Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2)

+3
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) Empty The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:44 am

The second floor, unlike the first floor which looks dim and grey, the halls of the second floor are lit up with bright blue neon lights. The labs for Paladin are located here, including the use of live specimen for experiments. This is also the floor you're brought into when you are interviewed by Dr Innsmouth. The guards on this floor are outfitted with power suits not unlike those used by Emilia.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:37 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) Masaru134_zps823e0875

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru had brought Mariko over to The Walls--the medics had managed to stabilize her back in Highend, so she was doing alright for the moment. The fifth floor, in all honesty, had just felt too crowded for him--so he'd steered the small group of Family members to the second floor. While it was...really quite creepy...it was at least quieter. Upstairs had had all manner of racket going on...which he really didn't want himself, or Mariko, to have to deal with. Or maybe it was the fact that he didn't really want to have to deal with anyone but Mariko at the moment...but, he knew that he was going to have to suck it up. They were practically under new management now--and no matter who they were going to be taking orders from for now, be it Eve, or anyone else, he decided that he would simply go along with it...and just do what he could to appease the higher-ups and survive the ordeal. Over the past few weeks, things had gone to hell real fast--and it was obvious that there was only more hell on the way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

Kayden had followed Masaru to the second floor of the Walls, and, with the help of a few of the medics, had brought Jayden and Sophia along. Jayden hadn't shown any signs of waking up...was he alright? Kayden was beginning to worry that maybe he was in a coma or something...
He still felt pretty wound up, and kept glancing around as they entered into the area. This place was too new and uncertain...it wasn't doing anything for his quickly fraying nerves...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:06 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) Browneyedgirl_zps84b8c1e0

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

i look at you, to look at me
well, you`re the best i`ve ever seen
And i`m your lying beauty queen

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve showed up shortly after - inspecting the area around her with slight fascination. She`d been in the walls one or two times before... but this area was a bit new. She figured she should probably contact Kraven or the Mistress to inform them of the Family`s arrival... but, quite frankly, she didn`t have the patience to deal with either of the two. Or anyone, for that matter. So, for now, she just sat around - silently planning out the events to come...  

________________________________________________________________________________
The Kingpin`s theme - Lust Sin
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

The EMT people wheeling Paul got to this floor after getting clearance on the floor before when telling them they were dopping off a Family member. They wheeled him over to where the others were. They didn't want to say anything to make it worse and left the sleeping Paul there by the others, thinking that one of them will take care of him. They nodded to each other and left the place.

*Exit EMT people*

"I will make sure nothing happens to Ms. Eve!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru glanced over, frowning slightly as he saw a group of doctors wheel Paul in on a medical bed. So--they literally had four people stuck in bed? And meanwhile, Kayden only seemed to be freaking out even more than before...there were few enough members left of the Family to begin with...they really didn't need this right now...they could be attacked at any time, after all...Masaru sighed, glancing over at Mariko. He was really worried about her...and what would they do if they were attacked? He was pretty sure that at this point, Kayden was virtually as worseless as the injured--and he couldn't let Eve do the fighting. That would just be unprofessional. So...he was on his own, then.
Great.

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:41 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) Bunny13_zps64dceccd
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny arrived up, and looked around. She started to make her way through, only to see the family.
"Oh great!" she said, sighing.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) Untitled-3

Boris Gregor
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) BorisAirayfull177203-1
Codename: Mr. Airay

Boris saw his comrades and whinced. He waved.
"Sup. Just passin through." he said, grabbing Chelsea by the hand.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"Wh--Boris?!" Kayden exclaimed as he saw Boris arrive with the Vultures. Somehow, in all of the chaos and kiiind of having been going crazy--Kayden had sort of forgotten that the guy had sort of betrayed them. Whoops. But yeah, it seemed that enemies were showing up, now...Kayden sort of inched away from his injured comrades, knowing that he would have to fight--but before he made it over there, somebody else took center stage.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) Masaruissoooscary--_zpsc8ff94a1

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru stepped forward to face off against the Vultures, keeping his distance for the moment. He was flanked by two of the very sparse amount of survivors among The Family. The two flanking him were, of course, quite tough and scary-looking--so Masaru looked almost comical when compared to them, due to his own appearance.
"So, I see that you've made it this far! Unfortunately, we of The Family are going to make sure that you don't get any further!" He had his arms crossed, and his mouth was set into a determined frown. Although it was kind of hard to tell because he just looked kind of ridiculous--he really meant business.

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) Chelsea123_zps77e79ddf

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea arrived on the second floor along with Boris, and felt him take her hand. She glanced around, and remembered that these were Boris' old allies. This was probably pretty awkward for him...she really hoped that he wouldn't have to kill anyone that used to be his friend...

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:02 pm

BunnyMio

Suddenly, two gun shots rang out, and punctured into the heads of the two giant guards. Bunny's guns were smoking. She had a smile on her face and walked forward.
"I'm sorry...did you say something? All I heard was squeaking." she said. She looked at Chelsea and Jo. "Y'all go ahead...I'll take care of this rabble." she said. She got herself ready for a fight.

Boris Gregor

Boris sighed.
"Hey Kayden...hope you're okay..." he said. "Here..." he threw Kayden a PSP. "I borrowed that a while back. I beat that level you were stuck on. It's perfectly okay...sorry." he said, and gripped Chelsea's hand.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden caught the PSP that Boris threw to him, nearly fumbling it, then just kind of staring at him. Really confused. Really, really confused.
"I--wha--?"

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

"....Wh--" Masaru turned, looking behind himself only to see that the two guards were dead, on the ground, with holes in their heads. "...REALLY?!" He gave a heavy sigh, turning around to face Bunny, pulling out two guns of his own. "And did you say squeaking? You want to try saying that again?" Masaru glanced over at Kayden, only to see the guy just kind of standing there holding a PSP for some reason... "KAYDEN! Quit staring off into space and get over here!" The shout promptly made the greenette fumble the PSP onto Jayden's bed, then quickly run over to where Masaru was, taking up position next to him and taking out a gun.

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:26 pm

BunnyMio

"You heard me, vermin boy...bring it on!" she said, and started to shoot at both of them, covering the exit of the others. "DON'T WASTE THIS GUYS! MOVE!" she yelled at the others, still shooting.

Boris Gregor

Boris took Chelsea to the stairwell.
"You're one of my best friends dude..." he left with Chelsea. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

"I'm late, I'm late for a very important date. No time to say "Hello, Goodbye", I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"

Ivy sang as she ran up the stairs in time to hear Bunny saying they should keep moving forwards. She REALLY needed to stop getting distracted by stuff between floors... Skipping through the chaos, and exploding a few walls here and there, the greenette went on to the next floor, determined to save the day!

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:13 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The sight of the bright neon lights distracted her moderately - her mind racing to figure out what exactly this floor was for, when it clicked. Lab stuff, right? Eugh. She hated it up here. It was vaguely familiar for another reason, too, but she couldn`t put a finger on it...
She paused at the sight of the Family members gathered - immediately beginning to search for some sign of their new Kingpin, only to realize she wasn`t around at all. Huh. She just sort of stared as Bunny made quick work of two guards assisting one of the assassins, only finding herself slightly bemused by the display. Jo begun to eye the stairway, just as Masaru spoke up again - beginning to etch her way toward it, she dashed off as soon as Bunny opened fire. This place couldn`t have that many floors... she was so sure Ryder was within arm`s reach. And no one was gonna get in her way of taking him back.

(EXIT)  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:25 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"Best...frie--?"
Kayden didn't have time to respond before he had to quickly dodge into an alcove at the wall, pressing himself up against the wall to avoid Bunny's bullets. This was going to be a tough fight--he could tell. He grimaced slightly, then pulled his brother's fedora further down onto his head, securing it--before beginning to return fire at Bunny, only poking himself out every once in a while to fire at her, making sure to fire in between when she had to reload.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru had gone to an alcove at the opposite wall than the one that Kayden was hiding in--but he wasn't firing, unlike the greenette. Masaru was biding his time--hoping that Kayden would catch Bunny's attention enough to the point where he could close in and attack from close range. He was fairly certain that attacking close-range would be much easier than being stuck in an extended gun-fight.

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:21 am

BunnyMio

Bunny smiled.
"God speed guys..." she said. She got behind a corner and threw a grenade in Kayden's direction, keeping a little eye on Masaru. "Hey Shorty! Yer not stealthy! You don't know who yer dealin with..." she said, keeping her pistols out.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:30 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden saw Bunny throw an object through the air--and quickly identified it as a grenade. Moving quickly, he darted out from that alcove, narrowly avoiding the explosion, and being thrown into the center of the hall. He quickly pulled out another gun and started firing on Bunny's position, trying to buy himself some time to find some more cover as he started moving towards a different alcove. That explosion had his ears ringing, as did all of the gunfire--but he wasn't about to let it stop him. He'd survived this long--and he wasn't going to let himself die as long as Jayden and Sophia were still alive--no matter how futile he thought that everything was at this point.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

"Shor--? YOU--YOU--I--HEY GUESS WHAT? SHUT UP."
Masaru opened fire at Bunny's position at around the same time that Kayden did, hoping to at least keep her from attacking them. The longer that they could stall her, the better...

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:17 am

BunnyMio

Bunny stayed behind the cover, waiting for a pause to reload. She waited...and waited...NOW! She jumped out, a few stray bullets grazed her, but she didn't seem phased...at all. She closed the distance and shelled off a clip on both of them. She took a breath and then grinned.
"Did I strike a nerve vermin?" she asked Masaru. "I'm sorry...I won't call you shortie anymore. It's very rude of me...how bout SHORTSTACK!? MUUUUCH BETTER!" she took out a shot gun, and fired a shot at him. It was more a distraction, but still, it was powerful.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden ducked back behind the cover as Bunny began to shell off more shots at them, his breathing quickening as he began to descend into panic. He had to try to get through this. What would Jayden do--? No! He couldn't think about that right now! He'd only panic more--!
He could feel his heart palpitating, and he clutched at his chest with his hand, staying behind cover for the moment as he tried to recover his concentration. He wasn't attacking for now--but it seemed that Masaru had other ideas.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru's eyes narrowed as he saw Bunny close the distance. Good--he'd been trying to think of how to get close to her, anyway. He dropped one of his now empty guns down in the corner, using the now free hand to pull his katana out of its sheathe at his belt--before running out from behind the cover. He distinctively felt the shotgun blast tear through the side of his arm, and gritted his teeth against the injury that was now leaking blood down to his hand--but he kept coming towards Bunny, fast--faster than expected, most likely due to the wheels on the bottoms of the heels of his shoes. He charged her, quickly closing up the rest of the distance and slashing at her with the blade.
"Fine! If I get a nickname, so do you--COW!"

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 pm

BunnyMio

"Wrong Animal!" she called out, parrying the blade with her arm. He made a 'CLANG' noise. She smirked. "Yeah, sorry bout that...gon have to try something else." she jabbed at him with the shot gun and then fired again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

"Are you sure that you aren't a cow?" Masaru asked as they clashed, taking note of the presence of cybernetics in Bunny's arm. "Because you sure look like one! You've certainly got the--...the..." Masaru's face went beet red and he trailed off as he realized what he'd been about to say. Wow. That would have been really dumb and unprofessional and stuff. Whoops. "N-Nevermind--!" Masaru called, then felt the butt of the rifle push him away. He used the momentum to get rolling on his wheels on his shoes, which in turn carried him out of the way of the rifle shot--though it did puncture a nice hole in the tails of his jacket. In all honesty, his arm was really hurting right about now, so he'd rather not get hit with another one of those... "You want me to try something else? Alright then..." Masaru stopped for a moment, then closed both his eyes for a split second--before opening the right eye alone and firing out of it a thin, concentrated red laser--aiming for Bunny's eyes, and hoping to blind her, even if only temporarily.

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 pm

BunnyMio

"Oh, and everyone goes for the breasts! I'll have you know these are re-EEEEEEEEEEEAL!" she bent back to avoid the laser, feeling her cheek get burned, but saving her eyes. "Yikes..." she looked back up. "Geez, since when did Laser Vision become an actual thing!?" she said, and started to shoot at Masaru with her pistol. She looked around for Kayden, keeping his position in mind incase he tried to attack from behind or something.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

"You have cybernetics of your own and you think that it's laser vision?" Masaru called to Bunny as he sped around the room much like he was roller skating--his weight pressed down on the wheel on one foot, propelling himself around with the other. He felt the bullets raining down around him, many of them grazing his limbs, and one of them even managing to make its way into his shoulder, right near where the shotgun had shot him before. "D-Dammit! Just die already--!" He lifted his hand that held the gun, firing it at Bunny while at the same time firing at her with the laser from his cybernetic eye again. However, since he had one eye closed while doing this, his aim with the gun was impaired. The laser, on the other hand, was homing in on her neck--he figured that maybe if she tried to duck, it'd hit her face anyway.

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:50 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny was truly more scared of the laser then of the gun at this point.
"TAKE A JOKE SHORTSTACK!" she yelled, flipping backward, having the laser graze her shoulder, feeling the flesh burn. Ow. That hurt. She knew she was gonna have to take care of the rollerskating. She charged forward toward him, taking any bullets or whatever that came at her, and then slid on the ground next to his legs, slashing his ankles with a knife. She got up, dusting herself off, inspecting new wounds. Not a problem. She could still fight. She faced Masaru.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:28 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

With no time to really react, Bunny's knife hit its mark on at least the ankle he'd been using to zip around the room--forcing the assassin down onto one knee.
"Urgh--! You...!" he growled, forcing himself to his feet, his slashed leg shaking under the weight that it was now bearing. His body was small enough that it wasn't too good at taking prolonged abuse...
He resisted the urge to glance back at Mariko to check on her--he didn't want to alert Bunny of the positions of their injured comrades. Speaking of comrades, where the hell was Kayden?! The guy had disappeared from where he'd been before...simply vanished...maybe he was setting up an attack somewhere...at least, that's what Masaru hoped the guy was doing...Masaru honed his focus in on Bunny again, gritting his teeth.
"You're...You're looking down on me, aren't you...? On all of us...well...I'll show you...that The Family isn't to be trifled with...!" And then, out came the laser--but this time, it was thicker, more powerful--he was amping more energy into it, and in the process, successfully actually burning his own skin around the eye. He fired off several short bursts at Bunny, the momentum behind the final blast forcing him back down onto one knee. The skin around his eye was roasting pretty badly--bright red, even steaming a bit.

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:12 am

BunnyMio

Bunny stayed on guard as he talked. She let out a sigh.
"It's funny...Vulture was scared of you guys for a while...but seeing this is how this battle is going...I'm not su-AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the big laser went right through her, just on top of her right breasts. She held the wound tightly, feeling blood fill her hand. "Shit...I can't let up...not now!" she thought to herself. She moved around the lasers, but felt another one graze her side. She grunted, but as it stopped, and started to pant. She was in pain, but nothing she hadn't felt before. Being burned...being stabbed...shot...it was part of the assassin life style. She went over to Masaru, standing over him. "You look terrible." she said, and then glanced over to the left, seeing another room. She knew what it was. "You're friends in there?" she asked, pointing toward the infirmary.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next