." Christina said as she sat down next to her. "She... Hits me too on the head if that makes you feel better... Let's help you okay?" Christina said with a smile as she offered a hand.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:24 pm

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River looked over at Christina.
"Thank you, but you don't have to. It's not really worth the effort." River kept looking at the ground. Slowly, she was giving into unconsciousness. "I'll heal...overtime. It's the training of the Black Hand...heal fast or die..." she looked at the other wall of the caravan. "And now...I'm pretty much fucked wherever I go...because of Veloci. Because of my Brother. My brother is out of control, and will do as he pleases to spread chaos...meanwhile, Veloci's corruption spreads. It's all because of my culture and family." she shook her head.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Christina looked down at River with obvious questions running across her face. "The Black Hand... I've heard about them... I hear that they sink their fingers into anything worthy of them." Christina said as she sat down next to River. "Your culture and... Family?" Christina asked as she tried to keep River from falling asleep. She took some water from her canteen and placed it near River, to let her drink.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:03 pm

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"Yes...both...I'm a Veloci noble...as much as that's worth anymore. My family lost all credibility when Rikku...well...there is no evidence...but..." she took a second to try and collect herself and not faint. "Rikku did something to my family...and we lost nearly everything...why he did...I...don't know...I thought if I followed him to the Black Hand, I would get answers...but...nothing. He...he keeps changing...and.." she shook her head. "Anyway...it's because of him that I fell from Veloci's graces...that and my betrayal sort of helped, but that was gonna happen anyway..." she looked at the water, but didn't bother. "As soon as he goes to another place...he's going to murder everyone in Veloci's name...and I'm in direct relation, so everyone will point fingers and I'll be hanged or something. Sparrow, Nalaa, Honeria, Veloci, Jiveland, no where is safe anymore."

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:33 pm

"You were a noble before?" Christina asked as she looked at River closely. "I wasn't aware that Veloci had nobles left." Christina declared as she thought about it. She knew they had war lords, but wasn't aware that any were still around. Though the country is usually hidden away in secret so it didn't completely surprise her. People there were not only blood thristy along with power hungry but she heard that it is tough to grow up in Veloci. You needed a tough hide. Christina wasn't sure what had happened with her brother but she knew that it because of it River was going to live a life treated like scum. "Not... Unless you show people how much you've changed!" Christina said as she got up and looked down at River in triumph. "I'm sure if people see your actions in helping the princess against Velcoi will earn you a place! And... And I'm pretty sure that the duke will help you!" Christina said as she helped River up. "Come on! You'll full-fill you own fate that you cooked up in your head if you stay in this dark spot. Join in the light with all of us where it's warm!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:58 pm

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River shook her head.
"People don't work that way. I know." she looked at Christina. "No matter what I do, what actions I may take in order to help the princess achieve peace for her kingdom, that stigma will be on my head for the remainder of my life. A traitor to my family, a Velocian fallen, and an assassin. Those are the first things people will say...and with those...well...needless to say, torches would be involved." she looked down again. "Right now, I can only hope for the princesses success..." slowly, she felt herself fading more and more.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 28 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona watched the princess enact her "judgement" on the green assassin. She nodded at the group and followed River and Christina. She smiled at Christina as she tried to comfort River. To find a person this, for lack of a better word, sweet was still a marvel for Desdemona. People, in particularly people from Sparrow, she and Edvard included unfortunately, aimed to better their own situation more than take selfless interest in anothers. She been about to begin healing the girl when the topic of the black hand came up.
That mark.  It did resemble one of the black hands mark. Desdemona didn't like how things were going. As she noticed River becoming faint, she walked over to the girl and began treating her wounds, giving the girl a  look.
River,the moment I hear you complain about not wanting to be treated I'm sedating you. I'm a doctor and no one, not even you, is getting in the way of that.
She had been unable to heal Edvard, but she could still treat River and she wasn't particularly in the mood to loss anyone else today. Nor was she in the mood to hear any objections to the idea of being saved.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Mikhail Aldridge

"Right..." Mikhail nodded, moving up to the head of the caravan, and directing the person who was driving which direction to go in. He could only hope that things would go smoothly from here on out...

Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:36 pm

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"Have no right to speak out, Desdemona." she said, closing her eyes, and allowing herself to fall asleep. IT's been a long day. She needed to sleep. Personally, she hoped this was death, but nope. Sleep.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:32 pm

And with everyone together they made it to the docks and left.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28