Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) Empty The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:50 am

A single, large cell, reserved for the most dangerous prisoner in No Man's Land. Currently it is vacant, but this was once the level The Inquisitor was imprisoned on, as well as the floor Lt Jack Harrison was stationed on. This floor is currently useless and empty, due to the fact that The Inquisitor is dead and there has not yet been an inmate that has needed to be imprisoned quite yet. However, guards are still stationed here. This floor is actually positioned diagonally, there is a strange silo pointing outward from the base as well. This indicates that this base once had another use, or maybe it still is fulfilling this same use in the shadows.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:09 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy and Chelsea made it to Floor 0. It was bleak, gray, and dead looking. While the rest of Paladin HQ looked either like a fancy hotel or a military base, this just looked like an abandoned prison. It was huge and circular in shape, resembling a giant silo. There was railing leading to the middle of the room, with what seemed to be a long drop under it. In the middle was one circular prison, and there was Ivy. Her arms and legs were missing, and she was connected to a giant machine. There was a console in front of the jail cell. Pugsy figured that would be a good place to get Chelsea, chances are what she needed would be there. Pugsy let Chelsea down on the floor, then slowly started to walk down the railing to the center of the room "Follow me... stay close." he told her, as he walked he tried to be light on his feet. For a moment, he looked up, up directly above Ivy's cell. There was a giant silo opening there. At least now Pugsy knew where they were firing from. It all made sense now.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:30 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) Chelsea136_zps3a4fa88b

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea looked around as Pugsy placed her onto the floor, observing their surroundings.
"R-Right..." Chelsea replied to Pugsy, doing her best to stay as close to him as she could as they walked down the railing. This was a delicate operation--they had to go about this carefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy slowly approached the cell, and the machine she was hooked up with. He didn't pay much attention to the machine, his eyes were fixed upon Ivy, whom seemed to be hooked up to an uncountable amount of wires. He just stared at her "..." not even saying anything. Hopefully this didn't mean Chelsea was doing the same, as SOMEONE had to be the productive one. All while they were doing this, a man slowly approached them from behind, the scientist that was working on Floor 0, and the man that personally fired Armageddon.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Oh my...this is quite a set-up..." Chelsea murmured as she saw the innumerable wires that Ivy was hooked up to. She approached the machine that was connected to Ivy, looking over it for a moment, analyzing each and every part of it that she could see. "I've...never worked with something exactly like this before...but I'm pretty sure that I could figure it out, given a bit of time...What are you going to do, Pugsy...?" Chelsea turned to address Pugsy--and as she did so, saw a dark figure approaching the two of them from behind. "P-Pugsy--! Behind you!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) Renier28p2_zpsde1581a8

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Pugsy was lost, simply staring at Ivy in horror of what had happened to her. It took a few seconds for the man to realize that Chelsea was yelling at him for some reason. Pugsy snapped out of it just as the scientist got close. He managed to duck under a punch, the fist of the scientist zooming over his head. Pugsy glared at the man "You! You're the one who did this to Ivy!" he yelled, the man suddenly threw a heavy punch towards the man "I'll kill you!" he yelled. The scientist managed to roll around Pugsy's punch, before throwing his own punch to the man's gut. Pugsy simply stood there, smiling at Renier "Really...?" a simple punch like that wasn't going to take Pugsy down. Then, suddenly, Pugsy's eyes widened as he caught sparks flying out of Renier's fists. Pugsy went to pull away from the man before he was suddenly shocked. In a a matter of seconds Pugsy was down on the ground. Renier confidently smiled to the man, placing his foot over Pugsy's head "Kraven told me you'd betray him... so I created these nice shock gauntlets to put you out of commission... everyone tries to stop you with raw force... I suppose it's never occurred to them that they could simply knock out those special nerves of yours..." Renier sported a slasher smile as an electric current went through his fists. He then turned his attention to Chelsea. He motioned for her to come to him "Here kitty kitty kitty..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea was completely confident that Pugsy could easily defeat this man--until suddenly, he fell after being shocked. Chelsea gasped, taking a step back as she saw Pugsy fall. And then, Renier turned his gaze onto her, and she paled. This was...not good. Not good at all. Normally, she would have just let Pugsy take care of any enemies, and would have gotten to Ivy right away...but right now...Pugsy was--face on the ground, that scientist's foot on his head...
Chelsea grimaced, reaching to the holster on her belt where she kept her only weapon--the knife that Emilia had given her. She pulled the knife out, holding it with both hands firmly, and glaring at Renier, trying her best to swallow her fears, standing her ground.

"I...I won't let you intimidate me...! You'd better get off of Pugsy...right now...!" she did the best that she could to speak firmly, not letting in the wavers that threatened to enter her voice. In all honesty, this was pretty scary--but she was tired of people hurting her and her friends--!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Renier's smile grew as he heard Chelsea "Amusing..." he found it so hilarious that this petite girl would ever speak like that to him. He figured she would be begging for mercy right now "The world deserves what's coming... I'm not like the others... I know exactly what Kraven is planning... and none of your kind has a role in it..." Renier smashed his two fists together, letting out an electric burst before lunging out at Chelsea. All it took to bring her down would be for his gloves to just reach her. If she wanted to get out of this alive she would have to avoid his hands. Once he got close to her, he swiped at her with his electric gauntlets.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"None of those people deserved what you all did to them...!" Chelsea objected as Renier insisted that the world deserved what it had gotten. "At least Pugsy feels sorry for it, and is trying to fix things...! The rest of you are all just--" But, before she could finish, Renier was charging at her, and she felt her breath catch in her throat. If those gloves had knocked out Pugsy in just one hit, she didn't even want to think about what they would do to her if they connected. Luckily--she was small. Really petite--which she used to her advantage as she darted out of the way of the attack. Usually, she hated being so small, but honestly, she was loving it right now. She still had her knife clutched tightly in her hands, but she knew that it'd be very difficult to even find an opening to use it. If only she could somehow use the environment to her advantage, then maybe...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

"Oh! But they did!" Renier gleefully replied. He just seemed annoyed as Chelsea avoided him, but he knew it was only a matter of time. They were on a thin railing, a sort of narrow corridor, with one side leading to Ivy's prison and the other the exit. Of course, Renier was blocking the exit. That meant there was no escape. Renier twisted his neck around, smiling to the girl "The world will be burned away! All the hypocrisy and idiocy that plagued it will be cured like a disease! Best of all... with Kraven in charge mankind will be led down a new path! He will lead mankind into the future! Hahahaha!" the man jumped out towards the girl, trying to grab her head with his gloves "Come here!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:01 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea checked her position on the railing as Renier talked, making sure that she wasn't too close to the edge. This was precarious enough of a situation as it was, what with her not really being a fighter and all...add the railing onto it, and it was just horrible...!
"B-Burning a germ isn't the only way to get rid of it...!" Chelsea objected, taking a step back, careful to stay on the railing. "Wh-When somebody is feeling sick, you do your best to nurse them back to health--you don't roast them! The world doesn't need horrible people like you trying to rule it...!" And then, Renier lunged at her again. She squeaked slightly in surprise, ducking under the grab at her head, seeing the man's arms extend over her, grabbing nothing but air. In that split second, she saw his stomach, hovering right in front of her...unguarded. This was her one chance here...! She gripped Emilia's knife tightly in her hands, remembering the training that the knightly woman had given her. One quick stroke--make sure that it whistles through the air--don't hold back--! It was now or never...!
Chelsea quickly brought the knife forward, stabbing it towards Renier's torso--sincerely hoping that she was going to hit his heart, or at least something important.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:17 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Renier looked at Chelsea in disgust to what she had said "How stupid! The world has grown TOO INFESTED WITH YOU SWINE! There's only one way to fix it all now! Extermination! Cleanse the filth! Start off with a new slate! And Conqueror Worm will lead us into this new future!" he yelled "You do not understand out genius! Our forward thinking! Because you are not but vermin in a much larger farm!" he yelled to her as he lunged out. But that was it, once he had passed of her, he could feet a sharp pain in his chest. The knife had lodged itself in him. His eyes widened, his skin turned pale, the man let out a splash of blood from his mouth all over Chelsea before going limp to the ground. The knife had pierced his heart, and had given him a quick death, perhaps more than her deserved. That man was responsible for the death of millions, and Chelsea had rid the world of him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:27 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea had her eyes closed as she stabbed the man, but distinctly felt his blood splatter...and then felt the man fall to the ground, the knife still embedded in his chest. She slowly opened her eyes, looking at him for a moment, before tentatively nudging him with her foot. She wasn't even sure if he was dead, or just in shock...
She moved forward, grabbing the hilt of the knife, and pulling it out after a bit of struggle at getting it out of the man's chest. She put it back into its holster, before looking at Renier's body.

"...You wanted to get rid of the filth in the world...? Okay then. Let's start with you."
Chelsea placed her hands on Renier's body, heaving with all of her might, and eventually managing to shove the man off of the walkway, down into the depths below. "And that's for all of the people that you hurt."
She sighed in relief now that the tussle was over, feeling her heart still hammering in her chest as she turned around, walking over to Pugsy. He...appeared to be just knocked out...
"Pugsy...I don't know if you can hear me...but I'm going to start working on getting Ivy out, okay...?"
She then moved over to the machine that Ivy was hooked up to, walking to where the monitor and keyboard was. Hopefully she could figure this out...
As she placed her hands on the keys, she couldn't help but observe the crimson stains on her hands and sleeves. And yet...it didn't seem to phase her. That scientist had been an awful, awful man...he'd gotten his just desserts.
She began to search the machine, and eventually managed to find an opening for a flash drive, and sighed in relief. It was a lot easier, knowing that she could use her programs to do this. She took the flash drive out of her pocket, inserting it into the slot, then waiting for the data to load up to the machine.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:32 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) _pug10
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy eventually got up after a minutes "CHELSEA!" he yelled out, before looking around, oh crap, what happened!? Then he saw her working on the Ivy situation, and Renier was gone. Pugsy was confused, what happened to the man "Uh... Chelsea.. what happened...?" he asked her, through a few seconds later he added "Actually.. you look busy.. never mind.. focus on Ivy. We need to rescue her..." but Pugsy still wondered what happened. Did Chelsea kill the man? Did Pugsy let her do that!? He was supposed to be the guy that did that stuff, he swore to keep Chelsea away from that kind of work. The man stood there silently sulking "Shit..."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:39 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Ah, Pugsy, you're awake!" Chelsea said as she heard Pugsy speaking, not turning away from the monitor. She was already busily typing away, strings of code scrolling up the screen as she worked at getting Ivy out of the machine safely. "I'll tell you all about what happened after I'm done here. I'm glad that you're okay!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) Index

Ivy's body fell to the ground as Chelsea finished doing her thing. The greenette was bloody and barely seemed alive, but she was breathing, though faintly.

"...Hragh...?"

Her eyes fluttered open and she choked out a strange sound. She was too weak to lift her head, and her body trembled as she tried to force her muscles to contract so she could move. She couldn't.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy let out a sigh when Chelsea told him she'd tell him later "Hm..." he didn't seem very energetic at the moment. But he pushed his qualms aside when Ivy was freed from that machine 'Ivy!" he yelled running to her. Shit right, no limbs "I'm sure there are replacement cybernetics here someone!" he called out as he ran off to find something, anything. Eventually he returned with some cybernetics, it seemed that eventually Kraven wanted the Arma incident to happen again. He only kept her hooked up to this weapon because he didn't have The Inquisitor's knowledge to make her into the killer cyborg she had been before. Pugsy began to try and hook up the cybernetics to Ivy "Hold still Ivy! I have no idea if this hurts or stuff... but I'm going to snap it in now!" he warned, though he failed and the cybernetic arm ended up slapping Ivy in the face. Pugsy did not look happy "Ah! Well-!" Pugsy erratically looked to Chelsea "You do ti!"

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy just groaned as Pugsy spoke and ran to her, she was seeing everything fuzzy and out of focus, everything seemed far away, or as if she was looking at it from underwater.

"P-pu.."

She tried calling for Pugsy once she recognized his voice, but couldn't make herself finish the word she started, and just coughed weakly. He then started trying to piece her back together, and she just groaned when she was slapped with the arm.

"Ow..."

She managed, though really she felt numb... Her nervous system had been overused, she could barely feel it when Pugsy touched her, so the pain just wasn't being registered. She hadn't even noticed her lack of arms until she was slapped with the prosthetic one, making her eyes widen as she realized this. Shit. Her eyes showed panic, but she was too exhausted to act upon it, and the only reaction she managed was another weak whimper.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea had already begun looking over some of the cybernetics that Pugsy had brought while he had been fretting over trying to figure out how to put them in.
"I haven't really worked with this much...but I have a pretty good idea of how to do this. I'll need a bit of time, though...I don't want to mess up anywhere...Pugsy, do you think you could find me some tools somewhere...? It would make things a lot easier--there might be some around here somewhere...?"
Chelsea began laying the limbs out on the ground, along with their connector parts, placing them neatly and in a way where it was obvious how they pieced together. It would take a bit of time to make this work...but Chelsea believed that she could do it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:34 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy just looked confused "Tools!? What!? I don't see any!" he called out as he ran around the place without a clue like a headless chicken. Pugsy ended up nearly falling off the railing as he erratically searched for anything that looked like a tool. He ended up picking up a metal pipe "H-hey!? THIS IS A TOOL RIGHTS!?" he asked Chelsea before dropping the metal pipe on Ivy "I'm HELPING!" he yelped out before running off to find something, anything. In reality Pugsy was just having a panic attack.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Wh--o-oh dear..." Chelsea jumped slightly, startled as the pipe suddenly fell down on Ivy, only for Pugsy to run off again. Chelsea carefully removed the pipe with a bit of difficulty, then got back to preparing the limbs and connectors to be put on. "U-Um...on second thought--Pugsy, I can do it without tools..." She could tell that asking Pugsy to help out was only making him panic--which in reality wasn't helpful at all.
She finished preparing the left arm to be put on, checking it over once more before addressing Ivy.
"I'm going to put one of your arms on now, okay? This might hurt a bit for a second..." Chelsea paused for a moment to let Ivy process this information before carefully, precisely inserting the arm into the socket, up until it clicked as it connected. Maybe she could do this without tools, after all...! That was probably better for Pugsy, at least.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy didn't even really react to the metal-pipe-to-the-face, a soft groan could be heard, but it's not like she could do much in her condition. The noise Pugsy was making and his whole panic attack seemed to fade into the background for Ivy, and when Chelsea spoke, the greenette's chin trembled as she tried to nod, letting the girl know she understood and approved. When the arm was finally connected, the sharp nervous shock that came from suddenly feeling an arm again made Ivy twitch for a second

"Agh.."

She couldn't hold back a weak cry, but with her prosthetic arm she could now...give Chelsea a thumbs up. All was good, but her thoughts were still lagging and her vision was fuzzy.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:50 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

It took a while, but Chelsea repeated the process with Ivy's other limbs, eventually getting all of the greenette's limbs back attached to her body. Chelsea had been very careful with the installation, not wanting to mess up anywhere. As she finally finished, she sighed in relief, wiping the sweat from her brow.
"There...finished..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy stopped panicking for a moment to look from behind Chelsea at Ivy "Is... is she okay now?" he asked her, looking at her. He started to move closer "ARE YOU OKAY IVY!?" he asked her panicking again. The man ended up running to her, getting on his knees, grabbing her, then shaking her around "AREYOUOKAYIVY!?AREYOUOKAY!?SPEEEEAAAAAAKKKKK!!!!" he yelled shaking her around in an attempt to see if she was, well... okay.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Ivy/Arma

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) 83613368-2ab3-479f-acac-9e204aa8347d_zpsbd5d0c64

Ivy was only semi-conscious as Chelsea fixed her up, spasming whenever a new limb was connected or some other wire was fixed. Eventually she passed out, though her body kept twitching whenever something was attached. When Chelsea finished, Ivy was still passed out, resting... But then Pugsy. The greenette's eyes shot open and she did NOT look pleased.

"Wuh....?"

Pugsy's shaking made it difficult for her to concentrate, but she was definitely annoyed for a moment. Her skin was too sensitive and everything that touched her seemed like too much. But...this was Pugsy. As soon as she recognized his panicked voice and inhuman strength, she couldn't help but offer a small, tired smile... Until she remembered all the bad shit Pugsy had done as Tyrant.

"I'm fine... Get away from me. Gumby collaborator..."

She said, glaring at the greaser angrily. She tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but her non-cybernetic bits were still too weak, so she groaned with the effort as she tried to get her cybernetics to work. The glowing...was gone. Why couldn't she blast the nuclear fuck out of this traitor? What had happened to her cool glowiness!?

"Did you do this to me? Did you take my...my glowiness? It's one thing to betray me and the rest of Vulture Team, but to TAKE MY GLOWINESS?!"

That was all meant to be shrieking, but in her current state, Ivy could just croak the words weakly, trying to look and sound menacing as she glared at Pugsy.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next