Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:10 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
-------------------------------------
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

Mikhail seemed a bit surprised as River suddenly pulled her hand away, but gave her a good natured smile and instead, as they walked, folded his hands together behind his back. He was about to reply to River's question about his political situation--but then, Desdemona summed it up quite nicely.
"Yes, Doctor Night is quite right, Miss Riviera--I'm fairly new at politics, you see. I took over my father's position, because....well, it...became freed up...and the other politicians of my country really don't like me much, honestly...it's a tad concerning, yes...but I still do my job to the best of my ability. I simply want my people to be happy."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:14 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker gave Kady a grin, chuckling quietly, then patting the block of ice gently and saying,
"Well, hey--this could make for a good weapon, too! Like--a club or something! It takes practice--don't worry that you didn't get it on your first try. Do you want me to try to help, or do you want to try to do it again yourself? You're doing just fine by the way--better than I did when I first started. So no worries, alright?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:26 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind

River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"Well I think it's wrong." she said, crossing her arms. "Politics are all just...well...I won't go into that, but it shouldn't affect you as a person. From what I can tell, you're good natured, very kind hearted, almost to a fault, and put the intentions of your people in front of your own. And yet people critize you for THAT? Bullshit!" she said, meaning well though it came out kind of angry. "The other politicians don't know you yet, but they want to jump to conclusions cause that's all their able to do. My advice, don't hesitate, when the time comes, just act. Actions speak louder then words, in my opinion." she stopped talking, and then slowly started to realize what she said. "That...sounded condesending and stupid, didn't it?" she asked.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:00 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
Vesta "Hestia" Hearth
Vesta smiled as  Shaiel tried to gain her fiancés attention. They were probably the most loving couple Vesta had ever known outside of her parents. She really didn't want anything to happen to them or the baby, which was why she was pressing for Shaiel to avoid being in the heat of battle.She let herself feel a bit better. Jorgen had taken the news of Shaiel's pregnancy well and he had agreed to let Aingeal stay in the back. She trusted that the girl could handle herself well, but this mission was dangerous for even them and they had been in this profession for years now.She didn't want the kid to die because she was in over her head and while they were more informed now, Vesta still didn't like that one girl had this many body guards this quickly. It made their mission seem that much worse by comparison. There was something to this situation that they weren't being told.  For now she pushed those thoughts away and just focused on her friends happiness.

Aingeal had been analyzing  the building. She didn't know what she was supposed to be doing so after a time she focused on making sure everything was unpacked. The brown haired girl had started talking to Jorgen. She seemed to be the groups medic. Aingeal had thought she'd heard Shaiel call her Vesta.  Aingeal had unknowingly  moved close enough that she could hear the conversation. She hadn't meant to eavesdrop but Aingeal couldn't help but hear when Shaiel said she was pregnant. Aingeal had tried to hold it in but she still couldn't help but squeal in excitement. Pregnant! That was so exciting! She blushed as she realized the group could hear her.
Um I'm  sorry. I was checking to make sure everything was unpacked, but that's so exciting! I cant believe you're going to have a baby! Should you be training me if you're pregnant tough, Ms. Shaiel? I don't want to do anything that could hurt the baby.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."
-------------------------

Celeste smiled gently at the male when he flopped down beside her, reaching out to pat his arm lightly before humming and closing her eyes- though listening carefully to what he said. "Mmm... Yeah, I guess that makes sense... You have practiced, and you know what you're doing. I have faith in you, Blaze," she replied, still smiling as she rolled onto her stomach and propped her chin up with her hands. The mention of the princess though, set a small frown on her face. "It's... hard to tell, really. I mean... I don't think they'd have made it even this far if we hadn't helped... I mean- we probably bring them a lot of attention, but... I still think we're being helpful," she replied carefully, smiling a little at him before sighing, kicking her feet around in the air for a bit. "I think we're helping... or at least, I hope..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard looked over at Desdemona with a raised exasperated eyebrow, thinking back to Fredrick... he was such a pure loyal friend however he could be... "Overwhelming" at times... Oh I'm sure he would Doctor, I'm quite sure he would... He thought back to Fredrick who was still in the cart awaiting his return, he thought of him and their life at the moment solemnly their situation wasn't what he had expected when giving up Sparrow for the open world... Edvard stood there listening to the conversation at hand with Mikhail and River, somewhat perplexed about River's position on politics... Mikhail's position on people over power was more than admirable but it was an obvious political ploy, Mikhail obviously did care about his people and treated them well, his reputation was wide, but Edvard was sure the man was as cunning and sly as any politician and did anything for his people with those skills... however understanding on the notion of avoiding politics it was the best course of action in general... He knew... Miss Rivera, Master Aldrige, Doctor if you all are looking for garb to wear to the ball tonight I doubt you'll find much in town, I'm sure anything in Namicross worth wearing for sale has already been scoured up by the lesser nobility and other guests who arrived prior to us... But I have some garments proper for the occasion in my Cart, I have all arrangements of colors... You never knew what someone wanted to be buried in... He saw Desdemona's eyeing of River... something was on her mind... You might have better luck with my assistant Fredrick and I, we have a wide stock and private changing rooms if you want to just try something on... They were normally used for less lively company but they worked all the same.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:41 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever

Kady grinned and stuck her tongue out "well mister snarky mcsnark snark, you will be my first clubbing victim then" she teased and playfully moved her arm in his direction . she started to whisper "yea id like some help, and thanks for the encouragement tho" she smiled and blushed at the prospect of him offering his help or possibly the idea of him coming closer to her she couldn't tell.               
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:31 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Starmi12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory was surprised that Elizabeth wanted him to lead the way people never usually trusted him to lead them anywhere  because of his unfortunate lack of direction sense, but this magnificent flower of a woman trusted him so he had the confidence to lead her into to Arceus and back. He walked slightly farther and decided that he should take his flowers hand but being the gentlemen he was he asked before “may I?” he motioned to her hand. All while continuing walking to the clearing that was just up ahead          
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze continued to lay there, looking up at the sky for a few seconds, then looked to Celeste and smiled.
"You know, this is gonna sound really weird--but I'm really glad that you're here. Don't leave, alright...? We're gonna stick this adventure through to the end," It took Blaze a moment, but as he realized some of the implications of what he said, his eyes crossed slightly momentarily in surprise before he looked at Celeste, embarrassed. "W-Wow--sorry--I'm dumb--"

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

"Oh, no, not at all," Mikhail replied to River with a smile. "It's important for people to have their own opinions--the stronger expressed, the better. After all, if you don't believe in your own beliefs, then what do you believe in?" At that moment, Edvard approached them, asking if they'd like to use some of his clothes, and Mikhail nodded, then replied, "I'm actually already dressed, but--how about you lend a dress to Miss Riviera?"

Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker gave another laugh, stumbling back slightly as Kady played around, jokingly pretending to swing the block of ice at him. He shook his head a bit, grinning.
"Here--let me help." Stryker moved closer to her, gently placing his hand onto hers, guiding her magical energy--or at least helping to--to show her how it was done.

The two of them practiced for quite some time--the sun was already beginning to set, when Stryker finally looked up to the sky to check its position.

"Oh--we--wow, we were at it for a while--We should probably go catch up with the others. Maybe they'll even grab us something nice from Nami Cross, while they're there!" He smiled, then led Kady out of the clearing, and the two of them were on their way.

*Exit Stryker and Kady*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"I mean, that's the ultimate lesson I learned with Rikku...unless I expressed my belief...and by that I mean fighting him off...then what left is there...ya know?" River was pretty proud of herself, but then Edvard said something that snapped her out of it.
Oh right, dresses were a thing.
"I...I thought were going into town! I was thinking we were gonna get a dress there!" she said, "I..I mean...unless we're already in town...I mean...I'm nervous and awkward...I mean...damn it..." she sighed, but looked at Mikhail. "I thought you wanted a commoners experience...to hang out and stuff...isn't that what we were going to do?" she totally wasn't trying to change the subject or anything.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona nodded at Edvards suggestion. These events did tend to have people preparing  months in advance. There were several hole in the wall shops that people had probably overlooked, but Edvard's clothes would likely be as grand as anything they'd find at a store. It would also form a much simpler way to talk to the former assassin.  She didn't look poorly on the duke, but she would prefer he not be involved in matters he need not be.  She smiled at River's reaction though. The girl clearly was not used to having the opportunity to be feminine.
We were going into town, but Edvard is right. With the exception of several small stores, most of them will likely have been picked dry by this point. I could still point them out if you wanted a commoners experience.  I'm quite certain whether  here or in town, we could find a suitable  dress for Ms. Riviera. Desdemona turned to Mikhail as he said this. She looked respectfully at the man. He was still young, but it was potent to mind the mans position, particularly with the situation with Veloci in mind.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy
Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard beckoned to them and limped back to his cart... Here my cart's right here... Fredrick we have guests!... They are in search for garb for the ball what do we have in green and white for a mid to small build woman that works with short hair?
Ah Quite quite sir I'll see what we have... Fredrick floated around the racks of clothes inside looking at River from out the doorway then back inside to find something that matched her coloring... Fredrick Floated over to a rack of dark green dresses in different cuts some so dark they appeared black... Miss over here! I think these will be roughly in your size and color, feel free to try on at whim... Fredrick was so excited to have guests, he loved matching people with good clothes, even if they were dead, it was like a puzzle to see what looked the nicest.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:25 am

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"Okay wait, hold on now!" she said, hesitating. This was getting too much for her. "N-now...first off, please...just River okay? I mean...yeah Riviera is my name, but I'm not anyone special...so just River...and second, I'm really awkward...so...can...I don't know..." she was nervous about going into the caravan. "I uh..." she looked at Mikhail and then Desdemona. "I'm awkward..." she whispered.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:57 am

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard bowed to River... Alright miss River I'll call you what you desire... pardon the mistake, my parents raised me more formally than most are used to, Ironically we used to have lineage in the higher houses of Honeria however we moved to Sparrow in my childhood where I learned my trades... Edvard leaned in and whispered to River placing on hand on her shoulder... shshshsh... It's alright dear here, take your time see what you like and look around, most of the time the things we like the most are the things we look best in, if you want a suggestion or two for something I can give you some... your coloring is very easy to work with and from what you're wearing now you obviously have some skill in dressing well, here what kind of style do you prefer? More Dress or Casual? The Occasion calls for something at least in the dressy department but which way do you typically lean? There's quite a range of preference to choose from.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:16 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona held up her hands in mock surrender,
Alright, just River than and I don't quite believe you when you say you aren't special. you've proven yourself to be a very fascinating person.  Awkwardness isn't something to be ashamed of, deary.She smirked as she entered the cart, patting Frederick as she passed. Ironically the woman she was interested in most was the epitome of awkward, a complete contrast to Seras, who had always managed to do everything unnaturally graceful. She frowned at this thought as she looked through the purple dresses. This section's location was close enough to River and Edvard she could manage to find someway to talk to the girl about Veloci matters if given the proper privacy. She had a closer alliance with Edvard than most people but she would still prefer for him not to understand the extent of Veloci's interest in her research.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:59 am

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

As the mercenaries spoke in the abandoned shop, they would hear the bell on the door tinkle, and then Stryker was in the doorway, a dumbfounded look on his face as he caught the end of their conversation.
"......Who's pregnant what's happening what--how--was I gone for that long like--what--" He appeared thoroughly flustered and confused. "Uh...so...yeah...we were done training...so we came to find you guys...and stuff..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:15 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Tumblr_ljxktaleM81qzizv5o1_500
Xavier
The Crow Prince of Veloci

Everything Fell Silent as a clapping figure came out of shadow clapping his hands with a disgustingly arrogant smirk on his face... *Clap Clap Clap*... Well isn't this just... CUTE!... The cute little peasants are going to have a baby... Hmhmhmhm... You know I knew it was a mistake to hire you rejects, Father said we 'needed' you 'people' but I mean you were never 'really' necessary to the plan... It was nice of Father to throw me some support but... He pulled out his Rapier and pointed it at Shaiel's neck... I always end up cleaning up the mess... Leave now and flee or I'll cut you all down.

Shaiel didn't understand... But Xavier was emanating a horrifying aura... He would kill them...Sir I thought we were doing well we...

Well?! According to my sources when the big guy here and you leader went after her you almost ended up killing her! Is that right!... He pointed his sword at Jorgen... You Almost Killed Her With That Roof Stunt You Pulled! She's Mine! If I wanted her Dead I would have had her killed!... He licked his lips with a sick ravenous zeal in his eyes... He put his sword back to Shaiel then addressed the group... You have seconds before I spill the pregnant girl's blood! Understand!

Jorgen Stepped back from the blade then took Shaiel's arm and bowed a little... Yes your highness we'll leave right now... He looked at Shaiel trying to make her reassured as they walked away slowly... BOTH EXIT.

Jorgen Terrahide + Shaiel Sa'a
Tree Walker + Ms. 6th Eye
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:20 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever

Kady enjoyed the time that they spent training never stopping smiling the entire time by the end of the day she could make a small blade without freezing them together of slipping o making a club she was very proud of herself, but as they noticed the day growing thin Stryker lead her with him to Nami Cross and they talked the entire way there getting to know each other and laughing. but when they got to the abandoned shop she saw the confusion on Strykers face when a baby was mentioned it was really obvious that he was confused, personally she liked baby's so she popped her head from behind him and looked at the group "I like babies, congrats whoever is having one here have some chocolate" she smiled and offered the two talking girls some of her secret stash which by this point was growing thin but she didn't care she was having a blast until of course some dude stepped out from the shadows and started threatening to kill people she glared at him and clung to Stryker not wanting to be seen by the man in black but at the same time, shaking because of the aura that this man emitted, after a while she stood up normally and stopped shaking not wanting to seem weak in front of anyone "you sir do not get any chocolate"                          
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:38 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Fancy_11
Kaden Frost
<*><*><*><*><*>
 The Lost Boy
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
Kaden was fine with having another guard it wouldn't hinder the plan at all he had walked off to change for his new assignment letting down his hair and changing into a suit to seem professional. when he was done changing he went back to the side of the honarion princess and began his "guarding", "good evening princess my name is Kaden and My job tonight and for your time in Nami Cross is to be a your security detail, for the remainder of your trip here in Nami Cross I have been assigned to be with you and I have been ordered not to leave your side" he said all he had to and turned starting his job or at least seeming to start it.        
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>                
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:57 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
Vesta "Hestia" Hearth
Vesta had been smiling at Aingeal. She really was an innocent. She was glad she had come with them. The girl needed to learn what the world was like and they were kinder than most people, despite their profession. This smile died when she heard Xavier's clapping. She immediately went on high alert, particularly after she saw a sword being held to Shaiel's neck.
She glared at the little prince. Someone needed to knock this brat off of his pedestal. She still breathed a sigh of relief as Jorgen and Shaiel choose to flee rather than fight. They were both capable fighters, but the aura this boy gave off was horrifying. Something wasn't right with him. She grudgingly bowed to the little lordling,
We apologize for not being of good service, your highness. Hopefully you will have more luck next time. Vesta pulled Aingeal by her hand after the girl finished bowing and left, signaling Kady and Stryker to follow.

Aingeal could barely contain her surprise when a sword was suddenly being held to Shaiel's throat. She looked at the prince, trying to analyze him and just feeling a horrifying darkness coming from him. His aura was horrifying, especially since he was willing to knowingly hold a sword to a pregnant woman's neck. Aingeal wanted to do something but when she saw the others start to leave she realized how much of a bad idea that would be. She hurriedly bowed, muttering,
Yes, your highness. We wish you luck.  She let Vesta grip her hand, enjoying the girls warmth and left the room, sighing happily when she was no longer in the red eyed mans presence. She grabbed Kady by the arm for a moment, indicating her to follow.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:05 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Tumblr_ljxktaleM81qzizv5o1_500
Xavier
The Crow Prince of Veloci

Xavier watched the four leave without a fuss, then heard a little squeak come from behind Stryker and saw Karden... I wasn't giving you that long GIRL!... He looked up at Stryker with a look like a falcon a second away from diving into two field mice... If she doesn't understand what seconds mean STRYKER! Maybe I should cut her open and not let her suffer in her own ignorance HUH!... His aura exploded outward for a moment like thousands ravenous red blades darting out of his body... He pointed his sword out at them then swung out at the wall to his right a slash of black and purple energy cut through the racks of clothes and several inches into the wall several feet away.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

Stryker's eyebrows rose when the little king appeared, but his expression quickly changed to one of anger as soon as the king threatened Shaiel. Royalty or not, Shaiel was practically family to him. He clenched his fists, teeth gritting, knowing that he couldn't strike out against Xavier, but wanting to so badly.
As the other four left and Kady stood out, he was about to say something--but then Xavier threatened her too.

"Oh...trust me. I understand what you mean," Stryker replied in a quiet voice, very thinly masked anger floating just behind his words. "Even though your dripping arrogance and pomposity almost made it sound like a different language...I understood fine...Your Highness..." He hissed the last two words out with a distinct air of hate, then turned, heading towards the door, taking Kady's hand as he began to walk out. "Come on, Kady. We don't need to waste any more time on this guy. He's not worth it."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:24 am

Zang Oose

The Quick Claw

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 19 Zangoose___

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as those words left Stryker's mouth he would feel blades at his neck and the clicking of a tongue. It was so fast, a centimeter more and those blades would be in his neck. "Naughty, naughty Blue." Zang said as he dragged his claws down the man's neck. "You think you can say those things without a scratch? This is Xavier you know..." Zang said with a huge grin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next