Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:15 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 14 Ihavedoneit_zpse6987a33

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

i look at you, to look at me
well, you`re the best i`ve ever seen
And i`m your lying beauty queen

________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven was talking to the sack of potatoes. Everything suddenly made sense. Eve waited patiently for him to turn his attention back to her, and frowned as soon as he did. "The Kingpin. That`s my name. It`s on my birth certificate." She replied blandly, absent mindlessly brushing some blonde strays out of her face as he got to the actually talking part. Her eyes widened slightly at her apparent 'mission'; she paused for a beat and glanced over at him in mild disbelief just as he began spinning around in his chair and laughing and such. Her mouth remained slightly agape as she waited for him to be done so she could ask some questions--but then she got pelted by some pens. "Alright, alright!" She huffed angrily, putting her arms up to protect her head from pens as she headed out of Kraven`s office, and off the fifth floor as soon as she could.

(EXIT)

________________________________________________________________________________
The Kingpin`s theme - Lust Sin
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:46 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 14 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal walked out to the armory "It's about time..." the man muttered to himself in a dark mutter. He grabbed two handguns from the armory, before walking out, he was quickly followed by two Paladin footmen, armed to the teeth. It was finally time, it was the time he'd take power away from Kraven and smash Vulture Team, all i one fell swoop. Hal walked out to a balcony, overlooking a hanger in The Walls. Helicopters, hundreds of them. Paladin soldiers marching together in great unison. They began to board the helicopters. They were preparing for war. Hal let out a small laugh "Great..." there was one great flaw in his rival's plans. Kraven may have had Conqueror Worm, Black Dragon, The Family, and Paladin under his control. But Hal still firmly controlled Paladin, and once they destroyed Vulture Team, Hal would have all that he needed to prove to the other leaders that he should take the leadership from Kraven. They would turn on him, and everyone would be under his control. Hal watched the man board the helicopters with such uniformity, such order. Yes, the time to gain what was rightfully his was now. Hal looked to his two guardsmen "It is time... let us go." he told them, followed by a quick "Yes sir!" and with those words, Hal left, leaving to the hanger where he would go to battle himself. Thirty minutes later, a fleet of helicopters left from the hanger. No Man's Land's sky was littered with black objects in the sky.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito and Totally NOT Sack of Potatoes

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 14 B951d94e-bea6-4fa2-9015-c4a5fe28d43d_zps3e15e272

Catherine pouted as Kraven said they couldn't nuke everyone, but oh well, Father Death knew best. She looked visibly relieved when the Mistress left, and nodded vigorously as Kraven spoke of using the Inquisitor's superweapons to cause more death.

"Yay death~!"

She chirped, kissing Kraven's scars quickly then waving after the Don as she left.

"So when do we get to nuke more people?"

She asked, eyes twinkling with excitement and adoration as she stared up at Kraven while holding on to his arm like a child.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:27 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 14 Scarre11

Kraven

Kraven grinned as Eve left "No doubt she'll probably take a few of his toys for herself... that is inevitable. But I have my eyes on one little project in particular... and she'll deliver him to me... oh she will..." the man's grin widened. Once she left, the man starting spinning his chair, spinning Cathy with it. This was, of course, completely out of boredom. The man eventually stopped before grabbing Cathy and bringing her closer to him, glaring into her eyes "Soon Mosquito... soon... I just want my little back up system... heheh... dinosaurs are cool." the man laughed. He then brought Cathy closer, and closer, until their faces were very close to each other. Then Kraven headbutted her violently for no real reason "BWAHAHAHAHAH!"

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Catherine Repzalina

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 14 B951d94e-bea6-4fa2-9015-c4a5fe28d43d_zps3e15e272

Catherine grinned and squeaked happily as she spun with Kraven, then blushed as Kraven got closer and reassured her that there would be more cool stuff soon.

"Oh ya-"

Then headbutt. She'd like to have thought that that was unexpected, but it really wasn't, was it? An audible crack came from her skull as his head connected with hers, and her neck snapped back, but she eventually looked back up, blinking quickly to try and refocus her eyes.

"That was...fun~!"

She clapped, jumping up and hugging Kraven.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Kraven

Kraven smiled to Cathy "Of course! It's always fun!" he cheered her. The man spun around on his chair a little bit more before he stopped "You know who I haven't seen in forever! Dorthy! Haha! I wonder how Hal is treating her... never really trusted that guy... I SHOULD ASK!" Kraven activated the intercom "Dorthy! Dorthy! Please report to the front office! Psh! Not doing so will result in a loss of feeties! Bwahahaha! Get over here Dorthy!"

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Princess of Conquer Worm
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 14 DorthyYoung4

Dorthy kept the door closed, and was brushing her hair while waiting for Hal to disappear. She perked her head up when she heard her name. "Huh?" she said out loud until she heard that part about her feet. She looked down at her small feet, and made a frowny face. "Um..." and then she looked out. Hal couldn't hurt her right? Not when Mister Kraven wanted her right? So she unlocked her door and made her way to Kraven's office, looking nervous all the while. She poked her little head in, looking in at Kraven. He looked frightening... Something was wrong with Kraven, she could feel it. "Y-yes?" she called a but skittish before opening the door completely and gulping.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Kraven

Kraven smiled at Dorthy as she walked in "Dorthy! Great! How's your tutoring been?" he asked her, just sitting at his desk. He waited for an answer from her before he realized something. He had changed "Oh..." he pointed at his scars "Don't be afraid deary... Vulture Team just happened to beat me up a lot last time they paid us a visit... gave me these scars to remember them..." he told her quite simply. The man stood up from his desk, walking to her, getting down on a knee "Here... I have a present for you..." he told her. The man pulled out a delicate, decorated handkerchief. As he gave it to her, her vision would started to fade, and slowly she would lose consciousness as he suddenly shoved it in her face. In seconds, she was out cold on the ground "Heh..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Princess of Conquer Worm
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 14 DorthyYoung4

Dorthy gulped, "It's... Going good... He's a but scary, but he's a good teacher." Dorthy said nervously. "What happened to you?" Dorthy asked quietly and when Kraven explained that he got hurt by Vulture she was confused. "But... If vulture hurt you... Why is Jo here?" she asked since Jo is part of Vulture. She was the leader. And it's like she doesn't even remember. Why do adults have to be so weird here? One minute they do this, and the next they say that. Why couldn't they stick with one thing? She watched as Kraven got near her, but she stayed in place. Even though Kraven scared her, she knew that he wouldn't hurt her... Maybe except that one time where he left her to die or survive... Or that one time where... Actually never mind he still hurt her. "A.... Present?" Dorthy asked as she looked at the hanky. "It's very pretty... Is it for me?" she asked and rubbed her eyes. She was kind of getting sleepy... And then it was shoved into her face. "MMMMMMMM!? KREVEH!? Whaur r ooo doin?!" she cried her eyes wide as she tried to get it away from her, but then her vision got spotty, and she began to struggle less, her eyes closing before falling over. She was asleep on the floor, the hankerchief on her face still.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:30 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 14 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

It had been some time since Chelsea had been locked up in the hotel room, most likely a few hours. Suddenly, Pugsy slammed the door open. He had an expression of sadness and despair on his face. His eyes were empty save for the anger in his eyes "Chelsea...!" the man seemed to be on the verge of tears. He had seen something that would scar him forever "They're... they're all dead... and Ivy... and..." the man suddenly punched a wall, breaking through it "Baaaah!" the man cried. Kraven had killed everyone in San Francisco and Chicago, using IVY, and he had helped that man!

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:41 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 14 Chelsea136_zps3a4fa88b

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Sleep had done Chelsea a lot of good--her exhaustion was waning, and the shock of Boris' death, while it still saddened her greatly, was wearing off by this point. She knew that she had other things to worry about at the moment--she could mourn later.
She was lying in bed, hovering between sleep and awakeness, when suddenly Pugsy slammed the door open, making her sit bolt upright in bed, looking over at him in surprise. She blinked as she listened to him, not fully comprehending what he meant. She had no idea what had happened while she was asleep, after all...

"Wh-Who's all dead? Pugsy, what happened...?" She got out of bed hastily, standing by the side of the bed and looking at Pugsy, concern washing over her face as she did so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy rose his eyes to Chelsea, his dull, light-less eyes aiming upon her. He just stared at her for awhile, trying to gather the energy he needed to explain it all to her 'K-kraven... he.. used Ivy... to kill all those people... h-he nuked two cities! Millions are dead!" it was all so surreal to him. He didn't even see those people die but he knew that they did, he knew the reality. Ivy was rebuilt by The Inquisitor for that single purpose, and it had been done. And Ivy, who he thought he could protect from such a fate, she was being used to kill so many innocent people. Pugsy was just shocked, his whole life was in tatters.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea listened to Pugsy speak, her eyes steadily widening as she did. As it all sank in that millions were dead because of Kraven using Ivy, though...a look of determination flashed into her expression, and she clenched her fists.
"Pugsy," Chelsea said to Pugsy firmly, the determination in her face also clear in her voice. "I know that you probably feel at fault for all this...but it's never too late to right a wrong...! We can fix this, Pugsy--we can get Ivy out of there, and save her, so that Kraven can never use her again...! I--I still have this--!" Chelsea reached into the pocket of her skirt, pulling out a small flash drive, and holding it up so Pugsy could see it. "Back-ups of all of my programs are on here...! If you could get me a computer somehow...then--I'm sure that I could help! And you've got the strength that I don't! If--If we work together, then I'm sure that we'll be able to get to Ivy...! Will...Will you help me, Pugsy...? I want to save Ivy...and keep Kraven from doing this...I've still got to pay Kraven back for what he did to my brother anyway, so...Please, Pugsy! Give me a hand...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine's eyes softened as she heard Kraven mention Dorthy. Strange that she hadn't thought of her since she'd come back from the dead... When the little girl came in, Cathy smiled and held back the urge to run and hug her, she had to stay in line so as not to get in Kraven's way.

"Hey sweetheart..."

She cooed, but then Kraven spoke to the girl, and the nurse-not-nurse kept quiet, she couldn't disrupt Father Death. Finally Kraven....drugged Dorthy? Catherine....seemed to accept this, taking it quite lightly.

"Oh...why'd you do that, Father?"

She did not seem concerned, just curious about her daughter being drugged. No big deal, cause Kraven had done it, right? He knew what was best.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy's eyes narrowed, turning into a glare of determination "Yeah let's-" he arched an eyebrow to her "Your skirt has pockets...?" he asked, rather surprised. Shrugging off the notion of skirt pockets, Pugsy walked out of the door of Chelsea's room, then looked back at her "Okay... let's go.. right...?" he responded to her. Might as well get going, before someone suspected them "I already know one thing... she's held up on Floor 0... they're using her cybernetics to do all of this horrible stuff... so there will be a computer somewhere... let's go..." he told her, his fists tightening. He knew full well that there was a fight ahead of him soon. No, they would both be fighting soon.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Kraven

Kraven dragged Dorthy into a secret compartment in his office, in the floor. He tied her up, and kept her from speaking. She wouldn't make any noises where she was, and chances are she would be out for the next few hours anyways. That was all he needed. When Cathy asked him why he had just done that, he turned to her, grinning to her. He locked the compartment then answered her "Just tying up loose ends... Mocha and the rest of the original Conqueror Worm officers are a threat to my rule... they will be destroyed. With Dorthy under my control they are also under my control..." with Mocha out of the picture, the original Conqueror Worm's image would be able for his manipulation. Everything would play into his hands. The man walked over to Cathy and kissed her on the cheek "The world will be ours soon enough... I just need to get our rivals out of the way..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:37 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 14 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Kraven's Appointed Name: Cocoa

Mocha looked through papers until she felt the rumble again. "What in the... Did he launch another!?" Mocha exclaimed to herself as she put the papers down. She fought with herself... She didn't know whether to go in and check or to stay out here. While working she found some papers that gave her sudden interest. A combat stealth suit... Huh... It looked interesting. Then Mocha heard Dorthy being called over for Kraven. It was then that Mocha decided to go and check to see if everything will be alright. Now she trusted the Kraven didn't want to hurt Dorthy, but lately... She'll give him 5 minutes alone before coming in. She looked over some more things before looking at the clock. Five minutes passed... Time to go and check, so Mocha got up from the in general office area to go and check on Dorthy and Kraven. She paused outside of his office. She didn't hear any conversation before she knocked on the door "Kraven? Is Dorthy in there with you? I need to talk to her about some of her school work." Mocha said, being very calm, though she was frightened. For herself and for Dorthy.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine watched Kraven and nodded. What he said seemed pretty legit. The kissing and promises of world domination also helped.

"Oh okay~!"

How could she be taking this so lightly...? She didn't know, but she wasn't thinking about it at all, instead just looking at Kraven...all the time.

"Will our world have clown to blow up and free giant syringes and horribly mutated creatures that I can ride?"

She asked, tracing the line of his jaw with her fingertips. She sighed contently and started bringing her face closer to Kraven's...then Mocha happened. The knock at the door and the voice made Cathy's serene expression turn furious in a split second. She clenched her fists and brought them to her sides, glaring at the door where the doctor's voice had come from.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Kraven

Kraven hugged her closer again, it wasn't clear if it was for a headbutt or not, but he was bringing her closer. Then, he heard Mocha. This angered Kraven. Too soon. he whispered into Catherine's ears then "Don't worry... I will kill them all... for us..." softly into her ears before kissing her on the cheek. The man let out a sigh before walking over to the door of his office, opening it. He then smiled to Mocha "Dorthy? She just left... you didn't see her. Actually... I'd like to speak about her... could you call over the others... Chef, Matthias, Justus...? I'd like to speak about her... without Black Dragon knowing... if you get what I mean..." he told her quietly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha stared at Kraven when he opened the door. Now Mocha wasn't stupid... She was listening closely to the door. He was talking to 'Catherine' obviously since she saw no one else in the room. Though it was a whisper she can pick out certain words, just not enough to form a sentence. "I see..." Mocha said when he said that he wanted to speak with the whole original gang of CW, however not seeing Dorthy? She would have seen... Something of her. Maybe the pitter patter of her feet. She stepped back for a moment and watched the smile on Kraven's face. "Before I go and gather everyone I want to know. What did you two talk about?" Mocha said as she returned the smile but she watching Kraven very closely.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine's angered expression melted away as Kraven whispered in her ear, turning to a dreamy half-smile.

"Yeah you will...for us~"

She whispered, seemingly to herself at this point. Kraven got up and Cathy seemed to react to his every movement, she seemed to be like a satellite, constantly orbiting Kraven's atmosphere, moving as he moved. She crossed her arms and stood beside Kraven, trying to look tough in front of Mocha.

"I don't think it's any of your business that they were talking about epic owl plushie fights with real life blood-squirting action, okay? So back off."

She said harshly to the doctor, sounding confident that that would make the woman go away.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Kraven

Kraven ginned to Mocha "Hal... to be honest... I don't trust him. I wanted to check up on him... through her. You know how little kids are... they see everything. When Hal tries something... she'll be the first one to notice it." he answered her quiet cheerily. He looked back to shoosh Catherine though "Now now Catherine! No need to be so rude to Mocha!" he told her, before turning back to Mocha "Sorry Cocoa, we were having a bit of a heart-to-heart moment." he told her quite bluntly. Kraven then left the door open as he walked back over to his desk "Gather everyone! I'll be waiting... hehehehe... HAHAHAHAH!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha nodded her head when Kraven gave her the reason. She didn't trust the guy either. "A heart to heart... Okay..." Mocha said as she went off. She walked around to see if she could find the rest of the gang. "Justus... Matthias... Chef... Those are the people I need... So where are they..." she asked herself as she walked around. She went into the kitchen to see if Chef was there. "Chef?" she called and then noticed Robin. "Hey there Robin..." she said in a tired voice.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:54 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea nodded, quickly moving over to join Pugsy at the door.
"Let's go kick some butt," she said to him, a very serious look on her face, slipping the flash drive back into her pocket. "We can do this...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy grabbed Chelsea and put her on his shoulder "Hold on..." Pugsy then floored it. He was not going to even remotely risk being seen at this point. So he ran and ran and ran with Chelsea on his shoulder, hopefully holding on for her fear life. Pugsy ran to the 4th floor, where he would go down it to the 3rd floor, which would finally lead to Floor 0. He did this while not stopping for anyone or anything. On the 3rd floor he would even punch a wall to get through to the elevator faster.
(EXIT)

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next