Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2)

+3
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:29 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 5 Ryder110_zps726ed508

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder gagged as he began feeling his airway being shut off--of course the stab didn't work. This man always just had to make it difficult. All while gasping for air and receiving none, Ryder pulled the energy blade out of Kraven's gut, switching which hand it was in to switch his grip on it, before trying a desperate grasp at freedom--he lifted his arms up, bringing the sword back down behind his head and beginning to whip it back and forth repeatedly, in an actual attempt at cutting Kraven's hands off. Ryder knew that this man could crush him like a bug in an instant--he wasn't going to let that happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Armed With Death
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:36 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 5 Kraven10

Emperor Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven suddenly let go of Ryder's throat, seeing as how he was about to use his laser sword again "OH NO YOU DON'T! HERETIC! INFIDEL! SWINE!" he cursed Ryder out before grabbing Ryder's wrists, beginning to tighten his grip to cause as much pain as possible to Ryder "DROP. THE. WEAPON. SWINE... you are not fit to challenge me... I am the prophet that will lead this world to true freedom... haven't you realized yet...?! Haven't you realized how much villainy this world brings...!? I AM THE CURE FOR THIS VILLAINOUS WORLD! I AND ONLY I CAN DESTROY IT AND BRING FORTH A NEW WORLD! BWAHAHAHA-" suddenly, Kraven's grip weakened, and one of Ryder's whips managed to actually hit, Kraven managed to pull his arms away, he kind of needed those. The trade off was that Ryder just literally slashed Kraven across his stomach "..." blood literally sprayed across Ryder's face, before Kraven suddenly grabbed Ryder and threw him into a wall "YOU DARE HARM A PROPHET!? I AM EMPEROR KRAVEN! CATHERINE IS RELYING ON ME TO DESTROY YOU!" he yelled out before running off to the 3rd floor.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:56 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 5 Ryder110_zps726ed508

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder winced as Kraven gripped his wrists tightly, but he kept a good grip on his weapon--up until Kraven threw him into a wall, and the sword went flying out of his hand, skittering across the floor, the energy receding into the hilt once more. Ryder lay there for just a split second, before pulling himself up to his feet, wiping Kraven's blood out of his eyes, hearing what Kraven shouted to him as he left. Ryder quietly walked over to the hilt of the energy sword, picking it up. He looked at it for a moment, letting the blade come out and looking at the blue energy for a moment.
"...We'll see who's going to be destroying who."
And with that, he ran after Kraven, on off up the stairs.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Armed With Death
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5