Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:24 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Scarre11

Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal stood still, standing high, chin up, arms crossed behind him as an officer should. And he responded her with a chilling, calm voice "The new leader of Vulture Team is Ryder Mercy... you chose to pursue him to seek vengeance for Shirley... however he had laid a trap for you. You lost your eye and nearly lost your life if not for your back up arriving in time... sure you must remember...?" he spoke to the woman calmly. He shook his head "You poor thing... well good news for you... your new assignment is to rack Vulture Team down and eliminate them. As usual your mission will be alone... I must warn you though... Vulture Team is known for its conniving lies and tricks... do not be fooled by anyone... less you want to lose another eye, or worse, your life." he informed her. The man backed away from the door to give her some space "Your weapons will be found in the armory... I will report to our superiors... they will want this assignment done post-haste..." he told her before looking down to Dorthy "Why are you not studying...?" he asked her in the darkest voice.

Kraven grinned to Justus and Mocha "Yes... pet project. My plan was to lure Vulture Team in... and they did. In their assault, we were to lessen their numbers as much as we could... we did. Mocha was to let out Ryder just as I planned, and she predictably did. Ivy would make it to me... which gave me the chance to capture her. Check that one off the grocery list! Haha... and finally... Hal was to bring The Boss over to our side... and she is now our newest officer. She is Hal's pet project... her memories of No Man's Land are erased. All that is left are her memories of Paladin, which she is loyal to and I now own." he explained to the two of them. Despite acting nonsensical and downright erratic nearly all the time, he was playing everyone like mere toys. One moment he was acting like a child, and the other, he was predicting both his allies and enemies flawlessly. Kraven's exposed scars began to widen with his smile as he looked at Mocha "Which by the way... I don't remember giving you permission to free Ryder. Oho sucks for you... we'll need to talk later~" he sung to her. Then Chef walked in, bringing him coffee. Kraven took it, then leaned against his chair as he took a sip "You're mistaken Chef! My soul is not black... I don't even have a soul. Nasty little things..." the man responded, followed by a giggle before he took another sip.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:49 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Kraven's Appointed Name: Cocoa

Mocha stiffened for a moment when Kraven spoke about this pet project. Chef was right... That black coffee does fit his soul. He planned this all out, and if he knew that she was going to free Ryder, and Oh.... Oh no the way Kraven looked at her and spoke to her when he mentioned that he didn't give her permission made her cringe inwardly. "Well..." Mocha said nervously, but her words were caught in her throat. "I predicted that you wanted me to free Ryder at some point. Psychic remember?" Yes... Best save for Mocha, though she thought about blaming her alter ego she felt like that would have been useless.

Dorthy slowly stepped back, not at all comfortable being here anymore. She was scared from Jo's outburst and Hal's look. "I.... I... I got worried and... I went out to see what was happening since I didn't hear anything anymore." She didn't understand why Hal was lying to Jo. She worked with Vulture, and they were her friends! She stepped back again, and gulped. "I got bored..." Dorthy said before she ran off and hid in her room, she held the knob in place, and shook.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito and Totally NOT Sack of Potatoes

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 B951d94e-bea6-4fa2-9015-c4a5fe28d43d_zps3e15e272

Catherine appeared behind Kraven, rubbing his shoulders and nodding as the man spoke.

"Yeah, who needs souls when you're as amazing as Kraveykins~?"

She chirped, giggling and hugging the man from behind.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:11 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 __okay_zps011a923b

osephine eaumont
THE LAW OF BLACK DRAGON  

presuming all things are equal
who would want to be men of the people
when there`s people like you?

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Now, she tried her best to hide the daunting feeling she still held as Hal spoke-- since... she didn`t remember any of this. Ryder Mercy... she took the name to note, keeping her eyes downcast. "I`m not petty enough for vengeance, Doctor Innsmouth," She replied coldly, walking past him and beginning to head down the hall. "It`s only justice." The word felt so right on her tongue--so perfect. She tilted the rim of her hat downward, folding her arms behind her back -- for the first time since waking up, she looked like an actual Paladin officer. Although, mission or not-- she`d be eliminating Vulture Team. It wasn`t even a question-- it was fact. Of course, in her current mindset-- she didn`t so much as notice how Hal replied saying he`d report to their superiors, even after previously stating that he was the new head of Paladin. Or how he said she`d be going at this alone, right after some of the most powerful men in Paladin were supposedly done in by these fiends -- which she typically would have pointed out to be problematic. Her mind was much too preoccupied with the thought of gauging this Ryder Mercy`s eyes out of his skull. And then keeping the skull. That was her`s.

"I`ll be in the armory. And out soon enough," She continued sternly, not even seeming to notice Dorthy`s fleeing as she walked off.   

______________________________________________________________________________________
The Law`s theme - Condemnation Wings
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:42 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

... Did this conversation even involve him anymore? The little tidbits he heard made him feel sure that he was now just a witness to Kraven's insanity, which left him really wishing he could just leave... He didn't dare, though. He remained seated, inhaling slowly and watching as blood soaked into the soles of his shoes. Why was he... even here anymore? ... Hell, not only was he questioning why he was still a part of Worm, but he was beginning to question why he hadn't pulled the trigger that day... so long ago... He sighed and shook his head slightly though, driving the thoughts from his mind. This was no time to be thinking of that- Justus was here, and Mocha, and Chef. He needed to stay... for them. Even if he doubted they truly needed him, he would stay... God, this was shaping up to be hell- wasn't it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:59 am

Kraven

Hal smiled as he heard Jo's response "Very well then..." the man held his laughter, how perfect. She was the perfect pawn, as long as you could convince her whatever she's doing is just. As she walked away to the armory, the man leaned against a wall, take in a moment of peace. All was going according to plan. Hal planned to use her to get Vulture Team out of the way, and once that was done, Kraven would be eliminated. This would put him in the position of power he needed. Besides, with the power that has been amassed now, Black Dragon didn't need Kraven. Yes, Hal convinced himself that he would be the better leader. He would be the one to lead the crusade against the world on the behalf of The Mistress. The man let out a light laugh before closing his eyes. Perhaps he should follow Dorthy?

Kraven grinned at Mocha, his eyes narrowing "You don't read minds Mocha... you poor poor little thing~" the man spoke in a low, soothing voice. He would make sure to deal with that problem later. When Cathy popped up back in his mind and hugged him, he just let out a laugh, before showing a particularly malicious grin "That's right Cathy..." he spoke to her, though in reality he was simply speaking to himself. And then he continued "That's right... souls... are vile little things. In the end you could fool yourself into cute little notions like morality or good... but in the end none of that is true. From the beginning of our race's genesis... we have been vile little creatures. It's always been about the bigger stronger entity eating the smaller ones. The only way our race can become stronger is for a man like me to come along and change everything... heheh... I'm doing the world a favor." his hands tightened violently "Mocha...?" his eyes slowly shifted back to her. There was a moment of silence before he spoke out "What would Jade have done if someone betrayed him...?" he asked, grinning to her.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:36 am

Mocha Deren

'Why is he asking me that? He should know what Jade would have done by now... Well... Hes doing the first part right. Asking a question he knows the answer to, to stir up fear of what he has planned.' Mocha thought as she looked at Kraven cautiously. What was he planning to do or say to her when she answered that is the question. Was he going to prove a point to her? Was he going to make her say it, and then state that there was a flaw in Jade's way of dealing with traitors, and introduce his own? Was Kraven going to kill her to prove a point to the others? "He... He would trapped them somewhere, and ask them redundant questions... Then torture, violate them for hours or days..." Mocha began to explain as she remembered what happened to those people, and got uncomfortable talking about it out loud. "And sometimes he would do it in public to humiliate them, and... Depending on whether or not he still wanted you around he either killed you afterwards, or maybe you would kill yourself, or just break you enough with fear and pain... But you should know this already... Why?" Mocha asked not sure what to expect. Was he going to try out what Jade did or do something else. Either way... Mocha wasn't going to like it.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus averted his gaze from the others as the conversation went on, each and every word that Kraven spoke pounding upon his knightly morals like a bludgeon against a metal gong, making hollow vibrations through his very being as he asked himself if he was actually meant to be here.
His thoughts drifted back to Emilia, and what she had said...was it actually him who's eyes had been clouded this entire time? Could it be that he was fighting for the wrong side...? It...was beginning to seem that way...as much as it disgusted Justus to think that...
Of course, he wasn't going to voice these opinions. He couldn't let anyone know...it was pretty blasphemous for a knight to be thinking like this in the first place...but still...he couldn't get Emilia's words out of his mind...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Kraven

Kraven's smile just grew more and more with every word Mocha spoke to him. And when she finished, he seemed like he was on the verge of laughing. Oh how he missed Jade! He had forgotten how much he respected that guy! The man held back his laughter, then straightened his face before replying "Well good for you... I'm not going to do any of that." he responded to her. At this point he was just playing with her, bringing up the possibility of something horrible only to toss it aside, and then later on he would bring it back to loom over her again "You have served the cause well so far sweetie... so you've earned some leverage. I reward loyalty! Why off a perfectly useful officer just for one slip up! Hahahahaha...! Of course... if you mess up again..." the man's eyes looked at her in such a malicious way, it was obvious he was already planning things "You'll wish that Jade was the one punishing you..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha wanted to cover her ears from the laughter that Kraven was holding back. Now what? What was going to happen to her? She looked at the others from the corner of her eye before closing them to look right at Kraven again. She felt some pressure go off her chest when he said that he wasn't going to do that. But he was probably going to do something else! "Th-thank you..." Mocha said, not believing her luck of getting out of punishment. Though her heart would say something different. "Yes sir... No slip ups." Mocha said, "Permission to go?" she asked since she couldn't take much more of this.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Catherine Repzalina

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 B951d94e-bea6-4fa2-9015-c4a5fe28d43d_zps3e15e272

Catherine seemed to tense as Kraven mentioned doing things worse than Jade to Mocha. The problem here wasn't Mocha getting hurt, since this Cathy wasn't the old one that was friends with the nurse, the problem was that this could include violence. Towards someone other than herself. And possibly sex. Cathy no likey. She held on to Kraven's arm.

"You can do whatever you want to me, Kravey~!"

She cooed, glaring at Mocha for a second, but once Kraven forgave the woman, Catherine calmed down, though she did not let go of Kraven. Instead she let her fingers climb up his arm and neck until they reached her face, and stroked his new scars.

"I like this new look a lot~"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:31 pm

Kraven

Kraven seemed to be amused by Mocha's reaction, he loved seeing hat look in her eyes. That look that just showed him all of her fear. A true sociopath's delight. When Cathy informed him he could do whatever he wanted to her, the man simply answered "I know Catherine." in quite a way that made it sound like she was stating that the sky was blue or the grass was green. Except, you know, for the fact that she didn't exist. As she traced her fingers across the scars, he replied to Mocha "Everyone may leave! Except Mocha... you stay Mocha..." he replied to her in a dark tone "I still have something for you..." he continued in an even darker tone. He then spoke out, to Mocha, and Catherine "Do you... know how I got these scars?" he asked them. When they were going to answer, he quickly turned on intercom and spoke out "Would Don Falcone and The Mistress please report to my office! We have much discussion to do! Surely you felt that rumble!? Get to my office!" and then he cut off the intercom. Then he returned his attention back to Catherine and Mocha "Now where were we!? Oh right... do you know where I got these scars?"

[/quote]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:49 pm

Mocha Deren

"What? Why do I have to..." Mocha started to ask until she realized something. This was a man who could BLOW THE SHIT OUT OF CITIES IN SECONDS. So she decided to hold her tongue. "Um... Fine... Um... You guys can go." Mocha said as she crossed her legs, and when the question was asked she gulped. "I... Would think that you got them by fighting with Arma... Right?" she asked since she didn't see him looking like this before.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:11 pm

Kraven

Kraven took his cap off, placing it on his desk "Yes... the scars... my eyes.. my lips... my skin..." at a closer view, it was easy to see Kraven's veins, he had become incredibly pale. The man let out a sigh before glaring at the woman "I would usually leave Jade trusted with such matters... but he's dead and your'e the next best thing. I need a check up, I've just been blasted by pure radiation and chances are I'm going to die. I need to know when." he told her quite bluntly. The man started moving his ringers around the red button to launch Armageddon again.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:30 pm

Mocha Deren

"Oh my God..." Mocha said when he said that he got radiation poisoning. He should have bathed right away! NO! HE SHOULD BE DEAD! "You should be dead! How are you not being cooked from the inside? Why is your hair still here?" Mocha said as she sprung up immediately. She looked for gloves, a suit! She needed one of those suits! He could be contagious. She had to look him over right away. "I am going to get my stuff! Or maybe it should be delivered here..." Mocha thought as she whizzed in and out of the room, bringing stuff to examine Kraven. She had on gloves, and looked him over right away. Like a pro! "Well... You are going to die..." Mocha said with a sigh before she started to pack her stuff up. "You got a month... And even that is pushing it."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:59 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Kraven10

Kraven

Kraven merely smiled to Mocha "Aren't we all...? Heeheheh...!" he didn't seem the least bit phased by the news. All he needed was a few hours anyways, then he'd be able to make it all come true. All he ever dreamed of! Kraven then just looked at her, smiling at her, it was incredibly unnerving to anyone. His teeth were showing through his scars, and there was just something completely off about his scars. It seemed like he had suddenly become more scarred, just something about him in that very second made him look downright demonic. The continued to just look at her some more before finally replying "Well then... good... you may leave now." he told her bluntly. Then he just looked at her some more, and if Mocha were to look back at him it would be like looking into evil itself. There was an unnerving, chaotic, evil energy about him that just made it repulsive to even be near him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:05 am

Mocha Deren

"Kraven?" Mocha asked when he smiled at her. Like what she said was good news. He was going to be cooked in the inside without proper treatment! As she began to walk out that door she began to look back. 'He'll...' she began to thought until she looked right at him. She stared at him for a whole before turning back and getting out of there. As fast as her legs could carry her. She almost bumped into Hal. "Excuse me. I have work to do..." Mocha said as she went right passed him to get to work on... Something. Just something.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:39 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Suffice to say, Justus had gotten the hell out of Kraven's office as soon as the man had said that he could go. Now, he was wandering the floor, looking slightly troubled as he did so. He was hoping that he wouldn't be needed for anything in the very immediate future...he needed time to think...
"I've never felt this unsure of myself in my life, Aegis..." he spoke quietly, giving a small, rueful chuckle as he addressed the imaginary bird on his shoulder. "What are we to do now...? I need to steel myself...I can't afford to be half-hearted...especially not now of all times..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:41 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress sighed. She put on a robe and went to the office, her boobs hanging out of her robe...almost. They managed to stay in for some reason.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef listened for a bit, but then left the office to go back to the kitchen.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:00 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Ihavedoneit_zpse6987a33

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

i look at you, to look at me
well, you`re the best i`ve ever seen
And i`m your lying beauty queen

________________________________________________________________________________

The Don came over to the fifth floor, reluctantly trudging through it`s halls with an exasperated, unimpressed expression permanently on her face. She was the last to make it to Kraven`s office (as reluctantly as possible), since she did sort of have to pass by all those floors and stuff. She did, however, pass by Mocha-- giving the doctor a look as she walked into Kraven`s office. She took in his... new appearance upon entering, still stuck in her stoic disposition. She didn`t so much as bat an eyelash at it. She glanced at the Mistress, a small frown tugging at her lips as she did, before looking back over to Kraven.
"...Yes?" She resisted the overpowering urge to sass him out-- complain about how she was such a busy woman, when honestly- she wasn`t. At all. So, whatever. 

________________________________________________________________________________
The Kingpin`s theme - Lust Sin
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Kraven

Kraven smiled two the two women, first The Mistress and then Eve. He was hoping they would be here faster but Kraven shrugged it off, he would kill one of his footmen to make up for it. Yeah that would be fun. He leaned back against his chair, taking back his hat and placing it on his head "Well ladies! It seems that the world will soon be under Conqueror Worm's control... 5 cities have surrendered right now... and in the next week I will have our forces together to take control. Hahahahahaha! Great... as you know, you two are the leaders of No Man's Land's most prestigious factions... 2nd only to me of course... so I'd like to get one thing straight..." the man's grin suddenly widened into a chesire smile, rendered even more horrifying by the fact that you could see some of his teeth through the holes in his scars. The man suddenly slammed his fist against the big red button, and all of No Man's Land shook again. The man looked at them, his eyes narrowed, his smile a demented twisted vision of evil. He burst out laughing, turning on his intercom "WHOOPS! There goes the 3 million people in Chicago! WHOOPS! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! THEY HAD IT COMING~! THEY HAD IT COMING~! Oh... come on, you didn't expect me to do that!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!" the man then shut off the intercom before looking at the two. The amount of lives Kraven had now taken in the last few hours may be as high as 5 million now "So where were we...? Oh yeah, Don't. Fuck with me." he told them quite bluntly "And I have a mission for The Family too! Yeah that... but mostly don't fuck with me."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:13 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress giggled as Kraven blew up another city.
"They only had themselves to blame, Kravikins..." and then the "don't fuck with me" part happened. "Excuse me...that was a very rude thing to say to the person who helped you out during this little thing. It if weren't for me...well I never." she crossed her arms. "I won't be getting any help then from me." she walked out of the office in a huff.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine just sort of hung around Kraven, stroking his face as he talked to everyone, and looked intrigued as he asked if they knew where he got his scars. Wow he sounded so much like that guy from that one movie that she thought was super cool and amazing.

"Oh tell me~!"

Then Mocha just said it, which made the story less cool, but still! Her Kravey had fought the nuclear missile, and won! She looked up at him with adoring eyes, then she heard Mocha say that he was dying... That wasn't good. Her face fell for a moment, but then she remembered that he could bring people back from the dead...

"You'll bring yourself back to be with me, right, Father?"

She asked hopefully, holding on to his arm, she didn't seem phased by his aura of pure evil. As the two other women came in, Cathy made sure to stay close to Kraven to show how he was hers, or rather, she was his. Her eyes sparkled and she squeaked happily when Chicago went boom, looking from Kraven to the windows and clapping like a small child. That was probably the only thing keeping her from staring suspiciously at the Mistress' breasts.

"ANOTHER~!"

She chirped, slamming her fist on the table.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:19 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 13 Ihavedoneit_zpse6987a33

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

i look at you, to look at me
well, you`re the best i`ve ever seen
And i`m your lying beauty queen

Eve was the absolute image of seriousness and professionalism-- up into Kraven smiled. To which she grimaced slightly, crossing her arms in an attempt to subtly shake off a new found feeling of anxiety. And then came the big red button-- and upon sight, her eyes widened. Before she could muster any words of protest, his hand slammed down on it, and the ground rumbled accordingly. The blonde simply glared at the floor accusingly as this happened, before her gaze rolled back up to Kraven, expression fixed in utter disgust. What point did that prove?

Oh. Apparently, it was not to fuck with him. Eve continued to give him the same unamused, almost pitying look-- with gained a bit of interest as he stated he had a mission for the Family. Her eyes followed the Mistress as she left the office, eyebrows raising at the woman`s nonchalant nature. She glanced back at Kraven, letting a moment of silence pass between them before speaking again. "... And whatever would that be?" She wondered for a moment if there was a reason for the sack of potatoes sitting around him, but quickly casted the thought away. Because there definetely was not.

The Kingpin`s theme - Lust Sin
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Kraven

Kraven shook his head, still smiling "Now now Cathy you know I can't just go nuking everyone into eternity! At least... not yet... heheheheheh..." the man too raised an eyebrow at The Mistress as she left. The man merely shrugged "Woman? AmIright?" he asked Eve, smiling at her. Then the man cleared the throat, and decided he might as well explain himself "Did you think The Inquisitor only made one superweapon...? Oh no... oh nonononono... he has more... and I need them. You know, to cause more DEATH and stuff." he said nodding to himself reassuringly "So how about this... you bring the Family to the Inquisitor Tower, take an underground passage under the tower... and find what shit he's hiding down there... I might just find myself a new toy! HAHAHAHAHA!" the man rolled around on his chair as he laughed. He continued on doing so until he suddenly stopped, glaring at Eve "What are you waiting for!? Go go! Your mission is to go there and find his secret weapon under the tower! Gogogogogogogogogo!" he repeated, he started to throw pens at her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next