Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:11 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) - Page 2 Chelsea136_zps3a4fa88b

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had been about to advise Pugsy against shaking unconscious people around, especially with his inhuman strength--but then Ivy simply woke up, and seemed coherent enough...so maybe she was okay...!
"Oh, she's awake...! Thank goodness..."
But then came the issue with the 'glowiness'. And something dawned on Chelsea--they'd replaced Ivy's limbs, so of course the greenette wouldn't have her nuclear abilities anymore! Which...honestly was probably a good thing.
"Um...if anyone took it, it was probably me...but it's probably better not to have your glowiness, Ivy...S-Since it might have made people sick around you..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) - Page 2 _pug10
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy suddenly burst out smiling when he got a real response out of Ivy. He didn't really care that she was shunning him, matter a fact, he didn't even realize it. The man suddenly hugged Ivy tightly "OH IVY YOU'RE ALIVE! YAHAHAHAHAH!" he cheered, falling over as he hugged her and rolling around. Eventually after the initial outburst of happiness ended, the man let go and he tried to regain his stature. He cleared his throat, then nodded when Chelsea said that her losing her nuclear arms was probably a good idea "Yeah... you were kinda killing people-"

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) - Page 2 83613368-2ab3-479f-acac-9e204aa8347d_zpsbd5d0c64

Ivy was still struggling as Pugsy rolled around with her, but there was nothing she could do about it. Then Chelsea spoke and Ivy looked horrified.

"What do you mean-?"

She started, but when Pugsy put his own comment in, she glared again. In the back of her mind, she wanted to ask what he meant. She had been killing people? What? That couldn't be right... BUT she chose to ignore that for the moment, as she poked Pugsy's chest

"YOU were killing people! And helping Kraven! And being EVULZ and working with the forces of Gumby! And you have a fake pompadour and I exploded your hair gel and you can't have any of my zebra plushies cause you SUCK!"

She cried, rambling on about how evil Pugsy was, evidently still not catching on. She looked at Chelsea

"Why aren't you hacking the shit out of his EVIL?!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea blinked a few times in surprise as Ivy asked why she wasn't 'hacking Pugsy's evil', and then smiled and said,
"Ivy, he's not working for Gumby anymore...he's coming back to us!"
Man, it felt good to say that. Maybe things would work out, after all...!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy scratched the back of his head nervously smiling to Ivy "Actually... I've been spying this whole time on Kraven... I've never been working with him..." he told Ivy, though he knew she would probably just explode and roll around the place either way. The man stood up, grabbing Ivy by her collar, lifting her up to "I know what he's planning... I also knew when he captured you... that's when me and Chelsea freed you... however..." Kraven still had Black Dragon's nukes, and he mentioned something about ANOTHER weapon he had too. Pugsy feared just what else that man had up his sleeve. The man sighed before looking back to Ivy "Sorry..." he said in a light voice, before looking back forward "I'm not sure how we're gonna escape from this guys... this base is full of Kraven's lackeys..." him and Chelsea had a shit ton of trouble with Renier, and he was the weakest of them. They probably didn't stand a chance against someone like Vincent or Kat.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Ivy/Arma

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F0) - Page 2 83613368-2ab3-479f-acac-9e204aa8347d_zpsbd5d0c64

Ivy looked at Chelsea with narrowed eyes, thinking that maybe SHE had turned to Kraven's side too...But then Pugsy spoke and Ivy looked at him, a stare of pure confusion on her face.

"Vat?"

She stopped struggling and just stared at him blankly for a second. She let the information sink in. Vat? He WAS NOT evil?

"PLOT TWIST!"

She cried after a few long minutes, jumping up and hugging Pugsy, finally realizing that at least the Pugsy issue was now resolved. Not like she cared that his actions had caused death and despair and made her super angry and taken her glowiness. But they were still talking about escape and stuff... OHHHH so people knew that he was spying now?

"Wow you're the worst spy evar. Well, you fooled me, but still you're just super- SHUT UP."

As soon as the logic tried to contradict her first statement, Ivy had to stop herself. She then tried to think of a way to help.

"I saw we blow them all up. Totes legit."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:44 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea smiled as she watched Ivy and Pugsy make up--well, that issue was solved. That was good. But, they still had to worry about escaping...
"W-Well...Pugsy, you know the layout of this place better than either of us...do you know anywhere we could leave through that wouldn't have a lot of people in it...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy let out a nervous sigh "Yeeeaaah..." Chelsea pointed out that he would know the layout, he did not. Far from it, he actually forgot how he even got here from the 5th floor. So yeah, they were in a lot of trouble "Okay okay so Ivy! You're good at directions!" he picked up Ivy and put him on her shoulders "Lead the way Ivy! JUST POINT AND LEAD! POINT AND LEAD!" this was a pretty bad idea, but hey it was Pugsy, a man not known for his brains anyways. So he figured it was best to give the lead to Ivy, the "smart" one, and of course he forgot Chelsea.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy clapped as she was given the power, this was good, she liked this. She looked around for a second, then pointed straight at a wall. She wanted to see if Pugsy would run into it...for some reason....but then changed her mind.

"Oopsies, I meant THAT way!"

She closed her eyes and pointed at... an actual door! Looked pretty exit-like...then again, it could be DOOM!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea paused for a moment, watching the antics of the other two with a slightly worried frown on her face.
"Oh dear..." she murmured, brushing some hair behind her ear as she pondered the possibilities of what exactly could be behind the door that Ivy had pointed out. It could be any number of things, really... "Um...on second thought...maybe we should just go out the way that we came in...? Unless you think that there would be a bunch of guards around there now..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy almost ran into a wall as per Ivy's command, only stopping when she said so. As she changed her mind, he instead ran through THAT door, only for an alarm to go off, because he kind of just broke down the door of a high security prison building. When that happened, massive metal (and electric) bars came down, trapping Ivy and Pugsy in a room. Though it wasn't a cell before, now it was after Pugsy caused unneeded destruction. And of course this was all said as Chelsea made the logical decision, though it was all for naught now since Pugsy locked themselves up "WOAH! WHAT THE FUCK!? LET US OUT! STUPID BUILDING!" he yelled out, to the room.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Ivy/Arma

"DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

Ivy wailed as she and Pugsy were trapped in. She looked out at Chelsea and shrugged.

"Sorry 'bout that. On the plus side, there are no killer sloths here, so all is good. OR IS IT? Yeah it is. Except GUMBY!"

She said, then poked at Pugsy's hair.

"What now? I'm bored. Entertain me!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy shook his head "YES DOOM IVY! YES DOOM!" Pugsy panicked as he ran around the room like a headless chicken. Then he stopped, looking rather depressed as Ivy poked his pompadour demanding to be entertained. Pugsy however, had no such time. So he pulled a spoon out of his pompadour (?) and then began to try and dig out of the room, via trying to dig the plastic spoon into the hard ceramic floor of the room. He desperately tried to dig them out too "DON'T WORRY IVY, CHELSEA! THIS HAS HAPPENED IN THE MOVIES! I KNOW HOW TO FIX IT!" he yelled to them stabbing the spoon into the floor repeatedly.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy watched Pugsy for a while, then got in front of him and held his face, forcing him to look at her.

"You need to calm your pompadour, yo."

She said, staring from the plastic spoon to the pompadour before look back into Pugsy's eyes intensely.

"Or some heads are gonna roll, fool."

That was a bit scary...but then she grinned and kissed his nose before getting up and...biting at the bars. Effective.

"OH WAIT!"

RIGHT, she had acid on her all the time! Reaching into her cleavage, she took a vial of acid and started dripping it on the bars, trying to corrode them with her strong acid.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea couldn't help but giggle quietly at Ivy and Pugsy's antics--those two were certainly back to their old selves! Still, it would probably be a good idea to get out as quickly as possible...and while Ivy's acid could work, it might take a bit of time...
"I could try to just find somewhere that I could override the security system from, if you two want...? That could probably get rid of the bars..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy frantically twitched around until Ivy told him to to calm his pompadour. The man then snapped out of it "Huh!? Well... HEY! I'm GONNA USE THE SPOON TO SAVE US DON'T WORRY I'LL-!" then she looked at his eyes intensely, which threw him off. He looked rather confused, thens he ksisedhis nose, which just caused the man to blush, and look quite surprised "Uh-!" then she went back to biting the bars, which didn't work "Ivy no-!" but then she thought up the battery acid. Oh yeah, that could work. The man just watched, waiting for her to see what she would pull from her sleeve. Except instead she pulled something from her cleavage, which Pugsy certainly stared at. And then Chelsea spoke "WAIT WUT!? Oh..." right Chelsea "Y-yeah Chelsea! Go do the thing!"

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Ivy/Arma

"But ACIDS, yo!"

Ivy complained as Chelsea's hacking plan seemed to be favored. She thought speaking gangster would give her more credibility, hence the 'yo'. She pouted and sat on the ground, watching the bars corroding, wanting to persevere with her own escape plan.

"Stupid clever ideas...ruining my awesome ones...yo."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

After the other two said that they were alright with her trying to get things done the more sensible way, Chelsea began searching around for a monitor that she could work off of in order to get the bars to come down. She searched around the room for a short while, but found that the only monitor was the one that she'd been working off of before.
"Hm...I guess that this'll have to do...just give me a second, okay? This shouldn't take too long."
And with that, she was typing away at the monitor again, working on accessing the security system.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy started to hear screaming, yelling, explosives, war. Something was going on, what it was Pugsy wasn't sure. All he did know was: they just got their ticket out of here. Pugsy called out to Chelsea "Chelsea! Quick! Something is going on! We need to get out of here quickly!" he called out to her. He looked back to Ivy, god how he wished he wasn't getting her involved in this. But, he couldn't, he didn't have a say in what she did or didn't do. So he just stood there, waiting for Chelsea to free them so they could both go to battle together.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:00 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Almost...and...got it...!" Chelsea smiled as a light flashed green on the monitor, and the bars moved out of the doorway--just as the bars that Ivy had poured acid on fell apart anyway. Teamwork!
Chelsea trotted back over to where Pugsy and Ivy were, waiting for them to be ready to go. She could hear the sounds coming from above them...and they didn't sound good...
"Who do you think is fighting up there...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:06 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy just watched her acid corrode the bars as Chelsea worked on getting things done properly, the sounds from outside...apparently did not bother her. When the bars finally disintegrated she looked up proudly, just to see that Chelsea had managed to do things her way at the same time. Oh well! She got up and tugged at Pugsy's sleeve.

"Leggoooo! We gotta explode shit and save people!"

She said, exiting the cell and grabbing Chelsea's arm on her way.

"Lead me to victory, smart lady!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy grinned like an idiot when they were free "FREEDOM! NOW LET'S GO!" he called out as he, Chelsea, and Ivy ran forward, TO VICTORY! he suddenlwith picked up speed, grabbing the two women "I CAN FEEL IT! I CAN FEEL THE FIRE BURNING INSIDE ME! TOOOOO BAAAATTTLLLLEEEEE!!!" he yelled as he suddenly rampaged through Floor 0, running out towards the actual exit this time through sheer direction, with Ivy being the connection between him and Chelsea, they formed a rampaging barrel of monkeys.
(EXIT)

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2