Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:03 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef heard Mocha and went over to her, standing behind her. He picked her up and put her on his shoulder. He said no words, but kept her there.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:06 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Chelsea136_zps3a4fa88b

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Suffice to say, Chelsea held onto Pugsy with the determination of a million baby koalas--
Meaning yes--she was holding on for dear life. bECAUSE WOW FAST--
She held on all the way--and was off to Floor 0 along with Pugsy.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:11 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Kraven's Appointed Name: Cocoa

Mocha watched Chef walk over to her. "Hey there we-Huh?" Mocha said as she felt herself get picked up by Chef and placed on his shoulders. He would usually do this with Dorthy... So why was he. "Chef? Why did you put me on your shoulders?" Mocha asked in a very confused manner. "But... Either way we need to go to Kraven. We need Matthias and Justus as well."

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

"...the damn man needs to make up his mind..." he said, and lumbered back into Kraven's office with Mocha still on his shoulders. He went inside. "What now?"

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Mocha Deren

"I know, I know... And Chef... Be careful... I just... Got this feeling..." Mocha said and she saw Justus wandering around with Matthias. "Justus! Come with Chef and I. You too Matthias. Kraven... Wants a talk..." though she didn't say it, her eyes kind of gave them the same warning. To be careful. "Something about Dorthy..." Mocha said before ducking when they went into Kraven's room. "We're here..."

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:36 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus looked to Mocha as the woman called to him, telling him that he was needed in Kraven's office. He frowned slightly at the prospect--being in the same room as Kraven right now...Justus felt that it might not be the best thing. As much as he wanted to believe that Kraven was the benevolent leader that he should be following...Emilia's words had planted seeds of doubt into his mind, which had only been nurtured by Kraven's own actions...
Still, he took a deep breath, telling himself to not show weakness now, and headed into Kraven's office, bringing his good old confident smile onto his face.

"You summoned us, sire...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:09 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Scarre11

Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven stood there in his office, motioning for the rest of the officers to sit down. He had four seats neatly set up in his office "Please... sit down gentlemen... sit down." he informed them. He twiddled his fingers for awhile, waiting for them to do as asked. He seemed rather impatient "I have something important to discuss... and it will not involve gigantic lasers blowing up shit for once. I know quite sad, but oh well... sit down. Also no fat chicks- or sunglasses... or hipster glasses... where were we again? Why is Ryder not here!? I thought I ordered you all to find him!? Sit down right now before I get pissed off!" he yelled to them, just complicating everything and confusing everyone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:18 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef listened to the little rant, and then sat down.
"You told Hal's pet to do that sir." he said. He put Mocha in the chair next to his. "What are we to do...do I get to cook them? We haven't had lambchops in ages." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:32 am

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus remained silent, and simply sat down in a chair. He didn't even want to attempt to reply to Kraven's rantings. He felt that it would be a pointless exercise to even try to do so--so, he simply sat, and waited to hear what Kraven wanted to speak to them about.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 am

Mocha Deren

"What Chef said. You gave someone else that order." Mocha replied as she was sat down by Chef. She still was wondering why he put her on his shoulder's in the first place but hey... She didn't have to walk so that was cool. "You wanted to speak about Hal and Dorthy?" Mocha said trying to get him on track.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:03 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Kraven10

Kraven

Kraven looked to the four that entered. To Chef, Matthias, Justus, and Mocha. The four people in this building her knew the most, sans Mistress. This would be simple in the end, just a matter of showing his cards. The man leaned back on his chair, showing a disturbingly sadistic grin. His teeth showing through his scars, the man looked like a demon "It just occurred to me... that in order to stay in control of Conqueror Worm... I need to eliminate those who could pull a rebellion against me... specifically... those who still have a claim to rule Conqueror Worm higher than me..." it was very clear where this was going. Kraven leaned back on his chair, suddenly, five Conqueror Worm footmen walked into the room surrounding the four "Just before you all entered the room... I made a report that you four tried to overthrow Conqueror Worm's glorious crusade against those who shackles us... what a horrible decision on you guys' parts... tch... tch.. tch... all of No Man's Land is out to kill you now. So I'm afraid your lives are falter..." the man spun around on his chair like a child before stopping to glare directly at them with his shark-like grin. There was an incredible aura about him that just looked demonic, like looking into the eyes of evil itself. Mocha would no doubt have seen this before "Oh... and Dorthy...? No need to worry about that little on..." Kraven tossed a scalp of red hair in front of them, then just smiled at them "Men... open fire."

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Mocha Deren

When Mocha sat in the room, she saw it again... That look on Kraven that was beginning to form. The look of evil. "... What?" Mocha asked and that familiar feeling of dread intensified. 'Oh my God... He's going to kill us...' she thought when the five footman arrived, surrounding them. Specifically Kraven was probably talking about Mocha since she was already high up. But the others she didn't understand... Why them? But then she remembered that there was nothing to understand from Kraven. Not anymore. "... Dorthy Kraven... Where.... Is... Dorthy...." Mocha said as another realization dawned on her... Dorthy was in the most danger right now! "No... No..." Mocha said as she saw the red hair thrown at her feet. She picked it up slowly, and looked at the hair. Was this really Dorthy's? No matter on that, there was only one thing they could now. She glared at Kraven right before he ordered the 'Open fire', she gathered up her strength and mentally flinged one of the guards into the other.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Justus had slowly begun to reach for his lance as Kraven had continued talking--it was clear now. He was working for the wrong force entirely. All four of them were. As soon as Mocha made a move to attack the guards, Justus hoisted his lance up, moving swiftly to one of the footmen and redirecting the aim of his gun by smacking it downwards with the shaft of the lance, right before impaling the foot soldier upon the blade. He swung the body of the soldier around, knocking aside yet another foot soldier with the corpse.
"Traitorous snake...!" he growled at Kraven, looking at the blonde out of the corner of his eye. "I can't believe that I ever thought that you were following in the footsteps of King Jade...!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Kraven

Kraven didn't look the least bit moved by the four, what Mocha or Justus said or did. He looked bored as a matter of fact. When Justus called Kraven out, the man simply replied by shooting at Justus with his handgun "Shut up." he replied bluntly to Justus. More footmen immediately entered the room to attack the four, it would be an endless and hopeless fight at this point. The entire base was out to kill him, and the more they fought, the more attention they would get. This was just draw more footmen and possibly even Black Dragon Officers after them. Kraven seemed pretty comfortable on his office chair just casually shooting at Justus, as the man barely moved when dealing with him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:05 pm

The bullet met its mark in Justus' upper left arm, and to the knight's surprise...he actually bled this time around. Oh bother. As more of the footmen poured in--he still wouldn't give up. He gripped his lance tight in his hands, bashing back footman after footman, looking at Mocha and calling to her.
"Amber Cleric--! We have no hope to defeat them all--we must carve a path through them and escape! Will you assist me?!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef stood up, throwing Mocha at Justus, and turning into swiss cheese, taking the bullets. The hulking man stood tall, holes everywhere. He left a spark leave him again.
"Run." he said, weakly throwing shit at the guards, he wasn't expecting to live much longer.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Mocha Deren

"I know-WOAH" she called as she was thrown at Justus by Chef. "Chef-JOEL!?" she called before gulping and taking Justus's hand along with Matthias. "Let's go Chef! Run!" Mocha yelled as she flinged the other guards away from the doorway, and started to make a break for it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Justus looked at Chef in surprise--and then understood. Chef wasn't getting out of here, was he...?
Justus steeled himself, turning towards the door and making a break for it along with Mocha and Matthias.

"CHAAAAAAARGE!"
He led the charge, and any guards that didn't get flung away by Mocha, he bashed aside with his lance, the two of them working together to carve a path as they began heading for the exit.
Soon enough, they came to the stairs heading downstairs, and Justus simply kicked aside the man who was blocking the entrance to the stairway. Then, the trio began heading down the stairs. One floor down--four to go. Justus knew that it would definitely be a trial getting themselves out of there--but he wasn't about to let Chef's sacrifice be in vain.

*Exit Justus, Mocha, and Matthias*

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Kraven

Kraven didn't even get off his chair as Justus escaped with Mocha and Matthias "Good... leave... just like I want..." he muttered as they ran off. Everything went off without a hitch, the man slowly rose up to look at Chef, who had been shot god knows how many times by his footmen. They had fired at the man with fully automatic weapons, and he was still standing, impressive. But he knew Chef would eventually fall. Kraven looked at Chef, looking bored, his arm supporting his head up again his desk. The man then spoke "Good bye Chef."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef started to attack the army, but it was little use. He was gunned down, and he laid on the floor.
"Be safe...friends...." he said, his voice raspy. The man now had peace, and he was gone.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Kraven

Kraven leaned on his chair as Chef was mowed down. Kraven let out a sigh "Goodbye... you lovable crazy bastard..." the man muttered. He had actually liked Chef. It was a shame he had to pass. Kraven took out his lighter and lit a cigarette in remembrance "To you... Joel..." he muttered "Chef always hated smoke..." he added, Kraven had quit smoking since the Inquisitor Incident, but something about this just made Kraven feel nostalgiac. The man turned his chair to look to where Dorthy was hidden "..." he would free her after the day was done. Yes, once his enemies came knocking on his door, everything would be over with. Kraven activated the intercom and spoke out "Black Dragon... prepare for battle... our enemy will be upon us soon enough..." he told them, he remember Hal leading PALADIN out to Carrion Land. He was a dead man, he knew what was going on in Vulture Team, they had an army now, Kraven knew that his opposition would make one final, desperate push. Tonight would mark the end. There would only be one victor now. The point of no return had been crossed, and tonight the strongest would triumph while the weaker would be destroyed.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:17 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Vincent4_zps5b825bed

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent had at one point gone off by himself to one of the remote areas of the fifth floor, staying by himself and enjoying the pleasant silence that surrounded him, albeit with the occasional interruptions from the loudspeaker or rumblings. At the time that the new message from Kraven came over the intercom, one calling for battle--Vincent noted the severe lack of the manic quality the man's voice had held before. His voice seemed...much more serious. Perhaps he finally planned to end this...once and for all.
Vincent paused for just a moment, taking a deep, quiet breath. Yes...it was about time that things were brought to an end...wasn't it...?
He turned, beginning to walk down the hall, his footsteps echoing in the silence as he headed back towards his quarters. He would have to change his clothes...he was still fairly uninjured from earlier, so he was actually feeling alright. And honestly, he also felt...quite at peace. Perhaps it was the quiet before the storm...but he felt ready for whatever was sent his way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat arrived at the 5th floor. She had been bumming around the place for a bit, but heard she needed to be called. She went down the hall and then saw Vincent.
"Hey." she said.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:10 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Vincent4_zps5b825bed

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent stopped as he heard Kat address him, turning to face the source of the sound, leaning on his cane slightly as he stood there.
"Ah--hello, Katherine," he replied to her greeting. "I assume that you heard the announcement...do you feel prepared?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:16 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

"Yeah. If it's anything like before, then yeah. Those Vulture Assholes don't stand a chance." she said, crossing her arms and smirking. "Was there any doubt?" she looked at the door. "You wanna go in there together. Kraven doesn't sound entirely happy."

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 15 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next