Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:14 am

Christina Vorpal
The Spazzy Knight

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"What are you saying!? Tania needs me n--" Christina began to say until she saw Elizabeth and Aingeal help Tatania by throwing something at the Blue Devil. Though the throw itself wasn't something to be proud of. In fact... It was... Kind of sad. It went a couple feet from them. But Christina saw the look in Tatania eyes... She wanted to do this... Fight this guy, but why? Christina couldn't wrap her head around it, but seeing those girl's help Tatania warmed her heart, making her feel all fuzzy, and hazy. She placed a hand over her heart as she watched with worry. "Your... Your sure you'll get there in time?" Christina asked sniffling a little bit. This was hard for her. She spent so much time protecting Tatania that seeing her on her own was like a mother watching their child go to school for the first time. This was hard for her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:28 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard bows flourishing his long purple coat.

"Oh don't worry Madam, so long as I can see the dear girl I can perform my little trick, and it is quite instantaneous... If needed I could replace her even to intercept an oncoming attack, and I'm more than willing to, you trust me..." Edvard's voice change somehow, it was quieter like a half whisper but also darker and rang of ominous foreboding, like old leather being torn apart "And anyone who is unfortunate enough to land any kind of offense upon myself or my allies will find there are dangerous repercussions for such insolent actions."

Edvard was quite intense on the actions following waiting for the if or the when in which he was needed to assist Tatania, he could not stand men of loose morals, especially those willing to bring harm to children or the innocent for the sake of profit... His hands behind his back and his Red eyes beading down on Tatania and Stryker.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Empty Location: Traveling Caravan

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:34 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste smiled in return when Blaze finally noticed her, offering a small wave over the back of the horse before she blinked, pausing a moment. Wow- guys had really attractive voices right after they woke up, didn't they...? She shook her head to clear it though, listening in as Blaze kept talking. "Ah... nah... sleep is good," she mumbled, even if she felt kind of hypocritical. Oh well- nothing made sense after you pulled an all-nighter like she had. "It's just important you get your rest... I... um... I think the girls went into town, the doctor... disappeared somewhere... as for the... toy maker, I haven't seen him..." she explained, before suddenly the noise from town traveled to her. She paused a moment before shaking her head- as long as it wasn't near the caravan, she didn't really care. Maybe if she was more awake she would, but now... Nope.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Empty Location: Town Square

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:46 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
-------------------------------------
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker actually was looking a bit disheartened as people continued to gather to the princess' aid--he'd been told that the princess was only traveling with one bodyguard...! What was all of this bullshit...?!
He was already looking at the three in front of the bakery, since he was focused on the princess--so, he saw Elizabeth throwing her jar in plain sight. In response to that, he adjusted the aim of his icicles upwards, shooting them at the jar and shattering it mid-air, hastily backing up and covering his mouth and nose with his sleeve when he saw the shimmering green powder drifting down through the air following the shattering of the jar.

"You're all making this a lot more difficult than it has to be, you know...?!" From Stryker's other hand, ice slowly began to creep up his free arm, encasing the appendage in crystalline freeze, up until the moment when the arm sported a finely curved shield attached to it--one that looked like it would be perfect for bashing. "Honestly...herb powders...I've seen this kind of stuff hundreds of times before...Either way--you're not going to deter me that easily. I--I'm taking the princess with me--whether she's conscious or not--!" And with that, Stryker suddenly charged at the three ladies standing before the bakery. Once he got close enough, he swung at all three of them, Tatania, Aingeal, and Elizabeth, with a wide arc of the shield--planning on bashing them to at least knock them down. He didn't intend to actually severely hurt them--just to stun them long enough for him to grab the princess and run off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Battle Theme - Still in the Dark
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Empty Location: Traveling Caravan

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze yawned again, wiping some sleep from his eyes, then blinked a few times before looking at Celeste again.
"Huh...I wonder where everyone wen--" As Blaze heard the commotion from the town, he seemed concerned...but also seemed very much like he didn't want to even go near there now. At least not at the moment. As usual, combat deterred him as much as ever. "I'm just gonna...pretend that I didn't hear that..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Empty Location: Town Square

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Tatania Everglot
The Princess of a Fallen Kingdom
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Meowstic

'JUST THROW THE DARN THING!' Tatania wanted to scream at Elizabeth, but looked relieved when the woman decided to throw it. Tatania covered her face when the jar broke, and took a step back. Her mind was thinking like a wild fire in a grassy field. "You don't have to help me girls. You can still save yourselves." Tatania said, she didn't even know that Christina was there watching them with worry on her mind. Honestly the woman could be chewing her nails from nerves, but Christina didn't have that bad habit. At the charge Tatania raised up a table and waited for the right moment before he went to bash them she hit back with the table. The contact made a cracking noise as the table gave, making Tatania stumble back into the other two girls. "Spread out!" she said as she tried to run behind Stryker. Christina looked frantic, she was sweating from the nerves.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:14 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal Forrest
 Aingeal looked over at Tatania  We want to help you. I don't think either of us intend to run away from this. She grimanced when Stryker avoided the jar. When she heard what was inside the jars, she sighed. If the herbs had hit Stryker than they could have ended the fight without any damage.
She tightened her grip on her stance. Then He came at them. Aingeal was very grateful for Tatania's table as it seemed to stop the attack...for a moment. Then table gave way like a twig. She began spreading out until she saw Elizabeth fall on her butt in front of the mercenary. She sprinted forward, grabbed her friend and brought her back to the front line with her, hitting Stryker in the stomach with her staff for good measure.

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona put a hand on Christina's shoulder. She'll be alright. If not we'll get her out of there. She looked over at Edvard and smiled as she saw his expression at an angle Christina wouldn't see.
This was going to be fun! Stryker would be lucky if Edvard didn't tear him apart.
She looked back over at Christina. If things get worse we are going to intervene. I promise you that.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Christina Vorpal
The Spazzy Knight

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"I understand... Doesn't mean I am any less nervous for her... People like this have been... After us." Christina said, and although she hadn't spoken with the man she can already guess the reason why he wants Tatania. It was for the people of Veloci. The only mystery that she could think about at night is why Velcoi wanted her alive. What could that kingdom, or the man behind the kingdom be thinking.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Don't worry Dear Christina I shan't intervene yet but that does not mean I can't be of assistance

These girls were actually quite good! Edvard was surprised at how resourceful they all were, taking advantage of their surroundings, it was quite a good show, however what was a show without a little audience interaction... Edvard stared at the cloak Elizabeth threw at Stryker and then whispered Ominous Winds Yes that was it, all of a sudden the wind picked up and blew the bright green cloak right into Strykers face and then wrapped the sleeves tight around his neck as if the cloak was possessed by a malicious spirit and had come to life and was trying to viciously suffocating Stryker grasping around his neck very tightly. Twisted Evil 

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:07 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker was about to try to grab at the princess after having shattered the table--but all too suddenly, he received the end of Aingeal's staff to his gut, followed by the cloak to the face--and then the article of clothing, strangely enough, started to attempt to strangle him. All of the ice on his left arm began to churn, almost like a living organism as it suddenly surged over the rest of his arm, becoming a fine, thin blade that he used to shred through the fabric of the cloak, throwing the piece of clothing off of his head...and looking quite angry once his face was exposed again.
"Look--I told you people that I've got nothing against you, but...if you don't surrender now...I'm going to have to resort to more drastic measures..." The ice on Stryker's arm began to churn again, all flowing down to his hand, and beginning to construct something--until he held a large zweihander (with one hand, mind you), taking a step or two back and glaring down the people before him. He was really wondering where his back-up was...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:36 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever

Every tuesday there was a sale at the bakery that Kady loved the most mmm chocolate starfish she thought as she walked along trying to remember where the bakery was located again, how many bakeries had she gone to on her trip to Naala's Sea Chest Bakery  hmm  she had lost count at 40 or so and how long had she been gone, what day was it? she had left on a monday so she shouldn't have been gone for that long after all she HAD lived there in Naala all her life. I take the right up here looking at the smudge on her hand that was once a map, coming up the turn Kady looks left then right and proceeds to take the left after hearing what sounded to be a crash and the sounds of yelling nope Kady says out loud not going that way sounds to ..... loud but as Kady turned away she caught a wiff of chocolate, now smelling the familiar smell of chocolate and cookies she turned and started walking down the small dank back ally toward the noise. at least she was going to get a good deal on starfish 

Last edited by scullpanda on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:49 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

"... Yeah. I'll stay with you," she mumbled, shrugging a bit before yawning and frowning. "... You slept well, though?" she asked, changing the subject... to what just happened to be most bothering her. Damn- she needed caffeine, or sleep. Or energy- but she wouldn't ask, that was... awkward. And bad. She could totally handle this on her own... She frowned as she lifted a hand to rub her eyes, yawning again. Damn it, no sleep was hard to accomplish.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Empty RE: Town Square

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:08 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Jorgen was running across the roofs looking for Stryker when he heard the commotion... "How could boss leave without backup" He thought "Even if the princess only has one bodyguard it could still be dangerous"... He'd find Stryker in time, he had to... "There he is!" he thought spotting Stryker and the ring of people. After identifying the situation Jorgen thought for a moment... Boss is outnumbered and struggling... Need a diversion, what was he standing on?... A bakery, aw he'd feel bad wrecking up someone's good business, he wasn't good with people but a job was a job and on top of that boss was in danger, plus he was right next to he princess, it had to be done. EARTHQUAKE!!!! He grabbed the top of the building and it began to crumble... then he noticed what must have been the Princesses bodyguard beside what looked like a doctor and a very well dressed man... I'll take care of them. WOOD HAMMER!!! His arms hardened as he smashed the roof of the building in the right spot to have it cascade into the three standing beside the fight.

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard looked up and saw the building begin to crumble and out of instinct said Baton Pass, Batons Pass, Baton Pass. Suddenly Edvard moved his mind as quickly as he could... He has to get Tatania and Christina out of there, Desdemona could handle herself... Then Edvard Switched with Tatania, then with Desdemona, Then grabbed Christina and Tatania and Switched with Fredrick... Suddenly He Tatania and Christina were standing next to his stand... However all of that Swapping did a number on his head he fell to his knees with a headache. Ahh!... Are you both alright? He said faintly to them both.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:23 am

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Tatania smiled when it seemed like that they were winning. "Hehehe... Good job girls!" Tatania said to the women who were helping her. Although she only met them for a short time she felt like... She was connected to these guys. "Then you best well bring it home boy." Tatania said while Christina did a face palm. While doing her victory taunt she heard the words earthquake and looked up in horror. The ground began to shake and she somewhat fell

"TATANIA!?" Christina yelled and pulled out her sword, but not before trying to step back from the wood hammer. Tatabnia was shocked that Christina was here. "YOU WERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME!?" She yelled before she felt herself get switched in some magic way. "Huh?" Both Tatania and Christina said when they looked around. "Fine... I... Kind of feel sick." Christina said as she leaned over and Tatania did the same thing. "Wait! Those girls! I demand that you help them!" Tatania said to Edvard as she went over to him and grabbed his coat. "Wait! Tatania! Let him recover! Besides we need to get out of here."

"Christina those girls are in danger because of me!" Tatania yelled as she covered her face. Christina felt a pain in her chest when she heard Tatania. She really cared for those girls that helped her.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Empty town square

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:28 am

Aingeal Forest
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560

She smiled. She felt connected with these girls. They could win this.
Then Aingeal looked up from the fight after hearing a rumbling. Someone was on top of her bakery. Someone was hurting her bakery. Then the roof was being launched at three people standing behind the fight. Aingeals face turned beet read as venomous thoughts filled her head.
YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU DAMAGE MY BAKERY, YOU BLOODY COWARD.  Aingeal glared at the man on top of her building, until she heard a noise before her.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night

Desdemona looked up as the roof began descending on her. She began to brace herself for the impact when she heard Edvard shouting. She eased herself for the familiar sensation of Baton Pass. suddenly she was in the town square, in particular behind the Blue Devil. She smiled.
Thank you, Edvard!
The man was decidedly distracted as Desdemona stalked forward. It helped that he was heading towards her. She quietly built up a shadow ball that she released promptly after stabbing the man in the shoulder , in a way that made moving his ice covered arm impossible. Such marvelous opportunities!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:27 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:41 am

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

As Stryker heard the rumbling, he looked up at the roof--and grinned as he saw Jorgen.
"Hey there, Jorgen! Been waitin' for you to show up! Great timing--let's get this thing do--"
And that was when Stryker felt the shadow ball strike his back, swiftly followed by the knife to the shoulder. He whipped around, glaring at Desdemona as he found that moving his arm was suddenly quite difficult... "...You think that that's the only arm that I can use magic with...?!" And in the blink of an eye, another blade had formed on Stryker's other arm--and he immediately afterwards swung the blade at Desdemona. Nowhere fatal, though--he just wanted to get her to back off. And on top of that, he'd lost sight of the princess...great...

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Empty Location: Wandering Caravan

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:50 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze blinked, tilting his head at Celeste's response.
"Yeah, I slept pretty well...but you seem kinda tired...are you okay?"
He was a bit worried--Celeste sometimes just didn't get enough sleep, and she always felt crummy the next day! He wished that she'd stop pulling all nighters...

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Empty town square

Post  scullpanda Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:06 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever

As Kady walked down the ally nearing the light of the town square she hears the building next to her start to collapse on what seemed to be the other side or middle because it couldn't be the side she was on because no rubble had fallen onto her. now a little shaken, very confused and wanting to turn back she stopped walking tinking about what her next move should be starfish or ....at that very moment in her line of sight came the lovely baker that sold her, her weekly starfish, finally she had made it to the right place. overly happy about the prospect of chocolate starfish and forgetting the sound of breaking building she had just moments before heard Kady runs over to Aingeal embraces her smudging the would be map on her hand onto Aingeals arm and happily proclaiming Finally Aingeal i found you im here for the weekly tuesday starfish sale. after her moment of happiness Kady suddenly remembers the rumble and crashing that she had heard earlyer looks back to the now half broken bakery and finally realizes the gravity of the situation The starfish are gonna have to wait she says pulling the two large blue blades from the scabbards on her back   

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:32 am

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller

Celeste smiled tiredly, glad to hear Blaze had slept alright- at least, until he turned the question back around to her. She looked away anxiously, biting her lip a moment before sighing softly. "... I'm afraid to go to sleep, afraid to close my eyes... I... t-the images just keep flashing across my mind and I..." Her voice was quiet as she admitted why she hadn't slept, seeming troubled yet also embarrassed. He had already talked to her the day before- to still be bothered and... kind of complaining about it the next day seemed... excessive. She couldn't help it though- it was hard to forget what she'd done.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Empty RE: Town Square

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:14 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 6 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Just as the rubble fell Jorgen heard Stryker call to him... Hey Boss Yeah let's get'em. then he saw Edvard flicker in and out and suddenly, He, the princess and her bodyguard were gone and the doctor was standing behind Stryker and she shot him with a ball of magic and stabbed him in the shoulder... BOSS! "Shit!" Jorgen thought "Target's missing, boss is hurt, and we're outnumbered... Nothing we haven't done before and on top of that we only seem to have one or two capable fighters against us." Suddenly a girl on the ground was yelling at him about smashing the roof "Eh, gotta do what ya gotta do for your job." He thought... I'm coming Boss... I'll handle these ones over here. Gesturing to the three girls off to the side. Surprisingly one was already prepared to fight. NICE! You got guts, I like that... Bring it on (Gesturing to Karden)... WOOD HAMMER. Jorgen hardened his arms and reshaped his right to be more curved and sharp and axe like, while the other remained hand shaped and flexible.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Aingeal Forest
 Aingeal was mad. The man on the roof didn't even seem remorseful about hurting her bakery. She understood he was doing his job but really? Why did her bakery have to be involved?  She smiled at Elizabeth in reply. Aingeal truly didn't mind helping her. Good people deserved help every now and then.
Then the bakery had its roof taken off. Now she was mad. She looked over as Elizabeth addressed her, slightly flinching, I'm alright. I didn't mean to startle you but I am not very happy to see my bakery damaged.  
Aingeal looked over at Stryker. She hoped the doctor would be okay. This man was dangerous and she really didn't want to see anyone else get hurt.
Then Aingeal felt herself being hugged and heard a familiar exuberant voice behind her. So Kady had been able to find the shop again. The girl was adorable and incredibly sincere but lacked direction so what she thought was weekly visits was typically monthly.  Aingeal  also saw that her sleeves were now smudged, possibly Kady's map?
Kady, be careful. You might want to leave before this gets any worse!
The girl then seemingly noticed the destruction around her. The look in her eyes changed as she drew her swords. Aingeal knew she worked for ICE but still she didn't recognize Kady in this moment. The man on the roof also noticed this Aingeal sighed.
Now there wasn't any way of getting her out of this. They would have to fight this mercenary. Darn it, he didn't seem to use water attacks either. She gripped her staff, at the very she could help boost the others attacks. She closed her eyes for a moment and then looked at the man with a newfound determination. She would not let him hurt either her or the girls around her.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
 Desdemona noted Stryker's words with interest, seemingly unaffected by his glare. What an interesting ability that was!
The man then struck at her with his blade, nowhere near enough to kill her. He seemed determined to keep this fight short and collect his target. He did seem rather disappointed the princess had gone away.
She backed up a few steps before placing her hand on the new scar he'd given her. She mustered up the energy needed while he seemed to expect her to flee. Unfortunately, Desdemona didn't agree with that plan. She wanted information and the prospect of the events to come were too enticing to grind them to a halt. The wound he'd just given Desdemona healed the moment she set foot in the sunlight.
Now that that is out of the way. I would like to ask , if you don't mind. Why is the Blue Devil suddenly working for Veloci?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

Stryker's eyes widened as he saw Desdemona's wound close by itself, and gritted his teeth in frustration as the woman began speaking to him again.
"Now, you see, answering that kind of question would be in violation of our customer confidentiality--so no dice, Miss. Can't tell you."
He seemed to be scanning the area for the princess as he spoke--wishing that this had been as easy as a job as the employers had made it out to be...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next