Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty forrest

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Aingeal Forrest
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal was actually impressed with Jorgen's reaction to Elizabeth's scolding.  He even waved good bye to her as she walked away.  She'd always imagined mercenaries to be more ruthless, less kind than this man was being. The way he talked about his job it was clear he wanted to keep things as clean as possible. The way he talked he seemed so normal.
She smiled and followed the man. She couldn't help but look in curiosity as he used frenzy plant to make Kady more comfortable. She steeped a bit closer to make sure Kady was okay fluffed up the foliage a bit then returned to her original position.
Then the group began walking back. She nodded as she listened to him describe his comrades with the exception of his boss, none of them sounded like mercenaries to her. Maybe personalities depended on what bands of mercenaries you met? She hadn't had much experience outside of Naala so she really shouldn't be too quick to judge.
She turned to Jorgen as he addressed her. My name is Aingeal and what's your name? I've been calling you the Green Man in my head. she smiled skipping  a little, making sure Kady was steady as they walked along.

What was your name miss?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  PumpkinCrew Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:58 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Well... I thought it was obvious since who can't tell when they're standing on someone? So I thought you were just being... Weird..." Tatania answered with a shrug. "Well... At least he's okay... What did you feed him?" Tatania asked as she bent down to look at Edvard. "You missed my palm reading and were about to go to Nami-Cross..." Tatania answered before the balloon came over. She stared at the balloon for a moment before straightening up. "Okay, not gonna question. And Vorpal went to see if the others were okay. She should be back soon... If there's anything I expect from Vorpal is battle competence." the princess said with a smile before she caught sight of her body guard. "OH there she is now... With some other man... Huh..." Tatania then saw Elizabeth coming over to help. "You kept your promise!" Tatania exclaimed at Christina as she clapped her hands.

Christina looked at Kory as he fell from passing out via worry. "Oh um! Uh... Wake up! She's being taken care of! They took her out of the hole! Please not again! Don't pass out!" Christina said as she freaked out but that was before she saw Edvard catch the guy. "Huh... That... YOUR ALIVE! Oh! Hi there Tatania! And... Yes I totally kept my promise." Christina said as she patted Tatania on the head and looked at the others. "So... How is everyone?" Christina asked a little awkwardly. "There's... A balloon... And it talks... When was anyone going to tell me that the balloon talks? Is it vantriliquism? Please tell me it's that..."

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Meowstic

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye

Shaiel realized where Stryker was then walked over to the tree next to Vesta. Stryker honey why are you in a tree, you're not a bird or a squirrel Stryke you should come out of the tree Honey!... Come on Boss you know I meant it for the best, I always do, how long have you known me Stryker... come on down... See what you guys did, you don't have to be so harsh on him... Especially considering he and Jorgen were the ones took initiative and went to go capture the princess and you three didn't have to do anything. All of a sudden a timer went off Shaiel turned towards it then ran back into one of the mercenary tents and came back out with a tray of cookies... she gave one to each of the Black hand members then pressed one in Vesta's hands Come on Stryker want some cookies I know you love my cookies... Get down before they're cold.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty Location: Forest - Meeting Place

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
-------------------------------------
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

At first, Stryker sort of glanced over at River in confusion, not saying anything to him/her even as they sat together up in the tree. He was still kind of mad, after all...
As Vesta came over to the tree, he looked down at her, seemingly contemplating the merit of risking being bullied more if he went down--but when Shaiel came over with the cookie--well then, it kind of sealed the deal. Stryker dejectedly climbed down the tree, taking the cookie and nibbling on it.

"Thanks, Shaiel..." he mumbled before sitting down at the base of the tree and continuing to eat the cookie. Shaiel really did make just the best cookies. He sat there quietly, listening to the conversation as it advanced forward...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Zang Oose

The Quick Claw

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Zangoose___

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Pfft! I only talk this much because we can't afford mistakes right now. So things NEED to be CLEAR." Zang said his facial features changing into something that nightmares were made of before turning pleasant again. "Heh... Sorry... I lost a bit of my head there. Anyway... You guys need to know your places for this plan. The siblings already know what they have to do, correct? Which means you should be going soon to take your places-Oh thanks." Zang said as he looked at teh cookies in his hand. He took a bite and got a very happy face. "Yeeeeeeeeeessss. This was totally needed. Come on Grumpy Grump. Shaiel is a good girl to listen to! Or else I am going to take her and you'll never see her again." Zang said as he brought the woman close to his body, and snickered. The scary part was that it could happen. If Zang said it, it will most likely happen. "There we go~ Now for your places." Zang said as he let go of the woman. "You need to disguise yourselves and get into the castle of Nami-Cross.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty Location: Traveling Caravan

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze just kind of stared at everything that was going on now, as everyone had suddenly swarmed the caravan. He took a step back and kind of observed, putting a hand to his head. He had a headache growing--he was fine with big crowds at festivals when he was performing, but big crowds for conversations he was supposed to actually be listening to? Those just gave him a headache.
"I...uh...wha--? And did that balloon just talk......?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona gave the girl as polite as look as possible. She understood that Tatania was a princess but that was not an answer. I was not.  You knew he was injured and you let me stand on top of him. He needed proper medical treatment and what I fed him was an especially potent healing tablet.  It should rejuvenate him in a few moments.  Desdemona stepped back as Edvard awoke and the princess quickly began filling him on everything he had missed while unconscious.
She nodded at Frederick as he floated towards them. Thank you, Frederick. Very kind of you. Your master should be alright now. The medicine I gave him is quite potent.
Desdemona perked up at the mention of Christina. She did hope the girl was okay. Desdemona smiled. It seemed the knight had been able to rescue the green girl, though she noticed the blue haired girl was now missing. And the purple man from the road was with them. She stayed by Edvards side, still firmly in doctor mode as Christina addressed her charge. She was adorable. Probably more than she knew.
She nodded, I am well and you?
Desdemona took a moment to examine where she had been injured and found that her healing effect had finally sped up to its usual  rate. Well at least majority of those involved were alright.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:36 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty location caravan

Post  scullpanda Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:45 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Starmi12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
       Kory smelled something foul and just then he shot up with his nostrils on fire grabbed the first thing he could which in this case happened to be Elizabeth pulling her to his face trying to rub the sent that was making his face burn go away accidentally he ended up grabbing her and brining her close to his face. as the smell subsided he finally looked at what he had grabbed and to his surprise it was a cute girl and he had just grabbed her and used her as a handkerchief he was so embarrassed that he had forgotten what he had feinted over what was it again he thought, as he still held Elizabeth close Oh crap Kady's hurt  he said as he started to get up forgetting that he was still holding the cute girl so as he went to stand he found himself tripped on top of Elizabeth                        
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:16 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye

After Zang pulled Shaiel in she looked up at him laying her back up against his manhood and with a sly distasteful look "Cosmic Power" then a vibrant barrier aura of orange, pink and black encased her entire body causing an intense stinging sensation on anything already touching (in this case) her and repelling things trying to touch her further. Don't touch me pervert! She turned around and grabbed Zang's jacket and pulled his face close to her's, right on the other side of her barrier. I don't need Stryker or my fiance around to deal with people like you, do you understand me?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Oh that's cute, my real name's Jorgen... As they grew closer to the camp Jorgen saw most of the group around a tree then seeing the situation he laid down Karden and left Aingel saying Stay there until I bring our healer over! Jorgen got behind Behind Zang once Shaiel was done speaking to him... and in a dark gruff voice he loomed over Zang with If I were you bud I'd listen to the little lady, she may not need me, but that doesn't mean I won't thump anyone who tries to do ANYTHING to my Shaiel!...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:35 am

Zang Oose

The Quick Claw

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Zangoose___

Zang felt the stinging and stepped away."Temper, temper... I was only kidding." Zang said when he was dragged back against the barrier. "Ahahahahahahahahahahaha..." He laughed gleefully when 'Moss Man" came. "I was wondering when you would have come. I should flirt more often..." Zang said as he slapped Shaiel's hand off, but after kissing it. "Thump anyone huh? Yeah we'll see..." Zang said as he walked passed Jorgen. "Alright... So tell me Jorgen... Why were you late?" Zang asked with a still happy expression on his face.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:07 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind
River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River sighed and jumped out of the tree.
"Zang, stop being a douche." he said. She glared at him with angry eyes. "I'm serious. We gave Devlin crap cause he failed the job, we don't have to go for the girls, eh?" he said.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 11081734_m_zps04762900
Rikku

Grind
Rikku's Theme- Gluttony's Fang
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Rikku looked at River and rolled her eyes.
"Kill joy." he said. "Can we start this operation now? My blades thirst for blood."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:14 am

Zang Oose

The Quick Claw

"Fine, fine... You two can go out and get things ready with ICE. And you guys... Say to the guards this signal in order to get into the castle, and dress up. Make sure you keep your heads down Jorgen and Skryker." Zang said and with that he disappeared, leaving a note behind with instructions, and when to burn it afterwards.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty Location: Forest - Meeting Place

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:39 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker stood up, rolling his eyes at Rikku and imitating them in a mocking voice,
"Weh, my blades thirst for blood, wehhh--" He shook his head, then walked over to where Zang left the note, picking it up and reading it over. He'd finished his cookie by now--so he was all business now--cookies made everything better, of course--especially Shaiel's cookies--
He paused to read for a moment, then held out the note to Jorgen and Shaiel, motioning for Vesta to come over and read it as well.
"Alright--today was just a bad break. Everyone has off days--us included. I'm sure that we'll get her next time--right?" Strangely enough, given time to calm down and eat cookies--that had surely improved his mood, at least a little bit.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty forest

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:29 am

Aingeal Forrest
 Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal nodded. she watched Jergon head into the camp noticeably angry over who she could only presume to be Shaiel. From what she could see in the clearing, Jorgen hadn't been lying about his comrades. The Blue Devil actually seemed quite tame in comparison to Zang and Rikku. The other assassin hadn't done anything yet and even seemed to be the kind one of the twins. Aingeal still didn't want to risk Kady getting hurt.
Keeping Jorgen's words in mind, Aingeal backed a ways away from the camp, still in the cover of the tall trees around them. She was actually quite amazed how quiet she had been able to move. Aingeal listened to the rest of the mercenaries and their associates until Zang left seeming to leave them some kind of note tonight. She still held her breath even after it was no longer possible for the man to see or hear either of them. she kept her ears perked for Jorgen's earthy foot steps. She decided to give the man the benefit of the doubt. She had after all seen him very competently take care of himself. If those assassins didn't leave soon however she was taking Kady and finding a healer on her own. Just in case, Aingeal bowed her head and whispered a few words that would at the very least make one of Jorgen's allies have a slightly stronger attack if a fight erupted.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty clearing

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:57 am

Vesta Hearth
 Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
Vesta sighed in relief when Jorgen finally appeared. She had been worried about her comrade when she hadn't seen him come back with Stryker. She had been about ready to do something to Zang she would regret later when Shaiel had blasted him.  This meeting was very quickly reminding her why she didn't like assassins. She nodded in thanks at River as he/she tried to diffuse their sibling.
She joined the others as they began  to read the letter. She smiled. That was the boss she knew. she nodded in agreement to his words. Next time they would succeed. They had been mislead and Stryker and Jorgen had been unprepared as a result, but that wouldn't be the case next time. They would make sure of that.
She looked over at Jorgen before they began, inspecting his wounds and asking, What did take you so long, Jorgen?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"I don't know okay! I guess I didn't think of it!" Tatania said as she crossed her arms. What was the big deal anyway? The guy was okay now! Tatania just wanted to get out of here and didn't want to talk about it anymore

"I am okay! I... Still don't get with the balloon. He's throwing his voice right?" Christina guessed when she poked the balloon. "Good to see you up and HOLY FRECKLES!" Christina said when the man who was also passed out just got up. "No! No she is fine! She is being taken care of! Totally!" Christina said, with a nod.

"So where is she?"

"With the mercenaries that attacked us."

"..."

"... Yeah I just realized what I said too." Christina said as Tatania face palmed. Tatania decided to see how Elizabeth was doing since she fell. "Hey there... You... Scone girl... Are you okay?" Tatania asked as she helped her up.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty location caravan

Post  scullpanda Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Starmi12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory watched as Elizabeth the cute girl was helped up and felt a twinge of shame he had pushed down a maiden and rubbed his nose on her when she had so graciously helped him, he wanted to just bury himself in a hole. as he was internalizing his shame he realized that Christina and Tatania started to talk about his little sister She's being taken care of by mercenaries? That attacked you in the first place? oh dear thats bad, what should i do she is incredibly naive even though she is already 22 she might wake up and think that the mercenaries are the good guys oh dear would that be bad He began to brush himself off and then remembered the embarrassment that he had just encountered and went bright red from blushing. he turned to Elizabeth Fair maiden i am terribly sorry i did such disrespectful things  and sullied you pure beautiful  nature I have only one choice gets down on one knee Will you be my wife? i know we do not know each other but i will swear my undying love and devotion to you. i feel like we were meant to have this meeting for i kept showing up at this place it must be destiny.he said with a gleam in his eye and a smile on his face, with a still visible bright red tone to his cheeks      
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:07 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty Location: Wandering Caravan

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:11 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"Do...we need a priest over here or something...?" Blaze asked in confusion as he stood at the edge of the group. He couldn't keep up with all of this at all... "Hey...uh...I--if any of you need me--I'll just--be over theeere..." And with that, Blaze kind of slipped away from the large group, heading over to sit on one of the other wagons in the caravan. He'd kind of given up on figuring out what was gong on, honestly.

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:07 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind
River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River nodded, looking at Rikku. He was going to let her lead. She was nervous for him. But he knew that they had a job to do.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 11081734_m_zps04762900
Rikku

Grind
Rikku's Theme- Gluttony's Fang

Rikku laughed.
"WE'RE OFF!" Rikku started to run, with River following behind them.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Empty Forrest, Then Caravan

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:32 am

Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Yeah we'll see you Three later... Jorgen watched them leave They can be good fellas but Zang needs to learn to do his flirting one, on the right people and two without being so... so uh... Well just creepy... and the other two are alright I mean, ones a little blood thirsty for my taste but as far as assassin's go with held up with worse. Vesta's question finally hit Jorgen... Oh right during the fight a few folks got caught in a hole I made make sure none of em hurted boss or vice versa, while he handled the princesses friends... But then I... Oh where are they, she must have moved her somewhere... now which way did I come from...

Shaiel went over to Stryker and glanced at the paper then memorized the signal quickly... Jorg where are who? then out of the corner of her eye she saw Aingel stooping behind a tree and Karden on the ground out cold... then ran over to them *small gasp* Vesta! Vesta! Shaiel immediately got to work on Karden checking her breathing and pulse... she seemed alright but exhausted out of her mind, Vesta could fix her right up, maybe... then she turned to Aingel and looked at her Whooh, she'll be OK, Well hi there. Here my friend will take care of your friend why don't you come with me and we can get you some rest and some fresh goodies, you two must have been through a lot if my knuckleheaded fiance and his gun ho boss were at the cause of this. Attempting taking Aingel's hand and leading her into the dull colored tent she baked the cookies in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 10 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard looked at Kory very speculatively... He understood the finer details of formality and he understood basic attraction although this man obviously needed some time to think out his feelings before confessing them and the young mistress seemed to need some time to, well digest his proposal... Placing himself between Elizaabeth and Kory then grasped Kory's hand fervently shaking it and speaking very quickly Well good day sir! My name is Edvard Archibald Baskerville The 8th first of the current Baskerville line of Honeria as well as Expert Mortician and Toy Master of Sparrow. It is quite a pleasure meeting someone of the famous ICE, that is the rank staplture on your right pocket isn't it, I thought I'd recognized it oh and you have a journal with you oh you must be one of ICE's revered scribes, yep just look at you you cunning old dog you... You know you may not want to stand so quickly you seem like you might be just a little light headed, you don't look injured I can't see any wound but you know what you may wish to have our local Doctor... Dr. Night take a look at you shall we, you know I was suffering from something along the same lines not long ago and she fixed me right up isn't that right Desdemona? Pulls the handshake in slightly then leans slightly just out of Kory's peripheral vision then winks to Desdemona... Then Fredrick floating freely in the air, spoke You know good chap you may want to incline yourself to this good fellow's words he may be on to something... you know you might be so ill you might hallucinate about a talking balloon, now wouldn't that be strange.

[/color]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:46 am

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

Once everyone in his company had read the note, Stryker took the paper and tore it up into tiny pieces, which he then proceeded to throw into the small fire that had only a few embers burning now, since nobody had tended it since morning. The one inside the tent was doing fine, after all--no one really needed the one outside. He then headed over to where Karden lay, squatting down next to her and raising an eyebrow inquisitively.
"Huh...yeah, she was definitely at the fight...I wasn't the one fighting her, though...Damn--I didn't think that anyone was gonna get this banged up--I guess we overdid it a bit..." he sighed, then looked to Vesta, speaking to her, "You think you can make her better?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next